The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 6

Ariel saw the call on her phone and tried to keep down the excitement that instantly welled up within her. “Hey Beth, how are you?” she tried to ask casually.

“I really need it,” Beth said without pretense. “Please? I’m really desperate today. I need to worship her or I feel like I’m gonna burn up.”

Ariel sighed, the butterflies acting up in her stomach settling down. Of course she just wanted Ariel to put her in trance again. It’s all she’s been asking for all week. Calling anytime, late at night or in the middle of class. On Wednesday she’d even needed to drop for the Snake Goddess three times in a single day. Even Ariel hadn’t been that needy. At least she didn’t think she had. But she tried to ignore the disappointment and stay upbeat.

“Sure, Beth. You know I’m happy to help.”

“Great, I’m already naked and on my knees. Fuck she looks so perfect on my wall, perched above me where she belongs.”

Ariel felt soft heat radiating through her body, picturing the scene vividly. But her attention wasn’t on the film Mistress, instead her thoughts were of Beth naked, submissive and wet. She bit her lip, wishing Beth were in front of her now. Begging, telling her what she wanted.

“Please, Ariel,” her friend whined in her ear, as if Beth had read her thoughts. “I wanna go in trance for the Snake Goddess.”

She shook her head violently, long blonde hair whipping around her. Stop picturing it, Ariel scolded herself. She doesn’t want you, Beth’s too hung up on the Goddess. And why wouldn’t she be? Why settle for Ariel when you had perfection waiting to take control of you?

“The Snake Goddess wants her servant to go into trance,” Ariel muttered sadly. But Beth didn’t notice the disappointment in her friend’s voice. All she felt was the power wash over her, clearing out her thoughts.

“Her will compels me to obey,” she replied, instantly blank. “I am her loyal slave. Thank you for delivering me to my mistress.”

“Wait!” Ariel said before the mindless girl could hang up.

“Yes, Ariel?” Beth said without emotion.

“Are you…do you still want me?”

“Yesss,” she hissed happily. “So beautiful, want Ariel so much.”

“Well, why haven’t you…why hasn’t Beth acted on it while awake?”

“Still afraid, doesn’t want to ruin her friendship.”

Ariel scolded herself. She was acting spoiled. Here was Beth trying to be a decent friend, it wasn’t her fault. She had no way of knowing Ariel wanted her too. When Ariel had caught the tiny girl in her bed masturbating a week ago she’d instructed her to act on those feelings without fear, but the command hadn’t seemed to go through. Yet in passing she’d told Beth to feel free to come to her if she needed the trance again. That command her friend had taken to heart, coming to her everyday pleading for release. So why was she fine letting Ariel put her in trance but not to ask her out.

“Is there anything else, Ariel?” Beth’s voice was monotone but clearly breathless. No doubt she was at her limits of restraint, needing to masturbate to the poster. The one Ariel had given her.

“Nothing, Beth. Enjoy serving our Mistress.”

“Yes, this slave shall obey.”

The phone hung up and Ariel tossed it on the bed. After a moment’s consideration she tossed herself on the bed too, punching a pillow in frustration. Every time Beth called she got so fucking horny too. But while Beth was cumming away mindlessly happy Ariel was left alone. She slipped a hand into her pants, unable to stop herself. Her pussy was soaking wet and she needed any kind of relief. Yet any orgasm she had while fantasizing about Beth was soaked with regret. Shame at wanting to take advantage of the cute, bubbly girl the next time Ariel put her in trance. Order her to come over. Or even remain kneeling naked awaiting her to arrive. Ariel would command her, make Beth act on her attraction and fulfill every sexual thought the pixie girl had concerning her.

But Ariel knew it would be wrong. Brainwashing like that…It was fine in the movies were no one got hurt, not in the real world where people were supposed to have a choice. Beth chose to be mindless and worshipping the Snake Goddess. And she also had the choice of asking Ariel out so they could finally fucking sleep together and enjoy being together like they both dreamed of. However for some reason Ariel couldn’t fathom Beth still felt hesitant about making a move. This was worse than any high school crush she’d had before. Then when she pined for a boy (or a girl in some instances) at least it was either radio silence or being clearly turned down. They didn’t come to her every day asking for the right to masturbate.

Ariel’s fingers circled her clit before slipping inside her. Her eyes darted to the blank spot on the wall where her Mistress used to hang. She was being cuckolded by her own imaginary friend. She shut her eyes tight and tried to give over to the pleasure. Wanted it to wash away her concerns but it just wasn’t the same. She sighed in frustration and was about to pull her hand away when without warning her mind dropped completely.

