The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Ranch: Pop-Back

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Return from Hong Kong

Jeff and I remained prisoners in the penthouse with Matt and Ben for well over a week before being sent packing back to the states. Matt handed me two sealed envelopes.

The flight back was completely uneventful and Colin was just outside customs to “claim” us like baggage. We got into the back of the van and quickly stripped naked for the ride back to the Ranch.

Colin wasted no time and drove us directly up into Napa and we were quickly escorted past the guard house with only minimal fondling. Colin guided us to the office where Mr. X was waiting.

Two syringes sat on the desk. Without even really thinking about it both Jeff and I grabbed the syringes and shot up.

Colin handed Mr. X the envelopes which he opened calmly as Jeff and I stood at attention.

“Jeff, nice work,” Mr. X commented, “Ben paid us $500,000 for three weeks of work from you and left you a tip of $100,000.”

Without prompting, Jeff stepped over to the desk and signed the ledger for the tip. Colin escorted Jeff out of the room.

Mr. X approached me and patted me on the back, “very well done. Matt is one of our more tempermental clients. Last time he threw a hissy fit and refused to pay. I have here though a wire transfer receipt for $2,000,000 to the Ranch with a note, ‘Sorry about last time, thanks for the second chance.’”

Then, quite matter of factly Mr. X added, “there’s a personal note for you.”

Mike:

Thanks for treating me like the piss pig I am.

Matt

A slip of paper fell from the note. I bent to pick it up: it was a wire transfer receipt for $500,000. I obediently signed the ledger for Mr. X and then Mr. X said, “Oh, Michael you’ve been here three months now.”

Then I blacked out.

Re-Intermezzio

The sun had risen and set three times since Mr. X had departed. I had written into the notebook almost non-stop.

A log of someone, me, but not me.

The notebook pages were filled with ink.

I flipped through the pages.

Oddly, I found myself feeling very pragmatic about the whole affair. If sex with guys made me filthy stinking rich, who cared. It was a job.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Then I picked up my wallet and headed down to the casino floor.

As I was exiting, I noticed a simple envelope taped to the door of the suite. I opened the note and it said, “stop by the concierge, he has some money for you if you want. -X”

I stopped at the concierge who handed me another envelope filled with bills and decided to hit the street. I hooked up with another prostitute and had more sex. Then headed back to the Bellagio and decided to gamble away the evening.

After three hours I was running about even and decided to leave the blackjack table. My room card got me some exclusive seats for “O”.

When I finally returned, Mr. X was waiting for me, “Having fun Mr. Langley?”

“I’m game, hypnosis and all,” I said.

“Three years,” Mr. X said.

“Like Odysseus being bound to the mast to be saved from the sirens,” I responded.

“Exactly, there will be no ‘out’ in another three months, You will be our property for the next three years,” Mr. X emphasized.

“Can I ask for a few conditions?”

Mr. X pulled a tawse out from nowhere, “Stick out your hand.”

I hesitated.

Mr. X grabbed my hand and said, “each request will result in one blow from the tawse whether it is accepted or not.”

I hesitated longer.

“Go on Mr. Langley.”

“I would like to be able to contact my mother periodically.”

CRACK

I jumped back from the pain of the tawse, but Mr. X maintained a firm grip on my arm.

“And I want another couple days in Vegas.”

CRACK

“I’ll bring by your three year contract on Sunday,” Mr. X said as he left.

I wailed in my own crapulence and about $10,000 in cash Mr. X left at the concierge for me for the next three days. When Sunday arrived, I was waiting in the room watching the sunset. Mr. X entered without knocking along with the lawyer I had met a little more than three months earlier at Colin’s house.

The lawyer handed me several documents and took over three hours walking me through them: wills, durable powers of attorney, employment contracts, and more. In the end I signed all of the agreements and then without having to be asked stripped naked.

Mr. X inserted a finger in my anus and I blacked out.

Backstreet’s Back

Brian and Nick greeted Jeff and I in the gymnasium of the Ranch like best friends. We teamed up Nick and I versus Brian and Jeff for two-on-two. Brian and Jeff lost the toss and went skins to our shirts and we quickly began a fast paced, but friendly game.

As the game ended with Nick and I taking a brutal defeat of 40 to 16, and Brian had the younger band member on his knees sucking cock as the loser. Jeff grabbed my head and made me suck cock.

