The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 9

“What the fuck is going on here?” Ariel shouted, barely able to contain herself at the sight of three naked girls on her dorm room floor brainwashed and drooling, something ripped right from her deepest fantasies. Well, the shorter girl with the pixie haircut was drooling as she kissed at Felicia’s thigh, still oblivious to Ariel and Beth entering the room. Ariel had masturbated to the thought of discovering exactly this so many times, but now that it was a reality Ariel was only terrified. She’d spoken to Beth about how the Snake Goddess movie had changed her and she was certain that her enthusiastic submission was voluntary. But this? Something had to be seriously wrong for Felicia to still be affected, not to mention these other two strange girls.

“Ariel, it’s not what you think.” Felicia pushed Carly away and sprang to her feet, trying to explain. She seemed wide awake but Ariel vividly remembered the sight of the redhead as she was brainwashed by the film, rubbing her slit and speaking mantras absently. No matter how lucid she seemed to appear there was no doubt in Ariel’s mind that her friend was being manipulated.

“Really? Because this seems like instead of hiding the film, like you promised you would do, you’ve been showing it off to your friends.” Ariel shivered, wondering if there were more. She’d somehow assumed that Felicia and Beth had only gone under that first night because of her, that it was just some sort of fluke. But here were two more girls on their knees before the television.

A familiar voice crackled through the screen, capturing the attention of all five girls. Jeannie and Carly instantly spun as the Snake Goddess appeared on screen, and whatever excuse Felicia was about to say caught in her throat as she turned to the television. Ariel was shocked to see that even Beth immediately locked onto the screen, eyes wide as if she were trying to absorb as much of the Goddess as possible. Then again it had been nearly two weeks now since Beth was first brainwashed, only seeing their mistress in her dreams. Ariel herself had to admit it was tempting to just stare at her beauty, lose herself in the film like so many times before.

And this time will be better than ever, some secret voice whispered. Because now there were more girls enthralled to the Goddess. Five women who could strip and kneel and recite the commands of the Goddess. Ariel’s lips moved, the words already bubbling to the surface. She had to obey her will, and once she spoke four voices would join hers in mindless bliss.

With a force of strength that surprised her Ariel ran across the room and shut off the television, erasing the image of the Goddess as the screen went black. Unfocused eyes blinked in confusion, slowly awaking enough to realize that their Mistress was gone. Instantly Felicia and the two naked girls glared at Ariel, knowing that she deprived them of her presence. Even Beth glared at her for a moment before the look softened, remembering that this was her friend.

“Ariel,” Felicia muttered, clenching her hands. “Turn the film back on.”

“No, you don’t really want to watch it. You’re just brainwashed like before, Felicia. Once the movies over you’ll wake up and hate what you were made to do.”

“You’re wrong, I’ve surrendered to the Goddess completely.” The blank grin that spread over her friend’s face as she spoke sent a cold chill down Ariel’s spine, accompanied with a flush of heat between her legs. Felicia’s eyes had gone empty of all thought but her mouth was smiling with such absolute bliss. It’s the smile Ariel had every time she’d ever gone into trance for the fictional villainess.

Jeannie suddenly spoke up from the floor, gazing up at Ariel. The blonde cheerleader wasn’t really sure who this new girl was but she was doubting their commitment to their Goddess and that’s something Jeannie couldn’t allow.

“Yes, we belong to the Snake Goddess. She owns our souls completely.”

Ariel felt her mouth go dry, trying to fight how instantly wet she got. Hearing a complete stranger living by her fantasies, not to mention the forceful conviction behind it. The naked girl was enslaved without hesitation. Somehow Ariel knew this wasn’t her first time going under. How many times had she seen the movie?

Carly’s mind was lost in a swirl of pleasure and hissing voices, but she’d been programmed enough to hear words of praise for the Goddess, her true owner. “I must obey the words of the Goddess,” she slurred happily. “Her will compels me to obey. I can live out all my fantasies through being her slave.