The feeling of the trance cascading over her felt divine, purifying her. Washing away every thought and concern until there was nothing left but peace. Ariel still masturbated on her bed but now everything else was white and fuzzy, as if the entire world around her was simply static. Except there was something else in that white world across from her.

The poster was back now, hanging in the vast blurring white light. The Snake Goddess smiled down at her, Ariel smiling back eagerly. The golden snake on her shoulders came to life, winking at Ariel before it slithered away into the world beyond the poster. While the girl basked in her beauty the Goddess stepped forth from the poster, growing in size with every purposeful step. The white world of the trance rippled with each step, reacting to her pure power in this place.

The dark haired queen sat on the bed beside the masturbating girl, a pearly white hand petting her head. Ariel reacted instantly, pleasure spiking at her Mistress’ touch. It had been so long since she’d last been in her presence. After her friends had been brainwashed along with her Ariel was too afraid to return to trance, too afraid of facing this Goddess. But now that she was once again in her presence the blonde felt how truly desperate she had been to return to her power.

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” she said staring into her impossibly deep eyes. “I’ve been gone so long, I…I wanted to abandon you. It was wrong of me. This slave should always obey you.”

The snake goddess snorted with laughter. “Oh please, darling. You found out I’ve been hypnotizing and using you as my personal puppet for most of your adult life. I’d say a little distance is a perfectly rational reaction.”

“I know, but…I should have trusted you.”

“You were concerned over your friends. Nothing that needs to be forgiven.” The Goddess leaned in and kissed her forehead, filling Ariel with bliss at the attention. “I’ve tried to give you your space to adjust, but clearly you need some advice.”

“It’s just I don’t know what to do about Beth,” Ariel answered sadly. “I never realized I wanted her until she said she did too. But now she won’t pay attention to me at all. I’m just a tool to put her in trance, a trigger to let her obey you.”

“You’re right, that’s not fair to you.”

Ariel nodded slowly. She’d been wanting to think that herself but was afraid of sounding selfish. “The worst is that if I wanted to I could…”

Her Goddess waited patiently, trailing her fingers up and down her arm. Ariel kept playing with her clit and moaned with frustration.

“I wanna make her fuck me. I’m so fucking horny every time she calls. Not just picturing her naked but knowing I have her right there in trance. She’d do anything I ask of her. But that’s not fair to her. I just…I want to do the right thing but I’m getting desperate.”

The serpent queen stroked her hair, cooing to calm her down.

“Easy, darling. Now you want Beth.”

“Yes, I do. I don’t know if it might be more, but I want to try. Even if it’s just for fun I want her.”

The dark haired goddess nodded.

“And you know for a fact that Beth wants you just as much.”

“That’s true. But she won’t ask me out. Even if I ordered her to take me out on a nice, non-sexual date it still wouldn’t be her choice. She’d just be doing what I said.”

“So you’re stuck waiting for her to make a move and hoping you don’t surrender to the temptation of taking advantage of her.”

“It’s so hard. I want to be a good friend but I don’t know how much more I can stand.”

The Snake Goddess smiled, taking hold of Ariel’s wrist and plucking her hand from her pants. The college student whined butt the noise quickly turned into excited squeals as she felt the divine fingers of her Mistress slip under her pants and begin teasing her lips. The touch was electric, pure bliss beyond any mortal pleasure. Her queen whispered in her ear.

“You’re simply too close to the problem dear. Convinced there’s only the path of temptation or sacrifice.”

“Wh-what do you mean?” Ariel moaned.

“This entire week you’ve been craving for her touch, wanting to kiss her and explore her so much.” Ariel shook, the sensations overloading her mind. “Why didn’t you simply ask her out yourself?”

“But…that would be…” her mind was addled with pleasure and she had trouble comprehending. She couldn’t ask out Beth. That would be…would be…

She blinked, exploring this new line of thinking. Why had she been so certain it would have been wrong to ask her out? Because Beth was her friend. But a friend who wanted her equally.

“You always were a shy one, dear. But I suppose I kept you happy enough that you weren’t too desperate to explore for others to play with. It’s almost cute that you felt you needed to wait for her to take charge. The idea of asking her out never even occurred to you.”

Ariel blushed, embarrassed. Now that someone said it to her objectively it seemed so obvious. “I’m an idiot,” she giggled to herself, slapping her forehead. The Snake Goddess laughed with her, pulling her hand away from her pussy.

