The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 7

Ariel woke up with a smile on her lips, wriggling at the feeling of the soft tongue licking at her lips. She felt already familiar hands pushing her legs apart to taste deep inside of her. Smiling sweetly Ariel threw the blanket aside, revealing the short haired girl eating her out. It felt strange seeing her like this, though Ariel realized it wasn’t the fact that her friend was now making love to her. That felt perfectly right. Instead it was seeing Beth with her hair down and not in her trademark pigtails.

She reached down and took hold of her hair, pulling it into two small pigtails that gave her the perfect feeling of having full control over her friend. Beth moaned and shivered, letting herself be pulled up by the hair to stare at Ariel.

“Sorry, Ariel. I woke up thirsty and couldn’t think of anything I wanted more.”

Ariel grinned. “Don’t apologize. I’m pretty sure this is how I want to wake up every morning from now on.” She started to lower her friend back to her pussy but stopped, considering. Beth only thought her new lover was teasing her and stuck out her tongue, desperately stretching to reach her clit. Ariel enjoyed the sweet sight for a moment but remembered why she had stopped.

“Beth, are you awake right now?” The short girl gave her a curious look. “Like, are you in trance? Or are you yourself?”

“I don’t know,” she answered honestly. “I feel pretty awake. But I’m also kind of addicted to your pussy so I don’t know what that says.”

“Maybe I just have an amazing pussy,” Ariel answered cheekily.

Beth moaned in agreement, sliding a hand between the other girl’s legs to tease her lips, as if just now remembering she also had hands she could use. “I’ll certainly agree to that. I could spend all weekend eating you out.”

Ariel laughed and tossed her cellphone further down the bed to Beth. “I’m pretty sure we did. It’s already Monday morning.”

Beth studied the phone with disbelief. “Holy crap. Did we even stop to eat?”

“I think we ate plenty,” Ariel answered as she wiped some of her own juices from Beth’s chin.

Beth stuck out her tongue. “I mean people food, not pussy.”

“I kind of remember us eating. We were naked and standing in the kitchen. Just eating mechanically, like we were robots.” Beth shivered at the idea of being so mindless. “Pretty sure the Snake Goddess forced us to take breaks to eat.”

“Mhm, she’s the best.” Beth wrapped herself around Ariel’s leg, cuddling and kissing at her thigh.

“She really is,” Ariel said as she stroked the shorter girl’s hair. “Now we can serve her together, whenever she commands.”

“Two perfect, willing slaves,” Beth mumbled from between Ariel’s legs before giving her clit a soft lick. Ariel trembled happily

“Not to mention I’d be happy to fuck you even outside of that.”

Beth giggled. “That goes without saying.”

Ariel gave a small sigh of relief, not even aware she’d been anxious about Beth’s answer. “That’s good, I was kind of worried you were only into me because of the Goddess.”

Beth leaned up on her elbows to stare Ariel in the eyes. “Like I said Mistress is amazing, but so are you. You’re so beautiful and smart and cool.” Ariel cheeks flushed red. “And how you get all flustered whenever I start complimenting you. You’re freaking adorable, Ariel.”

Ariel reached down and pulled Beth up with her, the tiny girl letting herself be dragged closer so Ariel could kiss her deeply.

“You’re adorable too, Beth.” The shorter girl shrugged.

“I’m cute. You’re adorable. There’s a difference.”

Ariel kissed her again, but as she pulled away she bit her lip, wondering how to ask.

“So we’re going to keep doing this, right?”

“For as long as we can,” Beth replied smiling.

“Then does that mean…you’re my girlfriend?”

Beth sat back surprised, honestly having not considered it. Being brainwashed into a slave, wanting Ariel and finally getting her. It all seemed so simple to have it all, she hadn’t considered how it would affect her life outside the bedroom.

“Well, we are slaves together,” said Beth. “And we’re definitely lovers,” she added smiling. “So I guess we would be together. Wouldn’t we?”

“I don’t know,” Ariel said honestly. “Like I would really enjoy it, but I’m not sure how we would tell other people.” She put on a fake voice. “So, how did you two meet?”

Beth giggled and sweetly replied “Oh we were brainwashed by a movie to be lesbian slaves. So it only made sense to date since we had so much in common.” The two girls laughed wildly, cuddling closer.

