The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sinsational Sinthia

Finale

God, yes. I was, all my defenses had dropped. I couldn’t resist continually sinking deeper and deeper. With no discernable way to stop what was happening to me. It dawned on my sleepy mind that I no longer wanted it to stop. I wanted more and more. Like a hypnosis addict, only from the side I was unaccustomed to. How is that possible? Not only was it possible, it was happening... happening like in a foggy dream watching someone else fall under a trance, a trance that I would be so envious of. But it wasn’t someone else in the trance, it was my mind that Sinthia had invaded. She invaded my mind, and my soul. Residing right where I had no choice. The more I read of her words, the more I wanted to read. No, in fact the more I NEEDED to read. Sinthina had skillfully addicted me to her words and through them to her. I was totally fascinated and on a steep slope down.

I was effectively addicted to her words and to her. I was slipping so deep into her trance that I could no longer think, nor will my fingers to work. My typed answers to her questions or statments.... God, they were more like statements. Sinthia had effectively changed her statements into my thoughts, replacing my own with hers. I know that is NLP at its most powerful, but I didn’t even realize how that happened so easily. My greatest hope and my deepest fear is being realized. She is as good and as wonderful as her reputation suggested. What I had hoped to learn from her, was being taught to me, taught so deeply that I couldn’t resist her. My answers or was it her statements were looking like slurred speech, because my fingers just wouldn’t work well enough to make sense.

A deep craving for Sinthia developed in my mind and body, in my soul. I realized how incredibly aroused I was now. It seemed as if just her presence and her words, brought on this feeling that I both loved and feared. I am sure Sinthia realized everything that was happening to me, although through my foggy mind I only accepted part of what was happening, as the other part was embedded deeply into my sub-conscious. As a NLP practioner I realized that the thoughts in my sub-conscious is what changes a person. Sinthia was changing me!! That is a very powerful realization, but what could I do with realizing it, since I was powerless to defend myself against it.

* * *

sleep pet was coming along nicely (pardon the pun) and reacting to my words exactly as I expected when I typed them. Even though he recognized the pattern and effect, he was powerless to resist. “sleep pet, you are so totally absorbed in me and my eyes, my words... that you are even unaware of how deep you are going, how deeply you are being taken... smiles It doesn’t matter if you did notice it or fight it, for struggling against my wishes only weakens you further. You are so aroused and so intent on absorbing my words, that your passion for me intensifies with each deep breath you take. smiles Feel it deeper... feel it overwhelm your senses... feel your muddled mind be so easily influenced by my words or my website... and ultimately by me.” Although I could see him concentrate on my words, trying to make sense of them, I felt the true meaning of my words bypassed his active memory and lodged into his sub-conscious. It did not matter one iota whether he understood or not, or that he remembered what I had already influenced him to do. He is in for such a surprise when he finally wakes up out of my hypnotic control of his mind, although my control will always be there... always. Deep hypnosis never leaves a subject. Deep hypnosis is the thing that changes in a subject facilitate. After all, change is good. Change is desired. Change is needed.

* * *

I was so incredibly aroused in her presence, that my willpower and thought processes were muddled at best. I think she fully realized it, in fact I am sure that she created this feeling in me. Sinthia kept bringing me closer and closer to a powerful climax with her words, her lovely seductive words. Somewhere deep down I knew from my NLP training that if she fired suggestions to me at the very instant of climax, they would not even be noticed by my conscious mind and be immediately accepted by my sub-conscious. At this point, I was helpless to stop following her every command, she was bringing me to the very brink of orgasmic mind-blowing pleasure. Overloading my mind with sensations, then suggestions, then more sensation, my mind was like jelly hanging on her every word... until I saw Sinthia type.....

* * *

Cum now Sleep Pet, Cum for Sinthia and let your orgasmic release wrap you in my hypnotic sleep, forever mine..... MINE FOREVER.... FOREVER MINE!

* * *

I exploded at that very moment in the deepest, most intense climax I had ever experienced. The ecstasy of it was so overwhelming and powerful. I totally lost myself in Sinthia. Little did I know then that Sinthia had watched me perform and witnessed the entire mind blowing event. Mind blowing to me, at least. I had no conscious recollection of taking off my clothes, and turning on my webcam, but when Sinthia finally awakened me, I saw my naked image on the monitor, along with the accompanying stickiness of my climax on my thighs.

* * *

(Epilog)

“That was then. Now several months and many trances later, I am totally in love with Sinthia and what she does to me each time we meet online. My life is so different and wonderful when I am with her.