The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sticks and Stones—Kris P. Kreme

Chapter 3 : Here comes Peter Gettin Tail

Ryan managed to get through all the rest of his classes without issue and was really beginning to get a handle on these powers he had. If he said something directed at someone, whatever it was became true for that person. However he could reverse it. It was a proven fact as he’d realized earlier in the day first with Kristy Samuels and later with Lucy Mitchell, the girl he’d been in love with for as long as he knew her. So there was some control, he realized. He wasn’t cursed to remain silent forever or for however long this fortune cookie gift lasted. He even thought up an easy solution in case someone really pissed him off. All he had to do was word his insults with the word ‘today’ somewhere in them. That way whatever chaos he created would only last until the end of the day.

The intercom came on and filled his classroom with the voice of Vice Principal Greene. “Attention students, there will be a mandatory assembly in the gymnasium following this message. Please make your way there in an orderly fashion as we honor our senior athletes and celebrate our State Championship. Thank you.”

The teacher who’d been doing just as Ryan had and been simply wasting time awaiting the final bell, stood and dismissed everyone. “Alright you heard the man, make your way to the gym.”

Leaving the relative comfort of the classroom, Ryan repeated to himself again and again that he was in control. He could take charge and use this gift. But first, he realized he needed to find a couple of people and make some corrections.

Blake Tanner wasn’t hard to find. He was in the school nurse’s office where he had been for several hours. Luckily, he was alone as both the nurse and Vice Principal Greene had decided he must’ve either been drinking or coming down off a strange drug trip. His parents likely would be showing up for the school assembly as he was a star athlete. Quietly slipping through the outside office and into the dark room where they had Blake resting on a cot, Ryan pulled down the shades and flipped on a light.

Looking nothing like the former bullying jock, Ryan remembered from most of his days in high school, Blake lay there drooling around his thumb as he sucked it and occasionally kicked his legs out from under the blanket. Ryan actually felt bad for the guy. He really didn’t deserve being a brainless idiot forever. Sure he needed to be put in his place, but ending up like this was a bit much.

“Okay Blake” Ryan said, looking around as if to make sure he was alone. “Blake you are not an idiot. You are a talented athlete and overall generous person. You don’t use your skills on the field to pick on those who aren’t as talented.” Stepping back towards the door, Ryan watched the jock, wondering if everything would work out the way he intended it.

Blake shook his head and spit out his thumb, looking down at where he was laying and the puddle of drool. Pulling himself up he looked around and saw Ryan standing by the door and suddenly became aware that he was in the nurse’s office. Rubbing the back of his head, he tried to get to his feet. “What happened?” He asked, finding his footing a little awkward.

“Oh, I think you tripped down some stairs and hit your head.” Ryan said, trying to think quickly. “But I guess you’re okay now. Oh you may want to hurry to the gym. The assembly is about to start.” He added, hoping Blake would buy all of this.

With an unusually friendly expression, Blake smiled and walked over by Ryan and the door. “Hey man, thanks. I wouldn’t want to miss that.” He smacked him on the shoulder and walked out the door leaving a very relieved Ryan Jameson checking one off his list of things to set right.

As Ryan walked out of the nurse’s office he unfortunately met with a big problem in the form of Vice Principal Greene and the school nurse. They stared at him and saw where he was coming from.

A large man, Vice Principal Greene was not just the school disciplinarian he was also a real power trip type of character. He loved being able to punish students. Some even said it was his one joy in life. He blocked Ryan’s exit and practically snarled at him. “Just what did you think you were doing in Nurse Anna’s office? You were looking for drugs weren’t you? What is your name?”

Ryan looked up at the clock behind the two of them and realized he didn’t have time to argue and he certainly couldn’t have his parents called down to the school for some trumped up drug accusations by Mr. power-tripping VP here. He thought quickly and smiled at the idea in his mind. “Mr. Greene, Nurse Anna, you never saw me here. In fact Nurse Anna here is an especially naughty nurse today. You were just going to join her in her office to discipline her for such naughty behavior.”

The two authority figures seemed to blink a few times and Nurse Anna straightened her posture up, thrusting her substantially large tits out within the confines of her cute little nurse’s outfit. She put one finger up and licked it as she twirled a strand of her long brown hair with the other hand. She eyed both Ryan and Vice Principal Greene, her vision growing blurry and unfocused whenever she looked Ryan’s way.