“We could always be slaves in secret. Pretend we’re only friends for Felicia and everyone else…”

“And secretly meet up every night to fuck and worship the Goddess?” Beth asked. Ariel nodded. “That sounds good to me, honestly. I mean we want each other and are brainwashed the same way. So we could try going on a date. And if it doesn’t work out we’re still friends with benefits.”

“Slave sisters with benefits,” Ariel corrected. She looked Beth in the eyes. “So is that your way of asking me out?”

Beth blushed and wriggled. “Um, yeah. If you want to.”

Ariel kissed her cheek. “Then I’d love to. What do you want to do then?”

“I don’t know. Dinner and a movie?” The image of the Snake Goddess playing on a television flashed through their minds, both girls shivering. “Maybe something without the Goddess. Just to see if we work together outside of that.”

Ariel sat up, smiling happily. “That sounds great to me. Now I think we have an hour before classes start up.” She spread her legs, arching her back to put her wet pussy on display. “And you have something to finish up before we get going.”

Beth hastily flipped to all fours and dove her head in, Ariel moaning loudly. “And look on the bright side, Beth.” The impish girl looked up at her curiously. “At least you know you’re going to score on this date no matter what.” Beth laughed and went back to work, lapping at her pussy. But even as they enjoyed the pleasure both girls were eagerly looking forward to going out that night.

* * *

Felicia was fidgeting on the couch nervously, not paying attention to the boring soap operas on the TV. She’d been tempted to put on Slaves to the Snake Goddess so she could be entertained but the redhead knew she needed to stay focus. Part of her wanted to run in and wake Jeannie up to interrogate her but she forced herself to stay put. She had to give the cheerleader time to adapt on her own.

Finally she heard sounds of motion, someone moving around and dressing in the bedroom. The door opened and Jeannie entered the dorm room, appearing refreshed and well rested. As if she hadn’t spent the last two days masturbating and doing nothing but watching the Snake Goddess and listening to Felicia’s hypnotic tapes playing. The blonde cheerleader saw Felicia and smiled awkwardly.

“Hey, Felicia. I didn’t realize you’d still be over.”

“Well you said your roommate would be gone until tomorrow so I thought I’d stay over. I brought breakfast.” Jeannie saw the bag of bagels and ran over to grab one, devouring it eagerly. “So how are you feeling?”

“Pretty good,” Jeannie answered with her mouth stuffed. “Feels like I’ve been sleeping for a week.”

“Don’t worry, it was just the weekend,” Felicia said. The cheerleader shrugged it off, as though sleeping for two days straight was a typical problem. The redhead fidgeted with her hands, finally making herself say “So, Jeannie. Do you…um, do you know what you are?”

Jeannie turned to Felicia, staring into her eyes and replied “Of course. I’m a slave to the Snake Goddess.”

Felicia convulsed in orgasm, falling back onto the couch writhing as she bit her lip to keep from moaning. She’d felt nothing but nervous tension, too anxious to be turned on. Yet knowing she’d successfully brainwashed a new servant for her Mistress had set her off stronger than any force she’d felt in her life.

Jeannie watched happily, one hand slipping into her pants to enjoy herself. “You alright, Felicia?”

“Y-yyeah, just…fuuuck that was so good.” Felicia’s eyes rolled out from inside her head, the orgasm finally ending. “Holy shit I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Well it looked like a lot of fun. I wouldn’t mind surprise orgasms.” Felicia noticed how Jeannie was staring at her with open desire, fingering herself to the sight of the redhead cumming.

“So you’re a lesbian now,” she asked playfully.

“Of course, the Goddess wants me to love and pleasure women.” Jeannie continued to fuck herself but answered back in a bored voice, the question too obvious to be interesting. It was just the facts of life. The sky was blue, fish swam in water, and Jeannie was a brainwashed lesbian slave.

“The Snake Goddess wants her servant to cum for her.”

Now it was Jeannie’s turn to crumple in orgasm, the bagel falling to the floor forgotten as the cheerleader fell to her knees. Her hips bucked against her fingers at the intense rush of pleasure, her other hand pawing at her breasts. She moaned thanks to the Goddess, Felicia watching the girl’s progress proudly. Before she could control Jeannie only once she’d been put under. Was even able to give her a few simple commands to follow upon waking.

But now it was possible to trigger Jeannie so easily. And wide awake she knew her new purpose in life. Even Felicia didn’t think the brainwashing would work so perfectly this fast.

