The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shining Shards: An MC Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story

Frustrated

Chapter 7: Window Dressing

...and pressed his lips to mine. That shiny shard flashed back in front of my eyes, and I felt like I was falling. Not my body, just my mind. I was falling into a deep pit somewhere inside my consciousness...

Oh, yes. The car. I am a car. I’m safe in here. No, there are the windows! I must concentrate all of my defenses in those windows. All of my hate and mistrust and fear and disobedience, all of my denial and repression and suppression, all of my lies and belligerence and attitude. It’s all right here, swirling around in the glass. I’m safe, I’m sitting in the driver’s seat. The key is...it’s not in the ignition. I can’t go. But look, there’s Jordan. He’ll help me find my key! He’s talking to me I think. It’s so hard to tell, it sounds like it’s coming from so far away. Oh, there he is, right outside. He’s moving toward me. Have to concentrate, all of me, my life and memories and feelings and dialogue, it’s all here. I have to be careful, I can’t get in an accident. I can’t let any harm come to my car, my life. No body damage. My spark plug is getting a little jumpy, want some fuel injection...no, must concentrate. All of my intolerance, my callousness, my stinginess are in this window, keeping me locked in and safe, in control and comfortable.

Jordan is holding something, lifting it; a brick. He’s stepping closer. That’s making me a little uncomfortable. Now really, Jordan, step back a little. That’s a precious window there, that’s my bad decisions and my cruelty and the times I cheated. Are you serious? You’re not stopping! You’re lifting that brick higher and higher, for more potential energy to convert to kinetic. Kinetic, like going forward, new things. I should accept new things from you? Well, fine and good, but?

Oh, the voice is coming from farther away now. But don’t worry, that window is intact and well, protecting me like it should. Like it must, if I am to remain in the driver’s seat, safe and dry.

No! Stop it now, seriously! You are way too close to my window with that brick for comfort, I’m going to have to ask you to step back a few feet, take a hike!

In go my reservations, my back talk, my disobedience. That should hold you off a little. You don’t want to break it, you’d have to deal with all of that crap.

Hee, well...Stop! No means no, Jordan. He’s...you’re...you’re going to throw it! No, no no no no no! I swear, if you take one more step, I’ll--

Arctic ice cracks like a gunshot across the tundra.

I am broken. Yes, Master Jordan. I’ll unlock. I’ll push right over. The gearshift hurts, digging into my ass, but never you mind, Master. I’m in the passenger seat now. Oh, you did have my keys! Oh Master, don’t hurt yourself on all that glass on the seat! Let me sweep it off for you.

Attached? Why should I be attached to this glass? It’s just broken stuff, just pieces of trash. I serve you now, you tell me what I should care about, silly.

“Yes, Master. That sounds delightful. I live to serve you.”

I knelt on the cool grass of His Lawn and started working His Cock out of His Pants. I leaned in and inhaled; I could smell his warmth and excitement. He quivered as I touched It. I pressed my nose into His pubic hair and nuzzled for a moment; this was quite close to bliss.

“What are you waiting for, slut?”

Slut; this was new to me. A new word, a new way of life. A way to be, to think, to feel. No longer will I tease; I am not capable of it anymore. I can’t leave them at the brink, straining and gasping for release. No thoughts of my own pleasure will even be permitted until Master has been completely satisfied. Let go of the Tease, embrace the Slut. The Tease pleasures no one, the Slut brings contentment to all; she is the ultimate tease, she is merciless, because she will deliver. I will deliver. Oh Master, you’re waiting.

“My deepest apologies, Master!” I turned my head to the side. I pretended I was a cat cleaning myself and I made long, smooth strokes up His Cock with my tongue. Oh! There’s some precum...it’s mine! The taste, the sensation of His Precum...but a mere appetizer. I swiped the tip with my tongue again. Slowly, slowly, I looked up into His Eyes, and engulfed him straight down to his nest of dark curls. The edge of bliss.

“Ohhh, man. Jeez, Katie, you--Hell, I didn’t know that was possible! I should have enslaved you a long time ago!”

Enslaved? I was a s-slave?

“D-don’t stop! I mean, wait. Uh, um, hmm. Yeah! Uh, off with those clothes and down on the ground, now!”

Off with the shirt, off with the shoes, the bra, the pants. Head meets grass. Master looked me over and whistled. Boys whistle at me. Wait, I don’t recall saying it was ok for us to have sex outside.

He said something.

“Yes, Master.” There was a time of blankness. Wait, when had I even accepted a date from Master? Master?! This was Jord...Jor...J-Master. Dammit!

He was inside me, and oh, there was pleasure. Fuck! I wrapped my legs around his back and thrust my chest forward. It would please Master. That asshole. He was talking about possession, about submission, about come, cum, cumming!

The night exploded when he came. It was the end of the world. This was bliss.

“Yes, Master,” said my mind, over and over. Yes, Master. I live for you. Yes, Master. I am yours. Yes, Master. Forever.

“Damn you to fucking hell, kid!” shouted the strangely familiar man sprinting towards us from Master’s house. The screen door slammed behind him. “Why slavery? Why here, couldn’t you go inside the house like a normal fucking person? Now I’m the one who’s gonna get canned. Just look at her, you asshole, she’s completely brain-dead for all the use she is to anybody now.”

Yes, Master. I am marked with your essence.

“Who the fuck are you?”

Yes, Master. There is nobody but You.

The man said something. The cool night air felt nice on my cunt and nips. Master would know what to do. He was Master, after all. I picked some grass and sticks out of my hair.