The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 8

Ariel had never been on a date before. Not that she’d never dated anyone, but that high school romance for her was about hanging out with friends and sometimes that led to awkward flirting and even more awkward kissing. When the shy blonde pictured a date in her mind she envisioned the full on romantic movie setting. Nice dinner, fancy clothes, some kind of wine she’d never be able to pronounce no matter how much she drank of it.

So for their date Ariel had pulled out all the stops and decked herself out in the fancy red and black dress she’d splurged on for exactly this sort of emergency. Beth had been left completely speechless at the revealing outfit, soaking in the sight of Ariel’s lithe body spilling out of the dress.

“I am completely underdressed,” Beth groaned in response, awkwardly playing with the tight sweater she’d thrown on without any consideration. She’d practically run out the door before Ariel caught her by the arm and silenced her protests with a kiss.

“Stay, you look fine,” Ariel assured her. Beth still wasn’t convinced but the promise of more kissing kept her from leaving. They’d managed to get a table at the nicest restaurant in the college town, elevated above the rest because there weren’t any televisions mounted on the walls playing sports. There were even a few candles lit up along the walls.

Ariel and Beth settled into the table, determined that this would be a perfectly romantic evening.

So when the date turned out to be a complete disaster neither girl had seen it coming.

They simply couldn’t figure out what was wrong. They’d had plenty of fun nights together as friends, not to mention a weekend of the best sex either girl had ever experienced. Ariel had assumed putting the two things together would be the basis of a great relationship. Instead they somehow found nothing at all to talk about.

Discussing classes and schoolwork fizzled out quickly. They hadn’t seen any films besides Slaves to the Snake Goddess that they could discuss. And they couldn’t bring up the Goddess in the crowded restaurant for obvious reasons. By the time the food arrived they dove in ravenously, thankful for an excuse not to have to talk. The waitress had barely gotten five feet away after delivering their food before Beth was asking for the check, anything to help speed along the uneventful night.

By the end Ariel and Beth found themselves in the parking lot, dragging their feet awkwardly to try and find something to say. Ariel held the leftovers in a plastic bag, swinging it idly as she watched cars drive past, while Beth bit her lip and tried to think of some way to save the date before they drove away.

“Ariel, I’m so sorry,” Beth suddenly blurted out, catching the blonde by surprise. The short girl had never been one to handle tension, and now that she was admitting that the evening was a bust only made her more tense on how Ariel might react.

“Sorry for what?”

“For… this. Dinner was a complete disaster,” Beth hung her head in shame as she paced around the parking lot, scolding herself. “I just felt so awkward the whole time. I couldn’t think of anything to say, and you showed up looking gorgeous and I just look like trash. It’s all my fault.”

“Your fault? I completely fucked this night up.”

Beth stared up shocked and a little pissed that someone would dare insult Ariel, even if she was the one doing it. “I put on this dress because I thought it was nice but I should have realized it was way too much. And this restaurant… I’d never eat here. It’s so stuffy and quiet but it looked like the kind of place couples are supposed to go to.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure we were the only ones there besides the staff under forty.”

Ariel let out a nervous laugh. “And they kept shooting us dirty looks the whole time. I felt so awkward I was ready to loudly announce we were just sisters on a night out so those old folks would stop judging us.”

“I was thinking of going in a different direction,” Beth muttered, kicking a foot awkwardly. Ariel leaned in excitedly and Beth blushed deeply. “I was just gonna reach over the table and kiss you. See how they enjoyed watching that.”

Ariel snorted, unable to stop herself from laughing. “They’d probably kick us out for causing a scene.”

“Let them, then we could’ve gone to a pizza place and gotten a decent meal.”

Both girls lost it then, laughing like idiots in the empty parking lot. After a while they finally got themselves collected and just stared at each other, still flushed from the outburst. Ariel smiled sadly.

“I… don’t think this is really going to work.”

Beth sighed and nodded, sensing it too. “I know. It shouldn’t feel different but it just does.”

Ariel put her arms on Beth’s shoulders, staring down at her tenderly. “We’re just not cut out to date each other.”

“I understand,” Beth muttered. She’d really wanted it to work, she loved Ariel deeply. Spending the weekend together under the Snake Goddess had felt so natural, but trying to be more than friends tonight had been too strange and hard to make work.

