The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sticks and Stones—Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 1 : The whore on the bus goes down and down

Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you. That was how the old saying went and up until that fateful day one Spring it seemed to hold true for the most part. That unusually balmy April day was the day everything changed in the life of Ryan Jameson. He’d always been an ordinary kid with ordinary problems; school sucked, life at home was sometimes great sometimes not, and he had no idea what the future held.

Ryan was always a decent guy. He never got in fights, he didn’t do drugs, he even did volunteer work around the community. He wasn’t special, never pretended to be, until the day after his birthday. He’d turned seventeen April 6th and while to him it was no big deal, his parents had insisted on taking him out to eat.

He never cared much for chinese food but being that his mother was part Asian, he often ate it growing up and developed a taste for several dishes. It being his birthday and his mother’s idea to celebrate, she decided where to go. Chinese food it was, which to Ryan worked out fine. He enjoyed himself and they even had leftovers to bring home. Nothing unusual happened until the following day. That was when the old saying came to mind.

Ryan had no major flaws but did have one problem he’d struggled with much of his life. He had a temper. Some said it was his father’s Scotch-Irish blood, some just said it was being an only child, but whatever the reason Ryan could mouth off to anyone when the mood struck him. Words will never hurt you, that’s what he always believed but something strange happened at breakfast that Friday after his birthday.

He really didn’t have much time before catching the bus that morning. Yes, he’d heard how lame it was to be seventeen and taking the bus , but times were tough and neither he nor his parents could afford a car yet. He’d been saving for two years and was positive this whole morning bus routine would end soon. However on this particular morning he needed a quick breakfast. Searching the fridge he found some leftovers from his birthday and figured ‘what the heck?’ so he had chicken followed by a fortune cookie. That was when things took a turn.

Ryan had always enjoyed fortune cookies. Most people he knew hated the taste of them and only got a laugh out of the printed messages they contained. But Ryan liked them. Sure they were cheesy corny lines that could fit anyone but he just got a kick out of reading them. This morning was no different and even after reading the message, Ryan had no idea what direction his day was going to take.

‘On this Day, Watch what you Say’—That was his fortune. He thought nothing of it until the bus ride to school a half-hour later.

The bus was late picking him up so Ryan already had a chip on his shoulder before even taking a seat. The fact that his seat was taken made things worse. He always sat in the back of the bus, everyone knew that and it was never challenged. However on that day Kristy Samuels was sitting there. She was the same age as him and the only other Junior who rode the bus. He never liked her. She was to put it mildly, a bitch. She thought of herself as queen of the bus and most of the freshman and sophomore males who rode the bus felt just fine with that. She was, after all, hot.

Kristy Samuels was a babe, even Ryan had thought so when he first met her. She had a petite figure, great legs, a perfect face whether she wore make-up or not, and some of the nicest breasts in school, at least 36 C by his estimate. Her long naturally red hair only made her seem that much more attractive especially when contrasted with her beautiful green eyes. It was only too bad she had a snobbish attitude. She was as cocky as you could imagine. No one was worthy of her company and she was fast to let you know. Ryan sneered when he saw her that day.

“You’re in my seat.” He said quietly, hoping to avoid an argument.

“Too bad Ryan, looks like you gotta share with the other losers.” Kristy said, not even bothering to look up at him. Ryan’s blood boiled. She was like some spoiled princess except dressed the way she was, mini-skirt that had to be breaking dress code and tight little baby tee, she really looked like some little whore. So that’s exactly what Ryan told her.

“cheap whore.” Ryan mumbled sitting next to a freshman in the next seat forward.

“Excuse me.” Kristy said. “Nothing, nothing at all.” Ryan replied deciding to just ignore the bitch. For much of the next five minutes that’s exactly what he did.

Then came the tap on his shoulder. He knew who it was and could only guess at what the great Kristy Samuels wanted, most likely the chance to spout off some more insults just to make him mad.

