The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Ranch: 2

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

The Ranch: 13 Mar 2002

Gunther woke me up extremely early and prodded me to get down to the office immediately. Without even a chance to brush my teeth, I wiggled out from under Albert and found my way down to the office.

Jonathon was already there as was Mr. X and the guest from the previous night. Mr. X smiled at me broadly and said, “Good work Mr. Langley, your guest has decided to leave you a personal tip.”

I felt acutely on display, but also relieved. Not knowing what to do or say, I said, “Thank you” and started to leave, but Mr. X called me back, “Mr. Langley, I need you to sign the log book to acknowledge your tip.”

There it was in black and white, $30,000/night for our guest on line 23 of the ledger and $50,000 for employee 145. I signed the right hand column acknowledging the tip and then Mr. X handed me another slip marked “DEPOSIT TO EMPLOYEE ESCROW” and I signed that as well. I very badly wanted to lick my guest’s boots, but realized the best thing for me to do was to politely leave.

Jonathan followed me out and explained that the guest had never left a tip before and was quite impressed with how I handled myself all tied up. The fact that we were walking out to a waiting limo suddenly struck me. Jonathon helped me into the limo and picked up a roll of saran wrap and duck tape.

In just twenty minutes, I was tightly restrained on the side bench of the limo and waiting for our guest. Jonathon dispensed with the ball gag, but did finger my hole to relax me and provide some instructions. The driver was a Ranch employee and Jonathan gave him some additional instructions as well.

I lay wrapped up for about twenty minutes before our guest got into the limo. He did not acknowledge my presence at first. It was not till we got through security and I had the slightly humiliating experience of being inventoried on my way out that the guest paid attention to me.

“Not many boys can tolerate getting all wrapped up,” he said as he pulled at one of my nipples through an opening in the wrap. My cock stiffened. “Good boy,” he commented, “you know to keep your mouth shut.” He kissed me and forced his tongue onto my mouth and I quickly reciprocated.

As he manuvered me for fucking wrapped up like a human mummy, he commented, “I really do not know how the Ranch finds such willing boys like yourself. I am one of the wealthiest men in the world and do you know that I have not had any luck finding a playmate like yourself who will be as cooperative as you are anywhere?”

I kept my mouth shut and he pushed his rock hard cock into my fuckhole and began to fuck my brains out. Completely unable to move or touch my cock I, I found myself enjoying the experience immensely. When he left his load inside me, he flipped me around and began jacking my cock slowly.

I felt the limo slowing and he stopped suddenly, kissed me and said, “I trust you will still be working in late April?” I grunted an acknolwedgement as the limo stopped and he stepped out onto the terminal at San Francscio International Airport.

The limo pulled away and I was going to be in for serious problems if I was not released from the saran wrap. Luckily, the driver stopped on a street just north of the airport, identified himself as number 78 and then cut the wrap open at several points to enable my skin to breathe, but not enough to let me out. Then we drove back to the Ranch. At the Ranch, the guard at the gate and the driver pulled me out of the car and took turns fucking me in the guard house. Finally, the driver took the car back to the garage. The gate guard finished unwrapping me, gave me sandals and made me walk back to the house.

Punishments?

I had now been at the Ranch for just barely a day and I was starving since it was well past noon and I had not eaten. I knew better than to just try to get food from the dining room. Though I was developing a certain curiosity about the “punishments” that got mentioned from time to time.

I reported to Gunther who sent me to the showers and told me Jonathan would debrief me and provide me lunch. In the showers, I felt quite alone suddenly. I caught myself ready to vomit in disgust over the fact that I had just had so much gay sex and made it to the toilet to throw up bile.

The dorm room was empty when I finished and I figured Jonathon was in the small room we had prepared in the night before. I was right. Jonathon had a large serving tray of plates topped with metal domes. Despite my hunger and food focus, Jonathon made me give an incredibly detailed report about my limo ride. When I omitted the sex at the gate house, I received a firm slap on my buttocks. I described that in detail as well, but that was not enough. Jonathon wanted details about how the guest had kissed me. When I complained I could not remember every single word, I received another firm slap on my buttocks.

