The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sticks and Stones—Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 2 : She’ll be cumin round the restroom, when she cums.

There was a line in some movie that Ryan never found so relevant until that balmy April day. ‘With great power comes great responsibility’ Ryan felt sure the line had been used multiple times in some form or another but to him it never meant so much as that Friday in school when his mouth really began to cause trouble for him. Sticks and Stones had become a joke.

He’d been late to class but seeing as it was his first offense and he was a decent student, the teacher let him off with a warning. The new power he’d discovered on the bus was still fresh in his mind and he hardly listened to a word the instructors said for his first two classes. It wasn’t until he began hearing the rumors during third period that the severity of what he had done and what he could do really hit him.

“Hey Ryan, you hear about Kristy?” his friend Nathan asked.

“No, er what about her?” Ryan answered carefully.

Nathan’s eyes widened as he excitedly talked. “Man, I heard she’s been fucking guys for money all day.”

Ryan had to act shocked so he rolled his eyes. “nah, you’re kiddin.”

“No seriously man,” Nathan said leaning in close. “No less than six guys have already had a shot at her. She’s only asking $10 to do her.”

That was when Ryan realized how much he had truly ruined the girl’s life. She’d been a bitch. That much was true. But to turn her into a whore, that seemed wrong. He looked at Nathan and then down at his books. “Probably just a rumor, I wouldn’t believe it unless I saw it.”

“Whatever Ryan, All I know is I got $10 and I’m in her sixth period English class. We’ll see how much of a rumor it is then.” Nathan said.

For the rest of class, Ryan’s conscience bothered him. He’d never so much as hit a girl and turning one into a cheap whore just had to be worse than that. He attempted to block out the thrill he’d had at seeing her mouth bouncing up and down off his cock, her young tits jiggling before his eyes, the expression on her face as the bus driver pounded into her cunt. That was when he decided he should restrain himself from speaking, at least for the rest of school.

Not forty minutes went by before that plan went awry. Ryan had just come from the restroom between classes and was rushing to the lunch room, when he stopped short. There was Kristy dragging the janitor into the maintenance closet. She had her arms wrapped around his neck, kissing and licking his face as the hispanic man groped away at her tits, one hand up under her top. Ryan could tell just by looking at her that this was a seventeen year old girl who’d been seriously fucked today. Her legs looked permanently bowed as she walked with a bit of a limp and dried cum was caked all up and down her exposed thighs and legs.

Ryan frowned as the door slammed behind the janitor and his purchased entertainment. He felt bad and seeing it only made it worse. That was when Blake Tanner, all star quarterback and general all-around dick, ran right into Ryan from behind. He found himself laying on the floor with his books spread before him and looking up at a not-too-happy jock.

“The Fuck are you doing just standing there, stupid?” Blake said, wiping the pudding cup off his letterman jacket.

Ryan’s anger boiled, his mouth getting the best of his self-control. “Idiot! Watch where you’re going.”

He realized it almost as soon as he’d said it and clamped a hand over his mouth. Unfortunately it was too late to prevent what Ryan had said from coming true. Blake’s eyes simply clouded over and his mouth dropped open. He stood there staring off into space and a tiny bit of drool began dribbling down his chin.

Ryan grabbed his books and hurried off to the lunchroom, leaving the jock in his increasingly slow-witted stance. He felt bad but not bad enough to be there when Blake was discovered. Entering the cafeteria, Ryan was already on edge. He felt upset, angry, and frightened and had no idea what horrible thing he’d say next. Taking a seat far from the rest of the student body, Ryan took out his sack lunch and resolved to fill his mouth with food so it couldn’t do any more harm.

As if things weren’t tense enough as it was, the arrival of Lucy Mitchell and her two fellow cheerleader friends only served to make it worse. Lucy was one of the sweetest and hottest girls in school. She had the kindest look on her face, her bright green eyes enough to get lost in. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back under a hair clip and reached mid-back. Her incredibly cute dimpled chin and soft skin only made her face that much more naive and innocent. Ryan had secretly always admired her, never quite working up the nerve to talk.

“Hi there, can we sit here?” Lucy said smiling cheerfully. Her friends Abby and Jane were looking as smug as always and had a reputation of being real spoiled brats.

Ryan stumbled with his words, part of his sandwich falling from his crowded mouth. “mmphh, um sure.” He managed. His heart sped up as Lucy laughed a little and again flashed her beautiful grin. She looked so amazing in her cheerleading uniform and Ryan almost thought he’d pass out as he got a glimpse of her bare midriff and flat tummy. As she sat across from him, her two friends spoke up.

