The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Ranch: 3

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Nick Continued

By the time I woke up in the morning, I found Nick standing over me. “Hey, sleepyhead,” he said with a distinct southern drawl. He continued, “Brian and Jeff are already on their way to some of the wineries, you are supposed to go meet Colin or somebody and then we are going to head out.”

I ran out the door and nearly collided with Colin. He guided me to an office in the front of the building and got me dressed and gave me some instructions. As was often the case around the Ranch, all I could remember was getting instructions and a finger up my ass.

When we walked out of the room, Nick met me wearing long baggy shorts that matched what I had been given. There were keys and a wallet in my pocket. As we wandered outside there was a dark blue Toyota Prius parked at the top of the driveway. Instinctively, I got into the driver’s side and Nick got beside me and I pulled out heading for the gate.

At the gate, the guard who had fucked my brains out a few days earlier was sweetness and light, “Mr. Langley from room 144, right?”

“Yes, and Nick from Room 3,” I responded back.

The guard raised the gate and we rolled out onto the highway. Nick suggested Muir Woods and I instinctively knew where to head to get there. By the time we pulled into the park, it was already 1100 on the clock in the car. We had to park fairly far from the entrance. I was surprised that Nick was not concerned about being noticed.

For a moment, I realized that I was at Nick’s mercy to know what time it was. As with so many of the control things done by Colin and Mr. X at the Ranch, placing our dog tags on our left wrists was subtle: even out with a guest I could not wear a watch. My mind was wandering though and Nick suddenly snapped me back to attention, “hey, let’s get going, I want to do one of the longer trails.”

We hiked to the entrance and I instinctively reached into my wallet to pay our admission fee. Nick took the map and showed me that he wanted to take the “Bootjack” trail around and back for a six mile loop. We quickly set off. As the got deeper and more isolated from the crowds, Nick set in to me, “so I hear you really hate fags.”

“What’s it to you,” I responded.

Nick smiled at me and said, “I want you to beat me up for being a fag.”

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned and faced him, “What?”

“You heard me, I hate myself for being a huge fag and letting Brian fuck me non-stop, I need someone to beat me up,” Nick continued, clearly serious.

“Here faggot?”

“Yes,” Nick said.

My mind raced. I was a straight guy who hated fags after all. Nick was telling me he was a fag. But he was also a guest, we were supposed to please guests—even faggot guests. But he had asked for the beating. I looked around, we were quite alone, I began to wail on Nick’s abs landing a number of blows till he doubled over in pain and begged me to stop.

Nick stood up and thanked me and then said, “oh, by the way, you do realize this fag is going to fuck your brains out later tonight.” I vomited.

We finished the trail, although Nick was in considerable pain. I drove the car straight back to the Ranch. Nick suggested we head for his guest room and quickly stripped. His abs were bruised, but he then explained that he was going to show me. I found myself unable to beat the fuck out of the faggot boy band boy in front of me.

Instead, Nick slowly undressed me one item of clothing at a time. I had to kneel in front of him slowly and he inserted his cock in my waiting mouth. Brian entered the room with Jeff on all fours being lead along by a dog leash.

“I see yours got a bit out of hand,” Brian remarked placing his hand on Nick’s bruised abs tenderly.

Nick smiled and responded, “yeah but now he’s going to find out that it really sucks to get fucked by another guy, especially a faggot.” With that Nick violently pushed me to the floor and got my ass in the air. I was completely helpless to fight back or resist. Nick’s unprotected cock rammed into my ass and I screamed out.

After he finished Brian tied a dog leash around my neck and then tied Jeff and I together. He and Nick then began to punch us in the abs to show us that “fags can bash back.” When they were done pummeling us, Jeff and I had bruises throughout our bodies.

They then got dressed themselves and took us by our leashes down to the front office to sign out. Colin was there with Mr. X. Colin took our leashes and discretely inserted his finger into our asses. Despite our pain, we were standing at attention. I watched Nick and Brian sign their bills. Jeff was then called over to sign for a tip that Brian left for him. I was called over next for Nick and was left a $100,000 tip!

The boys walked out and Colin lead us both upstairs.

