The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shining Shards: An MC Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story

Frustrated

Chapter 6: Nothing Stupid

“Everyone, and Katie especially, I’m really sorry. I don’t even want to know what I would have done if you guys hadn’t caught me. I plead guilty, and I wish there was something I could do to make up for it.”

“Thank you, Jordan,” said Jared. “Follow those guys in the grey suits.”

I watched as he walked off between the muscle-bound men.

I twisted my hands in my lap. It was my turn.

* * *

“Let me take this one, Marthe.”

“No Jared, I saw the way you looked at the girl, she’ll-”

“Marthe.”

I shifted nervously on the metal chair and adjusted my hair; the corridor had just gone too quiet. The air thrummed with power. Marthe let out a deep sigh. I wished I could see them. What was going on out there?

“Allright Jared. She’s yours,” Marthe said breathily.

I leaned forward and sneaked a look around the partially open door. Marthe was staring directly into Jordan’s eyes and she had a dreamy look on her face. Jared patted her on the butt and she moved slowly off down the hall. He turned towards me.

With a little squeak, I leaned back quickly. It put me off balance.

“Well, hello there Kate!” he said, striding in and closing the door.

“It’s um, Katie, um, sir?”

“Call me Jared,” he said, stepping in too close behind me, “As I’m here to conduct your debriefing, we must be brief.” He laughed at his own joke. “Plus, I plan on us getting to know each other much better, and we’ll need some time for that, too.”

I yelped. “W-why me? I’m nothing special. And I thought you were supposed to be telling me what’s going on here!”

“That comes later,” said Jared. He lowered his hands to my shoulders. I could see his reflection in the mirror and, unfortunately, couldn’t help but check him out. He had that chiseled kind of bod I loved to feel, that wavy hair I loved to curl my fingers into, those dreamy e-eyes that I, that, that I couldn’t look away from...

He lifted my chin and turned my head to face him. I sank below the surface of his pupils, slid into the ink of his irises and tattooed myself with it. I would follow such beauty, said a strong, manly voice. I had no choice.

I am hot, horny, turned on. Jared makes me this way, gives me this feeling, gives me this wonderful sensation. I want to fuck him, screw him, do him. I have the free will only to love him, cherish him, worship him.

I could feel my eyes droop, heavy with the effort of keeping up this twisted staring contest.

Serving Jared brings you purpose, pleasure, and happiness.

Yes, it would. It would bring me three things, one for each hole that I could please him with.

Come: it is time, all is ready, it is now. Do not be, do not think, do not concentrate. Only do, only follow, only obey. It will feel good, it will feel nice, it will feel wonderful.

He took his hand from my chin and I stood, raised my arms, and slipped off my shirt. Wriggling my ass, I unbuttoned, unzipped, and wriggled out of my jeans. I had to kick my shoes off before they got stuck in the denim. Using my most seductive prance, I shimmied over to the desk and bent over, hands resting on the middle of the cold, metallic surface.

I heard Jared chuckle and caught his eyes in the mirror. I felt myself moisten, heat up, drip. He strode over and opened my bra with one deft hand, sliding my panties down with the other. They fell to the floor. My bra dangled, stuck on my arms.

He nudged my legs farther apart with his knee, took his prick out of that suit, and slid it into me.

It feels so good, so hot, so wonderful when it’s hard.

“Harder! Harder!”

“If you insist.” He grinned, wrapped an arm around my waist, and started slamming my pussy with his cock. His other hand went up to my tits, where is started rubbing, pinching, and twisting my painfully hard nipples.

I was heating, burning, flaming inside.

I pushed back against him, aiding Controller, Master, Ruler, pulling his divine prick further into me. I needed it harder, deeper, faster, now! I rippled the muscles inside me to please him, pleasure him, make him cum.

He was long and strong and hard, giving pleasure to his slave: pounding, hammering, pistoning. Thrusting, pushing--pulling out?

“Knees!” he panted, and stepped back. Quickly, gracefully, adroitly his slave spun, knelt, and opened her mouth wide. She swallowed, enveloped, slurped down his prick, cock, dick, and massaged his sack, nuts, balls.

He exploded. She came. Swallowed. Licked her lips.

She cleaned him carefully, delicately, gently. She leaned her sweating brow against his hairy, thick, manly thigh, gently sighed, and smiled.

His breathing became normal again, his pulse slowed down in her ear, and he patted her on the head. Slave, she, I? No, I, I was leaning my head against his thigh. My breasts were gently rubbing against his leg. He must have had a nice view of my round moons below him; I was resting my weight on my splayed knees.