“Lucy why don’t we go somewhere more geek-proof?” Abby snidely commented.

“Yeah, it doesn’t help our reps to be seen hanging with complete losers.” added Jane, grinning cruelly at Ryan who only just now had managed to swallow his food.

Ryan wiped his mouth, his blood heating up with every word they spoke. “Guys, that’s not nice.” Lucy said, her angelic face taking a defensive expression. “I think Ryan’s nice.”

There was a moment when Ryan felt sure this was all happening in his imagination. Not only was the secret crush he’d had for all of high school sitting across from him but she knew his name. He found himself smiling like an idiot, completely ignoring her stuck-up friends.

“You can’t be serious Lucy.” Abby said. “We’re out of this guy’s league. We shouldn’t even let him look at us, much less sit in our presence.”

Jane laughed, tossing her curly black hair back and looking Ryan in the face. “So why don’t you beat it geek?”

Lucy looked down at her lunch tray and seemed unwilling to tell her friends how wrong they were being. Ryan guessed she was really just shy around her peers because he knew she wasn’t like them. She had attended the church he went to in grade school and was even then the sweetest girl he knew. Of course that was long before she became the innocent yet mouth-watering vision who sat across from him.

For almost a full minute, Ryan stared at Lucy Mitchell, his eyes taking on a dazed goofy expression. She was such a contradiction, he thought. Her wholesome and kind insides contrasted sharply to the busty sleek-curved exterior that created a stir in every male pair of pants she came near. She looked up and her face broke into a cute smile, one that Ryan felt compelled to return.

“What a clueless dork!” Abby said bluntly, seeing the awkward smile he flashed. “Yeah, dork doesn’t even have a car and thinks he has a shot with any of us.” Jane said elbowing her friend and cackling. Their laughing rose and Lucy looked over at them discouraged. Ryan had enough of this, he could only take so much verbal abuse before his mouth took charge and he felt forced to retaliate.

“You guys are fucking cum sluts!” He shouted, his voice luckily carrying not quite as far as it sounded to him.

“Shit,” he said under his breath, realizing he had just done it again. He looked at Abby and Jane as they seemed to shiver for a second or two. Their eyes dilated somewhat and both of them licked their lips. Abby leaned back in her chair and her head lolled to one side, one hand coming up to her tight cheerleading top. Jane also was now giving Ryan a hungry look, her fingers toying with her shoulder, tugging at the edge of fabric there.

Serves them right, Ryan thought. He really did hate to use this power he had but these were two of the nastiest, most arrogant girls in school. They deserved to be taken down several notches.

He felt something rubbing his leg and nearly fell out of his seat as he realized it was Lucy. Her foot was sliding up and down along the inside of his thigh and as he looked her in the eyes, part of him knew he was going to hell. How could he not, given that he apparently just transformed one of the most innocent sweet girls in school into a cum slut?

He kicked himself deep inside as he recalled his exact words. He’d said ‘you guys’ not Abby and Jane. That meant all three cheerleaders were now cum sluts.

Ryan panicked, his mind going through all the horrible consequences of his temper. He’d secretly wished to get closer to Lucy for so long that the sensation of her foot rubbing into his crotch nearly destroyed his morals. His eyes were rolling up in his head as the other two cheerleaders began tugging their tops loose.

Abby licked her finger as her other hand reached up under her uniform top and began massaging her perky tits. Jane had already pulled her top down low enough for one nipple to make it’s debut into the cold lunchroom air. Ryan paid little attention to them at the moment as his gaze was fixated on Lucy Mitchell. The girl was the epitome of responsible young and pure, and yet here she was leaning back as her foot explored his inner thighs, one of her delicate fingers tracing the line of cleavage that peeked out over her cheerleading top. Her face showed a perverted need that went against every angelic line on her young face.

As Ryan came back to reality, he was suddenly very aware that there was one cheerleader exposing herself, another feeling herself up, and a third giving his crotch a foot massage. He swung his head around the lunchroom, realizing so far nobody had noticed anything. But that wouldn’t last if these girls continued. He had to escape this tragedy he had created. He would not be a part of corrupting Lucy any further.

His sack lunch and books hit the floor as Ryan threw himself backwards from his seat, releasing his hardening cock from Lucy’s foot. He took a quick breath, attempting to calm himself as he stood looking down at the girls. Abby now began lifting her top, the bottoms of both tits coming into view as her friend Jane was pinching her exposed nipple in pleasure. Lucy looked disappointed to have lost contact with him, as Ryan noticed her hands rise to her own chest. She gave her substantial young rack a firm squeeze and stared up at him smiling. That was it, he was out of here, before his libido overran his mind.