“Thank you, Felicia,” Jeannie said shakily, rising back up to her feet. “Please do that whenever you want. I mean, anytime. Please.”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be having plenty more fun. Come over here so we can talk.”

Felicia made room on the couch for Jeannie, the same couch she had first hypnotized Jeannie on with the Snake Goddess. “So do you remember what you used to be like? Before I introduced you to our Mistress?”

“Of course I do. It’s not like you made me forget. I’m still the same, pretty much.”

“You’re just a submissive slavegirl now.”

“Exactly,” Jeannie answered happily.

“And how do you feel knowing I made you like this.”

“Well, I know you betrayed me. Brainwashed me to serve the Snake Goddess. But honestly, that just turns me on thinking about it. And I know I should be angry over it. That you made it so I would be turned on by being brainwashed. But knowing that only makes me enjoy it more.”

Felicia nodded, happy. She’d fought the Goddess for so long, had to keep up the pretense of resisting her for at least a week before she gave in to the truth of it. She’d been turned into a slave, all choice removed. It was simply a new reality she had to accept. Jeannie on the other hand embraced it so eagerly. Maybe she was secretly submissive, deep down. Or maybe it was the help of Felicia to guide her along, where as she had to brainwash herself.

“I’m glad it worked so perfectly on you. I’m so happy to have someone to share all of this with.”

“Does that mean we’re the only slaves for our Mistress?”

“Well, there is my roommate Ariel. She’s been watching the Snake Goddess film for years and apparently regularly went into trance to masturbate for her.” Jeannie let out a small whimper as her cheeks flushed. The thought of serving Mistress for years, she wanted nothing more. “And my friend Beth, we watched the movie together.”

“So they’re slaves like us?”

“Ariel might be. She wasn’t actually aware of it like we are. And I haven’t spoken to Beth since. I’ve been focused on programming myself to serve the Goddess. Not to mention getting everything ready to induct you.”

Jeannie smiled gratefully. “Then we’ll program them as well. I’m sure the Snake Goddess wants a huge family of slaves.”

Felicia turned away, struggling with herself. Naturally the Goddess would want the two girls brainwashed and enslaved as she’d been. Even that betraying her friends would only prove her devotion to her owner. Yet Felicia still couldn’t bring herself to make a plan against them. Maybe it would be alright if she focused on other girls. Spare Ariel and Beth.

But she knew serving the Snake Goddess was a life of pure pleasure. That all women should wish to serve her. So why would Felicia want to deny them the chance to join her in her bliss?

“We can focus on them later,” Felicia said firmly. Jeannie wanted to press it further but saw that Felicia wouldn’t hear any more of it. “For now I have another target in mind. I tried to hypnotize this girl Carly but she was unaffected by the movie.”

“How is that possible?” The simple idea of witnessing the beauty of the Goddess and not sinking immediately seemed impossible.

“Because the movie doesn’t hypnotize everyone. That’s how the Snake Goddess can stay hidden. If others saw people getting brainwashed they’d try to ban the movie and stop her. So she only speaks to those ready to serve, those worthy of her control.” Felicia was grinning. She wasn’t certain if this was the truth but it was what she believed. That the Snake Goddess was all powerful, and if her Mistress did not capture others it was by her choice.

“But the others can be made ready to receive her. Be made to submit to her.”

“How?” Jeannie leaned in eagerly. She already had visions of hypnotizing her fellow cheerleaders, her classmates. Friends and family. All should serve the Goddess.

“I used drugs on you to weaken you. Then lots of conditioning. So I’ll invite Carly over and together we’ll experiment on just what she needs to submit.”

Jeannie grinned and suddenly kissed Felicia. “Yes ma’am. Anything for the Goddess.”

Felicia felt a surprising need well up in her. She wanted Jeannie so much in that moment, the perfectly obedient slave she’d created all on her own.

“The Snake Goddess wants her slaves to make love in her name. Now.”

The blonde cheerleader shuddered as her eyes flew back, showing only white as she dropped immediately. When she settled down her eyes were drugged, mindless. “Yes, Goddess. Slaves will fuck to worship her.”

Felicia smiled. She’d figured Jeannie would be the sensitive sort, but apparently she had a thing for talking dirty. It felt like cheating, making Jeannie drop into trance when it was what she wanted. But she was sure the Snake Goddess wanted it as well. Still, there was some guilt as they stripped and went towards the bedroom.

