The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Slaves to the Snake Goddess

Chapter 5

Beth felt her heart freeze mid-beat, every thought in her mind grinding to a halt. Not that she wasn’t thinking. Instead her mind had shot into overdrive with hundreds of thoughts clashing and fighting for space until her brain had frozen in gridlock.

How much had Beth seen? Had she overheard her worshipping the Snake Goddess? Oh god, Ariel had seen her masturbating. Was she still under the spell of the Goddess too? What must Ariel think of her, surrendering so pitifully? Did she get turned on watching the show? Was Ariel horny watching her friend surrendering the same way she had so many times to that poster? Did she want to help Beth? Did she want to run away? Did she want to join in?

Tugged in so many directions Beth couldn’t function and simply sat there with her hands covering her wet pussy, juices dripping down her ass to soak into the blanket beneath her. She was waiting for Ariel to speak but the shy blonde seemed to be just as lost, Ariel trembling in the doorway. She opened her mouth and Beth leaned in expectantly. But Ariel snapped it shut again, leaving them in silence.

Finally, after an intense struggle, Beth forced herself to say something.

“Sorry I made a mess on your bed.”

Ariel blinked in surprise, only then thinking to look between Beth’s legs and seeing the dark wet stain underneath. Suddenly she snorted with laughter. “Great, first the couch and now my bed.”

Beth blushed, thankful at least that she wasn’t yelling at her.

Ariel spied the poster back on the wall and Beth caught the slight shiver running through her. Was she scared of seeing the Goddess back? Excited?

“So I’m guessing you’ve been lying about the movie not affecting you,” Ariel said without taking her eyes from the poster. Beth hung her head in shame, still extremely conscious of being naked from the waist down. She wanted to put her shorts back on but was afraid moving would only make things more awkward.

“I-I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it. I tried to fight it but she…she got in my head. Every night I’d dream of her. Dream about her coming to claim me, enslave me. Like- like she did to you. And it made me so horny, thinking of her and imagining you submitting and pleasing our Goddess and fuck I always got so turned on but I couldn’t cum. I couldn’t cum! No matter how much I played with myself and tried to submit in the dreams she wouldn’t let me cum and it was fucking driving me crazy! I didn’t have a choice, I’m sorry.”

It was only when she felt Ariel take her shoulders to steady her that Beth realized she’d been shaking as she rambled on. The short girl looked up at her friend and saw that Ariel was only smiling sadly, face full of compassion. Unable to stop herself she snatched Ariel into a tight hug, sniffing and shaking.

“I’m sorry, Ariel. I couldn’t stop myself.”

“It’s okay Beth, I’m here for you. Trust me, I know what it’s like to not be in control.”

Beth sniffed. “You’re not mad at me?”

“Of course not. Why would I be?”

She hugged Ariel tighter, finally able to relax. After a few moments Beth blushed.

“I-I’m still not wearing any pants.”

“I wasn’t going to mention it,” Ariel replied laughing.

“I’m such a mess right now,” Beth said with tears still in her eyes.

Ariel pulled away and picked up the box of tissues, holding them out to her while she kept her head turned. Beth quickly pulled up her shorts, doing her best to keep her eyes averted from the Snake Goddess posing on the wall.

“Look, I only just found out about all of this. I mean I’ve been doing exactly…that, for years and I never questioned it. And because I wasn’t aware I never really felt scared about what was happening. This week has been tough having to come to terms with, well, being brainwashed by a movie character.” She heard Beth laugh behind her and knew instantly it wasn’t to mock her but to make fun of her own sad predicament. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to help you, Beth. I had no idea you were going through all of this.”

“No, I’m the one who should be sorry. I should’ve told you and Felicia right away. I was just ashamed. I mean Felicia wasn’t affected at all after that night and you’ve clearly been doing better. You managed to throw away the poster even.”

“Well, I’d taken it off the wall,” Ariel said shyly. She turned to face her friend, the tiny girl a little more under control of herself now. “I think…if I wanted to I could give her up. Stop altogether. But honestly….I’d miss her. I’ve watched the movie so many times, and she did help me learn more about my sexuality. As questionable as some of that might be. But it would be like getting rid of a close friend.”