“What do you want, Kristy?” Ryan said turning back to her. His voice caught in his throat a little as he saw the uncharacteristic look in her eyes. Kristy looked drunk, either that or horny, and neither made sense for the queen of the bus. She was leaning forward allowing a generous view of her cleavage and with one hand she seemed to be tracing the high hemline of her skirt. Her other hand rest on the back of Ryan’s seat and as he turned she smiled, licking her lips.

“Kristy?” Ryan whispered.

She simply stared at him with that same spaced-out glare and let her hand wander from her thigh up to just below her right breast. She seemed to be teasing but Ryan could find no reason for this behavior. She was after all, above everyone around her. Why give a free show? he thought struggling to look her in the eye as she lightly cupped her breast.

A full minute passed before he spoke again. “Okay what’s the deal?”

Kristy was smiling seductively as she spoke softly. “The deal, Ryan, depends on what you want?”

Ryan remained silent watching as Kristy leaned back and stretched to show off as much of her figure as possible.

“Do you want this?” She said pointing to her hips. “How about this?” She added opening her mouth and licking her index finger. Then she gave a quick look around and said. “Maybe you’d like a sampling of these.” And with that Kristy Samuels did something that would forever live on in Ryan’s memory. She took the bottom of her tight shirt and lifted it up, flashing her glorious rack which was even more magnificent than he’d imagined.

At this point Ryan had his mouth hanging open, the most he could say for several seconds unpronounceable as he stared. Nobody else seemed to have noticed what the girl at the back of the bus was doing and even if they had he wouldn’t have cared.

“huh..” Ryan finally muttered, his voice cracking for the first time in over four years.

Kristy seemed like a completely different person as she leaned in close enough for him to smell her hair. “Well Ryan what’ll it be?” She whispered. “I charge $5 for a suck, $10 for a fuck, and today only I’m offering tit-fucks for $2.”

For Ryan Jameson the rest of the bus ceased to exist at that moment. He almost thought he’d have a heart attack as she spoke, his brain slowing to just one thought. Did Kristy just say ‘fuck’?

As the surrounding world returned and Ryan calmed his rapidly beating heart he realized something strange was going on but that fact alone certainly didn’t mean he wasn’t going to play along. Kristy awaited his answer and she was again not-so-subtly fondling her right breast.

“I have $5” He finally managed.

She smiled and slid over in her seat. “Then climb on back here mister. We don’t have all day.”

Later Ryan might wonder if he broke the laws of physics with just how quickly he jumped from where he sat and joined Kristy on that back row. At the moment he had other things on his mind. The freshman he’d been sitting with only gave him a casual glance and returned to staring blankly out the window. Amazingly no one, not even the bus driver cared that he was going to sit next to the queen of the bus.

“Money up front.” Kristy said as he looked her up and down and breathed in her scent. She was the babe she always had been. Somehow, Ryan thought, her brains had been scrambled or something. Whatever it was he didn’t care as he took a five dollar bill and practically threw it at her.

Kristy let her eyes wander the bus and quickly shoved the money in her purse. “Let’s get down to business,” She said in a husky voice, slowly dropping to her knees. The space in front of the bus seat was tight but that didn’t phase Kristy as she crammed herself down between Ryan’s knees and looked up at him, her red hair bouncing around her cute face. She unzipped his pants and reached in taking a firm grip on the hard cock she found. Ryan had never been this hard in his life and found himself grinning like an idiot.

He had to bite his closed fist to keep from crying out as Kristy Samuels, busty teenage temptress and previously untouchable bitch, crammed his entire cock into her mouth, letting her lips slide deliciously over every inch of skin. She kept her striking green eyes on his as she brushed a stray lock of red hair from her face and proceeded to slurp and lick every inch. The bus was mildly bumpy and in no time Kristy’s head was a blur rising and falling in his lap. She sent sensations he’d never felt before directly through his dick into his brain. He squinted his eyes knowing he couldn’t last getting the most amazing blow job of his life in such a public location and from such a hot piece of ass.