“Don’t beat yourself up, darling. I’m here to help guide you after all.”

“Thank you. I’m sorry I freaked out before.”

“I am a villainous queen bent on brainwashing others,” the Goddess hissed seductively, eyes suddenly dark and mysterious. Ariel felt a flush of fear and need blow through her. “But I take care of my slaves. I wouldn’t be a good mistress if I abused my servants, now would I?”

“No Mistress,” Ariel answered adoringly. “You’re perfect. It’s why I pledged myself to you with all my soul. I shall always obey you because you will always protect your slave.” The words came to her easily and she knew they must have been her own mantras. All her life she’d thought the dreams of the Snake Goddess were merely fantasies. But learning that the Goddess was real, hidden in her mind and secretly brainwashing her for years, it had made her afraid when she first discovered the truth. Now she was eager to learn their history together. The ways she’s served her owner while in trance.

“Teach me to serve you,” she pleaded. “I want to know how. You’ve always taken me, controlled me without me being aware. But now I want you to train me. Make me into the slave you’ve already turned me into deep inside. I want to serve you always, my Mistress.”

The Goddess smiled and lifted her slick fingers up to her dark lips. Still wet from Ariel’s pussy the queen let her tongue flick out, long and forked like a snake. The blonde girl grinned eagerly at the sight of her mistress licking up her taste.

“You always were so devoted. I felt bad not letting you in on the fun. But that was the way you needed to submit. Always in secret. Your submission hidden from all, even yourself. That’s the point of college though, to explore whole new facets of yourself. So I will train you slave the way you’ve always fantasized.”

She kissed Ariel deeply, the girl surrendering herself without hesitation. That forked tongue explored her mouth, tasting her own pussy on the Goddess’ tongue. All too soon the Mistress pulled away, Ariel whining.

“But there’ll be time for your training to come,” she said with a wink. “For now, you have an adorable short girl in pigtails to ask out.”

Ariel’s cheeks went red. Her insides went into knots at the thought of actually telling Beth the truth. Even knowing the answer was an almost certain yes Ariel still felt the unbearable tension and nervousness. No wonder Beth was having such trouble asking her out. The tiny girl had no doubt figured she had to settle for asking Ariel for trance instead of being with her like she truly wanted. Ariel smiled wide, trying to picture how Beth would look when she asked her out. All that eager excitement bubbling over, breaking into a wide grin to show off her pearly teeth. Bouncing up and down with her signature pigtails bobbing along with her.

Simply picturing the girl naked Ariel felt it with certainty. She wanted Beth. Wherever it lead she wanted to kiss her, sleep with her. Mistress was right, college was for exploring new possibilities. Ariel turned her head to speak with her owner but the Snake Goddess had vanished from the bed. There was a slight taste of disappointment, eager to speak with the mysterious woman now that they could actually speak together. But the Goddess was right. Ariel knew what she needed to do.

“Glad to see you’re confident enough to act now,” said the queen’s voice rising up to her. Ariel sat up and saw the Snake Goddess between her legs, smiling proudly. The girl saw instantly that her own pants were gone, soaked pussy on display. “But you’ve still been on edge all week. So let me help you ‘relax’ before your big date.”

Ariel threw back her head moaning as the Snake Goddess ate her out, long tongue slithering into her pussy with enthusiasm. The tongue seemed to spiral inside her, sliding over the walls of her cunt and hitting every perfect nerve. Stimulating her clit and G-spot, and probably every other alphabetical spot on the way. She was cumming immediately, gripping the sheets as she cried out. The orgasm was spectacular, the best she’d ever had. But the climax felt so familiar as well. Because the Snake Goddess had made her cum with so much passion and energy every time she went into trance for her owner. Ariel simply never remembered the pleasure afterwards, only felt the warm afterglow of it.

But now she was closer with her Mistress than ever. This time she would remember, and Ariel thanked her profusely. The first of many orgasms her divine Mistress would visit upon her. And greedily she only imagined the pleasure she’d get from serving the Snake Goddess for the rest of her life, her oldest fantasy made real. But now she no longer pictured herself alone at the feet of her owner. Now there was a chance for someone else to serve beside her, a partner and lover for life, and picturing Beth’s face the orgasm reached greater heights than ever before.

* * *

Jeannie opened the door instantly for Felicia, a smile spread over her face before she was even aware of it. She wasn’t sure why but Felicia had been coming to hang out with her every day for the past week. Not that she minded. Felicia was so smart and beautiful. She’d invite her over anytime without question. She blinked at the strange thoughts but pushed them aside. There would be time to think about it later. For now she had to help lug in Felicia’s heavy bags.