Ariel suddenly took Beth’s hands, staring her in the eyes. “But I want you to listen to me, Beth. If the Snake Goddess controls you then it’s the same way she’s controlled me for years. She never did anything to hurt me, only ever helped bring me pleasure. So you don’t have to think of the Snake Goddess like she’s evil. I mean, in the film she’s evil, but she never did anything like that with me. So there’s no one making you suffer by denying you, or trying to make you enslave others. If you happen to masturbate for her it’ll be an amazing experience, but that’s all it is. She’s not going to take over your life.”

Beth sniffed, happier than she’d ever felt. Somehow everything Ariel said felt right to her. As if just listening to her she felt something shifting in her mind. The hissing of the Snake Goddess in the back of her head. She heard now that it wasn’t a sadistic voice keeping her away from pleasure. The voice of her Mistress wanted to give her bliss, make her feel the same happiness she felt that first night. All of this torture she went through this week, it must have been her. Afraid of the Snake Goddess and trying to resist her. But Ariel had known the queen for years so she would know best.

The Snake Goddess cared for her, wanted to bring her pleasure. Beth only had to accept that truth and embrace her new owner, just as Ariel had.

“So, do you feel better?”

“I do,” Beth said gratefully. “I really do, thank you. It’s like I can breathe again,” she said laughing. “I had no idea I’d gotten so worked up.”

“Well you did say you’d been extremely horny and hadn’t cum for a week. That’s gotta take a toll on you.”

Beth blushed and looked away. “It’s…not like that.”

“If I’m being honest,” Ariel said, her turn to blush now. “I’ve been…pent up the same way all week. I was a little afraid of doing it, knowing what was actually happening.”

Beth stared in astonishment, but then smiled happily. “At least I’m not alone then. Don’t worry Ariel, we can get through it together.” Both girls smiled easily, knowing they could rely on the other. But then Beth suddenly went crimson, unable to resist imagining herself and Ariel on their knees before the Snake Goddess, both submitting in unison.

“Beth, are you alright?” her friend asked concerned.

“I’m just…fuck, I’m still really horny, okay?”

Ariel nodded and started heading for the door. “O-okay. I’ll…I’ll let you finish up.”

“Really?” Beth asked amazed.

“Well, I mean you already leaked on my bed. May as well let you finish since you’re set up here with the poster already.”

Beth flushed, still trying to wrestle with her attraction to her friend. Part of her wanted to ask Ariel to join her on the bed, that they could do it together, side by side. Or even help the other to cum. But even if Ariel was helping her out it was only because she knew what it was like to be a slave. If she made a move she was certain Ariel would finally freak out.

“Just let me know when you’re done. I’ll be watching TV. Very loudly,” Ariel added, smiling.

“Wait!” Ariel was closing the door but froze. Beth shifted from foot to foot uneasily, trying to muster the courage to ask. “Could I…watch the movie?”

“Sorry, Felicia has it locked in her room.” Ariel really did look sad over it. But was she upset because she couldn’t help Beth or because she wanted to watch the film herself? Beth shook her head, wondering why she was so obsessed with Ariel being a slave.

“Alright, that’s probably best. It’s just…the poster helped, but it didn’t put me back in trance. Honestly, I think that’s what I miss most. Just how peaceful it felt, so freeing to have nothing to worry about at all. I had a purpose, to serve her, and it felt so great just to…” Beth cut herself off, blushing. But when she saw how red Ariel’s face was and how her nipples clearly poked through her shirt Beth felt her pussy instantly become soaked again. Somehow knowing she made Ariel horny was the greatest accomplishment of her life.

“Well,” Ariel said, stopping uncertainly. Then she set herself and stared Beth in the eyes. “I can’t help you with the movie. But Beth,” she took a deep breath. “The Snake Goddess wants her servant to go into trance.”

The impish blonde stared at her confused, then instantly her face seemed to relax into utter bliss. Her eyes unfocused, mouth opened slightly as she sat back, posed easily. Ariel felt her heart skip a beat. She’d been in trance so many times, had seen the characters in the film be enslaved over and over. But this was the first time Ariel had ever seen a real person go into trance in front of her. And it was without a doubt the single hottest thing she’d ever witnessed.