But at the doorway she froze, shaking as a loud sybillant hissing filled her ears. “The Snake Goddess wants her slaves to fuck and worship her,” she intoned blankly, thoughts draining. Jeannie lay back on the bed, already wet and eager. Now Felicia approached her, drooling lightly. Thanking her Goddess for making her mindless so she could obey.

She would make sure all would obey the Snake Goddess. The redhead still didn’t know how that applied to her friends. But that was out of her hands, no longer her choice. The Snake Goddess would decide their fate.

* * *

Felicia was setting up her dinner, enjoying being back in her own dorm room for a change. Not that spending the weekend brainwashing a cheerleader hadn’t been fun but she’d never had luck sleeping on unfamiliar beds, and she missed the comfort of her own stuff. She’d picked up from her favorite Chinese place. A little celebration for a job well done. There was still the question of how she would get Carly to come back over to watch the film. And just what she was going to do with Ariel and Beth. But she pushed these problems aside for now.

She’d decided that even a slave needed a night off to relax and get her head on right. So tonight would be about catching up on her shows, the chicken and shrimp special, and no worrying about hypnosis or brainwashing. Most importantly get to hang out with Ariel for some girl time. She’d spent the last week shut in her room with the Snake Goddess and the weekend shacked up with Jeannie. She was sure by now her roommate must be getting concerned.

Ariel emerged from her bedroom and Felicia’s breath actually caught for a moment, taking in the gorgeous sight of Ariel with her blonde hair done up and wearing a sexy red and black dress she hadn’t even been aware that Ariel owned.

“Damn,” Felicia said impressed. “Someone wants to get laid tonight.”

Ariel turned beet red, making Felicia giggle.

“Sorry, I’m just joking. Didn’t mean to embarrass you.”

“It’s not that. Just well…I have a date.”

Felicia instantly perked up, setting the food aside. Forget watching TV, talking with Ariel about a date was about as perfectly normal as you could get. “Spill. Who is it? Anyone I know?” Ariel bit her lip and wrung the sides of her dress nervously. “Okay it’s got to be good if you’re that nervous. Is it the guy in your statistics class?”

“No. It’s…Beth,” she muttered quietly.

“Oh, you had me worried for a second there,” Felicia said laughing. “If you two are doing a girls night let me throw something nice on and I’ll join you. I need a break from…schoolwork.”

“It’s not a girls night,” Ariel said stopping the redhead, turning her so they could face each other. “I’m going out on a date with Beth. Like a real date.”

Felicia just stared, dumbfounded.

“I-I hope that doesn’t freak you out,” Ariel said scared. She’d been so excited over the date that Ariel hadn’t considered how Felicia might respond.

The redhead quickly recovered, smiling broadly. “Sorry, you just caught me off guard. I didn’t even realize you two were interested in each other.”

“Well, the whole thing happened pretty suddenly. We weren’t really thinking of it until after…you know.”

“The Snake Goddess,” Felicia said flatly.

“We’re not brainwashed,” Ariel responded a little too quickly. “I know you were freaked out by the whole thing. And it might seem like we’re not acting like ourselves but I promise you we haven’t been changed or anything.” Ariel fumbled, trying to find the right words. How was she supposed to explain their feelings without her thinking they were implanted? Especially when Ariel wasn’t entirely certain herself. “It’s just, after the whole incident with the movie both of us started thinking about it. About liking women, I mean. And we’ve always got along really well, I’ve always really liked her. But after accidentally masturbating together we kind of realized that connection might be…sexual.”

Felicia said nothing, enjoying the show of Ariel floundering helplessly.

“I know it doesn’t make any sense at all and I’m not explaining this properly. The movie just—”

“It opened up the possibility of loving women.”

Ariel stopped pacing the room, smiling relieved. “Exactly. And we just figured we’d give it a shot, see where it lead. So, are you okay with that?”

“Honestly,” Felicia said crossing her arms, “I always thought you two would be cute together.”

Ariel ran up and gave her a hug which Felicia returned happily.

“I’m so glad you understand. Honestly I thought you’d be weirded out by all of this.”

“Well I watched the movie too. So I understand what you’re feeling,” Felicia replied.

Ariel smiled but turned back quickly. “Wait, you mean you’ve been…” She struggled to think of a word that wasn’t too harsh. Brainwashed? Infected? “You’ve been affected too?”

“I mean the type of porn I watch has changed,” Felicia answered slyly. “But otherwise I wouldn’t say I’ve done anything too out of character.”