Ariel shook her head, trying to stop their voices from echoing in her head. How had this happened? Was Felicia tricked into watching the movie again? Had she been made to show the others? Instantly her mind conjured up an image of Felicia naked just like she was now, the pale arms of the Snake Goddess coiling around her. Hissing in the redhead’s ear and commanding her to find more slaves to serve her. Ariel held back a whimper. This was the same fantasy that plagued her ever since she showed the film to her friends. The perverted idea that she’d been commanded to brainwash her friends for the Goddess.

“I- I love to obey my Goddess.”

Looking up in surprise Ariel saw that Beth was moving towards the naked girls, her hands fumbling with the bottom of her sweater. She saw the struggle in Beth’s eyes, how she wanted to stay and support Ariel through this mess. But at the same time…

“I’m her…slave. A slave for the Snake Goddess.” The light was flickering out of her eyes, Felicia and the two kneeling slaves watching with delight. Beth wanted to help Ariel, but above all else she belonged to the Goddess. And if the Goddess had somehow made Felicia show these girls the movie, then that was the will of the Snake Goddess. That they should be brainwashed, naked and horny and kneeling at her feet.

Felicia grinned as Beth cast of the sweater and her shirt with it, tossing them across the room. While Beth stripped the other naked women turned back to Ariel, the only one still resisting joining them in praising the Goddess.

“See, Ariel? We all want this. It’s what our Goddess wants of us. So turn the TV back on and join us. We are the cult of the Snake Goddess.”

At some unseen command Beth, Jeannie and Carly spoke as one. “We must obey her words.”

Felicia grinned wider, spurred on by the clear desire that flashed across Ariel’s face. Her friend wanted this so badly, it was obvious. She simply had to make her give in. No, to help her see this is what she’s always deserved.

“We are her devoted slaves, existing to carry out her will.”

“Her will compels us to obey.” The chorus of slaves echoed. Beth was naked now and took her place besides the two kneeling girls. All three of them now gazed up at Ariel, inviting her to join them. Felicia stood above the slaves to stare Ariel down, but her eyes were just as drunk on the dream of enslavement.

“You’ve been her only slave for so long, Ariel. The most brainwashed out of all of us. But you told me yourself you always fantasized about more. You wished to have sister slaves who could serve with you.”

“N-no, you’re wrong.”

“You certainly didn’t seem to mind it with Beth. You knew she was brainwashed and fucked her eagerly. Both of you behaving as perfect fucktoys for our Goddess.”

Kneeling beneath her the three slaves began to play with themselves, Beth loudest of all as they spoke. They didn’t speak in unison since it was a new command but one they enthusiastically welcomed into their minds. “Fucktoys for our Goddess.”

“But aren’t you lucky, Ariel? Now you don’t just have to live with Beth. Now I’m a slave just like you. Jeannie and Carly too, both eager to be programmed to serve as we were.”

Jeannie and Carly stared up at her desperately, pleading.

“Please, help us be perfect slaves.”

“Want to please her so much,” Carly whined.

“We need to serve her, it’s why we exist.”

“We have to obey her will.”

“Her will compels us to obey,” Ariel spoke blankly. The other four girls reacted instantly as pleasure spiked through them. Ariel shook her head and grunted. “No, it’s not right. You don’t really want this. Once you’re broken from the spell—”

“Face the truth, Ariel. This is your deepest fantasy brought to life. Why would you fight it? You can lead us, teach us from your lifetime of experience serving her. Show us the way to obey the Snake Goddess.”

“Please, Ariel.” Beth crawled forward and wrapped herself around Ariel, gazing up like a lost puppy. “You’ve made me so happy being with you. With our Goddess. I wanna see more girls made that happy. We can brainwash them together.”

It was the expression on Beth’s face that finally broke Ariel. Ever since she’d first shown them the movie and exposed them to the Snake Goddess she had responded by sticking her head in the ground and hoping it went away. Too conflicted over what she wanted Ariel failed to see how it had changed Beth, how it had brainwashed Felicia too. Wanting to share her slave fantasy with Beth had seemed safe, just one other girl to relate with. But now these girls Jeannie and Carly had been brought into it. Ariel had to admit that all of this was her fault.

Now she had to make it right. Standing up straight she stepped back from Beth, reaching down to turn on the television. The second the Snake Goddess reappeared on the screen the kneeling girls cooed happily. Felicia walked over to her friend and put a hand on her shoulder.