“Holy fuck, that’s hot,” Ariel muttered under her breath.

The entranced Beth smiled sweetly, eyes still staring ahead absently. “It turned you on seeing me go into trance?” Her voice was almost robotic, slow and steady with hardly any emotion beyond joy of being in trance.

Ariel blushed and clamped her mouth shut. But then she realized that Beth wasn’t really there, hadn’t really heard her speak. If anything it was as if she were talking in her sleep. She answered the hypnotized girl more to be honest with her own feelings.

“It did. Seeing you drop into trance was just,” she struggled for the word and settled on the only one that felt right. “It was beautiful to watch.”

Beth’s smile grew brighter and she shivered, but her blank eyes showed no sign of thought. She merely reacted naturally to what happened around her, unable to hide it. Not needing to hide her emotions.

“God, I want you so much,” the entranced Beth said easily.

Ariel nodded, following her eyes up to the Snake Goddess poster. “I know, the Goddess really is stunning.”

“She is,” Beth nodded. “But I was talking about you, Ariel. I can’t decide who I find more beautiful. You or the Snake Goddess.”

Ariel whirled in surprise, caught off guard. She would have thought Beth was joking but in trance she didn’t think the girl would even be capable of it.

“You…think I’m beautiful?”

“In so many ways, it’s hard to describe.”

“Have you always felt this way?” Ariel said as her voice cracked, heart pounding in her ears. She couldn’t explain why she was heating up so fast at this open declaration of desire.

“Ever since we watched the film,” Beth answered without emotion.

Ariel let her shoulders drop, chastising herself. Of course, it was just something that got stuck in her head from the Snake Goddess hypnotizing her. Ariel had suffered a female crush every now and again so she supposed Beth was just having to adjust to it.

“So you feel the same desire for Felicia as well?”

“No, she’s cute but I’m not that interested.” Ariel raised an eyebrow in surprise.

“Do you want any other women besides me?”

“No one else. I worship the Snake Goddess, want her to control me. But honestly I think I was attracted to you before we watched the movie and our Mistress made me acknowledge those feelings. I can’t explain it but I really want you, Ariel.”

Ariel was simply stunned. She licked at her lips and found them dry. Wiped her palms against her jeans and realized how slick with sweat they were. Beth seemed to hardly be affected since she was in trance, and yet she’d openly admitted to wanting to sleep with her!

“Why- why haven’t you told me this?”

“I’m afraid you’ll reject me. I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

She was almost offended at the idea that she would abandon a friend. But then she really wasn’t sure how she would react if Beth had made a move on her. She’d never even thought of Beth that way. Sure the Snake Goddess had shifted her tastes towards women, and she had remarked on Beth being extremely cute. But Ariel had locked those thoughts away, having the exact same fear. Yet now she knew Beth wanted her too. So they could be-

But she’s been brainwashed, Ariel thought sternly. She had to be sure if it was the film messing with her mind before she even entertained the thought.

“Beth, I want you to listen to me.” The tiny girl straightened up instantly. “I want you to hear my voice as if I were the Snake Goddess.” Now Beth shivered with delight, only making Ariel’s heart beat faster. “I want you to feel any attraction you have for me. Imagine it like a number in your head. As if you could rate how much you wanted someone.” Beth sat still for a few moments then nodded. Ariel blew out a sigh of relief. Even she didn’t know for sure what she was doing.

“Now I want you to remove any attraction towards me that’s a result of the Snake Goddess. Anything she might have said or commanded to you in trance. Or in your dreams. I want you to remove it so it becomes the same level of attraction you had for me before you watched the movie. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Beth answered happily.

“Good, let me know when it’s done.” Messing with her friends mind felt wrong, but she was only trying to help her. She wasn’t sure how long it would take for Beth to-

“Done,” Beth answered almost immediately.

“O-okay. How much did the number go down?”

“None.”

Ariel gulped.

“Are you certain?”