While Beth was lost in her own morose thoughts Ariel grinned and leaned in beside her, whispering in her ear. “So I guess we’ll just have to stay fuck buddies.”

Beth went wide eyed and stared at her in disbelief. The entire time she’d known Ariel she had assumed the shy girl to be the reproduction of those boring but spunky girls in romantic movies. Everything had to lead into a relationship and she’d never want to have sex just for the sake of it. Then again she hadn’t known Ariel was brainwashed so clearly there was still a lot for her to learn.

“You mean it? We can keep…” She’d wanted to say fucking but the tiny girl remembered they were still out in public. Ariel however didn’t seem to mind the chance of getting caught and just nodded.

“Yup, we can fuck whenever you want. Not to mention we’re still slave sisters for our Goddess together.”

The tiny blonde in pigtails grinned excitedly, bouncing up on her feet. For some reason she’d been so certain the bad date meant that they couldn’t sleep together. “So we’ll stay friends like normal, hanging out with Felicia and going to classes. And some nights we’ll just get together and have all sorts of kinky fun, losing our minds to some possibly imaginary Mistress. Do I have that right?”

Ariel gave a curt nod, grinning. “Exactly what I had in mind.”

“That sounds perfect to me. So, should we start this new friends with benefits arrangement tonight?”

“Well, it’s kind of late,” Ariel mused out loud as she spun on her heel, staring up at the stars. “With all the fun we’ve been having lately I am behind on schoolwork too.”

Beth followed after her like a lost dog, ready to try and persuade her to stay. Then she noticed the smug grin on the taller girl’s face and angrily hit her in the arm. “Trying to scare me like that, like you don’t want a piece of this. Besides, you did promise me I was getting laid tonight.”

“Did I? I don’t recall.”

Beth lunged for Ariel who playfully jumped away, landing back against Beth’s car. The short girl approached like a tiny, deadly predator, licking her lips and moving in for the kill. Ariel had been playing around but she really wouldn’t put it past Beth to try and fool around right here in the parking lot. And if her friend started playing with her Ariel knew there was no way she’d put up a fight against it.

“Alright, we can go back to your place. Less chance of being caught there.”

Beth jumped up excitedly and ran to the driver’s seat, Ariel quickly following her inside. Only when the car was pulling away did Ariel think of something she’d completely forgotten about.

“Shit, I got so excited about this dress I forgot to get a change of clothes.”

“You’ll be fine, you can go on being fancy all night. At least until I rip it off of you,” Beth leered playfully.

“No, I mean if we go back to your place I’d have to leave in the same dress. And I doubt it would be very low profile for our new secret hooking up if I have to go on a walk of shame out of your room.”

“You can borrow my clothes,” Beth said hopefully, but the thought of trying to fit Ariel into Beth’s tiny clothing was hilarious. Although now that she considered it clothing that tight might be a fun idea after all.

“Let’s just stop by my room, it’ll take five minutes. Plus I should probably tell Felicia we’re not dating.”

“You told Felicia we were dating already?” Beth asked incredulously.

“I was optimistic, okay? Besides, apparently the tape affected her too.”

Beth looked over concerned, and maybe a little too interested. “Did it…”

“It didn’t make her a slave,” Ariel answered, surprised to see Beth looking a tad disappointed. “I guess it technically made her bisexual. She was saying that she’s been more attracted to women. What I mean is that she sounded really supportive of us, so I just don’t want her to keep trying to hook us up on dates.”

“Yeah, we don’t need any more awkward dinners. Let’s just stick to being horny sex slaves.”

“Exactly, though I’m not sure how she’ll respond to that. She might be more open now but I doubt Felicia will be one for brainwashed orgies.”

“Fair point. So you grab some clothes and I’ll try to gauge her feelings on sex slave fetishism. Sounds like a great plan.”

“Just hope we don’t interrupt her evening.”

“It’s a Monday night and she’s a total nerd about finishing assignments early. I doubt her night will be anything too memorable.”

* * *

Felicia moaned in orgasm as Carly came beneath her, the athlete’s tongue curling inside her cunt and perfectly hitting the nerves that made her toes curl. By the time the athlete came up for breath her pixie haircut was in complete disarray, face smeared in wet juices. But all Felicia could focus on was the beautiful blank emptiness in her eyes. That perfect nothingness that proved her to be completely under the power of the Snake Goddess.