“That’s good. That you haven’t been affected much, not that you’re a lesbian now.”

“I really don’t mind,” Felicia answered honestly. “I think it’s opened me up to a lot of new, fun possibilities.”

“Alright, but tell me if it starts getting to you. The Snake Goddess has a way of sneaking in when you don’t expect it.”

“Don’t worry, Ariel,” Felicia cooed innocently. “I’m the same Felicia you knew before. Just like you and Beth are the same. Right?”

“Right,” Ariel said with a nod. “I’m glad you understand.”

“I understand perfectly,” Felicia said winking. “So should I be expecting you back late?”

“Well, Beth’s roommate is still out of town. So most likely we’ll…” She broke off, blushing.

“Okay, I’ll plan on having the apartment to myself tonight. I hope you two have fun.”

They said their goodbyes, Felicia watching as the excited Ariel went out. And inside she was shaking happily, soaking in the sweet music of the snakes hissing. There was never any need to worry after all. Felicia should have trusted that the Snake Goddess would have her own plans for Ariel and Beth.

Their Mistress had made her friends attracted to each other, brought them together by wanting one another. Felicia pictured them naked, kissing and moaning. And suddenly the two girls hear the hissing of snakes and drop obediently, the Goddess whispering in their ears to program them. They’d become lovers first. Then the Goddess would make them slaves. Program them to perfection, just as Felicia underwent.

Smiling happily she put aside the Chinese food. No time for a night off now. Her Goddess had given her the apartment to herself. No need to bring equipment over to Carly, she could simply bring Carly right here where Felicia had everything to brainwash her. The Goddess was so brilliant to set this all up perfectly for her. And as the redheaded slave texted Jeannie she was determined not to let her Mistress down.

* * *

Two hours later Felicia was opening the door to find Carly standing there in her school jersey, pixie haircut unkempt. She was misted in sweat, breathing heavily, as if she’d run across campus to get her. After the text Felicia had sent her she wouldn’t be surprised if that was the truth.

“Before you say anything if this is a joke I am prepared to throw you through a wall.”

Felicia nodded, barely able to contain the grin.

“Alright, show it to me.”

Felicia held up the fake extra credit report they had written for Miss Fontaine as part of her failed plan to brainwash Carly. But now the report had been written on, the handwriting showing a clear grade of A+. Carly snatched it up and read through it, barely able to believe it. Miss Fontaine had actually given out an A. This was surely a sign of the apocalypse.

Felicia just grinned wider at her excitement. Thankfully she’d discovered Jeannie had taken a couple of calligraphy lessons. She was able to duplicate the teachers handwriting flawlessly from the other papers Felicia provided. Though the cheerleader did have trouble trying to figure out how Miss Fontaine would write the A+ since there wasn’t another example to go off of. But Felicia assured her that wouldn’t be a problem. The stuck up teacher had never written down those letters in that combination before so it wasn’t as if Carly would realize anything was off with it.

“This is fucking amazing! I can’t believe we did it. I really thought we’d just bullshited our way through this paper.”

“Well apparently it’s just the kind of bullshit Miss Fontaine believes in because it worked.” Felicia knew that if she didn’t brainwash Carly tonight the athlete would realize something was up when her grades didn’t add up. But that only motivated her more. Tonight was do or die, and Felicia knew the night would end with Carly mindlessly drooling for the Snake Goddess. Carly was still giggling to herself excitedly, completely unaware of the redhead’s plans for her.

Suddenly a blender went off inside the apartment and Carly snapped out of her giddy inspection of the paper. Felicia stepped back so she could look in, spotting Jeannie using the blender. The cheerleader shut it off and waved to her excitedly.

“I’m making margaritas,” she called happily. “Felicia told me you two got on A grade off of a bitch teacher so that’s a call for celebration.”

Carly held up a hand to decline. “Sorry, I’ve got a match in a few days and I never drink while I’m training.” The athlete turned to leave but Felicia grabbed her shoulders and rooting her in place. Carly was shocked at her strength, Felicia determined not to let her leave. But the redhead broke into a broad grin.

“Sorry for being forceful but we just have to celebrate this.”

“I’d love to. Another time. Right now I’ve got to—”

“Carly. We got an A. Off of Miss Fontaine.”

The combination of words seemed to do the trick as Carly grinned wide herself. “You’re right. What are the odds of this ever happening again?”