“Yes, I can see what the Snake Goddess did to me in trance. She hasn’t made me become any more attracted to you. But wanting the Snake Goddess opened up the idea of wanting other women, and I’ve always liked you so much.”

“So you really, truly want me, without being brainwashed to?”

“Yes, I want to fuck you so badly.” Ariel turned bright red, breath catching in her throat. “But I also want to try doing other things with you too. Like asking you out on a date.”

Ariel had to stop this before it went too far.

“Alright, Beth, listen to me carefully. I want you to feel comfortable around me as always. If you do decide you want to say anything to me about your attraction to me…”

God, she could just tell Beth to ask her out, had the power to tell her to do anything. But Ariel knew it would be wrong. If Beth wanted to kiss her it had to be her choice. “If you want to be with me, then it’s your decision to make. No one else can influence it, do you understand?”

“Yes Ariel, thank you.”

“Also, feel free to come to me anytime you have trouble…cumming. I can put you in trance so you can be with the Snake Goddess, and after you cum you’ll wake up refreshed and happy.” Just in case she has any more problems. And maybe if Beth comes to her once again for help with this problem she can convince her to-

Ariel cut off the dirty thoughts, realizing she still had Beth in trance.

“Now play with yourself for the Snake Goddess.”

“Thank you, Ariel,” Beth said, and even in trance she thought she heard honest gratitude in the toneless voice. She was nearly out the door when Beth spoke up. “I really want you to join me, both of us in trance for our Mistress. Getting to cum with you, I want it so badly.”

Ariel shivered, knowing she couldn’t. Taking advantage of her friend in trance would be wrong. “Stay quiet and play with yourself,” Ariel said quickly and shut the door, running away.

She instantly went into the bathroom, sliding her own pants down. Ariel swore under her breath as she felt how wet she was. Fingers grinding into her she instantly began to shake, nearly cumming right then and there. The idea of having a girl in trance, utterly obedient, just like all of her fantasies. Losing herself in the pleasure Ariel imagined what it would be like if they dated. They were both attracted to one another, and now they shared being controlled by the Snake Goddess. It could be a regular game for them, submitting together. Something they could build up to as they trusted each other more and more.

But why wait? Just go in there and fuck her now.

Ariel blinked, fingers slowing. Where had that thought come from?

You know you want her bad, so simply drop into trance as easily as you dropped her. You can kneel side by side and recite your mantras to your Queen, then fuck and pleasure one another on the bed while she watches.

Ariel moaned, fingering herself faster the more this voice spoke. But Beth didn’t want it like this.

She said herself she wanted to fuck you and submit to the Snake Goddess. What’s the problem?

“She’s in trance, it wouldn’t be right.” Ariel spoke out loud, not caring who heard her. She had to drown out this seductive voice.

Then go into trance too. Become a mindless slave and your actions will no longer be your own.

“Fuck,” Ariel said shivering. This was one of her guiltiest fantasies. The idea of not only being a slave but brainwashing someone else to join her. Knowing she was helpless in her actions. Eyes rolling back in her head Ariel came hard, shaking and barely staying on her feet.

Letting out a long sigh Ariel withdrew her soaked fingers, staring into the mirror absently. Part of her was afraid she’d drop instantly into trance when she came, live out this fantasy of hers and surrender everything. But she blinked and smiled, thankful she could still think. Honestly the fear of giving in had made that orgasm one of the best of her life.

But she wanted to be owned by the Snake Goddess. It wasn’t simply something decided for her in trance but her own conscious decision from years before. Discovering that fantasy had been true all these years only made her love it more. Yet the thought of her friends being caught under the spell of the Snake Goddess had been gnawing at her all week. Beth had clearly been affected, maybe even Felicia had too. At least now she knew that no matter what Beth was attracted to her too. So if she chose to act on it Ariel would happily accept.

After that, then maybe they could explore her depraved fantasies. Ariel felt proud of herself, in a way even felt that the Snake Goddess was proud of her. Wanting to respect herself and the other slaves of the Queen, that’s how her Mistress would act. Ariel washed her hands, deciding it would probably be best to leave for something to eat. She’d managed to take the high road this time, but best not to stay around and wait for a chance to be tempted again.