Without a second look at the three cum sluts, Ryan ran from the lunchroom, getting startled looks from everyone he passed. He had only one goal, to hide somewhere safe and think this whole thing through. Sprinting down the hall, Ryan was only somewhat aware of the blithering idiot Blake Tanner leaning against the lockers, drooling freely onto his pudding covered letter jacket. What he was focused on was the restroom. Tearing into the dimly lit bathroom facility, Ryan didn’t slow down until he hit the last stall. Once there he closed the stall door and backed into the corner.

Why, damn it, why, he thought. Why did he have to have this stupid power today of all days? The one day in his three years of high school that Lucy Mitchell had even spoken to him and he had to turn her into a slut. She was better than that, he realized. She didn’t deserve it. For the next several minutes, Ryan’s mind wondered just how long he could hide out here before someone found him. That was when he heard the door open.

He pulled his feet up from the floor, holding himself as far back in the stall as possible. Please let it just be some guy taking a piss, he pleaded. The bathroom seemed amazingly silent for a few seconds and then he heard the giggling, an echoing horror of a sound as he just knew the cheerleaders had followed him. He clearly heard Abby whispering something to Jane, the short brunette laughing in reply. He was sure Lucy was with them.

Standing up on tip toes, Ryan just managed to peer over the top of the stall and into the rest of the room. It was them alright, Abby still had her tits hanging out beneath her top and Jane was practically cupping one of her tits as if she could locate him by giving it little squeezes. His eyes widened and he nearly lost his balance as Lucy came into view. Her innocent face seemed normal enough but her cheerleading top had been pulled up like Abby’s giving him his first glimpse at her full tits. They were everything he could have dreamed of and more and as the three girls began approaching the stalls, he stood transfixed watching them shift and jiggle.

Ryan pulled himself down and cowered behind the stall door. This was so wrong, he thought. Any second now the three girls would find him and he wasn’t sure what he would do. His cock was harder than ever at seeing such an intimate view of Lucy. He just wasn’t sure he could hold back anymore. There was a creak as the bathroom door opened and he heard a student come bustling in, obviously in a hurry to hit the head before classes resumed.

Peeking back over the top of the stall, Ryan saw Brent Baker stop halfway across the bathroom, confronted with all three slutty cheerleaders. Abby and Jane pretty much attacked the poor guy, running their hands all over his lanky form. Brent’s glasses nearly fell off as he appeared paralyzed with shock. Ryan only knew of Brent in passing but was very familiar with his geeky reputation. The guy was a brain and brains when confronted with horny beauties rarely knew how to process the situation.

Abby and Jane each released their groping hands from Brent and stood back letting him really take in their lusty bodies. They exchanged glances and promptly removed their tops entirely, letting both pairs of firm teenage tits bounce into view. Lucy stood behind them, closest to Ryan’s stall and so far still had her clothing mostly in tact, her tits just barely exposed beneath the loosened top.

Ryan made a quick decision. He had to correct this before Lucy forever ruined her reputation. Jumping down and unlatching the stall door, he quickly reached out grabbing Lucy by her shoulders and pulling her back into the stall with him. Neither of her friends or Brent even noticed as they were quickly becoming absorbed with their own little three-way.

There wasn’t much light in the cramped stall but Ryan could clearly see the look in her eyes. It was far from her normal look, she appeared wilder and more determined. “Lucy, you’re not yourself. Just stop and think.” Ryan said getting a little concerned as Lucy wagged her finger.

“No,” She began shoving Ryan hard. He lost his balance and fell back sitting with a thud on the toilet seat. Looking up he felt a lump in his throat. Lucy was latching the stall door. “No” she repeated. “I’m doing this to please you. And believe me I have just what will please you.”

Ryan looked at her, his eyes widening. “What... I mean no! Lucy this won’t please me.” At this point it was hopeless trying to stop her. She was a determined little slut. Lucy stood on wobbly legs as she flipped up her cheerleading skirt, exposing her panties. Sliding them down, she kicked them aside.

“Stop Lucy, you can’t do this.” Ryan protested.

Lucy shook her head. “This is what I need, I’m going to ride you like a fucking horse.” Her words shocked him but what she did next shocked him much more. Lucy slid her finger beneath her skirt and lifted it up. Ryan couldn’t help looking at her perfect young pussy and even though it was very wrong it turned him on even more. Listening to the growing cries of passion from Brent and the other cheerleaders, Ryan felt himself slipping, his moral hold loosening.