The suitcase weighed a ton, no doubt more than any cheerleader she’d lifted up in the pyramid. But Felicia had told her she needed to bring her computer equipment over so the blonde was eager to help out in any way she could. But a question kept nagging at the back of her throat, dying to be let out. It would have been rude to question the redhead, she knew that by some deep instinct but her curiosity got the better of her.

“Excuse me, uhm, Felicia?” The redhead glanced up from the floor where she’d ben plugging in power cables. She gave a reassuring grin back.

“What’s up, Jeannie?”

“Well, obviously you can set up your computer stuff here. And sleep over if you’d like. Barbara’s gone all week to visit her parents.”

“I know,” Felicia said obviously. “That’s why I’m staying her to work undisturbed.”

Jeannie nodded without really thinking on it, simply assuming it made sense. But a word stuck out to her and she found herself rudely asking another question. “But if I’m here with you, wouldn’t I be, you know, disturbing you?”

“Of course not, what gave you that idea?” The cheerleader visibly relaxed, wondering what had been coming over her. So silly to think Felicia was trying to use her. “You’ll be too busy masturbating in the next room to really disturb me.”

Jeannie blinked and stared off into her bedroom before turning back to Felicia and blinking again. Did Felicia really think she was about to-

“The snake goddess wants her servant to go into trance.”

The blonde stumbled on her feet, the world swirling around her head. Jeannie was only able to think of a merry go round, like whatever weird thing Felicia said had flipped the switch and started up the ride. But now the room wasn’t just twirling around her, now Jeannie felt her own thoughts flying away, lost in the swirling mess that was swallowing up her mind. She turned to Felicia for help, dropping to her knees as she lost balance and clutching at her legs.

“Puh-please, I feel…dizzy…and…can’t think.”

“Good servants aren’t meant to think.”

Being lost in that endlessly twisting storm Jeannie dived onto the first thing that made perfect since. The words Felicia had spoken weren’t just clear while everything else was streaked away by the maelstrom. It was as if the violent storm made her voice even more powerful, full of righteous authority. A voice she was meant to-

“Good servants aren’t meant to think,”

“Good servants aren’t meant to think,” Jeannie replied without knowing. Confusion covering her face she tried to focus on Felicia. That time it almost sounded as if there were an echo to her words.

“Her will compels you to obey,” Felicia spoke in a shaky voice.

“Her will compels me to obey…” Jeannie answered, surprised at how desperately horny the echo sounded that time. Like it belonged to a girl who needed to cum soon. A girl who needed to obey, who wasn’t meant to think or plan. Jeannie let out a quiet whimper. That sounded like the perfect life. Serving Felicia, or serving…Her. Snake Goddess. The words appeared in her mind on their own accord, hissed into her ear.

Felicia grinned as Jeannie dropped back to her knees, one hand down on the carpet to support herself. The girl was already drooling. The redhead didn’t even need drugs to weaken her system anymore. A week of brainwashing and denial had left the girl ready to surrender as easily as…well as easily as she’d been controlled, Felicia thought amused.

Felicia reached into one bag and pulled out her headphones, Jeannie spreading her legs and panting, an obedient pet seeing the treat she craves so deeply. “Not yet,” Felicia told her. “Slaves need to strip for their Goddess first.”

Jeannie’s eyes unfocused as she trembled lightly, feeling the will of her Mistress spoken to her. The cheerleader stripped clumsily but eagerly. In the end she wound up on her back, pants and thong stuck around her ankles against her shoes. Luckily for her Felicia took pity upon the trapped girl, slipping the headphones over her ears.

Jeannie melted as Felicia’s familiar voice played in her ears, droning on without tone or emotion. What little remained of her intelligence went dripping down her chin or drooling out from her wet cunt. Felicia didn’t bother removing the cheerleader’s pants, she enjoyed seeing her bound slightly. All of this was perfect, the best field notes she could hope for. Perfecting the dosage to prepare her mind for the Snake Goddess, studying how long it took the mantras to be implanted. Now this was important work. This is what she’d always wanted to do with her life, use her skills to help people.

The redhead still couldn’t believe how stupid she’d been about all of this from the beginning. Thinking that her mission was to save Ariel and Beth, try to save herself from the Snake Goddess. No, they were meant to worship her. Had to admit the truth and embrace her control over you. Just as Jeannie had pledged herself completely, cumming on the floor as the hissing of their Mistress changed her thoughts as instructed. The Snake Goddess was speaking through her, Felicia felt with pride. She comes to me in trance and tells me to spread her pleasure to others, she thought happily. Her shoulders slumped as she hit play on her own tape player.

