The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Plant

by Pan

“I don’t see why I have to water them,” Priscilla whined, her eyes threatening to roll so far back that she’d never see them again. “They’re your friggin’ plants.”

“Come on,” Liam said calmly. “You’re my sister. You don’t mind helping out, do you?”

“You’ve got arms, don’t you?!”

“Of course,” Liam said softly. “Come on. It’d really help me out. I’ll owe you one.”

“Fine!” Priscilla huffed, tossing her long red hair to the side. “But I don’t see why you can’t just take responsibility for once.”

“Thanks,” Liam smiled, ignoring his sister’s barb, and sat back on the couch as his sister got up and prepared to maintain his houseplants.

Priscilla took her time, moving from one plant to the next, grumbling all the while. Finally, the last of the plants had been watered, and she set down the can.

“Happy?” she said, with all the petulance she could muster.

“Almost,” Liam grinned. “Just one more.”

Priscilla tilted her head to the side, and looked around the room.

“Where?”

“Here,” Liam said, unzipping his pants and releasing the thick, stalky plant.

“Oh,” Priscilla said, still slightly confused. “Sorry. I forgot about that one.”

“No no no!”

Priscilla froze, her hand halfway to the watering can. “What’s wrong?”

“This one is sensitive, remember? You can’t just pour water onto it, you’ll…damage it.”

“Fine,” Priscilla sighed. “How do you want me to water it then?”

“Well…”

“What?”

“Your mouth is pretty wet,” Liam said, his eyes flicking down to his sister’s soft, pink lips. Priscilla raised one eyebrow.

“You want me to spit on it?”

“You could try it.”

Sinking to her knees in front of her older brother, Priscilla mustered up a healthy gob of spit, and let it loose. It hit the side of the pink plant between Liam’s legs, and slowly slid down the side.

“How’s that?”

“Hmmm…”

“What?”

Liam looked down at the plant, then glanced at his sister, just inches away from it.

“It doesn’t look like the moisture is sinking in. Maybe it needs to be applied…directly.”

“Is this seriously something you need me for?”

“Of course,” Liam replied, an earnest look on his face. “After all…what are siblings for?”

Fine,” Priscilla said, and tentatively moved her head forward. It was weird that this plant wasn’t on display with the others—it was quite pretty. She stuck her tongue out, and lightly applied it to the side of the plant.

Despite its vaguely cactus-like shape, it didn’t seem to have any spines or burs, and so she continued licking around the entire plant until it was shiny with her saliva.

When Priscilla glanced up at her brother, she noticed that he was slightly red-faced, and seemed to be breathing quite heavily.

He’s probably embarrassed that he’s getting me to do his chores, Priscilla reasoned.

“How’s that?”

“Gooooood,” Liam moaned. “So good. Keep going.”

“What? How much watering does this plant need?”

“It’s uh, it’s flowering. Blooming. It’s in bloom. It really needs a lot. Please?”

“Liam, I don’t know if…”

Please,” Liam repeated, and he sounded so insistent that Priscilla couldn’t resist. He leaned forward and continued dabbing at the plant with her wet tongue, trying to block out her brother’s weird moans as she did.

“Maybe…”

“What?” Priscilla said, wishing her brother wouldn’t interrupt. For some reason, she was starting to enjoy the task.

“Maybe it’d help if you wet the whole thing at once.”

There was a pause, as the young redhead worked out what Liam was asking.

“You want me to put it in my mouth?”

“Yesss,” Liam groaned. For a moment, Priscilla wondered if he was feeling okay, but as she opened her mouth to ask, the plant was thrust forward.

“Like this?” Priscilla asked, after a few seconds of holding the plant in her mouth, running her tongue around the sides (and the particularly flavorful tip).

“Don’t stop!” Liam gasped, and Priscilla obeyed.

Bobbing her head up and down on the unusual plant, she was surprised when her brother’s hands reached down and grabbed the sides of her head. She was happy to help, but…well, there were limits.

“Sis,” Liam panted. “It’s…it’s…it’s going to bloom.”

“What??”

“No!”

Grabbing a fistful of his sister’s red hair in each hand, he forced her mouth back over the blossoming plant. Priscilla spluttered and tried to get away, but Liam held on with an iron grip.

“Trust me…sis…the blossom is…delicious.”

Resigned to her fate, Priscilla continued to tongue the sides of the plant, trying to keep it as wet as possible. Sure enough, she could feel the unusual flora starting to twitch in her mouth, and before long it was blossoming.

Just as Liam had promised, it tasted fantastic. It filled her mouth so rapidly, Priscilla barely had time to appreciate the taste, gulping it down as fast as she could. Some of it escaped her mouth, and dribbled down one cheek.

“Wow,” Liam said, laying back on the couch. “That was…that was amazing.”

“Yeah,” Priscilla said, slightly confused. Something about watering the plant and having it bloom in her mouth had left her with a tingling feeling throughout her body, and she suddenly realized that she was soaking wet.

“I owe you one,” Liam sighed happily. “You can call in the favor any time, sis.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” Liam said, looking his sister in the eyes. “I’m here for you.”

“Thanks, bro,” Priscilla said. She was sure that she’d have some chores coming up that she didn’t want to do—maybe she’d ask her brother to return the favor next time she needed a hand.

* * *