Looking away from the formerly innocent young girl before him, Ryan spoke. “Stop this Lucy, this isn’t you. You aren’t like this.”

Lucy smiled and bent over, bringing her face just inches from his. “Oh this is me and soon you’ll be inside me.” With this comment Ryan felt a tug on his jeans and looked down as the girl he had dreamed of many nights let her delicate fingers lower his zipper. He groaned as she reached in and grasped his cock tugging it free.

Ryan had a last moment of clarity, his brain taking charge of what his cock so desperately wanted at this point. He loved Lucy but not the way she was acting now. He loved the virtuous sweet young girl, not the cum slut. Standing up, he shoved his way past her, his hard exposed cock making it difficult to maneuver in the tight space.

“Let me out!” he demanded.

“No,” Lucy said placing her arms around his shoulders, hugging him to her soft teenage tits. Then she did something that destroyed all chances Ryan had of getting out of this. Lucy held onto his neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs tightly around his back. Her aim was impeccable as she sank down sending his hard dick slicing deep inside her warm young pussy.

“Unghhh,No” Ryan grunted as he felt her tight womb swallow his cock.

“Ohh, Now that’s more like it.” Lucy moaned as she loosened her grip on his neck and leaned back against the inside of the stall door. She began flexing her thighs and bouncing up and down on Ryan’s hips.

“Oh shit, Oh no Lucy, no...“He gasped as his body lost all will to fight and began assisting the corrupted teen girl in her frantic need to mate.

“Unghh, oh yes, Fuck my cunt, fuck it hard!” Lucy cried out, her face taking on a wicked grin Ryan had only seen in the sleaziest porn films. This was not the girl who everyone respected. It wasn’t the girl who worked weekends for her church mission team. It wasn’t the girl who led the cheerleader charity drive every year. This was a plain and simple cum slut, interested only in getting her insides doused with sperm.

Ryan braced himself against the side of the stall as Lucy thrust herself harder and harder onto his throbbing cock. He felt every muscle in his back stiffen with her weight and some part of him tried focusing on that instead of the velvety grip of her young pussy.

“Oh fuck, yes, come on be rough, squeeze my tits. Squeeze my fucking tits!” Lucy screamed, her mouth taking on aggressive growl as she let one hand slip from Ryan’s shoulders and grab her top, pulling at the thin material. Her reluctant sexual partner could only stare as her succulent tits were fully exposed, the large nipples now mashing into his chest with every downward bounce.

“Shit, Lucy, I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Ryan moaned as he reached up and began cupping her left tit. He’d lost any fight he had as he now set out to ensure this was as pleasurable for Lucy as it was for him.

Watching the young girls beautiful face, Ryan enjoyed her long blonde hair still mostly contained inside her hair clip, allowing only several strands to flow loosely around her cute little ears. She placed the tip of her tongue just outside her lips as her mind struggled to focus. He brutally mashed her left tit, releasing it and loving the lewd way it swelled back into shape. Leaning forward, Ryan closed his eyes and began licking the expansive jiggling mound.

“Oh shit, yessss, Oh fucking lick my jugs, lick em!” Lucy breathed, her voice losing volume as her mind was overwhelmed with pure thrill. She tossed her head harder, the hair clip slipping back from her scalp, her eyes wide with clarity.

A part of Ryan tried to tell him he should stop, pull out from the poor girl before something happened they might both regret. That part of his mind was currently sedated and he had no remorse as his hands dropped back to the wide inviting hips of Lucy Mitchell, cheerleader, former good girl, and current nasty cum slut.

“Oh yes, yes Ryan, Yess!” Lucy shrieked, her orgasmic cry of his name pushing Ryan over the edge. He held her hips tighter than he’d ever held anything in his life, shoving his cock far enough inside the girl to create a potent blend of pleasure and pain. He shook, nearly losing balance supporting her weight, as his cock began discharging a veritable flood of semen deep inside her.

“Oh fuck, fill me, fill my cunt up with cum, give it to me Ryan!” Lucy yelled, her voice regaining intensity as she rammed her hips into him hard enough to send them both tumbling to the closed toilet.

Ryan sat back, his body sore and yet amazingly content as he felt several more jerking ropes of cum spray within her slutty pussy. Lucy fell to him, resting her head on his shoulder, her heavy breathing deliciously pushing her tits into his chest. For a couple of minutes, the two of them sat there in silence, sperm leaking from her well-abused cunt as the pleasurable cries from her friends and Brent echoed across the room.