“Mr. Greene, are you gonna spank me?” She asked in a little girl voice. “Are you gonna spank me for being naughty? I’ve been really bad today.” Saying this Nurse Anna reached up and grabbed the front of her nurse’s outfit. She gripped the fabric tightly and tore it apart, breaking off a couple of buttons in the process and revealing her well-supported tits inside a sexy sheer black bra.

Ryan slipped behind the Vice Principal as he was staring at the nurse in a rather enamored way, his eyes practically bulging and his tongue hanging out. Looking back before leaving, Ryan took a few seconds to appreciate the incredibly large pair the school nurse had. He never could really tell before but those were some really top-quality tits.

Nurse Anna stood there, her top in ruins, both hands pulling at her bra and letting large erect nipples escape into the open, as Mr. Greene walked up and grabbed her around the waist.

“We’re taking this in your office. You’ve been bad and it’s time to bend you over my knee.”

The two horny co-workers skipped off into the nurse’s office and shut the door behind them. In no time Ryan could hear sharp slapping sounds and constant giggles from Nurse Anna. Well, at least they’re enjoying themselves, he thought. Now to take care of Kristy Samuels.

Thinking on his feet, Ryan realized any decent whore like Kristy now was would go where the people are and that was the gymnasium. He strolled down the halls and joined the large group of students and faculty who were milling around outside the gym. Standing on his tip toes and looking out over the group, he thought he caught a glimpse of bright red hair. He couldn’t be positive but it sure looked like her. Whether he was right or not, he needed to make sure. Pushing his way through the crowd, Ryan saw the redhead leave the main lobby and head into the hallway beside the gym, the one that led to the locker rooms and showers.

“Oh yesss, Oh Oh yesss!” He heard as he entered the hall. This was definitely her, obviously entertaining yet another customer. He couldn’t even imagine how many she was up to at this point. Creeping up to the edge of the doors leading into the changing rooms, Ryan peered around the corner and saw her. She was bent over at the waist facing away from him. Behind her one of the jock’s, Peter Reynolds was slamming his meaty cock deep inside the girl, being as brutal as possible.

Cautiously Ryan stepped inside and walked around several lockers until he was hidden in the shadows but still able to observe what was going on. He felt bad for Kristy but his male mind couldn’t help but find some enjoyment in the free show he was getting. She was really getting treated like a whore.

“Oh yessss, OH fuck me, fuck my sloppy cunt.” Kristy groaned, hands pushing against the wall in front of her as Peter sank his dick harder and harder inside her. She shook her long red hair back into his face and cried out in pure thrill as he reached up and grabbed her tits, pulling them back and squeezing them like stress balls. Peter wasn’t going to take it easy on this whore, he clearly was out to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Ryan couldn’t believe the power strokes Peter was making as he settled his hands on Kristy’s hips and rammed her repeatedly, thrusting his hips so hard and fast up into her that her tits leapt off of her chest into mid-air and then slapped back down on. She was really taking it like a champ though as she only moaned and cried out in encouragement, placing her head up against the wall to better brace herself.

“Oh, come on you fucking whore. Take it, take everything I got, you piece of trash whore.” Peter grunted, really loving the abusive treatment he was inflicting on the cute high school teen. Ryan didn’t like how he was acting. He never had liked Peter Reynolds. Where Blake Tanner had been one kind of annoying, Peter was an entirely different sort. He not only acted like an ass to people who were ordinary students like Ryan. He also was a complete shit head to those on the field with him. He’d even been known to tackle his own guys on the practice field if he thought they were making eyes at whoever the current slut he happened to be dating was.

Still Ryan held his tongue and patiently tried to wait out this frantically screwing pair. He didn’t have to wait long as Peter seemed either in a rush or just short-lived in the current sexual act he was engaged in.

“Oh take my seed, you dirty whore. Take it up your fucking cunt!” Peter grunted pushing his cock as far up inside the girl’s womb as possible. “You want my fucking baby, here take it you slut.” Peter cried out in a mean and passionate tone.