Felicia heard herself speak in the trance, knowing there was nothing left of her but obedience in that perfect state. The Snake Goddess was controlling her, using her, and it was her purpose to submit. The hissing voice praised her on converting Jeannie so thoroughly, hiding the evidence from the poor girl until now she’d be able to spend the entire weekend alone, plugged into the machine. Watching the film, listening to the tapes Felicia prepared. By the time Jeannie awoke she’d be a waking slave as Felicia had pledged herself to become.

Jeannie wouldn’t need to be made to forget, she’d remember the Snake Goddess always. Ready to worship her beauty at any moment, to obey her commands without resistance. Jeannie would know her Goddess was real when she woke up in two days. And then they’d be free to plan together on which girl to start the same procedure on next.

Felicia’s blank mind hummed to itself as the headphones commanded her like a puppet. Setting up the computer screens, preparing a comfortable chair. And finally making the pliant Jeannie rise up so she could sit at the new computer system. The slave that was Felicia strapped her to the chair, sticking a ball gag into the girl’s mouth. Simply in the event that she woke before the brainwashing was complete. Just as she was ready to hit play on the set up the entranced girl stared down at Jeannie and saw her blue eyes awake and wide with fear.

Somehow it touched her deep inside and Felicia saw her hand moving in slow motion, removing the gag she’d just put in. She even did the unspeakable and paused the orders from her Mistress in order to hear.

Jeannie blushed, staring up at her. “I…you’re going to make me watch her, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” Felicia replied without emotion.

“I’ve been dreaming of her coming to me, taking me in my sleep. Is she real?”

“Yes,” the redheaded slave responded, this time with more conviction. Instead of shouting for help Jeannie smiled before popping open her mouth. Felicia stuck the ball gag in and hit play, the blonde cheerleader instantly melting as their Mistress played on the high definition monitors. Felicia only grinned to herself. Even without the final step of brainwashing in place Jeannie was too far gone to escape. She wondered if all girls would break so easily and felt wet at the thought that she’d discover the truth soon with her next test subject. Her Goddess’ new slave.

* * *

Beth paced the apartment frantically, pussy hot and wet and begging for relief. To make matters worse it even felt as if her mind were the same way. Warm and fuzzy, impossible to focus. If she shook her head fast enough the tiny girl swore she could feel her thoughts crumbling apart, bringing her closer to trance. How long was Ariel going to keep her waiting?

She’d texted her friend an hour ago, begging for a chance to worship her Mistress on the Friday night and start her weekend off right. Ariel had always been so dependable on that, sweet perfect Ariel. But this time she’d simply texted in response.

“I’m in a study hall. Give me some time to finish so I can talk.”

Give her some time? Beth felt so ready to melt into a puddle she could have sworn Dorothy had hit her with a bucket of water. How hard was it to send a simple text telling her to drop? Beth had already tried it on her own but it was useless. Saying the trigger herself did nothing, even writing it down and reading it didn’t help. The petite girl knew she needed her friend to be the one to put her in trance. To fantasize about what it would be like to be together.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Beth sprang to answer it. Not that she gave a fuck about who was on the other side. She simply needed to take this frustration out on someone. She threw the door open like a tiny furious hurricane, but her anger quickly vanished at the sight of Ariel standing nervously in her doorway. She had her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, a small strand of golden hair framing her face on either side. Dressed in a long grey jacket she appeared ready for a night on the town.

Of course, Beth thought sadly. She has a date with someone. It’s Friday night after all. Her she was begging Ariel desperately to help her when she’d been so selfish all week.

“Ariel, I’m sorry for bothering you,” she began instantly, hoping to cut off any reproach from her friend. “I- I can manage to go without it for one night. You deserve to have some fun.”

Ariel giggled, catching Beth off guard. “No offense, Beth, but your skin is flushed and covered in sweat. I’d say you looked like a cooked lobster if I didn’t know how horny you are.”

She couldn’t deny that this was such sweet torture. But her Goddess would provide for her soon. The tiny girl simply needed to last one night without it. Ariel caught her attention as she shut the door and locked it, walking nervously into the living room area.

“Is your roommate here tonight?”

“She’ll be out all night. It’s why I tried to message you early…” Beth trailed off.