Wait, I--huh? Kneeling spread-legged? I--He was hard again. Hard, steely, solid.

“You’ve been good, Katie.” Katie? Oh, that’s my name, right...why was Jared calling me something as childish as good?

“I’d like to reward you.” Sweet, rewards were good. Especially from Master, Controller, MC Jared.

“I want to eat your pussy. Or would you-”...my lust rose, stoked itself, ignited; no one had ever done that for me before, but I’d heard wonderful, magical, extraordinary things about it... “-rather suck me off?”

Tough choice. Who goes down? Katie’s under control. Should she suck Jordan’s cock, or should he go down on her? If she sucks, read 1. If he sucks, read 2.

1.

“Oh Master, MC, Controller, I’d love, cherish, worship the opportunity to go down on, fellate, suck you off!”

“Be my guest!” he said with a smile, and put his hands behind his head.

His member, dick, cock, was already hard again. I brought myself up to my knees, took his amazing, awesome, wonderful cock in my hand, and--

“This has gone quite far enough!”

Huh?

“But Marthe, we were having so much fun!”

“Not anymore, you’re not. Now you’ve scarred the poor girl. Inconsiderate little boy!”

I looked up quizzically; Marthe was staring Jared down, hands on hips. Jared noticed my puzzled expression.

“Marthe,” he said edgily, “eyes?”

“I’m not pretending anymore, Jared. There were no abnormal readings and she couldn’t resist one lick. The act is over.” She caught my eye. “Jared only has power over those younger than he is, sweetie. Don’t worry, I’ll fix this.” She turned back to the pouting teenage boy. “Fix her.”

“No.”

Fix me how? Fear crept inside me; I remembered how we fixed my cat. I clung to Master’s leg. Protect me, save me, help me!

“Fix her, Jared. I have seniority. Do it!”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“Look at her! She’s hot. Plus I haven’t had a new slave in months, cuz you guys, like, never let anyone near me! I have a right to it, as a member of the Committee!”

“No, you don’t. No one has a right to slaves. That’s not something the Committee gets you, sorry. Deal with it.”

“But--”

“It’s not my fault if you didn’t read your contract well enough. You can do whatever you want on your own time, but while you’re at work all people must be treated fairly.”

“Stupid fucking--”

It was cold in here.

“So this is your last warning. Put her back to normal.”

His face clouded, and then cleared. He smiled. “You can’t do it, can you? And you can’t make me, either.”

Oh, yes, I wasn’t wearing anything. That was why.

“I can make some calls to some people who can.”

“I don’t think there’s anyone that could get here in time. That’s why I’m on the Committee, remember? These wild and wonderful and fantastic powers of mine.” He crossed his arms. “I don’t really want a lot of trouble...what can you offer me?”

Marthe stood stolidly for a minute, and then shivered and sighed. “Well, here’s what I have. Ultimately, she has to go back to her old life, and I don’t want her scarred.”

“Oh, come on! It’s not like she was a virgin or anything.”

“Scarred with the memory of being your slave, dear. Normal people don’t get over those things. Anyways, she has to go back. So, you can give her will back, debrief her (as you were supposed to, I might add), and possibly retain her good will. She goes back to her old life, but she’ll remember you and you might have a shot at her through normal channels. Your other option is to, well, have your way with her. She gets her memory wiped and goes back to her normal life. You don’t get to see her again.”

He furrowed his brow and pondered over this question. My mind was still spinning over the content of their exchange, conversation, chat, what the fuck was with my head? Why was I on my knees and clinging to this guy’s leg? Well, he was pretty much a--

My passion for Jared, Master, Controller’s superb shaft, meat, penis, surfaced, spread, permeated me again. My mouth and throat dried up, but I knew what they needed to drink down. I swallowed Jared’s cock like a marathon runner downs a cold drink on midsummer’s day at noon.

“Shoo, Marthe. Shoo.”

I heard a growl of frustration from behind me. Perhaps she was annoyed, flustered, pissed off that she wasn’t the one servicing Master’s perfection?

“Fine, have your damn fun. Another potential ally, ruined. Stupid teen! I’ll be back for her in an hour.”

I was too busy sucking, licking, bobbing to hear his reply.

Too bad; memory erasure is tough. Katie is going to be very confused when she wakes up; you’d better stick with her. Go to Chapter 8 to watch out for Katie. Just be warned, she may need a helping hand; who knows what side-effects her adventures will have?