* * *

Felicia dragged her finger over her wet pussy lips, trembling happily. The room was nice and dark, the only light coming from the television. But what she saw there was beautiful and perfect.

Jeannie sat slumped on the couch, staring ahead vacantly. A thin trail of drool had begun to drip from her open lips. Felicia followed the hanging drool and stroked her pussy faster, quivering from how horny the sight made her. The cheerleader didn’t care that Felicia was masturbating in the chair opposite her. She only saw the screen, only focused on the Snake Goddess as the spiral played before her eyes.

Felicia had felt such doubt after failing with Carly. She’d come close to really believing that the Snake Goddess didn’t exist. But then she realized the truth and everything made so much sense. The movie didn’t hypnotize people. Not while they’re awake. The movie had to have played in theaters however briefly, and had made it onto at least a few VHS tapes. But they needed their minds prepared to accept the Snake Goddess before she hypnotized them.

Ariel had no doubt been young and impressionable, giving in early. Beth had been high on ecstasy and even Felicia had been drunk and exhausted. They had to make themselves ready to receive the word of their Mistress. That is how the Snake Goddess kept herself safe and hidden away. Almost insidious, choosing only to brainwash those who would submit without others knowing.

Jeannie was a cheerleader. Blonde, popular, a little catty but not a full blown bitch. Felicia normally never spoke with her, the girl only interested in the latest gossip and who was sleeping with who. But then that made her a perfect target, completely unsuspecting. Felicia had called her up as if they were old friends, invited herself over to discuss the latest rumors. And drink. A lot of drinking.

An hour in and Felicia had learned of the sexual patterns of all her classmates, though she thought half of it was speculation and the other half outright lies meant to be scandalous. But it had been worth enduring it to see Jeannie wobbling about the room, empty bottle of gin standing guard on the counter while Felicia made the girl another martini. Fancy taste in drinks apparently, but the most important ingredient was making sure Jeannie didn’t catch Felicia slipping the ecstasy into her glass. Alcohol had been enough to weaken her mind on that first night but Felicia wasn’t taking any chances. She had to prove the Snake Goddess was real, prove that other girls could be brainwashed. The scientist just had to find the right circumstances.

Jeannie had already begun to drool lightly when Felicia put on the movie, giggling to herself absently. The redhead simply fastforwarded through the beginning, she knew now it wasn’t necessary. All that was needed was the Snake Goddess and an eager mind.

The instant she hit play was perfect, capturing the serpent queen as she appeared on the screen. Jeannie instantly leaned forward, smiling.

“Damn, she’s really pretty. I wish I could get my tits to look like that.” She blushed and covered her mouth. But Felicia laughed and put an arm around her.

“I know, right? Isn’t she just fucking sexy?”

“Uh-huh, she fills out that dress so well.”

“And how perfect they make her face look. Plump lips,” Felicia said, seeing how Jeannie licked her own lips. “Those deep, beautiful eyes.” Jeannie’s own eyes shone brightly, soaking in the images from the television.

“Just stare into her eyes, Jeannie. It will almost feel like she’s hypnotizing you.”

Jeannie let out a weak sigh but watched raptly as the spiral began to play. Felicia studied the girl with doting attention, trying to find the exact moment the cheerleaders will left her. But she found instead it happened gradually, a slow relaxing decline as her body began to wilt and go comfortably limp. Shoulders falling as if she were being deflated. The girl kept her head up, unable to look away from the screen. Felicia gently moved away from her, taking a seat on a small chair opposite her by the TV. Beside her Goddess.

But Jeannie was already too far gone to care what Felicia was doing, if the cheerleader was even aware of the other girl’s existence any more. She only had eyes for the Snake Goddess now, this beautiful woman staring into her eyes and telling her who she belonged to now. The drugs in her system amplified the images on the screen, allowing the actress to become a figure of almost mythical beauty and desire. A true Goddess here before her. Even the static plaguing the dialogue of the old movie was perfected by the ecstasy and the relaxation of the trance. Now as the queen spoke Jeannie heard the static as a chorus of snakes hissing besides her, calming her as they let the Goddess’ commands seep into her mind.