Finally, after over an hour of detailed, blow by blow, touch by touch, descriptions of each sexual act, Jonathan told me I could eat lunch.

I devoured the food eagerly and was told to go rest in the dorm room.

Laying there, I saw Gunther fingering the butthole of one of the senior employees running housekeeping. When Gunther removed his finger, the head of housekeeping was kneeling in front of Gunther sobbing and begging to be punished.

Gunther took the sobbing section head and tied him to a hook dangling from the ceiling and said, “when everyone is back before dinner.” The housekeeping head was still sobbing, apologizing, and begging for punishment.

Gunther suddenly noticed me. He came over and sat on my bunk and asked how I was feeling. “Fine sir,” I responded.

“Good,” he said as he began to stroke my cock, “you seem to be doing pretty well for a straight boy who according to your tests hates gays and hates gay sex.” I was at a loss for words. He continued, “the last ‘straight’ boy we had here took months to train. Jonathan and I were punishing him constantly, he was Number 143 and we finally had to let him go last month.” Gunther’s attentions to my cock were increasing in ferocity and I was moaning softly in pleasure.

As quickly as Gunther started stroking me, he abruptly stopped. Another bout of nausea suddenly struck me. I tried to make it to the bathroom, but I was not quick enough. Gunther chuckled as I tossed my cookies onto the floor of the dorm.

Gunther tossed me over his shoulder and carried me to a medical exam room. The doctor who had examined me at Colin’s house a few days earlier was there. The doctor spoke up, “I can take it from here Gunther.” I was still nauseous, but I noticed the bracelet on the doctor’s wrist.

Physical II

“We were not really properly introduced the other day, everybody refers to me as ‘Doc,’” the doctor said while stretching out his hand to shake mine. “I’ve been working here for about a decade and unlike you and some of the newer boys, I was one-hundred percent gay when I started.”

My stomach was still quiet unsettled. Doc handed me a cup, “pee.” I just stood up in the middle of the room and pissed. As I finished, he handed me some heterosexual porno magazines and another cup, “a load of your cum now.”

The heterosexual porn quickly settled my stomach and even though Doc was standing right next to me with an obvious boner under his lab coat, I snatched up the mags and jerked my rod. It felt so good and so right to be staring at naked women again that I quickly lost track of Doc. When I shot, I made a pathetic attempt to try to keep the heterosexual porn.

Doc scolded me politely and took the magazines, “Each week you will have another physical, think of these magazines as my little ‘treat’ to get you to cooperate. You are tested weekly at the Ranch.” Before I had a chance to comment, the needles came out and Doc drew several vials of blood from my arm.

Doc picked up a white manila folder which was marked “PATENT RECORDS” in large letters and had my number printed below “145”. He opened the folder and began making notes. After a few moments he looked up and asked me, “aside from the nausea are you having any other side effects?” I shook my head. Doc closed the folder and placed into a locking file cabinet containing many similar folders.

Doc guided me out of the exam room to a small classroom. There were about a half-dozen old-fashioned school desks and other employees already occupied three of them.

Lesson-Exam

As I sat down, I felt Doc insert his finger into my anus. “You will sit here quietly and look straight at the clock. You will not move until you are told to move. All you will see is the movement of the clock and think of nothing else,” he said firmly and then removed his finger.

The room was dead silent. I found myself quite calm and my mind was blank. At the front of the classroom, I noticed a clock, I found myself strangely fixated on the clock. In the periphery of my vision I noticed some movement but stayed focused on the movement of the clock.

“Mr. Langley,” a voice from behind me said, “I am going to place another psychological assessment test in front of you and a pencil. When I remove my finger from your anus you will calmly, quickly, and honestly, complete the test. You will not become frustrated and you will share your innermost, deepest, darkest secrets without any hesitation as you answer the questions. When you finish the test you will put the pencil down and return to watching the movement of the clock.”

I suddenly noticed a pencil and exam in front of me. I read the instructions quickly and began the test. The test was somewhat long but I found that I was calm as I took the test. Some of the questions were quite personal, but I found that I really wanted to tell the exam administrator my deepest, darkest secrets. I noticed as I put the pencil down that about two hours had passed while I was taking the test.