2.

“Oh Master, MC, Controller Jared, it would be an honor if you would eat my pussy!”

“Don’t mind if I do,” he said, and got me situated in that metal chair I had started on. The heat radiated from my pussy, opening, cunt, sending my juices dripping out from between my spread, open, unfurled legs. He, Master, Jared, knelt, ran a finger over my bare thigh, and dove in.

Oh, heaven, oh bliss, oh magic! A tongue on my lips, in and out, dancing around the center of my being, oh, oh...

“Oh, touch it! Touch my clit, now!”

His enchanted tongue swept over my throbbing button, thoroughly pressing it. He had to hold me down to keep me in the chair.

“Essssss, yes!” I moaned, waves of sensation colliding in my body, building, mounting... “Ow! No, stop! Gentle, gentle.” He lightened up, teasing my taught nub.

“That’s nice, just like that. Just like that!” He continued his light, easy motions up, around, and over.

The room started to fuzz out of focus, my legs were buzzing, my cunt was burning. I twined my fingers in his hair and thrust my groin into his face.

“The clit, now! Suck on it!” He complied. I was building, burning, buzzing, blasting! I gushed. The pulses of my orgasm shot through my body like arrows from a crossbow, targeting my nipples, my spasming womb, my head. My chest caught, and I tried in vain to breathe through the fire until the pleasure recessed. I panted, gasped, reached out for air, and my exertions caught up with my eyes. They wanted to close, I was so tired, peaceful, lovely and sexy...

He drank me down deeply. He started in again.

“No, waaait,” I moaned. “I’m too sensitive right now.” He leaned back on his heels, face slick with my juices. “Go, uh, sleep or something.” I let my head drop back. The base of my skull cracked against the metal rim of the chair. “Shit!” I leaned forward to try and work the pain out, but what I saw made me forget it. He was sleeping! A long, wheezy snore filled the room.

“Jared?” Yes, that was his name! What was I calling him earlier? Never mind. I felt so clear now. Was I asleep? I think I just had a dream or something. Should I ask Jared about it? Nah, he’d think I was either crazy, or maybe a bitch for falling asleep with him here, and I want him to think good things about me; he’s cute!

No, wait; I know that tingling feeling. I just came. I definitely just came.

I looked down; oh. My legs are spread, wide fucking open. Did we do something? Well, Katie, I think that’s a pretty fair guess, wouldn’t you say? You’re naked, his dick is sticking out of that suit thing, and his face is wet. Aww, damn, my first head and I don’t even remember it. Hmm, would he do it again, I wonder?

Oh! An aftershock, a little twinge of pleasure deep inside; I get that sometimes a few minutes after my climax. Maybe if I don’t move, I’ll get another one.

“Hey, Jared. Jared! Wake up!”

“H-hungh?” He snorted a little bit and his eyes focused.

I felt kind of dizzy, I sank below the surface of his pupils and--- “No! Stop whatever it is you’re doing!”

His eyes glazed out a bit. They looked safer when I risked a glance. I slid my feet together and closed my legs. He was staring at my tits.

“Uh, could you get my clothes, please?”

Silently, he stood and roamed around, picking up articles and tossing them my way. I slipped them on; that was better.

“Thanks. And now I would appreciate it if you would tell me what the fuck is going on and what this place is and where I am and who you are and what happened between us, and for shit’s sake, tuck your little pecker back into that suit of yours, and I would also like to know what the deal is with those suits.”

My voice grew more frantic through my speech, even as I tried to slow it down. I was just plain sick of all this, of having no clue of what was going on and waking up and being able to tell that something had happened but I had no way of knowing what the fuck it was! This creep was going to answer for all of this mixed-up shit, and I--

“Actually, why don’t you let me handle all that?”

I spun toward the door. “Who the fuck are you?”

“Hello, dear. I’m Marthe.”

“Oh yeah, you were on the jury...Right?” I felt a little calmer. A woman would tell me what was going on. Maybe she was saner...she seemed to emit an aura of trustworthiness and matronliness. If I closed my eyes, she felt like SuperMom or something.

She nodded her assent, then looked over at the teenage boy and winced. “Jared, please, put it back.” He didn’t move. “Oh, that’s right!” She chortled warmly. “He only responds to you now.”

What’s she talking about? Does Katie really want to know? How does she react to all of this? To attempt to calm down and hear Marthe out (well, she seems trustworthy), go to Chapter 9.