Kristy was nearly bent in half, her head down below her waist and still pressed up against the brick wall. She moaned and called out in pleasure as the jock sent untold amounts of sperm directly into her belly where they joined the cum of dozens and dozens of other guys she’d screwed today. Her belly was swollen a bit from all the sex she’d been having and although she was sore and slightly bruised all over, Kristy Samuels still managed to smile as Peter pulled out and let her stand up straight.

“That was great honey. Remember to tell your friends I’m available for fun anytime, as many times as you want.” Kristy said with a weak yet satisfied voice.

Peter left in a hurry, no doubt not wanting to miss the assembly that was honoring his accomplishments on the field this past season. When he was sure the coast was clear, Ryan stepped out into view. Kristy was breathing deeply and at first didn’t notice him. When she did though, she went into full sales-pitch mode.

“Oh hey there baby. You wanna have a good time? I’m nice and cheap. My cunt’s a little loose now but maybe you’d like to stick that cock you’re hiding in between my tits. They’re just like me, young and fresh. Come on baby.”

Ryan had to admit, a part of him was tempted. Here was one of the hottest girl’s in school thoroughly fucked and begging for more. She’d really taken a turn from the bitchy innocent girl she was that morning. Still Ryan only had eyes for one girl at this moment and his experience with Lucy earlier had convinced him, she was who he was going to focus on.

“Kristy, you’re not a whore. You’re just a confused seventeen year old girl who had a rough day. You need to go home and get some rest. Clean yourself up and go by a clinic tomorrow. Tell them you were drugged at a party and don’t know what happened, they’ll take care of you.”

As Kristy started to come back to her old self and just a hint of a tear formed at the corners of her eyes, Ryan quickly added. “You aren’t scared or upset right now. You are a good person and this experience will only make you stronger. Now go on home.”

Ryan felt better as he left the changing rooms. He’d reversed what could have been life-altering or even life-ruining mistakes he’d allowed himself to make. He really did have to watch what he said from now on. Entering the gym, Ryan found the assembly already in progress. Luckily, nobody noticed him slip in and take a seat at the very edge of the bleachers. He sat there and watched as the cheerleaders cheered and the football players all went up one at a time and Coach Frank, the bus driver who’d enjoyed a particularly fun time with Kristy earlier, presented them all with certificates.

Everyone clapped as Peter Reynolds and Blake Tanner walked up. As team captains they were given special honors and of course Peter had to be a real dick about it, nearly shoving Blake aside as he acted like he’d just won the Super Bowl. Ryan noticed a group of parents standing and cheering behind the podium. One woman was quite attractive and surprisingly young looking. She had bright blonde hair and easily could have passed for a college student. This was clearly not the case as Coach Frank announced for the parents of Blake and Peter to please step forward.

A rather normal looking couple stepped forward to stand behind Blake Tanner while the blonde woman who even seemed to walk sexily, approached Peter. He couldn’t believe someone as hot as her and someone as thin and petite as her ever gave birth to some huge piece of trash like Peter. But this was the case as Coach Frank recognized her and the other two. Apparently Peter’s dad must’ve either been unavailable or wasn’t in the picture anymore. Ryan heard several whistles from the crowd and looking around, found that every pair of male eyes was glued to Mrs. Reynolds incredible body. She was most definitely one of the hottest milf’s Ryan had ever seen. She had the whole package, legs, hips, ass, tits, all top-notch and presented for appreciation in the tight little outfit she wore. Even Coach Frank took a lingering stare at her as she made her way back to her chair.

After another enthusiastic cheer from the pep squad, a rather confused and embarrassed looking Vice Principal Greene quickly made his way up to the podium. Ryan laughed when he realized that Mr. Greene was no longer wearing his tie and his pants were unzipped. He’d obviously been enjoying himself with the school nurse.

“This concludes the assembly. Everyone is dismissed for the day. Thank you students and let’s have another hand for our own State Champions.”

Everybody got to their feet and clapped as the gym slowly cleared of people. Ryan hung back looking around for Lucy. He was finally going to make his move and not using his abilities he currently had. No, he was to talk openly and honestly with the girl he’d pined over for so long. Maybe it would lead somewhere. Maybe it wouldn’t. Either way at least he was going to be a man about it.