“Damn, unghh..” Ryan gasped, holding his voice as low as possible but failing to completely disguise the climax he was having. The freshman and another kid, a sophomore he thought, turned and stared back at them in absolute shock as Ryan exploded in Kristy’s mouth, sending more than six lengthy ropes of cum straight down her throat. Luckily the two observers remained silent so the entire bus didn’t get a free show.

Ryan breathed heavily, his heart pounding and the smile on his face returning with a vengeance. He honestly felt the most satisfied he’d been to that point in his life. Kristy simply let his shrinking cock fall from her mouth and made sure to lick everything clean as she wiped her mouth looking him in the eye.

“Pleasure doing business with you.” She said. “Let me know if I can provide any more services.”

Kristy rose from between his legs and sat down next to him, the freshman and the sophomore still watching in a stupor. She caught their eyes and smiled like some sex-crazed maniac. “You boys want some too? I have very reasonable rates.”

The freshman let his jaw drop as the sophomore spoke up. “Rates? What are you a hooker or something?”

Kristy frowned and tossed back her brilliant hair, sliding her hand up her thigh again. “I prefer to be called a whore.” She said, and that’s when Ryan suddenly got it. Everything fell into place. He’d called her a cheap whore and now it’s like she became one, cheap definitely describing her rates.

The freshman seemed paralyzed, his mouth open enough to see his tonsils, as the sophomore fumbled with his wallet. “I got twenty bucks, what’ll that get me?”

Kristy laughed loud enough for other students to look back but they didn’t look for long and went back to their idle chatter as the bus approached the school. “Twenty bucks is far too much. I’m much cheaper than that.” She said. “I’ll give you a fuck for $10, how about it?”

Ryan watched this exchange with a strange fascination. Had he really caused this? Had he taken a bitchy yet mostly innocent girl and somehow made her a whore? It was baffling to say the least and for some reason the fortune cookie was now on a continuous loop in his brain ‘On this Day, Watch what you Say’.

The bus pulled in behind the school. It was a few minutes late and there were no other buses unloading so the driver quickly directed the students to hurry to class. Everyone left except the freshman, who Ryan was beginning to worry had suffered an aneurysm or something, and the sophomore who already had a ten dollar bill out. The driver called back to them. “Hey kids, come on you’re gonna be late to class.”

For some reason that shook freshman boy out of his trance and he attempted to hide the boner he now had behind his books, hastily exiting the bus. Ryan remained seated watching his surroundings in a sort of fog as the driver saw the reluctance of the sophomore to leave and approached.

“Hey, listen I said leave. What’s wrong, you have hearing problems?” The bus driver said. Ryan looked at the driver for the first time. His name was Coach Frank, at least that was what everyone called him. He was a portly man who taught driver’s ed. He was also an assistant football coach but most people knew him from driver’s ed.

“I was just, I mean... I.” The sophomore managed to say still holding the ten dollar bill out towards Kristy. For her part, Kristy seemed to be enjoying the exchange, watching her potential customer struggle with his words.

“Allow me to explain Coach Frank,” Kristy said as if this was the most natural thing to be speaking about. “This boy here was about to pay me $10 for my services.”

Coach Frank actually looked confused, enough to the point where he forgot all about Ryan or the sophomore. “Services, what are you talking about girl.”

Kristy smiled and stood, arching her back a little to present her tightly covered teenage breasts for his inspection. The coach, Ryan could clearly see, held his eyes on hers, managing to avoid any lustful thoughts his mind may be having.

“I offer a suck for $5, a fuck for $10, or today only a tit-fuck for $2.” Kristy said bluntly, going over her rates. Coach Frank might’ve fainted if it wasn’t for the fact that with his size he took up most the center aisle on the school bus and therefore had nowhere to fall.

