The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Shining Shards: An MC Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Story

Frustrated

Chapter 4: The Committee

I woke up with a start, catapulting myself into a sitting position. “What’s going on?”

“You said you wanted me to fuck you?”

“Oh, shut up,” I said, leaning my elbow back on the cot and rolling my eyes at Jordan. He was over by the lock, clutching the bars. I checked the place where my watch used to be. “So, we’ve been here, what, three days?”

“They’ve given us nine meals. Sounds about right. So we’re not going to fuck?”

“Forget about it, Crashy McBaddriversen. This is an open cell; anyone could walk by and see.”

“So you want to screw, you just don’t want anyone to find out?” He smiled triumphantly and grabbed the brown felt blanket off his own cot and tried to hang it up to make a curtain across the bars.

“Actually, what I want is to find out why we’re here, where here is, and why they’ve kidnapped us. Is sex all you think about?”

He thought a minute. “Yeah, pretty much.”

At that very moment, the lock clicked open. Both of our heads turned toward it as one. The door swung outwards without a sound. Neither of us moved. Was it a trap? Who would keep us locked up for three days and then just open the door and let us walk out?

No one, apparently, because just then there was the creak of a door being opened further down the hall and then the sound of multiple footsteps. The sharp clicks were getting closer every second; Jordan and I just looked at each other. At least I had forgotten about the sex thing, I can’t speak for Jordan. I slipped out from between the sheets and rose to stand next to Jordan. He was a horndog, but better the evil I knew, right? Maybe I could use him as a shield if the situation got dangerous.

Then, just as we were about to see whoever was making the footsteps, we froze. Not like a minute ago, not like our own will. This was paralysis, this was beyond my control. I started freaking out massively. My mind was numb with the scream I couldn’t choke out. I needed to speak, needed to think, needed to breathe and then I went blind. I felt a light hand on my cheek and then I passed out.

The world was fuzzy, but it looked like a courtroom. I rubbed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief; I could breathe and it seemed I could move again. I looked down at my shaking hands; my polish was chipped and a couple of the nails looked bitten. Had I done that?

“Miss Katie?”

Someone was speaking?

Miss Katie?

Were they talking to me?

“KATIE!”

“Huh what yes?”

“Ah, good. Now that you’re with us, we can proceed.”

I looked up at the speaker. It was a woman, and she was wearing some sort of suit. It was more “super hero” than “business executive;” it was a one-piece that followed every contour of this woman’s sleek figure. She looked, from my experience with Court TV, to be the prosecutor. The other thing that made me think “super hero” was the badge sewn over one of the rather ample curves the suit was hiding, that and the boots. I’d always loved those boots from cartoons when I was little; the clicking sounds they made and how they fit the leg perfectly...her shining blonde hair was slickly bound up into a french twist, set off by the bright green of her suit. The people she was addressing in this, yes, it was definitely a wood-paneled courtroom, were wearing similar suits, only theirs were deep red. There were twelve of them, mostly older people. A lot of them wore very thick looking glasses. One of them spoke, looking at me over his wire-rimmed specs;

“This is the girl?”

“Yes sir, this is the girl.” She turned and faced them more fully, and pointed at me sideways. “Esteemed ladies and gentlemen of the Controller’s Committee, this is Katie. She-”

“Please tell me, what did I do?” I just realized that I’m sitting on the witness stand, but it looks to me like these people, whoever they are, do things differently. I mean, there was no judge, or even a place for one. Just that box for this Committee, whoever they are. Hey, one of them is kind of cute. Make that really cute...is he smiling at me? Oh, he definitely just winked! His eyes are all dreamy, very cool and swirly. I feel a bit sleepy again, a little bit like that kiss...yummy...

“Jared! Stop it!” scolded one of the more matronly of the twelve. “You’re contaminating the evidence!”

“Sorry ma’am,” he said, grinning at me. He was so not sorry. “Continue, prosecutor Melody.”

“Yes, thanks,” said the woman in green. She pointed at me again. “This is Katie. Now, I know you’ve heard a lot of cases today and you’ll hear more, but this is really a straightforward one. Katie here was witness to (and, might I add, the victim of), a #378, Unauthorized Hypnotism by an Unlicensed Controller.”

What the hell? Hypnotism? Unlicensed controller? Well, this definitely was not Court TV; it seemed much more informal. It was like a bunch of friends decided to get together and hear a some cases. The twelve seemed very close and at ease with each other, as if they trusted each other completely. This was an exclusive club and I was just a chore for them to handle.

As if she could sense my thoughts, the matronly committee woman who had just reprimanded Jared turned to me and said, “Don’t worry dear. You’ll be debriefed afterward...and NOT de-pantied,” she cast a sharp look at Jared, “so just go with it for now.”

I nodded.

“Now Katie,” Melody said in a kinder tone, “tell us what happened.”

“What do you mean, what happened?”

“Tell us what you remember after the accident; we’ve already established that and all the events leading from the accident up to now.” She nodded over at the other side of the room, where the public, what few scattered members of it there were, was sitting. The tow truck driver was in the first row...and Jordan was sitting at the defendants table! He looked so alone, so helpless, and sooo out of it. He was just staring blankly into space.

“Well, ok, so, our cars crashed. Then I called my mom and told her that we crashed, and then I found out who hit me. It was Jordan.”

“Can you point him out?”

“Yeah, he’s that one over there...is he ok? He doesn’t look so good.”

“Don’t worry, he’s just temporarily suspended. He’ll be fine for his testimony in a few minutes. Please, continue.”

“Ok, so Jordan hit me. Then we started talking about the damage, and he started pointing things out. Like all the shards of glass....”

A long minute passed, I guess. I was back in the glint, until Melody brought me out of it.

“Katie.”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry.” I blushed. “So, the glass, and then, I don’t know, my jacket was on the ground...and then he...he, well, he kissed me!”

“And then?”

“Oh, well, then...then we spent three days I think in that cell, and then I was here. Pretty much.”

“Thank you, Katie.”

“Is that it?”

“Pretty much.”

One of the court officials came over and brought me back to the public seating, ‘just for the time being.’ I definitely did not want to sit near the tow truck guy, but it wasn’t a problem; there were just a few scattered people anyway. They were all wearing those suits, in different colors.

“Time for the dependent. Bailiff, please revive him and bring him to the stand.”

That reviving thing definitely looked different than it felt.

“Jordan?” asked one of the Committee men, a prematurely bald man in his middle thirties.

“Yeah?”

“How do you plead?”

“Uh, what’s going on?”

“Oh, yes, I almost forgot. You’re being tried.”

“T-tried? On what charge?”

“Hypnotism in an attempt to manipulate and thrall. A #378, Unauthorized Hypnotism by an Unlicensed Controller.”

“What does that mean?”

“It means that you,” interjected Melody, “tried to hypnotize Katie, that poor girl, for your own personal gain.”

“Well, I mean maybe I-”

“We know what happened that night already; Katie gave us her testimony and we were monitoring her mind. We saw the scene already through her memories. Yes, we can do that,” he said in a bored drawl. “So basically, we need to know how you plead.”

I held my breath. They said I would be debriefed later, which I took to mean they would tell me what the hell was going on right now, but I have no idea what they’d do to Jordan if they find him guilty. I guess the opportunity to help is really kind of gone. I leaned forward. Oh please Jordan, don’t do anything stupid!

How should Jordan plead? They know he’s guilty. If you think Jordan should try and blow it off, say, “Hey, I wouldn’t have done anything BAD to her,” hit up Chapter 5. If you think he should admit that he’s in the wrong and try to apologize, go on to Chapter 6.