“Now, Mr. Langley,” the voice started again, “when I remove my finger you will be fully alert and ready for a three hour class session on male sexuality. Today we will be discussing enjoying anal sex. You will find the topic interesting and be motivated to participate and totally comfortable discussing the topic.”

I came too and noticed that the classroom was filled with five other student-employees. I recognized my bunkmate, Albert, and the security guard who had fucked my brains out earlier in the morning. I could not recognize the other employees.

Our instructor was Colin and I found myself very at ease in the classroom. All of us shared our first gay anal sex experience with the others. Colin handed out dildos and we spent the bulk of the class working the dildos on our own anuses to experiment with how different things felt. During the entire lecture, I was amazed how comfortable I felt with all of the anal sex. The lecture ended with the last hour revolving around us taking turns fucking one another at Colin’s instructions.

The other students were dismissed at the end of class. I noticed that I was a bit hungry, but Colin pulled me aside and told me that I needed several days of intensive private lessons. Colin did not bother to finger my anus and give me specific instructions. Alone in the classroom, I suddenly found myself acutely aware of the fact that I had just had anal sex with five random guys both ways and started to get nauseous again.

I vomited again, but this time only bile came up. Colin returned and looked at me with a pitiful look. “We really did rush you into work too quickly,” he said taking me by the arm to a small room within the employee wing that had a locked entrance. Colin fingered my anus and ordered me to relax and then sit down in a comfortable chair.

Programming Session

Colin asked me to stay seated in the chair and relax my mind and focus my undivided attention on his voice. I found myself relaxing and the nausea I was having fading away.

“...Michael remember that no matter what happens here you are always going to be a bright articulate computer programmer from Nebraska... nothing that happens here will change you from being a happy well adjusted heterosexual...”

I found myself quite absorbed in the things Colin was saying. He was right: I was bright and articulate. I am heterosexual. I found that I was able to remember my high school girlfriend and also my college girlfriend.

Colin continued: “But you’ve chosen a temporary career path that will make you feel very good about yourself.”

That was true, I had signed up for a great job. I had already made over fifty thousand in tips and was making ten thousand a month.

“Now about this nausea, I want you to talk to me very freely about what is causing you to feel nauseous,” Colin continued.

“I guess its just I’ve always really hated fags and now I’m having gay sex a lot, makes me feel really disgusted with myself,” I said and suddenly realized how much gay sex I had had in just a few quick days. I had been thrown out the streets when my company dot-bombed and had turned two tricks, but that was for basic hunger.

Colin waited a bit before talking again, “Michael, from now on no matter how much work you do for clients or with other employees you will not be bothered by it. It will not make you a ‘fag’, in fact, the more often you work with our clients the better this will make you for your future girlfriends. From now on whenever you start to think about the sex you are having here at the Ranch, it will make you feel good inside, you will realize that it is making you a better, sexier, more attractive man. Do you understand?”

“Yes, SIR,” I answered eagerly. I realized as I answered, that I was suddenly feeling sexier since I had had all of that sex during the day.

Colin finished, “Now, I am going to send you to dinner with the other employees, but after dinner I want you to come back to this room, sit down in this chair, and wait for me.”

“Yes, SIR,” I responded and when Colin unlocked the door with the key, I stood up and headed to the employee dining area. At dinner, I sat next to one of the other personal services employees. Brian was of a similar slender build to myself and explained that he had been working at the Ranch for about two years. We chatted easily through dinner and after it ended I explained I was meeting with Colin again. Brian smiled knowingly and said, “you straight?”

“Yeah,” I said.

Brian said, “you hets need the most training from Colin.”

“What do you mean,” I asked.

“Come on, I mean you don’t have to be a genius to figure out that all of the employees here at the Ranch are kept under hypnosis to varying degrees?”

My mind started to wander and before I could fully register what Brian had said, Gunther and Colin were upon us. Both of us received fingers up our anuses. Brian and I were then taken together to the small locked room.