“You made the right choice Beth. We’re going to be so happy living together as slave sisters.”

“Maybe we will, Felicia. But we’re not going to have the chance to find out.”

Before the redhead could respond Ariel stared her straight in the eyes, using every ounce of dominance within her tiny body. Speaking loudly for all to hear she announced “The Snake Goddess wants her servants to go into trance.”

Felicia plummeted into a mindless trance, so conditioned to follow the will of the Snake Goddess. In the same moment the three naked girls kneeling before the television all dropped their heads, puppets with the strings cut. Slowly each girl raised their head back up, mechanically moving so they could watch the Goddess on the television. It was clear that aside from Ariel there was not a single person left able to think.

“Felicia, kneel besides the others,” the blonde commanded as she crossed the room, snatching up the remote. Without hesitation the beautiful girl knelt before the television. Ariel hit fast forward and the Goddess sped across the screen. The naked girls began to whine in objection, unable to articulate their voices this deep in trance.

“Close your eyes,” Ariel quickly said. “And see the Goddess before you.”

That quieted the girls as they complied, envisioning the controlling Mistress in their heads. For a moment Ariel lost focus and gazed at the small group. She’d never seen Felicia naked before, and though she’d had small flashes of her legs and stomach from living with the girl Ariel had to admit that her thin body was sexier than she’d given her credit for. Skin pale but peppered with faint freckles that trailed across her shoulders. And some decorating the supple swell of her ass.

Staring at the other two new girls, Jeannie and Carly, Ariel had no doubt why Felicia had picked them. Ariel had seen Jeannie on campus occasionally, a cheerleader constantly dressed to perfection. She’d never met the girl with the pixie haircut but her ass was magnificent, toned with thick thighs to match. Clearly a girl who worked out often.

Ariel caught herself, wiping away the drool from her lips. It was knowing that these beautiful women were under her control now. No one else knew of what was happening to them, would never believe that a movie had hypnotized them anyway. Ariel was certain that anything she commanded these four slaves would obey, eager to fulfill any perverted fantasy. And Ariel had been dreaming up fantasies like this since she was a child.

But she knew this would be wrong. They were brainwashed to obedience in the trance but once she woke them up with the end of the movie Ariel knew they’d think differently on the subject. Just like how Beth and Felicia had first freaked out when this all began. But even awake the Snake Goddess had still seeped back into their heads. This time once the girls were all conscious again she’d sit them down so they can work through this once and for all. A harem of slaves was her kinky fantasy but she wouldn’t make her friends or these innocent girls pay the price for it.

Ariel hit play, catching the film in the big climax. She was surprised to know exactly when to catch it even though she never remembered the rest of the film. But then it was always there in the back of her mind, where the Snake Goddess that controlled her slept. As she watched the image of the Goddess running through the temple Ariel was surprised to find she felt nothing, no sense of devotion. Because she was finally able to admit this had all gone too far with a room of naked girls enslaved to a movie character. It was time for Ariel to put things right.

Suddenly an explosion rocked the temple, cheap fake rocks falling from the ceiling. Ariel blinked in surprise, realizing this was the first time she’d ever really seen the ending. The Snake Goddess called for her slaves but they fled for their lives, leaving her atop a large volcano within the temple. Another stock footage explosion filled the screen and turned to show the Snake Goddess swaying desperately as the ground shook, bathed in the red light of the volcano below. Suddenly the Goddess looked out from the screen, directly into Ariel’s eyes.

The dark haired Mistress seemed to smile sadly before the force of the explosion sent her sailing down out of sight, shrieking as she was vanquished once and for all. A tear rolled down Ariel’s cheek, surprising her. Freeing her friends from the curse of the film had been the moral decision, and she knew she was right to be doing this. But somehow Ariel had still imagined that she would be able to keep the film. That she could guard the tape and make sure the Snake Goddess never got into anyone else’s head. That her Mistress would be able to stay with her.