“Perfectly done, slave. You’ll be ready to please the Snake Goddess soon.”

Carly broke into a dumb grin, swaying on her knees. She couldn’t hear a word Felicia said over the heavy headphones she wore. All Carly was able to listen to was the chorus of seductive hissing, but somehow she sensed that the redhead was pleased and that made her overjoyed. Had to obey her will.

Jeannie was kneeling in the corner masturbating, panting to herself as she took in the sight of Felicia breaking in the new slave. The redhead grinned at the drooling cheerleader and whistled to get her attention.

“Enjoying the show, Jeannie?”

“Yesss, so hot seeing her enslaved. Was I that desperate as you broke me?”

“You were,” Felicia said smiling, causing Jeannie to break into another orgasm as her pussy clenched on her fingers. Shivering she withdrew her soaked fingers and held them out to Carly. Without direction the girl was content to stay on the floor and absorb the perfect instructions from the headphones, but seeing the offered fingers she quickly crawled over and licked them clean.

“God I wish we were recording this,” Jeannie moaned, giggling as Carly’s tongue licked at her fingertips. Felicia smiled at first then slapped her forehead. Why hadn’t she thought of recording them?

“This is why I need a lovely assistant like you, Jeannie. I’m so busy focusing on brainwashing girls I forget about the obvious things.”

The cheerleader broke into a proud grin, thrilled to be of service. Since Carly enjoyed the taste of her pussy juices so much the blonde lowered her hand and led Carly to her still dripping pussy, straight to the source of that delicious taste. She lifted the headphones off of her and the entranced girl raised her eyes, curious. The athlete had been so lost in the words slithering into her ears, but now Jeannie had taken the words away. They were still echoing through her mind, swimming and entering her deeper and deeper, but what was she supposed to do now?

“Lick,” Felicia commanded. Carly grinned wide as the single word become everything she needed to know. Drooling she stared down at the delicious pussy next to her.

“Liiickk,” Carly moaned and set about her purpose with unparalleled devotion. Jeannie slid off her knees at the assault of pleasure, the girl’s eager tongue eroding her resistance in seconds.

“Oh fuck yes, thank you Goddess.”

Felicia smiled as her fingertips teased her breasts. Watching her slaves play for her amusement, the redhead was certain there was nothing better. Suddenly she frowned, realizing what she’d just thought. No matter how much fun they were the two girls were slaves to the Snake Goddess, just like her. But it was impossible to shut down the desires she felt, wanting to own the horny slaves for herself.

Pleasant hissing filled Felicia’s mind, making her gasp as soft hands slipped across her chest to claim her breasts. With each girl she brainwashed Felicia had felt the presence of the Goddess stronger and stronger. Now her Mistress could command her while she was wide awake. Even more gratifying Felicia could feel the physical touch of her invisible owner. The Snake Goddess licked her tongue over Felicia’s neck, making her whimper with need.

“Such a selfish girl,” Felicia heard herself say. The Goddess spoke with her voice, as she always had, but now the redhead could hear the difference, her words twisted with her Mistress’ power. Felicia felt her mouth smile cruelly as the strange voice continued. “Do you really want to steal my slaves from me?”

“Never, Mistress,” Felicia whimpered, her own natural voice weak and shaking. The invisible hands twisted her nipples, making her wince at the sharp pleasure.

“No need to lie, slave. You want to control them, use them to fulfill all your desires.”

“Yesss,” Felicia hissed. Now the forked tongue of her Goddess slid down her stomach, working down to her soaked cunt.

“Do you want this out of disrespect to your owner?” The Goddess asked.

“No, no, please Mistress. You own me, my soul is yours. I’ve surrendered to you in every way you’ve asked. I want nothing more than to exist to serve you.” Felicia heard herself begging and pleading, getter wetter all the time. She felt it so deeply in her heart that her place was at the feet of her Goddess. Felicia moaned suddenly as the tongue of her Goddess rewarded her, slipping between her wet lips.

Through gasping moans the voice of the Goddess dripped from her mouth. “Such a devoted slave you are, Felicia. It’s why I’ve used you to enslave the others. To create more worshippers to my cause.”

“Yes Goddess,” Felicia’s submissive voice responded. “All should be made to love you, worship you. All women should be enslaved within your cult.”