I watched, silently, as Brian begged Gunther to administer fifty violent blows with a prison strap to his buttocks for misbehaving. I watched Brian bend over the back of the chair and then Gunther picked up the prison strap. Gunther rained fifty, violent blows onto my coworker’s bared buttocks. Brian counted each blow out, but by the time blow twenty was landing he was reduced to sobbing and screaming in pain.

When the punishment ended, Brian quickly thanked Gunther for the punishment by sucking the more senior man’s cock. Gunther also instructed Brian to apologize to me and the slender, gay man sucked my cock off till I reached orgasm.

Brian was then removed from the room by Gunther and I was alone with Colin again.

“Michael,” Colin said, “drawing my attention, how are you feeling about your employment after our discussion this afternoon?”

“Quite good,” I said eagerly.

“How about seeing Brian get his ass whipped?”

“He deserved it,” I responded enthusiastically.

“So, we have two members of a boy band coming to stay here early next week,” Colin said switching subjects, “I am very concerned that you be ready to work with them.”

“Sir, yes, sir,” I responded eagerly.

“Last time they were here they really enjoyed that we had two heterosexual employees in personal services to play b-ball with,” Colin continued, “anyhow you and Mr. Allen who is heterosexual as well are going to have to work together to please these clients.”

“I love basketball, I played in high school,” I said.

“Good,” Colin said as he picked up a small device, “now stand very still as I affix these stimulators to your nipples.”

Colin’s voice sounded so melodic and yet firm at the same time. I stood absolutely still and he moved the device over my left nipple. I watched as the front of the device pulled my nipple in and then released it again with a thin gold band around it and pushing it out slightly. Colin did the same on my right nipple.

The bands held the tips of my nipples out about a sixteenth of an inch, but also left me feeling like the slightest wisp of air over my nipples was quite arousing.

Colin handed me a glass of red wine and told me to drink up. As I was drinking it, Brian’s remark in the cafeteria struck me for a moment and I remembered the wine at Colin’s house. But then I passed out.

Boy Band Boys

I spent the next five days in what I would later learn was called the “isolation room.” A few times I recall “waking up” with a pair of goggles showing images over my eyes and sounds in my ears. But as quickly as I would wake up, I would pass out again. When I finally woke up, Colin was removing the gold bands from my nipples and I was handed some basketball clothing.

“Be down at the court in ten minutes,” Colin said firmly. The clothing was about a size or two too small for me. Everything fit, but was tight and skimpy everywhere. Down at the court, I noticed that Mr. Allen was standing at attention and was similarly attired to myself.

“Mr. Langley, this is Mr. Allen, he is quite similar to you in background and what not, the two of you will be focused on two very special guests for the next few days: Brian and Nick,” Colin explained, “make sure they have an extremely gratifying stay.”

With that remark, Colin walked off and Mr. Allen, Jeff, turned and introduced himself to me. Jeff was, like myself, a slender build straight guy. He was from Wisconsin, and had worked as a network engineer until mid-2001 when he had joined the Ranch. Jeff had lost his girlfriend with his job. Before we had a chance to fully trade stories, Jeff tapped me on the shoulder and I saw our guests entering the court.

Two-on-Two

Brian and Nick quickly introduced themselves to Jeff and I and then had us pair up. Nick and myself versus Brian and Jeff. Nick and Brian quickly tossed for shirts vs. skins. Nick and I were quickly shirtless and the half-court b-ball game started.

Although Nick was younger than Brian, he was a slightly stronger player. Also, he and I quickly found a rhythm and were trouncing Brian and Jeff. The sweat on all of us was running down as Brian’s stopwatch went off and he called the game: 36 (Us) to 24 (Them).

I was somewhat unprepared for what followed, but Nick whipped his cock out of his pants and Brian was on his knees sucking off. Nick turned to me and said, “Loser blows.” Without hesitating, I whipped out my cock and Jeff proceeded to suck me off.

After a few minutes, Nick let go of Brian’s head and pulled up his pants. I followed my host’s lead and Jeff stopped sucking me. Brian led the way to the shower room where the four of us all showered together. The shower was fairly normal at first, but then Brian handed Jeff the soap and asked him to soap him down. Jeff, of course, complied. Nick followed suit and I soaped down the band boy.

