The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sex Ranch: 1

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

San Francisco: 7 Mar 2002

I came out here to join the DOT-COM revolution. I just celebrated my twenty-third birthday yesterday, on the streets. My family back in Nebraska thinks I am still having a blast. But for six months now I have been living on the streets.

I am most definitely, positively, absolutely not gay. But, recently, I turned a few tricks to make some bucks. One of the old fuckers who picked me up invited me to come work at a private club in the Napa Valley: . He left me a small card labeled the Ranch which had an 800 number on it.

Shivering in the cold spring air, I found a pay phone and dialed the 800 number on the card. A young man answered with a distinctly foreign accent, “Ranch.”

“Yes,” I said stumbling, “I got a card.”

“Can you hold,” the voice said. Before I could respond a deep baritone voice was on the line, “You Michael Langley?”

I almost hung up, but the voice had an edge of command to it, and I found myself answering, “Yes sir.”

“You at the corner of Castro and Nineteenth?”

I dropped the phone in panic. I looked around me afraid that I was being watched. Then I picked it up, “How did you know?”

“Go stand in front of the Bank of America ATMs up the street. Have your jacket and shirt off your body and held in your left hand. I will be there in twenty minutes exactly.”

The phone went dead. I realized then that the baritone voice definitely was not all the way in Napa if baritone was going to come get me in twenty minutes in the middle of the Castro.

Despite the cold and a variety of misgivings, my hunger and need for money got the better of me.

Shirtless

I stood in front of the ATMs and after about fifteen minutes I took my jacket off. At eighteen I took of my shirt. My nipples quickly stood at attention. I fumbled the items into my left hand and stood shivering in the cold. Given that it was around six in the evening in the Castro, nobody thought anything of my predicament although I definitely got some strong glances at my shirtless chest.

Out of nowhere, I felt an arm on my shoulder and baritone was beside me. “Michael walk with me,” he said without allowing me a chance to look at him or second guess him. We walked up Castro street at a brisk pace. He stayed just behind me with a hand clamped around my shoulder in a friendly, but firm fashion. He drove me up the street at such a pace that I did not have a chance to really get a sense of him or even really look.

At twenty-fifth street, we stopped and turned into an old Victorian.

“Colin Hanks,” baritone said introducing himself as we stepped inside. Colin was a large man easily 6′ 6″ and 230-plus pounds. “Not to worry, I just meet the boys, interview them and make a recommendation. You can stay here for the next three nights. If after the interview and medical tests you pass and are interested I will take you up to the Ranch.”

I stammered, still shivering.

“Tea,” Colin said handing me a hot cup of tea and artfully relieving me of my jacket and shirt and taking it out of the room.

The tea warmed me up and Colin suggested I sit down. I did eagerly and Tom asked what I would like to eat. “Anything,” I volunteered eagerly.

Tom smiled and disappeared to the kitchen and returned with a large portion of steak and a modest glass of red wine. “Eat and drink up,” Colin volunteered, “we can do the first interview in the morning after your medical exam.”

I nodded and ate up quickly.

Physical

In the morning, Colin roused me early and asked me to come upstairs with him to a small exam room. The room was a modern exam room and there was already an officious looking doctor in a white lab coat. As I entered, I was instructed by Colin to remove all of my clothing and the doctor put on latex exam gloves.

Colin took my clothes and left the room.

The doctor did not introduce himself and immediately began poking and prodding me with minimal concern for my feelings. After about five minutes, he drew several vials of blood for testing. Then asked me to roll over on my stomach. In went a rectal thermometer and that was followed by his fingers for a “prostate check”. “Queer bastard,” I thought.

I was asked to roll over again and to ejaculate into a cup. He stood watching me as I did it and I could tell he had a boner. Then he handed me another cup and had me piss into that.

Then he removed his gloves, picked up all of his samples and walked out without having even really acknowledged my existence as a human being.

Test

Colin came back into the room and asked me to follow him downstairs to the room where I had been served dinner the night before. Oddly, I found I did not bother to ask for my clothing.

Colin handed me a stack of papers and a number two pencil and said matter of factly, fill these out and then I will get you some lunch.

There were about fifty pages of questions. The questions were about my personal history as well as my personality. The questions left me feeling unsettled since they seemed to be trying to play mental tricks on me. By the time I finished, I was feeling frustrated and I was glad to see Colin standing with another large portion of steak and another glass of wine.

Colin took my test papers and left me to eat the food, naked in his living room. When he reappeared, Colin asked me to go up to the bedroom I had stayed in the night before and stay there until dinner. I thought about leaving and realized I was naked, but well fed and well rested for the first time since losing my job.

I fell asleep up in the bedroom and was woken up to find that Colin was sitting on the edge of the bed. “Michael, you fell asleep, do you want to have something for dinner?”

Still hungry from months of malnutrition, I readily agreed. Colin brought me a lighter meal and another glass of wine. I devoured the food quickly and then fell asleep.

Legal

In the morning, I found a well dressed wall-street type lawyer sitting in the foyer.