Feeling his guilt awaken and looking down at Lucy, propped in a depraved whorish pose on his lap, Ryan pushed her back. As he stood and pulled Lucy Mitchell with him, a part of his mind wanted to do it again. He felt the desire to just make the slut suck him off until he felt ready to pound her cunt again, adding to the the endless amount of sperm he’d already packed into her. He imagined himself fucking the good girl until she had no more room inside her bad little body, picturing her as a whorish little tramp just oozing with gallons of cum.

Shaking his head as Lucy smiled up at him, straightening her hair clip, Ryan reached up to her loose cheerleading top. He slid it back down, hiding her impressive tits that he knew would be forever burned into his memory. As he reached down and unlatched the stall door, Ryan couldn’t help studying her legs and the stream of white that leaked down her inner thigh. That stream was him, he realized. He had just fucked the girl he always crushed over, and now her belly was full of his seed.

“Come on, let’s get you out of here.” Ryan said.

Lucy smiled at him like a puppy dog as he led her out into the bathroom stall. They both stopped and stared momentarily at the sex scene still going on.

Abby was now bent over the sink, watching in the mirror, as Brent Baker rammed his surprisingly long cock deep inside her cunt. He was grabbing her swinging tits and pinching the nipples as her curly dark hair bounced back hitting him in the face. She was truly nothing more than a dirty slut and Ryan had to suppress a smile.

Jane lay on the floor hair hanging in her face, leaning against the wall, her legs spread before her and a growing pool of sperm leaking from her used cunt. Obviously she’d already had her fill and simply lay there massaging her young tits and enjoying her friend’s rough screw over the bathroom sink.

Carefully directing Lucy around the frothy mess on the tile floor, Ryan led her to the door. Grabbing some paper towels he wiped her legs as clean as he could and finished straightening her hair so she appeared respectable. Together the two of them left Brent to his joyful task of cheerleader humping.

In the hall outside, a few teachers had gathered where the jock now was rubbing his finger up and down his lips, making an actually quite amusing little sound. Luckily nobody seemed to notice a boy and girl coming from one restroom. Ryan turned to Lucy and looked down at her feet. He knew what he had to do. It was the right thing to do. But it wasn’t easy.

“Lucy, you never were a cum slut. It never happened.” He said with just a hint of hesitation.

The girl shook her head and looked around, suddenly confused as to where she was. Ryan smiled politely as she looked up at him.

“What happened?” She asked, innocently.

“Nothing, I think you may have passed out. I found you and you seem to be okay now.” Ryan said.

Her expression changed to the kindest, most thankful look, her friendly smile nearly killing Ryan with guilt. Lucy looked around and then back to his face. “Thank you so much. That was so sweet of you to help.”

At this point Ryan was looking down the hall, not wanting to make eye contact. “It was nothing really, you’d probably better get to class though.” He thought for a second and added. “I think your books are still in the lunchroom.”

“Okay. I guess so.” Lucy said cheerfully if a bit confused by Ryan’s shyness. “Again thank you so much for your kindness.” She walked on back down the hall, passing the football coach who was now shining a small flashlight in Blake’s eyes.

Ryan looked down at the floor. A part of him would always treasure their time together but he knew it wasn’t real. By giving her back her life, he was doing the right thing, the moral thing. It sucked, he thought, but as he now accepted ‘with great power comes great responsibility’. It may be cliche but it was true, at least for someone with a conscience.

Blake was now clucking like a chicken and flapping his arms as he became the idiot that he always was, so Ryan headed off in the opposite direction. He may have a conscience but that was far from thinking that certain people didn’t deserve everything they got. Brent Baker could certainly testify to that as he was most likely still squeezing every last drop of sperm he had into Abby and Jane.

Rounding the corner he heard a small moan from the chemistry lab. Looking in he saw Kristy Samuels, underage high school whore, laying on her back. Straddling her was Mr. Jeffers the Sophomore science teacher. He had his large cock out and was thrusting down into her large tits. Kristy moaned with every thrust and Ryan could clearly see the girl had bruises and bite marks all over her skin. Her legs were at least partially covered by Mr. Jeffers resting form, but the damage was clear. She had been fucked hard and most likely would never be the girl she once was. Her red hair thrashed about behind her as Jeffers groaned and began plastering her face and chin with sperm. She was a whore now and whether she drowned in cum, got arrested for prostitution, or ended up a knocked up teen tramp living on the streets, at least she’d never be queen bitch of the bus again, Ryan thought.

To Be Continued...?