But now Ariel realized that she’d have to give up the Snake Goddess too. It was simply too dangerous to stay under her influence. The woman from the film had guided her for most of her life, and even if she felt she could trust her it didn’t change the fact that Ariel had been brainwashed. Even if she was the one who had done the programming, hypnotizing herself into entering this fantasy, it still meant that she was under the control of her desires. Ariel wasn’t certain if the Snake Goddess had made her show her friends the film in the hopes of entrancing them as well, but she certainly hadn’t done anything to stop Ariel.

This was the safest thing for all of them. Wiping away the tears Ariel saw the hero leap onscreen, catching his hypnotized bride. Licking her dry lips Ariel said “Open your eyes and watch closely.”

It was all she needed to say as the film took over, the hero waving the magic pendant before the kneeling audience and announced that they were free from the spell of the Snake Goddess, once again themselves.

Ariel sighed with relief as Beth shook her head, blinking with confusion. She waited for Felicia to follow suit, but the redhead stayed still on her knees. Even the other two girls remained frozen, unaffected by the wakening trigger. Ariel stared with disbelief. They couldn’t have been watching the film for more than a week. How was it possible that-

“Did you really think that would work?” Felicia stood and turned to face the confused Ariel, crossing her arms. “Don’t you think the first thing I did was remove that stupid plot device from affecting us?”

“But… that’s not possible. Once you wake up from the trance you’re supposed to go back to your old self. It’s why I could never remember what happened. Why none of us could remember the movie.”

Felicia grinned wickedly. “Right, you’d always wake up with no memory of the movie. But the Snake Goddess was always still in your head, wasn’t she?”

Beth was looking around in confusion, wondering what was happening. She watched as Felicia marched towards Ariel, the blonde cowering back against the wall.

“Don’t you see it yet, Ariel? In the movie the characters were stuck in the trance the whole time. But that’s not what happened with us. We keep going down into trance and waking up, over and over. And rather than try to fight it, we embraced her control.”

“No, I don’t’ believe you,” Ariel stammered, but she couldn’t deny what she saw. Felicia’s eyes were burning with emotion, but clearly wide awake.

“That’s why you didn’t mind being under her control while awake. Because you’d willingly surrendered, which means her control over you can never be broken.”

“And what about them?” Ariel shouted, pointing at the naked Jeannie and Carly. “Did you show them the movie on purpose?”

“Of course I did. I was trying to fight the Goddess for so long, I hated how she could just use me like a puppet and I had no say.” Felicia smiled wistfully, remembering the futility of her struggle and the sweet embrace of finally surrendering entirely. “I wanted to save you girls. I wanted to find out how she was controlling you for years without you knowing, Ariel, so I could finally make you free.”

“Felicia…”

“But now I see the truth. You’re the lucky one, getting to live as a slave for years. Because the will of the Goddess is absolute. We can’t fight it, even while awake. It was knowing she could keep controlling you outside of watching the movie, that our Goddess could enter our minds to command us whenever she wished.” Felicia broke off and moaned, hands running over her body. She’d gotten herself so worked up thinking of the Goddess, needed to cum so badly. But first she had to help Ariel embrace the truth.

“I can help you, Felicia. You don’t have to just live as her slave. You can have your own life.”

“Why would I want a life outside of serving the Snake Goddess? This is everything I ever wanted. Now that I’ve worked out the proper dosage of drugs I can make any woman susceptible to the tape, making her easy prey to fall to the Goddess. Then once they’ve been programmed they’ll never be able to imagine not serving our Mistress.”

Felicia suddenly turned and pointed at Jeannie. “In just a week I’ve turned Jeannie into my perfect assistant. Working together we’ve even made Carly here this brainwashed in just one night. I bet she’s even more enslaved than Beth at this point.”

Beth blinked in surprise, having become accustomed to watching this argument passively. She stared at the girl with the pixie cut, eyes dilated and tongue panting. The short blonde knew that she should be standing up to Felicia to help Ariel, but somehow the only thing she felt was jealousy. Ever since she’d watched the film Beth had been proving herself as a sex slave for the Goddess, and if there was a way to deepen that control she wanted to experience it. No, she deserved to be mindfucked like that. But her eyes fell on Ariel, still fighting so hard to free them. She felt bad for her friend but this was clearly what the Snake Goddess wanted from them.

