The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Story for Mike 3

Nexis Pas

Mike, do come in. I’m so glad to see you again. And you’re right on time. The clock just finished striking the half hour. Let me take your coat. I see that you are wearing a heavier coat tonight. Is it cold outside? I’ve built a fire just for you. Please go in. You know the way. I think you’ll find it warm enough. You may not even need that sweater. Feel free to take it off if you feel too warm.

I know you must find it odd that you cannot speak. But I like it better that way, Mike. I have to listen to so many people chattering all day long that I get quite tired of hearing them talk. It’s very refreshing to meet such a nice, well-behaved, quiet man such as yourself. And you don’t really want to talk anyway, do you? You just want to listen to me and follow along with what I am saying.

As you can see, everything is ready for you. I know that you look forward to these training sessions. They do make you feel so good. In fact, I know that if you could speak, you would tell me that you’ve never felt better in your life as you do when you sit in that chair and follow along with what I am saying, when you obey me. Now sit down and put your feet up. Make yourself comfortable. Just settle into the chair. The fire is burning nicely now, isn’t it. It’s reached that stage when the flame down in the centre is almost white, it’s so hot. I find it so comforting just to stare into the depths of the fire and relax. I can see that you do too. Just make yourself comfortable and relax. Soon, very soon, you will feel very comfortable and warm. Don’t you find that a good fire makes you feel so relaxed, almost drowsy? There’s something about staring into the flames that is so relaxing. I see that you remember your lessons. Your mind and your body are falling into the familiar pattern. You have been here before, Mike, you will be here again. Just face the fire and stare into the flames, Mike. Your eyelids are fluttering. It’s so hard to keep your eyes open. We’ll close them in just a little while, Mike. But for now, just stare into the fire. Eyelids so heavy now. So very heavy. Your entire body is heavy now. It would take so much effort to move, and you feel so comfortable, just sitting there, relaxed in the chair, letting it support your heavy body.

I know your eyelids are so heavy, Mike, and I am going to let you close your eyes now. Good, just close your eyes, and watch the flames dancing against your eyelids. Even with your eyes closed, you can see the flames. Feel the warmth of the fire relax your entire body. Just listen to my voice and relax, Mike. I am so pleased with your progress. It makes you feel so good to please me, Mike. Now just relax and return to that state of trance you’ve experienced before. Good, Mike, very good. I am very pleased with you. Your conscious mind is asleep now. You are asleep, Mike. Your conscious mind just drifts away, floats away, like smoke rising in the air. You feel so safe, so content, so at peace, so warm and comfortable.

The room is getting warm, isn’t it, Mike? The fire is so pleasant, but it has warmed the room up, hasn’t it? You really are wearing more clothes than you need, Mike. You are here with me, Mike. Just me. No need to be modest. Good, Mike. That’s it. Stand up and remove your clothes. Take your shoes off and remove your sweater. Now your shirt. Good. I see that you remember that I like you to fold them neatly and stow them out of sight. Now the trousers. Excellent, Mike. I am very pleased with you. And you are wearing the tight white briefs. This is really excellent, Mike.

But tonight, I have a surprise for you. You will enjoy it very much. But first you need to remove your briefs. Good, now come stand in front of the fire. Turn around slowly. I want to have a look at your body from all sides. Excellent. Now face me. Your exercise program is showing excellent results, Mike. The definition continues to improve. But your tan line is fading. That can’t be helped, of course. Your skin looks so much better tanned, but anticipation of next summer’s tan will give me something pleasant to think about.

Move a little closer. Hmm, it would please me very much, Mike, if you would shave your body. I would like you to remove all your hair before you visit me again. You will do that for me, won’t you? Good. It will please me very much, Mike. Thank you. I am very pleased with your behaviour. And now, for the surprise I mentioned. It’s a very special present. I bought something for you to wear. Something very special. You will like it very much. It will make you feel very good to put it on and wear it for me.

The present is in this box. I had it wrapped so that you would know that it is a special item. In the future, I will give you many presents. They will help you become what you need to be in order to please me fully. They will always be wrapped as gifts so that you appreciate how important they are. Whenever you see a box with this dark blue paper and the silver ribbon, you will know that it is a gift for you. And you will treat the gift with the respect it deserves. I am going to teach you the proper way to receive a gift from me.

