The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Need A Ride

by Pan

“Please, Daddy.”

Suzy stood in front of her father, a baleful look on her face.

“I need a ride. Please.”

Her father slowly lowered his newspaper.

“Ever since you turned eighteen, you’ve been so very needy,” he mused. He spoke in a low rumble, like far-off thunder.

“Please, Daddy? You know I can’t get there by myself.”

“Where?”

Suzy hesitated.

“Uh…”

Her father raised his eyebrows sternly.

“Well? If you’re asking me for a lift, don’t I at least deserve to know where I’m taking you?”

“…”

“Suzy, you know I can’t stand mumbling.”

“…to, um, Michael’s.”

Suzy’s father rolled his eyes, and leaned back in his chair.

“So, let me get this straight. You’re asking me—your loving father—to stop what I’m doing and give you a ride to your boyfriend’s house, so you can get laid? Oh, don’t look at me like that—I was young once, too. Is that the situation?”

“…”

“That mumbling, Suzy.”

“…yes.”

“Hmmmph. And you thought if you were upfront about it, I wouldn’t agree?”

“…yeah.”

“How do you think hiding it went?”

“…pretty badly, Daddy.”

“Yes, I’d be inclined to agree. Here’s a question for you, young lady.”

“What?”

“Now don’t take that tone with me. I haven’t said I wouldn’t help, have I? I could just ground you, but I like to think I’m a more reasonable man than that.”

Suzy nodded. There was a brief pause.

“What’s the question?” she asked, her cheeks red.

“What’s in it for me?”

“Um…”

Suzy’s father smiled at her as she processed the question. Lowering his glasses, he began to speak.

“It seems to me that you’ve worked out what you get out of it—some quality time with Michael. And you’ve worked out what won’t incentivize me—the knowledge that I’m basically delivering my daughter for sex. But have you spent any time wondering what would inspire me to help you out?”

Suzy was staring into her father’s eyes. She couldn’t remember seeing him without his glasses before. That didn’t make any sense, did it? He was her father. She’d seen his naked eyes hundreds of times.

Hadn’t she?

There was something…different about them. Something very different, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on what.

“Well?”

“Umm…”

“Maybe I could help you out.”

“Yes please, Daddy.”

Suzy felt a little like she was having trouble breathing. She gulped in some air, but the feeling still didn’t go away. She felt light-headed. Distant, almost.

“What’s in it for you, sweetie?”

“Uh…”

“Come on, young lady. If we don’t sort this out soon, your mother will be home, and your window of opportunity disappears.”

“Uhhh…time with Michael, I guess.”

“Yes yes, but what are you going to be doing with Michael?”

“…”

“Louder, honey.”

“…sex.”

“Exactly. Your incentive is sex; one of the most powerful incentives known to mankind. Empires have risen and fallen, some of the greatest works of art have been created, all in pursuit of hot, wet, naked sex. I’m not surprised you thought it was worth trying to lie to your father, when the incentive on the other end was so compelling.”

“Sorry I lied, Daddy.”

“It’s too late for that,” he replied, waving her apology away. “Stay focused. For you, the carrot was sex, so you must know how effective an incentive it is.”

“Yes…”

“So why not try to use that on me?”

Suzy blinked twice as her father sat back, a huge smile on his face. He couldn’t be…

Her mind was racing.

He couldn’t be…

No.

But…on the other hand…what he said made perfect sense.

There was a long silence as Suzy processed her father’s words. Finally, she tilted her head to the side.

“Daddy,” she said, the sweetest of smiles on her face.

“Yes, darling?”

“I need a ride.”

“Oh yes?”

“Yes please. To my boyfriend’s house. His parents are away until eight, and we want to have sex before they get back. His Mom will drop me home.”

“Uh huh.”

“I know you’re busy, but if you give me a ride…”

“Yes, honey?”

She took a deep breath.

“I’ll give you a blowjob.”

Suze was surprised when her father responded with a bellow of laughter. Her cheeks reddened as he continued to laugh for several minutes, eventually wiping the tears from his eyes.

“What?” she asked, surprising even herself with the level of petulance in her voice.

“Oh, honey,” he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. “You’re eighteen. The ability to give a good blowjob is something that comes with time, with experience. No offense, sweetie, but I’m confident a blowjob from you would be among the worst I’ve ever had.”

The eighteen-year old girl could feel her face burning with embarrassment. She wanted to sink into a hole in the ground and never come back.

“Fine,” she said, blinking back tears. “Forget about it.”

“Oh, don’t be like that. You had no way of knowing. I’m sure your Michael loves it when you give him head. He just doesn’t know any better. No, a blowjob is not what I’m after.”

Suzy wrinkled up her nose.

“Sex?”

Her father nodded.

“Sex with an eighteen-year old,” he responded slowly, “is one of the greatest experiences a man can have. No, you don’t have the technical skills of your mother, but the youthful body…ah, it’s such a treat.”

“Okay Daddy,” Suzy nodded firmly. “If you give me a ride to Michael’s, I’ll have sex with you.”

He lowered his glasses once more, and stared her in the eyes.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yes,” she said, feeling slightly dazed.

“Very well,” he said, holding his hand out for her to shake.

When they were done, Suzy felt even more unsteady than she had before.

“Wow, Daddy,” she beamed, cuddling him close. “That was…”

“Amazing?” he asked, stroking her naked skin.

“Yeah,” she sighed.

“Fun?”

“Oh yeah.”

“…satisfying?”

“Yes,” she moaned lightly, enjoying the feeling of his fingers tracing patterns.

“So you’d say you’re satisfied?”

“Deeply,” she said, smiling up at him. “I feel completely, totally satisfied.”

“Great,” he grunted, shaking her off and returning to his newspaper. “Then you don’t need that ride after all.”