New Straight Boy Chamber

Mr. X himself directly introduced us to the new room via several of the video screens in the room. “Mr. Langley, Mr. Allen, we have for some time been concerned about our ability to maintain quality straight men in our employment. To that end we are stepping up our efforts to keep you both happy and in our employ. Welcome to your new quarters.”

The video screens went blank for a moment and then were replaced by repetitive patterns. I began to drink in the walls, naked women painted larger then life covered all four walls. A three inch high red LED display ran the entire perimeter of the room. The display flashed briefly and then I suddenly found myself with an urge to lick the pussy of one of the women in the wallpaper. I saw Jeff doing just that and decided to do the same. My cock was rock hard and Colin said to stroke our cocks till we achieved orgasm pleasing the beautiful women.

Jeff came first, but I was not far behind. Colin had left already and there were no exits and nowhere to sit or lay down. I took the opportunity to pace the room. It was perfectly square, 8′ on edge. The LED display was at about 4′ 6″ in height and then there were four flat screen displays, one in each corner.

Each of the displays then switched to different sports channels as messages began to flash across the LED displays. I found myself watching different sports. I cannot tell you what was on the LED displays for the life of me.

After a small eternity, Colin re-entered the room from out of nowhere with a small cart. From the top of the cart he produced several syringes. “Mr. Langley, time for your medications,” Colin announced. I walked over freely and stood still as Colin tied a band around my upper arm and then injected me. Jeff followed suit. We were then each offered dinner.

Colin waited till we finished eating and then showed us how to activate the toilet and sink from the wall. Jeff immediately took the opportunity to pee and then I followed suit.

“Sleep well boys,” Colin said as he handed us each a small airline pillow and blanket. I found it hard to focus as he left the room and it seemed like he just disappeared into a fog.

I happily took my pillow and snuggled against a corner. Jeff took a different corner and I fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to loud porno music and the accompanying heterosexual pornography on the video displays. The pornography had been edited—I think—to show either Jeff or I doing all of the fucking of the women in the videos. Or maybe I had fucked some of them for a porno?

Jonathon appeared to bring us some water and another round of injections.

Days began to flow into one another. My best estimate is that Jeff and I were kept isolated except for twice daily visits for injections and once daily food for about a month. The conditioning though had been quite effective. Or so I was told as I stood helplessly with Mr. X’s finger in my anus as he explained at the end of the month that he was quite pleased with how well I was performing now.

Brian

Our isolation from the gay employees had been considerable. Jonathon took us to the regular dorm bedrooms around April 30th and told us to get cleaned up and completely shaved for clients. Brian was assigned to shave me and another employee I did not recognize was assigned to Jeff.

As Brian shaved me hairless below the neck, I remembered his earlier admonition about hypnosis and mind control. But I found myself unable to focus on anything of that nature. Everything about my employment at the Ranch had just been so enjoyable.

Brian took much longer shaving me then the new boy did on Jeff and so we were alone in the shower when he brought up the issue of hypnosis again. I got pretty angry at him and almost punched him except that Gunther came in and broke us up. Gunther took both of us aside and after whispering in Brian’s ear, inserted his finger in Brian’s ass. Moments later, Brian was begging to be punished. Gunther apologized to me for Brian’s “wild mouth” and I left as Gunther began tieing Brian to the whipping pillory.

Lawyer

I wandered into Mr. X’s office without prompting. The lawyer was sitting there talking with Mr. X and Jeff was standing at attention. Mr. X must have given me some subtle instruction but I lined up next to Jeff and stood silently.

“Don’t worry,” Mr. X said, “they can hear what we are saying but they cannot react. Anyhow, these two are doing much better now that we are keeping the hets apart from our regular employees.”

“The injections though are a bit over the top, you have always stuck to just getting the employees to do what they already wanted to do,” the lawyer said.

“Mr. Langley is straight as is Mr. Allen,” Mr. X said matter of factly, “the fact is they don’t want to be fucked by guys, some coercion is necessary.” Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a bracelet on the lawyer’s left wrist. No wristwatch either.

“But,” the lawyer started.