We headed back to the room without showering and flicked on a motorcycle race. Brian and Nick began laying odds with one another as the four of us sat around the TV. Each time a bet was lost, the loser got double fucked—mouth and ass—by the other team.

Nick did better than usual betting for he and I and all told we fucked Brian and Jeff (I only got my dick sucked; Nick got to fuck all the ass) ten times while Nick and I only lost one race.

Nick dragged me to a private shower with just him and explained that we were going to go off-Ranch again. In fact, I we were going to hit a spanking party in San Francisco and then spend the night at the Marriot and enjoy some other local sites.

I agreed readily and headed out without showering. Gunther greated the two of us in the lobby, my wallet and keys to one of the Priuses in hand.

I drove us into the city and to the downtown Marriott. Nick went completely unrecognized as we checked into the hotel and went up to our room.

In the room, Nick had me take a shower with him and fucked me bareback in the shower. No condoms for clients.

Cleaned up, he took some “clothing” for me to wear to the party out of a suitcase along with a variety of corporal punishment implements. I was to be his “daddy” and publicly spank and whip him at this party. He would be wearing a hood the entire time.

The taxi dropped us off in front of an unassuming house in a borderline neighborhood. Nick was already hooded and on a leash; I was wearing biker’s leathers. A small line of about ten, mostly older, guys was waiting for the party to start.

Sex Party

Nick’s fake ID worked like a charm and both of us were in without being recognized.

Per his explicit instructions, I quickly led him down to a basement dungeon area.

I set up shop by restraining him face down to a table with a pillow under his midsection.

It was quite a sight: One hooded, twink boy band boy, face down, ass bare and exposed, back bare and exposed, and a sign: “Fag Boy: Please Use and Punish Me” hanging from the ceiling nearby. I placed a strip of condoms and lube at one side and a variety of corporal punishment implements on another.

Without hesitation, I let out a barrage of blows with the razor strap at full force. This quickly bruised his ass up and then I followed up by fucking his ass while wearing a condom to avoid trouble with the DM.

I then stood aside and invited a variety of men to use the faggot similarly.

After twenty guys, the night was over. His ass looked like ground beef, but I could tell he had enjoyed the humiliation and the use thoroughly. I took Nick back to the hotel and we fell asleep with him embracing me, still hooded.

In the morning, he was awake before me and I found him soaking in the bathtub.

“Hey,” he said.

“Hey, you get want you fag boy,” I said.

“If only I could have more of that,” he said.

“Couldn’t you get the other boys at the Ranch?”

He interrupted, “It’s just not the same. The boys at the Ranch are all too ‘perfect’ for lack of a better word. They would be consciously trying to avoid hurting me. The guys last night were using me thoroughly.”

“Nice to see that this time is different then last,” I joked, “I suppose I won’t need to beat you up or anything?”

“Nah,” Nick said, “but that was way cool.”

After a pause, Nick added “Brian was supposed to be taking your friend Jeff to a piss party.”

I asked, “Want to catch a movie at the Metreon?”

Nick smiled, “yeah that would be way cool.”

I helped Nick out of the tub and inspected his ass. Serious bruising was evident, but nothing that would require immediate medical attention was visible. We showered together and then headed off to the theaters.

Nick wanted to see “Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones”, but the next showing was not for a half hour. We popped into the Sony store and he dropped a couple hundred on PS2 games and he insisted on buying me a Vaio laptop.

I politely tried to refuse, but he insisted. The theater was empty enough and we were reasonably isolated enough that once the lights went down, Nick freely reached into my pants and began to fondle my cock.

Somewhere in the middle of a scene I quietly orgasmed to my guest’s loving ministrations.

I then zipped up quietly and reciprocated.

Back at the hotel, he set me up with an AOL account charged to his card so he could “stay in touch with me while touring.” I commented that he seemed to really be able to take a thrashing. He shrugged and remarked it was less than he ever got for misbehaving.

“Ok, so you are RchHypSlv9 AT aol.com,” Nick explained, “I already have paid Mr. X to ensure that you will be available to chat with me at certain times.”

“Thanks,” I said and taking a cue from his eyes, quickly kneeled to suck his handsome cock.

“Can I take you out to a fancy dinner,” Nick asked politely.

“Nick you know you can do and have anything you want,” I responded.

“Strip,” Nick said picking up the razor strap, “good, I want to turn your ass into ground beef like mine and then dress you up in a tuxedo and take you out to dinner.”