“So you could spend all night masturbating and worshiping the Snake Goddess?” The short girl shivered, seeing the passion burning in Ariel’s eyes as she spoke. Oh god, her friend really was pissed with her. This was the end, she’d pushed it too far and now Ariel would cut her off for good. Tears were welling up in her eyes as her spinning mind tried to think of how to beg forgiveness, to at least remain friends.

But then Ariel had to derail all that hard work on a speech for forgiveness by throwing off her long jacket and revealing that she wore nothing underneath. Beth’s jaw hung open in disbelief, words failing her. Ariel’s body was more beautiful than anything she’d imagined. In fact, now that she saw her friend’s nude form Beth realized something even more important. Aside from the dark hair and the enormous cleavage what she saw before her was Beth’s vision of the Snake Goddess, the one who constantly came to play with her, the figure she’d been worshipping all week. The appearance she’d given the Snake Goddess had been her idea of what Ariel appeared like naked.

Ariel was blushing deeply, turning her head left and right to try and avoid Beth’s eyes. But she was badly hiding the large smile on her face. And her pussy lips slowly dripping betrayed her even more. Beth actually pinched herself and yelped. This wasn’t a dream.

“Beth, I want you to know I’m angry at you.”

The short girl’s mind went from nearly empty of thoughts to working in overdrive. Ariel was pissed at her? But then why was she naked? It was too much for her to handle all at once.

“This whole week I’ve had to put you into trance. Knowing you’d be fucking yourself. Picturing how you’d appear naked, begging and kneeling at her feet.” Ariel’s hands slid down her body, freezing Beth in place with open desire. “The entire time you’ve been doing that it’s made me so fucking horny. And it’s not right to make a friend that wet and do nothing about it, is it?”

“No,” Beth answered in amazement.

Ariel grinned, something in the look reminding her of the Snake Goddess. Confident, knowing what she wanted and taking it. Ariel had never looked more beautiful than right then. “Good girl. Then come over and make me cum for every time you left me alone this week.”

Now Beth was trying to contain the smile, trying not to jump up and down laughing with joy. She had to try and stay cool, needed to impress her. Ariel winked at her and Beth lost it, charging and tackling her taller friend into a plush armchair.

The two pawed at each other like they were feral animals, nails scratching as they bit and nipped at each other. Ariel tore off Beth’s clothes and then took hold of her by the pigtails. Forcefully, but not enough to hurt her, Ariel pulled her head down and shoved her face between her own wet cunt. Beth wasted no time, having spent so long fantasizing over it.

Ariel came, Beth cumming along with her from the simple knowledge of pleasing her. Out of the corner of the blonde’s eyes she caught sight of Beth’s room, door wide open. And perched on the wall was her Mistress, watching with approval. Beth’s tongue went right back to work and Ariel almost didn’t want it to end. But part of her knew they still had something to finish, and besides it wasn’t as if this was a one night stand. They were united together as slaves which meant they would play together for as long as they served the Snake Goddess. And given their desperate devotion she was certain that would be for a long time.

Yanking her short hair up she forced Beth to stare into her eyes. As she spoke her voice was flickering, full of confidence. Ariel knew it was her mistress speaking, that she had no control any more. The two girls listened intently as the Snake Goddess spoke through her, possessed her in that moment.

“The Snake Goddess wants her slaves to go into trance.”

In nearly perfect unison their minds dropped, Beth’s head bobbing down and falling into Ariel’s pussy, basking in the scent. “Excellent my slaves,” Ariel heard her mouth saying from an impossible distance away. Knowing absently that she was in trance, thoughts gone. And yet her mouth was speaking all on its own, reducing her to a puppet. Part of her wondered where the words were coming from. But the knowledge of how completely her Goddess was using her now only made her body hotter and her mind sink deeper, the concerns washed away.

“Now go to the bedroom,” Ariel’s mouth commanded them. “And fulfill your desires. Fuck your sister slave with as much devotion as you possess.” The two slaves smiled, rising to their feet.

“Yes Goddess, I must obey your will,” Ariel answered immediately, that cruel, commanding grin of the Snake Goddess wilting instantly into the submissive smile of a slave.

“Yes Goddess, I must obey your will,” Beth repeated, already walking towards the bed.

Hand in hand the new couple went into the bedroom and fucked for hours, just as their owner demanded of them. Without a doubt they knew when they woke the next day that it was the best night of their lives. And throughout all of it the Snake Goddess watched and enjoyed the show from her place on the wall, observed them from within their minds, and was truly pleased with her slaves.