Mr. X got angry and cut him off, “enough, you are well paid, you know we treat our employees well, even Messieurs Langley and Allen. One more complaint out of you and I will have you naked getting pissed on by every guest like the old days.”

The lawyer clammed up.

“Now, you said there were some releases you wanted these boys to sign?”

The lawyer was still quite off balance but removed several sets of paperwork from his briefcase and handed them to Mr. X. Mr. X gave the papers to Jeff and I one at a time and we signed them. One of the document titles was “Medical Experimentation Release Form”.

The lawyer took the signed documents and got up to leave but Mr. X put his hand on the lawyer’s shoulder and guided the younger man over the edge of the desk. Mr. X unbuckled the attorney’s pants and the attorney grabbed the edge of the desk. Mr. X took a tawse from out from his desk drawer. “You are still an employee of the Ranch, what happens to disobedient employees?”

The lawyer was crying softly already and barely managed, “we get punished.”

“Correct,” Mr. X said as he began delivering a welter of violent blows to the lawyer’s exposed buttocks. The lawyer did not make the slightly attempt to block the punishment or move away from the desk. Rather he just hollered out in agonizing pain as blow after blow. Mr. X spared nothing in delivering the blows and bruising was quite visible on the lawyer’s buttocks by the time the punishment stopped. The lawyer got on his knees and thanked Mr. X profusely for the “most appropriate punishment for his disrespect and disobedience.”

Mr. X kissed the lawyer on the forehead and forgave him. The lawyer stood up and pulled his pants back up and headed out of the office quickly.

“Messieurs Langley and Allen,” Mr. X said, “turning to address us, how are you boys doing?”

We responded simultaneously, “Fantastic, SIR.”

“Good, I have some demanding clients for you that are expecting top quality service,” Mr. X said as he dismissed us.

Traveling

Colin was outside the office door and led both Jeff and I upstairs to the classroom. We were sat down and he explained that we were going to be traveling to Hong Kong to meet a client. Colin showed us how to administer our “insulin” to each other with the syringes and then gave us prepared travel documents and first class airline tickets.

A suitcase was packed with a luggage tag that read “Michael Langley” and next to it was some clothing. A similar set up was adjacent for Jeff.

Colin told us that we would spend one night at his Victorian in the Castro before heading to San Francisco International Airport early the following morning. Knowing the drill, I put the travel clothing into the small carry on bag for my cosmetics and walked out naked carrying my luggage with Jeff at my side.

We reached the white van and loaded ourselves and our luggage into the back. At the gate, the guard freely groped at my cock as he signed me out. No guest equaled normal rules.

Colin did not talk to us as we drove to his house and we pulled right into the garage of his place and walked inside naked. Inside, he brought us up to the room I had stayed in about two months earlier and Jeff had stayed in many months before that. I noticed the leather restraints for the first time. Jeff and I both cooperated as Colin restrained us to the cots. Only then did he give us our injections.

Next thing I knew it was morning. Colin helped us out of the beds, gave us our injections and an extremely light meal. We had to go down to the van naked and get dressed en route to the airport. At the international terminal Colin gave us each a hug and said he was certain we would do fine.

Hong Kong

The plane ride was uneventful. Jeff and I talked only briefly. What did we really have to say to each other that was not obvious?

After clearing customs in the Hong Kong airport, a young Asian woman was holding a sign reading “LANGLEY / ALLEN”. We introduced ourselves and she explained that she was the executive assistant to somebody or other. She had us get into the back seat of a small car and then got behind the driver’s wheel and led us on a harrowing trip through Hong Kong.

Not being familiar with any of the geography, I am at a loss to say where we went. However, when we arrived it was at a large apartment building.

The woman used a key card to control the elevator and we were whisked to the penthouse floor.

When the doors opened, she invited us to step out and “comfortable ourselves.” She then left without another word. I noticed that a key card was required to access the elevator to leave. Jeff scouted out that nobody was home and I plopped on a couch and turned on some sports.

After about five minutes Jeff joined me carrying some American beers.

Several hours passed and we were well into our fourth or fifth beer before two young American movie stars popped out of the elevator. I was floored at the sight of them, together no less.

“Good, you guys made it in safely,” the blond actor said.