After the gym was empty, Ryan made his way into the lobby, looking over the dwindling crowd. There was no sign of Lucy but he did see Jane and Abby, her newly slutty friends and that reminded him. There were two more people he really should correct before the day was over. But for now, he thought, let those two live like the pieces of trash they were. They certainly weren’t good friends to Lucy. Sliding on the outskirts of the crowd, Ryan suddenly heard Lucy’s voice. It was muffled as though she was in another room. Looking around he realized she must be in the hall back near the changing rooms. Finally leaving the pack of students behind, Ryan entered the hall he had been in earlier when he found Kristy. Now it was filled with football players and their families as well as the occasional cheerleader.

Ryan ignored everyone and focused on where he’d heard Lucy’s voice. Looking back at where the lobby was, he guessed she must’ve been in one of the smaller locker areas. Turning the corner, he saw her, as beautiful as ever but looking clearly upset. Peter was also there and he looked very angry.

“What the fuck is your deal, Lucy. You hang out with a couple of real sluts like Jane and Abby and yet you act like some kind of princess. Come on you know you want some of this.” Peter said grabbing his crotch and practically spitting in Lucy’s face with how close he stood to her.

“No, no I’m not like that.” Lucy said, her voice on the verge of crying. “Please just leave me alone.”

The room of lockers they stood in was small and fairly well-isolated from the rest of the changing rooms and showers. This was a good thing for Ryan as he nearly fumed at the treatment Peter Reynolds was inflicting on the girl he loved. He stalked right into the room and using every bit of strength he had grabbed Peter by the back of his collar and spun him away from Lucy. Shoving the much larger jock up against a nearby set of lockers, Ryan struggled to contain his temper.

“Leave her alone, you... you...” Ryan said, fighting hard to keep from truly messing this guy up permanently.

Peter had been taken by surprise at first but quickly took charge of the situation when he saw it was just some punk kid half his size who’d grabbed him. Shoving Ryan back and standing up from the lockers, Peter straightened his shirt and smiled with an evil glint. “Oh this is gonna be fun.” He said flexing his fist as he paid no attention to Lucy anymore and instead focused all aggression on Ryan.

For several seconds, time seemed to slow down and Ryan felt sure this was it. He was going to be beaten into a literal pulp. He felt fear and rage all mix up inside him and tried to balance those emotions with what he felt for Lucy. She may not know it, but he’d gladly take getting beaten up if it came to defending her. She was worth it. Luckily fate stepped in and solved every problem.

“Peter honey, are you in here?”

Ryan, Lucy, and Peter all stopped and looked towards the door. There stood Mrs. Reynolds, even more hot looking up close. Ryan even found himself taking a second to size her up now that he had a good chance to. She stood about five seven, not as short as he’d first guessed but easily dwarfed by Peter. Her hair was incredibly bright blonde, not bleached but not too far from it. It was straight and silky hanging down over her ears and reaching just past her shoulders. Her legs were perfect for someone her age and looked incredible beneath the short tightly formed skirt she was wearing. Her impressive breasts were where Ryan’s eyes settled at last. They were nice and large but not too big to appear sagging. They did however jiggle substantially with her every movement, which made Ryan wonder if she was in fact not wearing a bra at all.

“You’re lucky this time you little shit.” Peter said, keeping his voice just low enough so his mother never heard a thing. As Mrs. Reynolds left and motioned for him to join her, Peter turned to Lucy. “I’ll give you another chance babe. You want what I got, I know you do. It’s just a matter of time before I’m riding you like the school bike you are.”

Ryan decided that was enough of this. Lucy didn’t deserve this treatment and Peter needed a serious attitude adjustment. Then he thought of the solution to all of their problems. It was a devilishly easy solution and one that came awfully close to being just plain wrong. But then Peter Reynolds deserved to be put in his place, and besides Ryan remembered his own rule of using ‘today’ in whatever insult he could come up with.

“Hey Peter,” Ryan said loudly, the jock rather surprised with his nerve. “You’re being a real mother-fucker today you know that.”

“Yeah so what of it?” Peter asked.

Even Ryan could see the bulge in Peter’s pants grow a little. He’d definitely been affected. He might not know it yet. “Nothing,” Ryan answered. “You just remember that though.”

