The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Company Policy

by Pan

Joan groaned with frustration as she read the email.

It is now company policy that all employees begin having regular sex with at least one family member.

Over the last few months, company policy had been getting more and more intrusive. Just a few weeks ago, heels had become a mandatory part of the dress code for women, and men had been informed that they needed to stop masturbating, instead using the company secretaries to relieve sexual tension.

Joan was an analyst—not a secretary—but it was still inconvenient. She’d never liked wearing heels (though she loved the way they made her legs look, especially in the short skirts that she’d had to start wearing) and they’d come extremely close to missing a deadline after waiting for Carol to suck off what seemed like half the floor.

Yes, Carol was one of the most attractive secretaries in the company (especially after the directive about wearing low-cut tops had been released), but Joan didn’t see why her team should be punished for that.

Joan stopped by Bert’s cubicle. He wasn’t part of the marketing team, but they worked nearby and had always gotten along. He was reading the email, a worried look on his face.

“What am I going to do, Joan?” he asked, turning to face her. It took his eyes a moment to travel up her body—remembering the new rules about presentation, she patiently posed for him, throwing him a big smile when his gaze finally reached her face. “My mother is in her seventies, and I don’t have any other family.”

“I thought you had a stepdaughter.”

Bert’s face lit up. “Do you think that would count? I assumed they meant blood relatives only.”

“I think so,” she nodded.

“What about you? What are you going to do?”

“Well,” Joan said. “I have two boys, of course, but I was thinking maybe my brother.”

“Doesn’t he live in Peru?”

“Well, yeah. But he comes to visit every Christmas. Once a year is technically regularly, right?”

Bert’s mouth twisted. “I wouldn’t risk it,” he answered frankly.

“Yeah,” Joan nodded. “You’re right.”

For the rest of the day, the new policy was the talk of the entire office. Everyone was worried about the logistics of it—as if it wasn’t bad enough that the policies were so invasive, the vagueness was making a lot of people nervous. “Regularly”, “family member”—Joan even overheard Carol worriedly asking if sleeping with her sister counted as ”sex”.

(The intern who was sliding his cock between Carol’s tits as Joan walked past assured her that he was sure it did, and volunteered to come and watch, just to confirm that they were doing all they could to follow the spirit of the new rule.)

It wasn’t until she was about to leave that someone brought something up that she hadn’t even considered.

“You have two kids too, right?”

Joan nodded. She didn’t know Sadine particularly well—the sales associate was a few years younger, and apparently paid much closer attention to other people’s families than Joan did.

“I have two girls, and pretty much no other options. I mean…how do you choose?”

“What?”

“I mean, how do you tell them ‘hey, mommy is going to fuck you, but not you?”

Joan’s eyebrows raised at the strong language. Even though the company had sent out several emails encouraging swearing, she still hadn’t grown accustomed to hearing it in a corporate environment.

“Do we have to talk about this now?” Joan asked, looking nervously at the clock. She’d come in early that day, and the company had a very strict overtime policy.

“I’ll walk with you,” Sadine said, accompanying Joan to the elevator.

“I just want to know what you’re going to do,” Sadine asked pleadingly when they reached the lobby, and Joan softened at her colleague’s worried tone. “It’s like Sophie’s choice, y’know?”

That was when Joan realized what the younger woman was asking. And not only that, she realized that…she hadn’t thought about it.

She had two boys. How was she going to choose which one to…

“Joan? Are you alright?”

Sadine’s query snapped Joan out of it.

“I have no idea,” she said softly. “I guess I’ll need to…”

The large company clock that the new owners had installed struck five, and Joan cursed.

Overtime. And to make things worse, she was in the lobby, which was almost full. She’d gotten so close to leaving on time—just a few steps further, and she could have made it home in time for dinner.

Joan rolled her eyes, and began unbuttoning her blouse. Sadine’s eyes widened as she realized what was happening, and—throwing Joan an apologetic look—began doing the same.

Within a few minutes, the two women were naked, and a small crowd had formed around them.

“Come on,” Joan said to the excited men standing around. “Make a line. I’ll take two of you at a time.”

“I can do three,” Sadine offered, and Joan threw her an impressed look.

It was just over ninety minutes before the girls got through everyone. Sweaty and sore, they began redressing.

“You got in early as well?” Joan asked, and Sadine shook her head.

“No,” she replied. “But it was my fault you hit overtime. I couldn’t just leave you to take them on alone, you know?”

“Thanks,” Joan said, throwing the woman an appreciative look. She felt like she’d underestimated Sadine—especially after the redheaded woman had offered to take on some of their larger co-workers, the ones that Joan felt overstuffed just from looking at.

“So…did you work out what you’re going to do?”

“I’m going to go home and have a hot bath,” Joan replied, pulling out her phone to message her husband. He’d understand why she was late. He’d been incredibly understanding of all the changes at her job, ever since the new owners had sent everyone home with a copy of the training video.

“No,” Sadine said nervously. “I mean about…which of your boys?”

“Oh.”

Joan’s face fell. She’d been so preoccupied with her overtime duties, she’d totally forgotten about the conversation that had caused her to stay long in the first place.

After hitting “send”, she opened up the email from corporate, hoping for a loophole of some kind.

“I mean, you can’t just pick one, can you? Right?” Sadine said worriedly. “That doesn’t seem fair…to either of them, really.”

“Wait a second,” Joan said, staring intently at the single-sentence edict. “It looks like they thought about this.”

“What do you mean?”

Sadine craned her neck, and looked over Joan’s shoulder.

At least one family member,” Joan said.

“Oh!” Sadine exclaimed, her shoulders slumping in relief. “Oh, that’s great.”

“Yes,” Joan beamed. “We won’t have to choose after all!”

* * *