“Yeah,” I chipped in.

“I’ll take the smaller one Matt,” the other actor said pointing at Jeff.

“Ok Ben,” Matt responded, “I’ll have to suffer with the cute blue-eyed one.”

Fucked

No modesty was displayed as Matt walked over, unzipped his fly and rammed his cock into my mouth. His cock rammed in and gagged me and then he started pissing. His firm hands prevented me from backing away or escaping the torrent of acidic piss streaming into my mouth and throat. Involuntarily I swallow the piss to avoid choking to death.

When he finished Matt laughed at me and told me to clean myself up. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Ben had given Jeff a similar treatment. As we left the room, I could hear Matt and Ben laughing about how they had gotten us good.

In the bathroom I brushed my teeth and followed with mouthwash to try to get the urine taste out of my mouth. Jeff did the same. The whole encounter seemed odd and despite my urge to beat the crap out of them a little voice in my head was saying, “respect and please the clients.”

We went back out into the living room and some sports were on and Matt and Ben were drinking beers. “Sit down,” Matt said pointing to an empty space on the couch. I quickly complied and he passed me a beer. Jeff responded to a similar instruction from Ben and we watched some sports and shot the shit like any group of four straight guys around the television watching sports.

I guess I was not even surprised when about three hours and a six-pack in Matt stood up, choked me with his cock and unloaded a stream of piss directly into the back of my throat. This time though, I was not excused to “clean up” and as quickly as the encounter had started it ended. All of us went back to the TV and then Ben pissed into Jeff’s mouth about thirty minutes later. I noticed that my bladder was filling up but as I began to fidget, Matt grabbed my arm and said, “stay here.”

“So Ben these guys are straight as arrows,” Matt said.

Ben picked up, “yeah, they seem genuinely ready to slug us for sticking our cocks in their mouths.”

Matt laughed, “I paid extra for ‘straight boys’ this time.”

“They ever been fucked in the ass,” Ben asked.

“Yeah, but if you notice they don’t become erect at gay play, only hetero sex.”

Ben grabbed Jeff’s crotch and Jeff instinctively tried to move away and got a jab to the abs. Ben pulled Jeff’s cock out and began to stroke it. No cock response. “Right you are,” Ben said to Matt.

Matt grabbed me and pushed me to the floor and pulled my pants down to my ankles. “Go on put up a fight, I’m still gone rape your ass,” Matt said to me.

I tried to struggle, but Matt was way too strong and kept me pinned and then proceeded to fuck me as I stayed completely limp dicked. After he shot a load into me, Matt instructed me to stay naked and get back on the couch.

More beer and sports followed, but I was not permitted to go to the bathroom. Jeff was spared having to drink more beer and Matt was clearly the “dominant” one with more of a dark edge to his urges towards me. Where Ben seemed tender to Jeff, Matt kept trying to hurt me subtly. By one in the morning, I had been forced to take three more loads of Matt’s piss and been fucked in the ass two more times, each time being more viciously tackled and raped by the handsome star.

Ben on the other hand was amorously licking Jeff’s nipples and kissing my coworker.

Every time I tried to get up to go to the bathroom Matt would grab me and keep me in my seat.

My bladder seemed like it was about to explode when Matt finally said, “Ok, let’s go take care of that bladder.” I was violently grabbed by the arm and led away to the bedroom and through to the bathroom. Matt quickly kneeled in the shower and told me that the only way I could get back at him for raping me was to pee all over him and humiliate him.

I quickly took him up on the offer and drenched him in a torrent of urine that reeked of beer. The stream of piss seemed unending and I noticed that Matt became erect from the scene and also tried to dodge my piss. As the bucket loads drained from my bladder I made an effort to try to force some into his face and even got bold enough to grab his hair and force his face directly into the stream.

He struggles to turn away but I manage for the first time in our brief relationship to overpower him and force my cock in his throat along with the last 20 seconds of pee.

As soon as the stream ended he collapsed into the shower seeming to relish being covered in pee. I stood over him and he said, “good to see you understand the only rule for your stay: what happens to you depends on what you can force on me and vice versa.”

[To be continued...]