The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shining Shards: An MC Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story

Frustrated

Chapter 5: Nothing BAD, You Say?

“Ok, I did it, but I wasn’t going to do anything BAD to her. I just wanted to get out of paying damages; that was a really slick road and that whole accident thing just shouldn’t have happened. So yeah, people of the court, I plead, uh, guilty but mild?”

The Committee conferred for a moment, and then the matronly woman stood, looking authoritative and severe.

“Bailiff, take him away. He will have no recall of anything related to inducing hypnosis or applying any type of mind control. Now, as for punishment-”

That wasn’t the punishment?”

“All of that is standard. Now, let me continue. As punishment for your rather flagrant #378, we will invade your body the way you invaded Katie’s mind. For all intents and purposes, that accident put you in a coma. You will have a chance for survival, you will almost certainly recover, but the coma itself will be insufferable; you will be conscious but unable to move. You will be able to think about what you have done; that is precisely the point.”

“So I can think and talk to myself but no one will hear me?”

“That’s right. You will be a prisoner inside your own body until we deem that you fully realize what you have done, are truly sorry for it, and have developed an aversion to it. Then we will restore your body to you.” She sighed. “You showed such promise, too. We were going to tap you for training next week. Ah, well, such is life.” She sat down.

“Oh, and, the victim’s memory is to be wiped and she is to be placed into tomorrow morning. That is all.”

Two men in grey uniforms started to drag Jordan out of the room, towards a door hidden in the back.

“Wait! You said you had proof that I was going to do something really shitty to Katie? How could you know? Where,” he said, violently fighting the men, “where is your fucking proof?

You need proof too? Read Chapter 2. Sorry, this is the end of the line for Jordan. Try Chapter 6 or Chapter 8.