After I finished Nick, he turned and lathered me up and then did my hair with shampoo. I returned that favor and caught Brian and Jeff doing the same out of the corner of my eye.

We headed back to the guest room that Nick and Brian would be occupying and the boys quickly turned on the tournament. The boys quickly made bets and the payoffs were not explicitly mentioned, but I had a good sense from our game of two-on-two of what form the payoff might take.

For the first time in the days since I arrived at the Ranch, things seemed surprisingly like the old days in Nebraska—and even my dot-com days. Four “straight” guys around the TV, drinking beer, talking shit, and watching sports. Brian and Nick were nice as pie and I have to say that if they were fags they were way hetero about it. Of course a small voice in my brain was conflicted about that statement, but I found that a different, calm, soothing voice kept that small voice down.

As Nick saw his—our—bet going down in flames, he made a mad dash for the bathroom, but Brian grabbed the younger band member quickly instructed Jeff to grab his shoulders. Nick was unceremoniously forced to stand in between the other two guys and take it up the ass from Brian as Jeff face-fucked him.

I watched with a strange fascination as Brian spit and “lubed” up Nick’s tight end and then began to fuck the younger boy. Jeff followed cue and rammed his dick into Nick’s face eagerly. Resigned to his fate, Nick took it like a man and seemed to enjoy the experience. As soon as Nick was done, it was my turn with Brian doing the anal work again and Jeff face fucking me. I gave absolutely no resistance and quickly relaxed to let Brian fuck me ass.

As soon as the bet was paid off, the boys quickly bet on the next round of the tournament and we went back to watching the show. In the course of the afternoon’s games, our team (Nick and I) lost only that one bet. Brian and Jeff on the other hand lost the other three bets. Brian was a much sorer loser than Nick and it took both Jeff and I to initially restrain Brian to get fucked each of the three times he lost. Nick seemed to particularly relish fucking the older boy and Brian seemed to be particularly humiliated by it.

By the time some of the other employees delivered dinner—hoagies, I was famished and exhausted. The boys eagerly shared all varieties of stories with Jeff and me over dinner and into the early evening. By two, it was time for bed and the boys suggested we do a huge sleep over in the guest room.

Brian and Nick lay down in the center of the bed with Jeff and I on the outside. Nick stayed paired closer to my side and Brian stayed with Jeff. When the lights went out, Nick gently rocked me to the side and then inserted his hard cock in my ass without a word. Somehow I knew to stay absolutely quiet. In the silence, I could hear some slight noises on the other side of the bed. I realized that Brian was fucking Jeff a bit more aggressively, but that Jeff was staying quiet. In the silence I heard Brian come closer and closer to orgasm inside Jeff.

When the orgasm came, it was clearly an intense explosion since Brian let out an animal like cry of pleasure. Nick however had remained still, but also rock hard inside me. I hard rustling in the sheets and then kissing and whispering. Nick however remained silent and rigid within me. It was intense. The silence seemed to eat at me and yet I felt no compulsion to break it. Finally, I heard the sheets rustling again and then Nick grunted and his cock thrust deeper into me.

“Fuck his ass,” I heard Brian whisper to Jeff, who was more than happy to oblige. My only stimulation was from the secondary thrusts of Nick’s cock further into my ass from Jeff fucking Nick. Brian kept encouraging Jeff to fuck Nick harder and harder.

“Fuck him like an animal Jeff,” Brian encouraged as Jeff began grunting and Nick quickly followed suit. I found myself incredibly aroused by the situation, and as Jeff’s anal assault on Nick continued, my own arousal level went through the roof.

Then the encouragement that pushed me over the edge came, Nick moaned, “you’ve got such a hot ass Michael.” His melodic voice struck through me and I shot my load into the dark room. He followed almost in sync loading up my ass. Then Jeff followed as well unloading into Nick’s boy butt.

We all untangled from one another and then Nick and Brian spooned one another in the center of the bed leaving Jeff and I separated apart to go to sleep very alone.

I fell asleep quickly as I tried to focus on the day’s events, a hazy cloud came over my mind. I could just remember a flashing red L.E.D. and a soothing, yet authoritarian voice giving me instructions.

[To be continued...]