“Face it, Ariel. There’s no waking up from this or going back. Even if you could somehow break the Snake Goddess’ hold on me I know for a fact I’d dive right back in by watching the movie. Wouldn’t you do the same, girls?”

Jeannie nodded eagerly. “Yes Mistress, I never want to be separated from our Goddess. I will serve her for the rest of my life.”

Carly blinked drunkenly, reciting “Love my Goddess. Her will compels me to obey. I shall let no one try to free me from her control. I exist as her slave, it is my place.”

“This is wrong, Felicia! You can’t just use people like this!”

“Yes I can,” Felicia purred, pinning Ariel against the wall roughly. “Because the Goddess gave me permission. I’m in charge of her slaves now.”

“What are you talking about?”

“She said it was my reward for bringing her new slaves. All the girls under her control are under mine as well.”

Ariel tried to break free but Felicia kept her pinned in place, grabbing her chin and forcing the struggling blonde to stare into her eyes.

“I really thought it was going to be you in charge, Ariel. You’ve been her slave longest, clearly this was supposed to be your position. The only time I ever doubted the Snake Goddess was the idea of having to brainwash you and Beth. I simply couldn’t bring myself to do it.” The sorrow in her eyes vanished as she smiled hungrily. “But then I found out you’d already brought Beth under her control. That you were the same as me, a privileged slave free to control the others. It’s why I went into trance when you commanded me. I thought you were finally taking you place as the voice of the Snake Goddess.

“Instead, you betrayed us. Tried to break us from her control.” Jeannie and Carly hissed from the floor, reacting like animals to the hateful thought of being free. Even Beth’s face darkened at the idea of no longer getting to be a sex slave.

“Clearly you aren’t fit to be in charge of our new cult. Which means you are just another slave like Beth and Jeannie. That it is the will of our owner that you serve me.”

Felicia’s eyes were searing into her, flashing bright green and making her appear like an animal eager to devour her. Ariel pushed back, forcing Felicia away before she aimed her finger at the redhead.

“The Snake Goddess wants Felicia to go into trance.”

The redhead simply laughed, making whatever power Ariel felt wither away. Felicia advanced again but now Ariel felt smaller than ever.

“I already told you, Ariel. The Goddess wants there to be a natural order. We are her slaves and she controls us all.”

“We obey the will of the Goddess,” Jeannie announced proudly. Besides her Carly repeated the mantra, and Beth joined in a moment later.

“We obey the will of the Goddess.”

Felicia grinned wide, watching as the words poured over Ariel and made her tremble. Under those powerful eyes she had no choice, unable to stop her mouth from moving.

Ariel spoke out loud. “We obeeeey the will of the Goddessss.”

“She is at the top, and you girls at the bottom beneath her. But I am above the rest of you now. I am her vessel, so that she may speak through me. As such you girls are my slaves as well, as devoted to me as you are to our Mistress.”

Ariel tried to ignore her but with every word Felicia’s voice seemed to grow louder, more powerful as it echoed through her mind. Because everything she said made perfect sense. She was a slave to the Snake Goddess. Slaves must obey. But if the Goddess really had declared that she must obey Felicia…what could she do but obey?

“I am no longer a slave like the rest of you,” Felicia announced as she back away, turning to face all of the girls at once. “From now on I am the High Priestess of the Snake Goddess. I speak for our Mistress and my words are hers.”

The trio of kneeling girls smile in adoration, even Beth slipping back into trance.

“Yes Felicia, you are the High Priestess of the Snake Goddess.”

“We must obey her words.”

“Your orders are the words of the Goddess.”

Before her slaves could finish Felicia held up her hand and silenced them. The redhead stood regally before Ariel, her body seeming to radiate dominant power now. “Go on, Ariel, finish what your sister slaves were saying.”

“We… we must obey the words of the Goddess.” Ariel shut her mouth, willing to concede that much. It was impossible to resist her Goddess. She could still fight Felicia. Except…

“Your- your orders are the words… of the Goddess.”

Felicia strode up to her, caressing Ariel’s cheek and encouraging her to go on. For a moment the blonde lost herself in the touch, feeling honored for the attention from… No, she wouldn’t admit Felicia controlled her. But if her orders really were spoken with the words of the Snake Goddess… it meant that… it meant…

“I… I…”

“Say it, slave.”