Miraculously the coach didn’t pass out and also didn’t freak out, sending all of them to detention. Instead he simply looked at Kristy then to the sophomore. “Get out.” He said to the boy still holding the ten dollar bill.

The sophomore looked on the verge of tears as he shrugged and grabbed his book bag. He left the bus and trudged off towards the school, his disappointment clear.

Ryan took this moment to stand and gather his books. “I should go.” He mumbled passing Kristy. Coach Frank stood blocking his exit. “Wait right there.” He said looking out the windows to see who else might be around.

“So what are you, like her pimp or something?” the coach asked.

Ryan opened his mouth but Kristy spoke up. “Oh no, I don’t have a pimp. You could just call Ryan here my quality assurance manager.” She said, clearly getting a thrill from this whole scenario.

“huh... well whatever.” Coach Frank said quietly. “How old are you anyway girl?”

Kristy smiled and ran a hand through her long red hair, posing a little for the bus driver. “Why I’m seventeen, but believe me I’m highly skilled.”

Ryan was still in a daze as all this went on. He looked from Kristy to the coach, wondering just how far this might be going. He didn’t have to wait long as Coach Frank grinned placing one hand on the bus seat nearest him and reaching to his back pocket with the other.

“It could mean my job but I can’t pass up an offer like this. Here’s ten bucks.”

Kristy never batted an eye, walking up and taking the money. She looked at it only a moment before turning and shoving it in her purse which still sat on the back seat. Coach Frank let his eyes wander down her petite figure as she turned, presenting her incredible young ass for his viewing enjoyment.

Ryan slid down into the seat he was next to watching the surreal display now taking place. In his mind he kept going back to his breakfast and the meal he had the night before. Was this really happening? he questioned as Kristy turned back to the coach.

“Well mister bus driver, I believe you have something to drive into me.” She whispered seductively, running both hands up and cupping her tits.

Again, the laws of physics may have well been broken as the portly coach seemed to be standing next to Ryan one second and wrapping his arms around the tight young body of Kristy Samuels the next. Ryan watched in the detached manner of watching some low-grade porno, his mind aware of what was going on but unable to create any action other than to simply appreciate and enjoy.

“Holy shit, you’re hot.” Coach Frank moaned as he wrapped his arms tightly around Kristy and felt up her ass, letting his hands slide over every curve. He slipped one hand up and squeezed her tits brutally through her top. Kristy seemed to enjoy the copious fondling her body was taking as the bus driver squeezed and felt up every part of her. She closed her eyes in pleasure as the Coach let go for a moment his eyes soaking in the whore he’d purchased.

“I got driver’s ed. in thirty minutes so I’ll have to make this quicker than I’d like.” the coach announced, seeming to have entirely forgotten Ryan who continued watching the show.

Sliding a meaty hand down Kristy’s flat teenage stomach, Coach Frank lifted her mini-skirt and found her light pink panties. “These aren’t going to be needed.” He said, chuckling with anticipation. In no time Kristy had allowed the portly man to slide her panties off and toss them aside as he felt up her smooth young legs. He grinned in a sinister way, knowing just how much abuse he was going to enjoy inflicting on the teenage girl. Swiftly, Coach Frank grabbed Kristy by her hips and rotated her bending her over a nearby bus seat so her skirt rode up and presented what he was looking for.

The bus driver and part-time driver’s ed. instructor took just a second to enjoy the view before shucking off his belt and dropping his rather dirty jeans. His cock was already very hard and bounced into the open air, his breathing rather strained already. “I think I might stretch you out a bit.” he said, Kristy leaning her head down to look behind her. Her eyes widened but the seductive lust never left her face as she tightened her lips.

“Ooommph, OH OHHH!” Kristy shrieked as Coach Frank hugged her waist and drove his hips into her, knocking her breath away. His cock stabbed into her guts as he set out to fuck the little whore’s brains out.