Jeannie and Carly watched with rapt attention, locked in one another’s arms. Carly was still drugged and in trance, hyper focused on everything around her, but Jeannie had never seen this before. Felicia was speaking to herself, but that dominant voice that sent warm tingles through her nervous system. She knew it was the Snake Goddess, possessing Felicia to speak through her.

“Precisely, slave,” said the Snake Goddess. “But for your loyalty my adoring slave deserves to be rewarded.”

Felicia opened her eyes, surprised. Her Goddess wanted to reward her? But she had already been enslaved completely, what more could she ask for. Sensing her confusion the twisted voice laughed with Felicia’s mouth.

“Silly girl, you’ve already told me what you desire. You have broken Carly, enslaved Jeannie. They will be programmed just as you have been, made obedient without question to the Goddess.”

The naked girls tangled on the floor moaned as Felicia stared at them smiling, but they knew the presence behind those green eyes was their Goddess.

“They serve me, but you were the one who brought them under my control. Broken their resistance and enslaved them to my will. You are and always shall be my slave, Felicia,” the Goddess hissed, invisible hand cupping her throat. Felicia purred, knowing she was so brainwashed that the hold of the Snake Goddess on her could never be broken. “And as my most devoted slave you will be the highest among my worshippers. You shall serve as my vessel, so that I may speak through you to command my new cult.”

Felicia grinned, sensing the power flowing through her. Her soul was still submissive and owned, but this strength was being delivered to her by her Mistress.

“Slaves,” the dark voice spoke through Felicia, making Jeannie and Carly gasp and push away from each other, dropping to all fours by pure instinct. The force controlling Felicia grinned. “You shall obey Felicia with the same devotion you show me. She shall be my voice to command you and thus you will serve her without question. Do you understand?”

Jeannie nodded eagerly, grateful for her Goddess to speak with her. Carly was too deep in trance to understand, but the beauty of being a slave was that she did not need to think or process what was happening. Carly knew she must obey and now she had been told who to obey.

“Yes Goddess,” Jeannie rasped, breathing hard.

“Yes Goddess,” Carly repeated, slurring her words.

Felicia smiled now, herself again. She’d fought being a puppet to the Snake Goddess in the beginning, had hated the idea of being nothing but a tool she could command. But her Goddess had corrupted her absolutely, made her want nothing more than to be an obedient slave. Felicia had thought she’d never want anything beyond that, but the Snake Goddess had corrupted her soul further. Now she would carry out her mission of enslaving more women not only so they might serve the Goddess but serve her as well.

The redheaded mistress rose to her feet, basking in the adoring gazes of the slaves. Was this the power the Snake Goddess felt, able to command her hypnotized servants to obey her every whim. “Recite your oaths, slaves,” Felicia commanded, experimenting.

“Your will compels us to obey,” Carly spat quickly, even beating Jeannie. “We must obey your words, Mistress.”

Felicia bent down next to the slaves, petting one with each hand. “I’m going to have so much fun with you two,” Felicia muttered to herself. But the slaves returned her smile and nodded.

“Whatever you command, Mistress Felicia,” Jeannie answered with absolute adoration. “Simply tell us who to enslave next for you, so that they might serve you and our Goddess.”

Jeannie’s words made her wonder, who did she want to brainwash? Before she had thought of targets that would not be noticed, having to hide. But now she knew the drugs worked, that the power of her Goddess was real. That her own ability to program minds was real. Felicia smirked wickedly, thinking of every girl on campus she passed by each day. She could get control over all of them, make them her mindless playthings. Every beautiful woman she didn’t even realized she desired could be made into her fucktoys. And of course her Goddess would allow all of it, eager to see her cult grow in power.

Jeannie and Carly crawled closer, kissing at their Mistress’s thighs while the redhead was lost in her fantasies of conquest. And that’s how they were arranged when the door opened, caught unaware as Ariel and Beth entered the room.

Ariel gasped and dropped the leftovers to the floor, staring at the scene without being able to fully process the naked girls before her. Felicia’s face turned red and her mind went blank, unable to think of any excuse from being caught so blatantly in the act. Jeannie and Beth stared at one another in embarrassment, trying to think of anything to say. Only Carly didn’t join them in shocked silence, too lost in the trance to notice the intruders and stop herself from kissing at Felicia’s inner thigh.

Over the constant sound of her passionate kissing Felicia cleared her throat.

“Um, so how’d the date go?”