Felicia pulled down her pants and spread her legs wide. Jeannie was only a few feet away and yet she didn’t react as Felicia flashed her. The redhead moaned with need and began to finger herself, getting an almost exhibitionist thrill. The girl was completely gone, deep in trance with reason forgotten behind. Felicia could spend all day like this, masturbating in front of the entranced girl while the cheerleader watched with vacant eyes and an empty mind. But Felicia only let herself enjoy it for a few minutes before standing again, naked now. She had work to do still.

She sat down on the couch besides Jeannie, slowly running her hand up and down her back. The blonde girl shivered at the touch but didn’t respond otherwise. Felicia purred and leaned closer until her lips were against her ear.

“You’ve fallen so deeply for the Snake Goddess.” Not a question, hardly even a command. Simply a fact.

“Yes,” Jeannie answered quickly, absently.

“You’ll fall into trance anytime she commands it of you.”

The cheerleader shivered and smiled, eyes reflecting the bright white screen. “Yes.”

“Getting so horny for the Snake Goddess, wanting her.”

Jeannie shook slightly, shaking her head. Felicia saw the girl trying to fight the command and grinned. Her hands slipped under the cheerleader’s tight fitting sweater, slowly pulling it up as she spoke.

“Feel your body getting warmer, wetter. Heating up as you stare at her perfection. To see your Goddess is to desire her. Something you cannot fight no matter how hard you try.” Inch by inch she pulled the sweater higher, delighting in how Jeannie’s pupils dilated and her breathing grew shallow and rapid. “Seeing the Snake Goddess will make you hornier than you’ve ever been in your life.”

Jeannie gulped, eyes blinking rapidly.

Felicia froze, the sweater bunched up at the blonde girl’s bra. Would she wake now, be able to fight it? If Felicia truly did want to find a way to resist the Snake Goddess she should have cheered for her, wanting to see her overcome to know it was possible to fight back. Instead she wanted nothing more than to see the girl’s will crumble and for her to give in, another mindless sex slave to serve the Goddess.

“Give in,” she whispered. “Want it, embrace it. Serve the Snake Goddess.”

Jeannie trembled, shutting her eyes tight.

“Even in your mind you can see her waiting,” Felicia hissed. “Spiral dancing over your thoughts as if it were playing in your mind.”

The cheerleader let out a quiet moan as the image appeared in her head. Then a smile slowly stole over her face as all traces of tension and resistance melted away. Jeannie opened her eyes, drank in the image of the Snake Goddess on the screen. She belonged to the queen, just as Felicia said.

The redhead grinned, lifting the sweater and shirt up over Jeannie’s head. The girl lifted her arms without resistance, her hands staying straight in the air even as Felicia tossed the clothes across the room. Her mind was filled with delightful hissing, staring at her new Mistress. Felicia easily removed the bra and flung it aside, marveling at her lovely pert breasts. While the girl watched the film Felicia began playing with her tits, fingers gently teasing at the cheerleader’s nipples. Felicia began to crane her head forward to take one of her nipples in her mouth. But she stopped herself, knowing she wasn’t finished yet.

Felicia lowered the girl’s arms, delighted to see that even with the television blocked Jeannie remained in trance, staring ahead without thought. But that was Felicia’s purpose now. To give her the proper commands from the Snake Goddess. Program her as she’d been brainwashed. For a moment Felicia hesitated, coming to her senses.

What was she doing to this poor girl? The Snake Goddess had been tormenting Felicia all week, sneaking into her mind and using her. Did she want to subject Jeannie to the same helplessness? Felicia gazed down at the topless girl, Jeannie’s curly blonde hair tied neatly atop her head, bare breasts heaving slowly with each soft breath. Her eyes were empty, without intelligence. But her smile as she saw the Snake Goddess. Her hard nipples and flushed cheeks revealing her desire. She was loving this. She wanted to be controlled.

And Felicia wanted to experience all of this too. She forgot all pretense of an experiment or helping her friends. Staring at the girl lost in trance Felicia wanted nothing more than to see her brainwashed properly. She went to her bag quickly and pulled out the large pair of headphones, the same ones she’d been using to listen to the words of the Snake Goddess. Jeannie let them be placed on her submissively. Felicia pulled out her music player and turned it on.