As Peter left the small locker room, Ryan walked back over to Lucy and put his arm around her. She was shaken by this whole experience. Clearly an imposing figure like Peter Reynolds was not someone to get cornered alone with. “Are you alright, Lucy?” Ryan asked, looking into her eyes.

“Yes, yes I am. Thank you so much. I don’t know what he might’ve done if you hadn’t come in.” Lucy sniffled a little and seemed to be just now realizing what kind of a person Peter really was. Then she looked up to Ryan and recognized him as the same one who’d helped her now twice today.

“Ryan, why have you been so good to me today?” She asked in a quiet voice, rubbing at her eyes.

This was a moment Ryan had pictured a thousand times, dreamed of how it might go, and when it came right down to it, it didn’t really matter. He just laid it all out there. “Lucy, I’ve admired you for so long. I just think you’re a very special person and I was hoping maybe we could better get to know each other.”

Looking down at the floor, his nerves weak, Ryan waited for whatever she might say. Surprisingly her response came rather quickly.

“Ryan, I’ve admired you too. You’ve always been a decent person. You never let your ego take charge and that’s hard to find these days. I always assumed I was too shallow for someone like you to be interested in. I am a cheerleader and as Peter pointed out, we don’t exactly have great reputations.”

She paused and leaned in close to Ryan, placing her head up against his. “Of course I’d like to get to know you better. It’s what I want too.” She said.

Filled with an indescribable relief, Ryan smiled, his grin almost permanent as he escorted Lucy Mitchell from the small locker room. He couldn’t believe this was happening. The girl he’d wanted for so long, wanted him too. What were the odds, he thought?

As they walked down the hall, now almost entirely devoid of people, he heard a muffled voice in the changing room where he’d seen Kristy earlier. It was easy to recognize as he’d heard it himself not five minutes ago. Peter Reynolds was in there again and suddenly Ryan had a good idea of what he might be up to now. Turning to Lucy, he stopped.

“Lucy, would you wait outside for me. I just have one thing I want to check on and I’ll be right there?” Lucy smiled and simply nodded. She walked away and stopped near the exit to turn and blow him a kiss. Ryan realized his day had just become a thousand percent better and now, he thought, to see how Peter’s day was going.

Peering around the corner he’d been at earlier, Ryan saw Peter Reynolds pacing back and forth. He seemed bothered by something, something very frustrating by the look of it. Not four feet away, his mother stood with her hands on her hips, looking worried and strangely confused. He had a good idea where this was headed and settled in to watch.

“Peter honey, what is wrong? I don’t understand why you insisted we come here.” Mrs. Reynolds asked.

Peter stopped pacing and looked down at his raging erection in his pants. He knew what he wanted and clearly had been trying to fight it. Now, it seemed, that fight was over as he turned and walked up to his mother. She stared eye-level with his neck and appeared less concerned and more curious about what the deal was.

“ I want you.” Peter said, his voice thin and tight.

Mrs. Reynolds looked Peter in the eyes and saw a glow there she hadn’t seen before. He had an intensity that was making her flush a little as she breathed in his scent. Even as she stood back wondering what he was talking about, her nipples hardened beneath her blouse and she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. “You what?” She asked.

Peter shook his head, all the sexist attitude he’d had against any high school girl rising to the surface in front of this woman, his mother. “I want you.” He repeated. “I want to fuck you.”

Ryan grinned from where he watched. Peter Reynolds was going to get it now, he thought. That would teach him. However the next few moments would be quite a surprise for him almost as much as for the two out in the changing room.

“You want to what...” Mrs. Reynolds said, her breathing short and her voice not nearly as shocked or upset as one would have expected. Peter stood there barely containing himself from simply grabbing her and taking her by force.

Mrs. Reynolds seemed to roll her eyes and suddenly looked up at her son in a much different light. Her face held a surprisingly satisfied glint and she grinned mischievously. “Well, it’s about time son. Ever since your father ran off with that college slut at the school where he worked, I’ve wanted to get some young stud to replace him. Who would have ever thought that stud would be you?”