I quickly removed my clothing and bent over a chair and stretched my legs apart to make my ass an easy target for Nick’s blows. Nick laid in with a vengeance and I stayed absolutely quiet and still as he brutalized me. When my ass was bruised beyond easy recognition he fucked me bareback while I remained over the chair and then told me to get dressed for dinner.

“Ok, this restaurant is Berkeley,” he said as we went downstairs and requested the car.

At the restaurant, the reservations were in my name. I found myself having a difficult time sitting on my sore ass and wondered how Nick seemed to be so at ease.

At Chez Panisse we were treated to an elaborate multi-course dinner. Nick selected several expensive wines and we enjoyed them thoroughly along with dinner. Nick picked up the thousand dollar check without an after thought and we headed back to the Marriott.

Basketball Finale

The next morning Nick suggested we head back to the Ranch. Brian and Jeff were playing one-on-one in front of a small audience of employees. They greeted us as we joined them. Nick stripped off his shirt and teamed up with his lover Brian to whip Jeff and I handily.

In front of the twenty-odd assembled employees Brian and Nick took turns forcing Jeff and I to suck cock. They whipped the audience into a frenzy and kept commenting on how “humiliating” it must be to make straight boys suck cock.

Then they invited the other employees to “have at us.” We were total jailbait on the court.

Nick and Brian headed off to start a tour.

After all of the employees finished with us, Mr. X was standing on the court and escorted Jeff and I inside.

“Good work both of you,” Mr. X said inside his office. He inserted his finger in our anuses and made us stand at attention. “Mr. Langley, I see Nick’s fondness for the strap was well in evidence this trip. Mr. Allen you got to drink lots of piss.”

“The dollar amounts you boys draw are phenomenal,” Mr. X continued, “as he had both of us sign for huge tips.”

“Mr. Langley, or is that RchHypSlv9, we will have to discuss ‘your laptop’ and email responsibilities,” Mr. X continued as he put the laptop on his desk. I remained paralyzed at attention.

Gunther stepped in and put his finger into Jeff’s and my anuses and then led us out of the room with a finger in our ass. Gunther led us to the small “hetero” room that Jeff and I shared apart from the other employees. The nudie female pictures on the wall were quite the draw and we were left there alone. As Gunther left, Jeff and I found ourselves watching some of the hetero porn on the video screens and jacking off.

New Het

The door to our small room opened and Colin entered with a young man who looked quite similar to Jeff and I. The boy was completely under and Colin talked freely about how “Tristen” was the newest heterosexual member of the team.

Colin had the three of us stand in the center of the room and instructed all three of us to focus on the red LED message boards.

All three of us were naked, buttocks and backs pressed against buttocks and backs.

The messages began in earnest.

Hours later, Colin permitted me to move and led me down to Mr. X’s office where I was placed in front of the Vaio that Nick had purchased for my use. After I finished the email, I was returned the training room and positioned precisely against Tristen’s and Jeff’s naked backsides and ordered to remain in place.

We stood in place for over a day, unable to move as were force fed instructions about being heterosexual but cooperating in any sex acts required. As quickly as our forced training began, Colin permitted the three of us to move freely about the room to relieve ourselves, eat, and rest on the floor.

The room as windowless and with Tristen in need of intense training, Jeff and I were getting a refresher course out the wazoo.

My only release from the training was for daily email and some brief IM sessions with Nick.

Colin then asked me politely to begin taking “my injections again” and I found myself taking them twice a day and then helping Tirsten do the same. Jeff was taken off to visit a client—Ben I think—and so it was just Tristen and I.

I somehow sensed that the two of us would be taking an extended trip.

Camp Pendleton

Tristen and I were escorted down to a military-style van in United States Marine Corps uniforms. For the first time I became consciously aware that Tristen was African-American and that he was one of very few non-Caucasian employees of the Ranch.

Colin was wearing an MP uniform and I noticed that Tristen and I were wearing uniforms. I realized that my insignias was for a Lance Corporal and the absance of an insignia on Tristen’s uniform made him a Private.

It took over ten hours and Colin did not let us out of the back of the truck for what seemed like a day.

At the gates of Camp Pendleton, we were shooed in and we drove to a small bunker off to one side of the base. Colin marched us out of the van and into an underground facility. I noticed that there were several senior ranking officers who I immediately saluted.

Tristen was slightly slower and took a blow with a riding crop from a drill sergeant.

(To be continued...)