Jeannie instantly shivered when she heard Felicia’s voice, recorded earlier while she was just as mindless as the cheerleader was now. Felicia knew the track was her reciting her mantras, reciting the commands the Snake Goddess had instilled in her. The busty blonde smiled wider as she soaked up the words. Given a few minutes and she’d start reciting the lines out loud herself, Felicia knew.

The redhead got on her knees and pulled away Jeannie’s sweatpants, undressing her dutifully. The Snake Goddess wanted her servants naked, it’s why she had stripped herself earlier. When she pulled away Jeannie’s red panties she froze, staring at her smooth wet lips. Felicia wondered why the girl’s body turned her on so much. She’d never been attracted to girls before. But instantly that deep voice in her head answered, hissing seductively.

Because it was what the Snake Goddess wanted of her.

Felicia grinned vacantly, feeling the trance trying to seep in. But she fought it down, kept herself awake. She needed it to be perfect first. The redhead reached into her bag and pulled out an old CD player she found in her room. It was the only other music player she owned. Slipping the thin headphones over her ears she hit play and Felicia moaned happily as she heard herself speaking. Telling her what an obedient slave she would be, how much she’d pleased her Goddess.

Felicia rose, holding the CD player in one hand as she brought a DVD over to the television set. She popped out the movie, sad to see her Mistress leave. Behind her she heard Jeannie whine too. But the girl cooed happily when the Snake Goddess returned to the screen, Felicia popping in the new disc. The old one had been the complete movie, the pretense. But this was the special brainwashing edition, Felicia thought and giggled to herself. A cut of all the scenes featuring her Mistress looped to run for three hours. Exactly how long the audio file Jeannie was listening to now would be playing. By then the cheerleader’s mind would be properly melted.

The naked redhead dropped to her knees, placing the player on the couch where it could continue to whisper commands in her ear. Felicia spread Jeannie’s legs wide, staring raptly as her pussy spread before her. Felicia still felt a few thoughts fighting for power, struggling to stay awake. But even these were only thoughts of desire, wanting to fuck Jeannie for hours, to use that perfect body of hers. But this wasn’t a decision Felicia was allowed to make.

She heard her own hypnotized voice in her ears, relaying the commands of her Goddess.

The Snake Goddess wanted her to go into trance.

Her Mistress wanted her to oversee brainwashing the new girl.

Her Owner was telling her to make love to the girl as they both surrendered.

Felicia began fingering herself, the struggle of trying to stay awake only exciting her deeper. It was like standing at the beach with the tide threatening to pull you under, lost in the force of its overwhelming power. She gazed up at Jeannie, wanting to see that blank face again. But the cheerleader wasn’t watching the screen as she’d expected.

Jeannie was staring into her eyes, finally noticing the naked redhead between her legs. Felicia froze, caught. But Jeannie licked her lips, still lost in the trance. She moaned quietly, hands rising up to play with her breasts. And when she spoke there was nothing left of her will, only the deep obedience Felicia had heard in her own voice so many times.

“Her will compels me to obey,” Jeannie recited beautifully.

Felicia shook with need. Her mind couldn’t plummet into trance fast enough to satisfy her. “Her will compels me to obey,” she repeatedly blankly, surrendering entirely.

The redheaded slave leaned in and began lapping at the blonde slave’s cunt, worshipping her pussy. Knowing that the Snake Goddess watched over them both Felicia eagerly pleasured her new slave sister. Soon they would be able to fuck for their Goddess, become whatever she wanted them to be. But for now the new slave needed to be initiated, brainwashed to perfection. So the slave remained on her knees to eat her out, becoming nothing but a sex toy to help deepen the trance for the other girl. But still the sex toy came happily, sensing deep inside how pleased the Snake Goddess was of her for creating a new servant for her to act through.

Lost in the trance the slave was surprised to hear herself think, only a single thought that filtered through the hissing and recited commands. And that thought was at the certainty that she would feel even more fulfilled when she brainwashed the next girl for her Mistress.