Ryan watched stunned as Mrs. Reynolds ran her hands up and down the huge arms of her son. Peter smiled down at her and pulled her to him tightly, grabbing her head and kissing her like he’d been wanting to do for the past ten minutes. They were like animals as they kissed long and hard, roaming their hands over each other’s bodies. Separating, Peter reached up and grabbed his mother’s blouse, tearing the material apart and allowing her large tits to flow out into his hands. He squeezed and groped away as he pulled her back to him and they kissed again. This was what he wanted most right now.

Mrs. Reynolds leaned back, thrusting her tits up into Peter’s face and loving his frantic slurping. There was no mistaking that youthful enthusiasm. He removed his mouth from her nipples, leaving them glistening from his kisses, and grabbed her by the waist lifting her off the floor and carrying her with him to a nearby bench.

“Bend over mother, I’m gonna fuck you unconscious.” Peter grunted, manhandling his petite mother and bending her so her hands rested on the bench and her ass was thrust out to his eager eyes.

Ryan watched as Peter lifted his mother’s short skirt and rubbed his hands along the curve of her thighs. He grabbed her panties and pulled them down, soaking in every delicious inch of bare leg he saw. In moments, Peter had dropped his own jeans and allowed his cock to bounce out into view. He was harder than ever and for some reason this seemed to be exactly what he wanted.

“Oh yessss!” Mrs. Reynolds cried out as Peter slammed his hips forward and buried every last inch of his cock deep inside her cunt. He took hold of her wide hips and set out to fuck her hard and quick. He slapped his hips forward into her, rocking her body as she supported herself on the bench. She grit her teeth and groaned loudly as she felt the severe brutality of her son’s frantic fucking. Shaking her head, Mrs. Reynolds allowed her blonde hair to fall forward draping over her face. For Ryan watching, it disguised the woman and he thought, looking over the rest of her body, he easily could have just been watching Peter screw the latest in his line of teenage bimbos. This was no bimbo though. It was his mom, and that somehow made everything that much more intense.

“Oh yesss, Oh fuck me, fuck me you mother-fucker!” Mrs. Reynolds cried out as her son rammed into her so hard the two of them nearly fell over. Peter was a blur as he jack-hammered into the woman, stuffing his cock so deep inside of her he bottomed out. No girl he’d ever had before could take his entire length and that made him so much more aggressive in this current act of fucking. This was a woman and she could take everything he had and he was going to make sure she felt it.

“Oh shit, I’m gonna cum.” Peter shouted, slamming his hips forward and burying himself deep in his mother’s womb.

“Oh oh yesss, oh do it honey, fill momma up good.” Mrs. Reynolds shrieked doing her own part to push back at her son’s driving hips.

Ryan stared in captivated attention as Peter Reynolds held his incredibly sexy mother by the hips and shook, clearly dumping a huge load of sperm right up inside the woman. He couldn’t believe how things had worked out. In calling Peter a mother-fucker he really only intended to get him in some kind of trouble and mess with his head for the rest of the day. Apparently Peter’s mother really did want her son to be a mother-fucker. Who would have thought, Ryan wondered?

Creeping past the sedated looking pair, Peter hunched over his mother’s back with his cock still firmly embedded inside her and cum dribbling down her legs, Ryan made his way to the exit. In the parking lot outside he found Lucy waiting for him with beaming bright eyes. She ran up and greeted him, giving him a generous side hug. The day was looking much better, Ryan realized. The sun was out, the temperature had even lowered to a more comfortable level, and Lucy Mitchell was at his side. Things just couldn’t get much better and looking down at Lucy as they walked towards her car, Ryan understood the truth behind the old children’s saying. Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but words will never hurt you. In fact, he realized, sometimes words can really help you.

That very night Lucy and Ryan went on their very first date. It was the beginning of a new life for Ryan Jameson. He only left her side once during the evening and that was to make a couple of calls to Abby and Jane’s homes. After relieving them of their slutty personalities, he rejoined Lucy and the night went on into the early hours of the morning.

Ryan never again had the power to do what he’d done that day after midnight. But he didn’t mind. His life was on a better track and even to this very day, people will tell you about the happiest couple in town Ryan and Lucy Jameson. They live together in a happy household with two kids and a dog. Theirs was a perfect life and Ryan still remembered that it might have all been very different if not for the events of a fateful balmy April day.

The End