“Exactly. Get in here and get a margarita.”

Felicia slammed the door behind them, quickly leading Carly into the small kitchen.

“Carly, this is Jeannie. I’ve got her in another class.”

“Yeah, you’re one of the cheerleaders, right? I think I saw you at a game once.”

“Yup, but tonight I’m here to cheer you two on.” She put a huge cup in each girls hand, smiling secretly. “Now drink up already, so you can drink some more.”

Carly lifted the cold drink to her lips but stopped herself at the last minute. Her eyes darted between Jeannie and Felicia, both girls studying her in a way that made her sympathize with a piece of meat being watched by hungry dogs. Second thoughts stayed her hand, and she was thinking that this really wasn’t the smartest idea.

“Come on,” Felicia said sweetly. “We worked hard for this. You’re really not going to leave us alone here, are you?”

If there was one thing that defined Carly more than anything it was this: She was a team player. She flashed a smile and down the margarita, wincing and laughing at the brainfreeze. “Agh, that’s freaking cold. I can barely think.”

Felicia and Jeannie shared a secret grin. “By the time the night’s over I’m sure all of us won’t be thinking at all,” the cheerleader replied.

“What do you mean?” Carly asked. Felicia kicked Jeannie’s shin, the cheerleader hopping away in surprise.

“She just means that there’s a lot lift in this pitcher. So we’re gonna have to work together to finish it off.”

“Copy that,” Carly answered, taking another sip. She shook her head lightly, surprised at how fuzzy her thoughts felt in her brain. She could usually handle her alcohol better than this. Maybe it was the cold getting to her, she wasn’t usually one for margaritas.

“Now come on over to the couch and lets watch some trash TV. Jeannie’s gonna be bartender tonight and keep feeding us drinks.” Felicia led Carly to the couch but looked over her shoulder. The blonde cheerleader winked in response, a fresh margarita already in front of her. She took out a small paper packet and tapped in the crushed ecstasy and other drugs Felicia had prepared.

“I could use a night off of practice. I’ll just make up for it tomorrow.”

“That’s exactly how I was feeling tonight,” said Felicia happily. “Then after TV maybe we can watch that movie again. The Snake Goddess one.”

“Why would we do that?” Carly laughed. “We already wrote the paper.”

“No, we wrote an A+ paper. We’re experts on the movie now. And since Jeannie’s never seen it before,” Felicia tried to ignore Jeannie’s sudden burst of laughter, “I figure we should show her and tell her all the juicy subtext.”

Carly clinked glasses with her, chuckling. “Fair enough. Don’t worry Jeannie, we’ll explain all about how the snake queen’s huge tits are really an allegory for…something.”

Jeannie reappeared with fresh cups, Carly shocked to find that hers was already empty. She blinked a little slower than normal, surprised she was feeling so dazed from just one. But she accepted the new cup eagerly, the cold drink going down easily. This cheerleader must have a special ingredient to make them taste so amazing.

“That sounds like a perfect plan to me. To something!” Jeannie cheered, raising her glass. The other two joined her in the cheer.

“To something!” They clinked glasses, Carly downing hers completely while Felicia and Jeannie only sipped theirs, the athlete oblivious.

“If you’re excited maybe we should just put the movie on now.”

Carly burped and giggled, swaying slightly. “I’ll need one more drink before that.”

Jeannie nodded obediently. “Coming right up. Your wish is my command.”

“Now that’s service,” Carly said giggling. “Must be how the Goddess feels. Everyone doing what she says all the time.”

“Mhm, I can only imagine,” Felicia replied with a small smile.

“Jeannie!” Carly suddenly turned and pointed at Jeannie. The blonde spun in alarm, hiding the drugged packet behind her back. Felicia held her breath, terrified. How the hell had she caught onto them? But then the short haired athlete broke into a happy grin, swaying as she spoke.

“Listen up, I’m the Snake Goddess now. And I’m hypnotizing you to be my slave.” She started waving her hand like a lazy hypnotist. “So you’re gonna do whatever I command, understand?”

Jeannie shivered, cheeks flushing. Thankfully Carly had no way of knowing how wet she’d instantly gotten. Just the idea of serving her Goddess in any way made her…

“Yes Mistress,” Jeannie answered quietly, “I will listen and obey.”

Carly nudged Felicia in the ribs. “Wow, she’s a great actress.”

