The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinsational Sinthia

Chapter three

I got onto IM at least by 2:45 PM that night, as far as I can remember, just to make sure I didn’t miss her. Just like clockwork at precisely 3 PM Sinthia came online. My heart started to beat faster, my fingers were shaking and I was squirming in my chair. My eyes transfixed on the screen waiting for her words as I typed: “Hello Sinthia. It is so good to finally get to talk with you. I have been looking forward to this for a long, long time.”

She typed back, “You too robbie, I think we have a lot in common.” That made me feel really good. I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen, and then I saw her eyes looking back at me from the IM. I was about to ask her how much time she had tonight, when she said “robbie, I have approx 30 minutes tonight to talk. That will give us time to learn some things about what we both enjoy, hypnosis.” I am not sure how she knew that was what I was wondering and wanted to ask her. In fact, I don’t know how long I had just looked at her picture before she told me how much time she had. It was uncanny her knowing what I wanted to ask before I did. I was finding myself searching for something clever and witty to say, but nothing came to mind. Nothing that I might use to impress her with, nothing that would show her I wasn’t as nervous and enthralled as I was.

“robbie. I have been looking forward to meeting you as much as you have been anticipating this meeting with me, haven’t you robbie? Isn’t it amazing how much we love talking about hypnotism, robbie? It is a rare pleasure to talk to someone that you respect so much, robbie.” smiles

Sinthia had just accidentally typed one of my old “trigger” words from years before exactly right. Smiles were fine when typed, but a few years before I met Sinthia, another Hypnoteuse had triggered me to react to smiles with the star symbol before and after the word. I was lost in her eyes feeling that familiar feeling, as my mind started to swim. All I could type was, “mmmmmmmmmmmmm”

“What is the mmmmmmm about robbie? Tell Sinthia what that was all about, robbie.", she typed. I was not completely under in a trance, yet, but I was definitely feeling the effects. Since my mind could do nothing but answer truthfully her innocent question, I did just that and told her all about the trigger. I told her the situation and how it affected me and how it had been used in the past. I felt eager to let her know about me, pouring out my inner-most secrets to her. My mind briefly flashed past the thought, that I should try to hold back a bit, trying to keep some mystery about me must like the mystery surrounding Sinthia. Laughingly that didn’t seem to be an option.

Again she typed smiles followed by, “You like to trance, don’t you robbie”, she asked, or at least I thought she was asking. I tried to gather my scattered thoughts, but couldn’t quite figure out if she wanted to know if I liked to hypnotize others or to be put under myself. Actually I didn’t think it mattered to her. I never got a chance to ask which meaning she was referring to, because while my mind was dreamily puzzling over her statement, she had written more. There is always more with Sinthia, I was to find out. “Trance deep... deep trance... interesting words that can be typed in any order you to follow... the words. Follow trance deep in order, any trance deep. Following every syllable, every utterance, every letter, written slowly, deliberately, written directly into your sub-conscious. So deep trance into your sub-conscious that your conscious mind blanks out. ”

A bell should have gone off in my head right then and there, but I was intrigued by this woman. My history with women interested in hypnosis was that they made excellent subjects, although Sinthia seemed to be less interested in being my subject, than in weaving her words through my mind. She had just started, what I can easily recognize as a NLP induction, which can open any subconscious mind very quickly to hypnotic suggestions. Though I was feeling groggy and distant to her words, I wanted to see if she was good at it. A near fatal error of judgment, I found in retrospect.

“Trance deep... deep trance... deeper is better NOW that the words are deeper aren’t they, robbie?", she asked, or was she giving me her suggestions. I couldn’t help answering, “yesss” without even realizing I was typing it. My conscious mind was too busy trying to correct her sentence structure, which I found confusing. Was the verb in the wrong place, or the noun. Not really sentences, but fragments of sentences. Somehow lodging in my mind. Why doesn’t she speak in full, integrated sentences and why does she use fragments of words, phrases, sentences, questions... It is really too confusing to come up with a rational answer to all of this.

“Good, robbie. you like my eyes don’t you? Sinthia’s Eyes on my avatar... Stare into them... deeper now. I have a secret, robbie, many people are hypnotized by my eyes, while just listening to my words. That’s amazing, I know and as a hypnotist you are impressed that I could use such a simple and easy thing like inducing a slumber like state with just focusing a persons attention in my eyes. Just like you are doing, robbie, focusing intently. Deep trance in Sinthia’s eyes. Trance deep in Sinthia’s eyes. Feel how much you want what I talk about, robbie. Want what I talk about. ”

She did have the most beautiful eyes, the kind that men get lost in, and try as I might I found I couldn’t resist falling into them. I found that was happening to me. I could feel myself losing control and sliding under. Deep under.

Looking at robbie, I could see that my eyes and words were taking their toll on his senses. I was experienced enough to know when a subject turns that corner and focuses their total attention on me, which includes finding my words to be their thoughts. Now that is important, that they feel my words to be their thoughts. It is soooo much easier to just accept my words than to think of their own. (you can feel that, can’t you?) The entire process can be a gradual thing and usually is, but insidious as it moves deeper and deeper into their psyche. robbie was feeling this now.