Now kneel down. Extend your arms and hold out both hands, palms up. A little closer together. Good. Look at the size of the box and hold your hands just far enough apart so that you can support the box when I place it on your palms. Good. Now, if you could speak, you would say ‘thank you.’ But since you cannot speak, you will show your gratitude by bowing your head forward and placing your forehead on the box. Now hold that position for five seconds. Good. Now lift your head. Place the box on the floor and unwrap it carefully. Remove the ribbon and the paper as neatly as your can. Fold the paper up to make a nice tight package and place it on the table. Good. Now set the ribbon carefully on top.

Excellent, Mike, you are such a quick study. That pleases me very much. My confidence in your abilities is justified. Now turn your attention back to the box. Lift the lid and set it beside you. Good. Now fold back the tissue paper. Excellent. Remove the present and hold it up. Look at it, Mike. Anticipate how much, how very much you will enjoy wearing it. You will feel an enormous rush of pleasure when you put it on. Now fold it neatly and place it on the table. Good. Now put the lid back on the box. Stand up. Now take the box and the wrapping paper and ribbon away and clear them away. Set them on the table over there.

Good. You follow orders so well, Mike. I am very pleased with you. This is what you will do each time I give you a present. Now stand in front of the fire again. You want to put your present on now, Mike. It will make you feel very good to put it on. Pick it up. That’s right. Put one foot through the strap. Now the other. Good. Pull it up. Adjust the waist band so that it lies flat. Now the side straps. I don’t ever want to see a twisted strap, Mike. Every part of the supporter must lie flat and snug against your body.

Excellent. Turn around slowly for me and let me see how it looks on you. I was right. You have the perfect body for a jock strap. And the fit is just right. It feels snug against your body, doesn’t it? Tight and firm, but not chafing or irritating. When you remove all your hair, you will find that it fits even more securely. But even with all that annoying hair you have now, it feels good, doesn’t it? So snug. It’s almost as if it is caressing you, isn’t it? You can see why it’s called a supporter. It supports your cock and balls so firmly, doesn’t it? And the place where the two side straps meet just behind your balls. That feels so good, doesn’t it? The way it cups your balls. It’s like a warm, gentle, soft, smooth hand caressing your balls. It will feel even better when you shave all the hair off your balls and cock.

Come closer. That’s good. Now, remember how sensitive your body is to my touch. Tonight it will be even more sensitive than it was last time. Ten times more sensitive. You body is so sensitive to my touch. You love it when I touch you. Nothing makes you feel as good as my touch. You can see one of the advantages of a jock strap. Your buttocks are exposed to my direct touch. You loved it when I stroked your buttocks through the white briefs. But it feels even better when I touch the skin of your buttocks directly, doesn’t it? That’s right, tense the muscles of your buttocks as I cup them in my hands. Let me enjoy the movement of your muscles beneath my hands and fingers as I stroke you. I can see that you like it when I stroke your crack. But we will defer further exploration of that until later. You will enjoy it very much.

You can see how arousing you find my touch. Your hard cock is pressing up against the jock strap, isn’t it? Your cock is so tightly encased in the strap, isn’t it? And the larger you become, the larger your cock gets, the more tightly encased it becomes in the strap. It feels so good. It is almost as if someone is groping your cock, as if someone were stroking it. Concentrate on the base of your cock. Feel how tightly the strap fits around it. It feels so good. Now that wonderful feeling of pressure moves up your cock, slowly up your cock until it reaches the head. A warm, smooth feeling of pleasure encases your cock and gently massages it.

Your cock has never felt better. You have never experienced such wonderful feelings before. You love wearing jock straps. Jock straps make you feel so great. So very, very great. The fabric is so very, very soft against your cock and balls, yet the netting is also slightly abrasive. You find the contrast very arousing. The difference between the soft, supple cloth cupping your balls and your cock, and the slight tug it exerts on the flesh of your cock as it gets harder and harder. As you become more and more aroused, the jock strap tightens around you and makes you feel even more aroused. You love wearing this jock strap. It is so incredibly sensual as it wraps around you, as it moulds itself to your shape and caresses you with pleasure.

And now, it is time for you to smoke a cigar. You can see the humidor on top of the mantel. Open it and take out a cigar. You know what to do now. Good, Mike, very good. I am very pleased with you. Take your time. Anticipate the pleasure you will experience when you take the first puff. The ritual is very important, Mike. Take your time with it. Do not omit a step. Good. Now step back here, so that I can continue to caress you.