“You have no idea,” the redhead answered carefully, unsure of what this would do to Jeannie. Not to mention what it might even do to her. Felicia clenched her thighs and felt how soaked she’d become.

Carly turned her attention back to Jeannie’s rapt expression. “Now come over here and give me a foot rub,” she said laughing. The cheerleader took a step forward but Carly held out her hand to halt her. “After you make me another drink.”

Felicia let out a sigh, Carly going back to watching TV, pleased with her joke. Meanwhile Jeannie finished the drink (even in the mild trance she made sure to add the necessary narcotics) before sauntering into the room and presenting it to her grandly.

“Your drink, Mistress.”

“Thank you, slave,” Carly joked. She was about to drink but her eyes went wide as Jeannie knelt down before her and started removing her shoes.

“Woah, you don’t have to. I was just joking around.”

But Felicia leant into Carly, smiling wickedly.

“Nope, no taking it back. You said you’re the Snake Goddess. Which means we’re your devoted slaves.” Felicia said flirtatiously. “So we have to do whatever you say.”

Carly wavered, the drugs already affecting her mind. But the idea of having slaves leaked through to her mind, and she grinned at how fun that sounded. “Alright then. Slave, massage my feet.” Jeannie nodded, delicately lifting Carly’s feet and massaging them devotedly. Carly purred in appreciation. “I could get used to this.”

“What would you like me to do, Mistress?” Felicia asked innocently, shoulders bunched forward to emphasize her tits. Carly blushed, making it clear what her first thoughts were.

“Uh, I guess…start the movie?”

“As you command,” the redhead obediently stood and went over to the DVD player, making sure to sway her hips. And in the reflection of a mirror she saw Carly watching her hips closely, licking her lips. Maybe Carly was already into girls, or at least curious. Felicia smiled. With the drugs helping this might be easier than she thought.

Felicia put the movie on, jumping back onto the couch as the credits rolled. She snuggled into Carly, surprising the muscular girl. She flinched at first but didn’t put up much of a fight as Felicia slipped her arms around her.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice you staring at my ass,” Felicia said accusingly. “Are you into girls?”

Carly blushed bright red, caught. “I’ve had girlfriends before. I just didn’t figure you were.”

“I’ve been… experimenting lately,” the redhead answered thoughtfully. Carly tested the words in her head, even drugged she found quite a few fun meanings to it. “So while you’re watching the movie, if you have any fun ideas on what to do with your slave,” Felicia squeezed against her tighter, pressing her ample breasts into her side, “Just command it and it’s yours.”

Carly smiled knowingly, taking another sip of the margarita. “Maybe there are a few ways you can please your Goddess.”

“I know for a fact there are,” she answered happily.

Suddenly Carly remembered the cheerleader at her feet. “Uhm, but maybe Jeannie wouldn’t appreciate us—”

“Jeannie’s really into roleplay,” Felicia cut in. “Really into it. So if you tell your slave to ignore us completely Jeannie will make sure to ignore us as she rubs your feet.”

Carly blinked, staring at Jeannie with new appreciation. “Wow, I didn’t realize you girls were so kinky.”

Jeannie looked up at her innocently. “I won’t do anything to interrupt, Mistress.” Then the cheerleader flashed a naughty smile. “Unless you command me to join in.”

Carly gulped, face flushed. “God, I’m glad I stayed over.”

“Us too. Now just let us help get you ready,” Felicia whispered huskily, kissing at her neck. Carly went in to kiss her but Felicia caught her chin with her hand, turning her to stare at the TV. “There’ll be time for that after. Just watch the movie like a good girl.”

Carly laughed, but her eyes stayed on the screen obediently. “Thought I was the Mistress.”

“You are, Goddess. For now. But I’m sure later you’ll want to know how much fun it is to be an obedient slave, wouldn’t you?”

The athlete blushed and nodded.

“Then just watch the movie, and think about all the fun we’re going to be having.” Felicia went back to kissing her neck, pussy hot and wet with need. Only thirty three minutes and forty two seconds until the Snake Goddess appears on screen, she thought to herself. She only had to restrain herself until then. But god she wanted to take Carly right then and there.

Give it a few more minutes of teasing foreplay, she thought to herself. And if Carly’s ready to go maybe we can skip right to holding her down and brainwashing her. Felicia shivered and kissed at her neck, Carly moaning. This night was proving to be far more fun than she’d expected.