Ariel’s eyes fluttered and her resistance collapsed. Felicia had called her a slave, and her words were the words of the Goddess.

“Yes…Felicia. I must… obey your words.”

Felicia leaned in and kissed her neck, delighting in the way her new slave moaned from her touch. “I am your slave now,” she muttered. “You are the High Priestess. I must obey your words.”

The High Priestess smiled wide with her victory, lifting up Ariel’s dress and casting it aside. Her slave shivered as the redheaded mistress slid her hand into her panties, nodding with approval at how wet she was.

“Such a naughty slave. Fighting your Priestess for so long when really you were so horny.”

“Forgive me, High Priestess,” Ariel said with her head downcast. “Punish this slave for her disobedience. Your will is the will of the Snake Goddess.”

“Don’t worry, Ariel. I’m not going to punish you.”

Ariel glanced up thankfully at her new mistress.

“After all, slave. You’re going to help me brainwash more women into our cult. And you’re going to enjoy every second of it.”

Outwardly the slave Ariel smiled and repeated the pledge. “Yes, High Priestess. Your slave shall help you brainwash more slaves to serve our Goddess.”

However deep inside Ariel was screaming for freedom, trying anything she could to fight the control. But she’d never been sent this deep into trance before. Trapped in dark depths at the bottom of the ocean of her mind, with no escape in sight. It was the fact that she wanted so much to resist and stop Felicia, but at the same time melting from the knowledge that this was what she always wanted. For the Snake Goddess to own her completely, to use her as a tool to spread her will.

Ariel was still able to see in that vast darkness, staring out through her own eyes as her enslaved body stripped off her bra and panties, kneeling besides the other girls. They were worshipping Felicia’s body, reciting new mantras that echoed loudly down to where the real Ariel had been imprisoned.

Helplessly she watched as her body fucked her friends, acting like the mindless doll she’d always dreamed of, living out the fantasy she’d cum to so many times before. But now the slaves were taking turns between worshipping the High Priestess and holding down Carly to complete her programming. Ariel slammed against the boundaries of her subconscious and felt how powerless she truly was. Watching as her physical body teased Carly’s cunt, keeping her on edge as the headphones conditioned her, remade her mind into a tool of utter obedience to the Snake Goddess.

The slave gazed up to where Felicia sat on the couch, legs spread while Beth ate her out lovingly. No, these were no longer her friends. Brainwashed and corrupted Ariel watched as a mindless slave pleasured the High Priestess for the Snake Goddess while all the time the slave cheerleader Jeannie weaved through the room with a camera, recording every delicious second of the submission.

The camera turned to her, capturing Ariel as she held Carly down with her hands between the orgasming girl’s legs. Ariel tried to scream for help but instead her body smiled wide, enjoying every second of brainwashing slaves for the Snake Goddess.

The orgasm ripped through Ariel, pleasure seeping down in the dark depths where she was being held captive. Such impossibly strong passion like she’d never felt before, even with the Goddess pleasuring her. Because now she’d been enslaved deeper than ever before. Ariel had truly been put under the power of the Goddess with almost nothing hold back. All that remained was this tiny fragment of her old conscious mind, drowning in that pleasure as it pushed deeper and deeper.

The captured essence of Ariel came, crying out as the orgasm was forced on her. Being used against her will, aiding in the brainwashing of others. This was everything Ariel had truly dreamed of. But now it was real, the Snake Goddess actually corrupting her friends against her. And the only thing more terrifying than the reality of this was the knowledge of how horny Ariel was experiencing this.

Unable to stop herself Ariel began to finger herself, no longer certain if this was her obedient body acting it out or what remained of her consciousness. She came quickly, staring out as Felicia held Beth’s head in her hands, putting the tiny girl with the blonde pigtails into a deep trance so she could condition her to serve. Ariel moaned with the orgasm watching the High Priestess of the Snake Goddess claim a new slave.

Ariel would help the cult of the Goddess grow by making new slaves to serve.

And she would enjoy every minute of it.

* * *

End of Book 1