I like watching you smoke. It pleases me very much to watch you smoke. And you like to please me, Mike. Nothing makes you feel better than pleasing me. Nothing makes you feel better. My caresses make you feel incredible, you entire body throbs with pleasure when I stroke you. But the pleasure you get from pleasing me is even much stronger than that.

The cigar is such a sensual object on so many levels, isn’t it? The way it feels, its pliant firmness as roll it between your fingers, the slightly rough texture, the veins in the leaf. The way that wonderful aroma fills your head as you slide it back and forth beneath your nostrils and inhale, its taste as you run your tongue over it. So much to enjoy and so much pleasure to anticipate. Enjoy it to the fullest, Mike.

The ritual also supplies so many pleasant sights and sounds. The satisfying snip of the cutter as you clip away the tip. The little noise the head of the match makes as you strike it against the sandpaper, the first flare of the flame as it explodes into white hot light, the way it soon settles down into a wavering flame, the first slender wisp of smoke as you hold the cigar over the flame. The way the tip of the match blackens and curls as the match burns down. The glow at the end of the cigar as it become lit, the first greying of the tip as the ash forms. Focus on all these things, Mike, and enjoy them to the fullest. It pleases me very much that you are becoming so sensuous, so open to the world to which I am introducing you.

Now take your first puff. Place the cigar between your lips and draw in that wonderful smoke. It makes your entire body feel light and wonderful to smoke. So wonderful. And the jock strap pressing up against your balls and cock makes you feel so aroused.

Does the cigar remind you of anything, Mike? Think of it, a long, round, firm object being pressed to your lips. Closing your lips around the cigar, Mike, is like closing your lips around a cock. That is an arousing thought, isn’t it, Mike? Now, as you lift the cigar to your mouth again, you will feel a mouth close around the tip of your own cock. The jock strap closes around your cock as your mouth closes around the cigar. As you pull the smoke into your mouth, your cock is pulled into a wet, warm mouth. The lips close around your cock tightly and pull it in, deep into the warm, hot, smooth, moist mouth. You love to suck, Mike. You love to be sucked.

I love it when you moan. You feel so wonderful now, Mike. See how rewarding it can be to obey me and to please me? The rewards of obedience are wonderful, aren’t they? Nothing makes you feel better than obeying and pleasing me. Continue to smoke, Mike. Each time you place the cigar against your lips and draw the smoke into your mouth, the mouth sucking on your cock takes you deep inside.

You can feel it so intensely. As you place the cigar against your lips, the tip of the tongue licks the tip of your cock. Just a little sensation but it reverberates so strongly through your body and mind. The mouth opens, and the wet pink tip of the tongue slowly licks the tip of your cock. It’s so warm and so smooth and at the same time just the tiniest bit abrasive against your cock. Then the tongue wets the lips, and those moist hot lips encircle the tip of your cock. Just the tip of your cock, yet the pleasure spreads throughout your entire body and mind as the lips vibrate around the slit.

And as you inhale, the mouth draws your cock in slowly, the head first, sucking it in and surrounding with hot wetness. So smooth and tight around your cock. And then the mouth slowly inhales all of your cock, a tube of tight pleasure surrounding your cock, slowly descending down your cock until the entire length is held in its tight warm moist embrace. And now the tongue slides back and forth against the entire length of your cock as your cock is sucked even deeper into the throat. The face pressed tightly against your groin and balls.

Now as you slowly exhale, the mouth pulls back slowly and the ring of pleasure formed by the lips moves from the base of your cock up to the head again. These are the pleasures that smoking a cigar for me bring you, Mike. Only I can give you such pleasures. Over and over again as you inhale and exhale. Take your time. Enjoy it, Mike. The feeling is so intense, and it become more and more intense each time you inhale and exhale.

Now spread your legs apart a bit. Continue to smoke. Your cock is sucked deep inside the mouth now. Deep deep inside. I am going to reach between your legs and stroke the area just behind the place where the side straps connect to the fabric encasing your balls. That feels so good, doesn’t it? Now I’m going to move a bit further back. As I touch your anus, a shock of pleasure flows through your body. It makes the cigar taste even better in your mouth. It makes your cock feel even better. So much pleasure from such a small motion of a finger.