“Oh Oh, OH yes, fuck me hard come on do it.” Kristy cried out, her tiny young body similar to a rag doll as the large man tore into her. The coach reached around with one arm and loosened her top slipping inside and groping her tits as he pounded her pussy over the bus seat. He held his tongue between his lips as he concentrated.

“Ooomph, Oh, Oh yes.” Kristy moaned again and again, finding it difficult to catch a breath or even see as her long red hair basically blinded her bouncing all over her face.

Coach Frank had pulled Kristy’s shirt up and bunched it over her exposed tits which were now shaking so hard it looked painful to Ryan as he stared in disbelief.

The girl who’d been such a spoiled snob as long as he’d known her was taking the hardest pounding he’d ever witnessed, her head snapping forward with such intense thrusts whiplash seemed a distinct possibility.

“OH Coach, Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me harder!” Kristy screamed.

“Ughh, you little whore! Get ready to take some cream.” the coach managed to say, one hand leaving her hips and sliding up to completely cover her left tit. He was fucking the girl so hard and with such brutal force he might’ve been causing brain damage. But to Ryan’s eyes, Kristy sure didn’t seem concerned about internal damage of any kind.

“OH yeah, drive it in, drive your bus right up my cunt!” Kristy shouted, her voice weakening with every word.

Then it just happened. Coach Frank seemed to freeze up, holding Kristy by the hips his cock shoveled deep inside her. He grunted, a low growling release, and sent what must’ve been an incredibly generous amount of sperm straight into the young high school junior. She shook her head and the hair fell from her eyes showing pure and unmistakeable lust as Kristy Samuels, the self-proclaimed queen of the bus took a bellyful of cum from none-other than the bus driver himself.

“Shit that was good.” the man sighed, letting go of Kristy’s hips and allowing his massive cock to slide free. He pulled up his pants and attempted to buckle his belt but given his size and the limited space on the school bus, Coach Frank ended up making his way to the exit instead. He didn’t even look back as he left, Ryan clearly hearing him comment on the best ten bucks he ever spent.

Looking back to Kristy, Ryan saw her pussy leaking cum as she remained hunched over the bus seat, her breathing slowly returning to normal. She rubbed a hand through her hair and pulled herself up, her tits still exposed below her crumpled top. Her little mini-skirt fell into place as she took a step or two bow-legged towards Ryan. “So you think you might want a ride later?” She said licking her lips and giving him an up-close show of her impressive if-not slightly bruised jugs.

For some time now, Ryan had been seeking an answer to just how this was happening and all of a sudden he found the solution staring him right in the face, a sure fire way to see if what he believed was happening really was.

“Kristy,” He said enjoying her trashy and thoroughly fucked expression. “You aren’t a whore.”

The reaction was almost instantaneous. Kristy stopped smiling, her eyes dilated and panic seemed to sweep over her. She looked from Ryan around the empty bus and then her hands flew to her bunched up top. “Oh my god, what the fuck?” She said in a scared voice. Pulling her top down, Kristy seemed to have total recall of what she’d just done.

“Oh my god, I sucked your... and and I ... oh my god!” Kristy shrieked, her hands grasping her stomach. “I let Coach Frank... He... He came inside me.” She was clearly freaking out realizing the whore she’d been.

Ryan gathered his things and realized he’d better come up with a good excuse for being late to class. He smiled to himself knowing this bitch would never take his seat again. The now-innocent seventeen year old girl was still babbling as he neared the bus door. He actually felt a little bad about how terrified she was. That should be easy to fix, he thought.

“Oh Kristy,” Ryan said catching her attention. She looked at him through tear-stained eyes. “I was only kidding, you’re a whore.”

As Ryan left the bus, Kristy’s mouth took on a grin and she straightened up retrieving her purse. Fifteen dollars was a good profit so far but she was certain she could make much more during classes.

This was how Ryan’s day began that balmy April 7th, the Friday after his birthday. He was never special, had never pretended to be but on this day he learned something very special, ‘Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but words can really screw you’!

To Be Continued...