I love the way your face contorts with physical pleasure when you are aroused. The way you are vibrating with physical pleasure now. It’s so incredible to watch you open up, Mike. To hear you whimper and groan. All pretence of resistance gone now. You can’t help yourself. You are locked into the pleasure of obedience. You do not want to escape it. You want to exist in this place forever. Focus on your cock, feel the hot mouth engulfing your cock, surrounding your cock with pleasure. The tongue sliding up and down. Focus for a while on the place just under the head, as the tongue slides back and forth over it, as the suction concentrates on that spot. This is the most pleasure you have ever felt in your life. And soon you will feel even more.

Focus on my finger as it vibrates against your anus. Feel the electrical shock pulse through your body. The vibrations spread up your spine and then through your entire body and mind. You feel so aroused and so helpless. You are in the grip of the pleasures that I only can give you. You will do anything for these pleasures. You are addicted to them.

Focus on the sensations in your mouth as you smoke the cigar. Focus on the sensations in your cock as the jock strap encases it. Focus on the sensations coursing through your body from the vibrations in your anus.

You are becoming so aroused now. Your entire body rocks with the pleasure that is happening to you. Only I can make you feel this good. Your body and mind are weak and helpless from lust. You obey me. You need the pleasures that come to you only through obedience to me. Your legs are rigid with lust. The muscles in your calves and thighs are locked in place. Your buttocks, your back, your chest, your neck, your head, all of them rigid with lust. Your cock is so hard now. You are so aroused now.

Take another puff on the cigar, Mike. Now look down at your groin, at the jock strap encasing your cock. Blow the smoke down on the jock strap. Feel how that adds to your pleasure to see the smoke billow and then dissipate around your cock.

Focus on your cock. See how the jockstrap is wet with your precum. How the tip of your cock is visible through the fabric now. That’s right. Moan with pleasure, Mike. Don’t hold back. I love to hear your moans. Your cock is engorged with cum now. It will explode soon. It feels as if you can’t hold back any longer. You want to hold back, you want the pleasure to continue, but you can’t control it any longer. You can’t stop it.

But you won’t cum until it tell you to. The pressure is building and building inside you. The muscles in your body grow taut as they contract. Every muscle in your body is taut with pleasure. Your entire body shakes with pleasure. But you cannot come, not until I permit you to. You want to come. The pressure is so intense. You want to explode. The pressure just keeps building and building, growing and growing.

Look down at your cock. It is so hard and erect that it tents the jockstrap, it pulls the fabric out in a cone surrounding your cock. The tip of the cone is so wet with your precum. Now inhale deeply and hold it. Everything from now on will happen in slow motion, Mike. Watch your cock. Focus on it. Focus on the incredible pleasure that is emanating from your cock. Your entire world has narrowed to your cock. The entire length of your cock feels as if it is having an orgasm. But you will not cum until I give the word. Your balls are pumping your hot cum into your cock, but you do not cum until I give the word. Focus on the tip of your cock as it strains against the jock strap. Your cock is burning with agony and pleasure.

Now watch as the first jet of cum shoots in slow motion from your cock. It feels so good. You have never felt such intense pleasure as do now. The cum shoots out of you. So slowly, so slowly that it makes you feel an agony of pleasure. The jet is so powerful that it shoots through the fabric of the jock strap. Watch it as it flows hot and wet down the front of the jock strap. It gleams in the firelight, glowing red and yellow and white as the flames flicker throughout your mind and body. Hot, burning, igniting you. Like the white flame in the fire. Again, a jet of cum shoots out in slow motion, extending the pleasure, extending the hot burning pleasure. It flows down you encasing your groin in its heat. Hot, wet, moist. On fire with pleasure.

* * *

Good, Mike. good. That was very good. Let me take the cigar from you. Take a deep breath. Relax. And another breath. Just relax. You feel calm and serene. You feel so at peace with yourself and with what you are becoming. Go into the bathroom and clean yourself up. You will find a plastic bag next to the sink. Remove the jock strap and place it inside the bag and leave it there. Clean yourself up and then come back.

* * *

Your performance tonight, Mike, has filled me with pleasure. I am very gratified with your progress. We will continue the lessons. There will be many more lessons for you. Each will bring you more pleasure than the last one. Now I am going to count from one to five, and at the count of five you will return to partial consciousness. You will get dressed and return home. You will not remember coming here. You will remember only that you spent this evening at home and fell asleep in your chair before the fire, a glass of wine on the table beside you, and you had a wonderful dream. At the count of five, one . . .