“Mr. Langley,” the middle-aged attorney said to me.

I nodded.

“The Ranch is committed to maintaining the highest standards of employments for its employees, I would like to explain to you the terms of your prospective arrangement.”

The lawyer handed me a small medic-alert bracelet. I looked at the front it had a fancy logo with the word “Ranch” at bottom. On the back my name, date of birth, and two other numbers were engraved: Michael Langley 1978-07-04 145/10.0

“Michael things are very simple at the Ranch, you have an employee id, yours is 145; and a salary, yours is ten thousand a month; you make the Ranch’s guests happy and you will stay employed.”

I stared at the bracelet and at the lawyer like an idiot from Nebraska who was seeing the big city for the first time.

“Will I have to,” I started.

The lawyer interrupted, “Mr. Langley, the Ranch maintains the highest standards in guest satisfaction, you will be expected to uphold those standards.” With that the lawyer handed me a stack of papers to sign. Ten thousand a month was a fortune to me. I signed and dated every line and then put the bracelet on.

Training

Colin served me breakfast as the lawyer left. For the first time, I noticed he was wearing a similar bracelet on his left wrist. Catching my gaze he turned it over, his employee id was 22 and his salary was identical to mine.

“Michael,” Colin said politely, “I do need to ask you a somewhat impertinent question.”

I nodded meekly.

“Are you gay?”

I shook my head.

“May I be blunt,” Colin said.

I nodded.

“How do you feel about having gay sex,” he said tenderly as he approached me and put his arm around my shoulder again.

I shrugged.

He gripped the back of my neck firmly and then put one hand on my cock and began to stroke it. “Michael, you are not the first straight guy to be employed by the Ranch. In fact I suspect that is what Mr. X saw in you. He is one of the two owners and he is in charge of recruitment. You turned a trick with him.” All the while, Colin was stroking my cock and I was doing nothing to stop him.

“I guess,” I said noncommittally.

Colin reached his free hand around to my anus and inserted a finger. I gasped and tried to move slightly, but his grip on my neck was firm and I did not move anywhere. “Relax,” Colin said in that deep baritone command voice. Suddenly, I found myself relaxing.

“Michael you are becoming very relaxed, in fact whenever a higher ranked employee has their finger in your anus you will become extremely relaxed and receptive to instruction,” Colin said.

I found his voice hypnotic and relaxing.

Colin maneuvered a second finger into my anus and I let out a gasp of relief as my cock reached full mast. Colin continued to talk as he removed a finger and I continued to relax, “Michael you are going deeper into a trance, all you can hear is my voice.

“Michael, you will continue to be 100% heterosexual, however while you are at the Ranch you will be 100% comfortable having gay sex at will on demand as often as guests want it.”

I nodded and moaned softly in pleasurable agreement as Colin continued to finger my ass.

“Now, when I remove my finger from your ass you will not remember any of this conversation, but you will ask me to take you to the Ranch first thing tomorrow to start your new job.”

I nodded and Colin removed his finger. I looked up and asked, “Colin I would like to start my new job at the Ranch tomorrow morning.”

Colin smiled at me and took me up to my room.

Day 1

Colin led me to his van naked and I had to ride in the back of van to avoid attracting attention. After about two and a half hours, we turned down a nearly invisible driveway tucked between some trees and drove another two miles before reaching a small gate house.

Colin introduced himself as number 22 and indicated that 145, me, was with him. The gate guard opened the back door of the van and came in. The guard was dressed in military fatigues and was wearing a holstered weapon. The guard asked to see my bracelet and wrote down my particulars on a log sheet. Then he had me sign in and asked me to step out of the van.

The guard did not introduce himself and I was quite cold in the March air. Colin pulled the van through and then back around and out onto the road. I was now at the Ranch. The guard took me into the gate house and handed me a pair of sandals for my feet and told me to walk up to the main house, it was only three miles uphill.

On my way, I noticed that there were a large number of similar young, white men like myself walking the grounds completely naked except for sandals. All had bracelets on their left hand. Additionally, I noticed some well heeled men of various ethnicities they were accompanying. The closer I got to the house the larger the “crowds” got. Just outside the front door there was a large pool area and an orgy was in full swing with about four guests getting serviced by eight employees—two per guest.

As I would soon learn at any one time at most ten guests were allowed at the Ranch. The Ranch was owned by two older gay men and employed forty at a given time divided into security, housekeeping, kitchen staff, and guest personal services. Only guest personal services employees were sexually available to guests and the signal was the fact that they went without any clothing. Each group of staff had one or more group heads. Since I was 145 and at any one point there were forty employees, you can see there is some turn over. After all, the guests expect hot, fresh boymeat and the owners deliver it.

Meet the Owner

Mr. X greeted me at the entrance and immediately inserted a finger in my anus. I found myself extremely relaxed and very attentive to his instructions. Guided by his finger in my anus, I followed him into his office on the first floor.

“Mr. Langley, pleasure to have you here,” Mr. X explained, “you do realize that most people do not know the Ranch exists, it is a very exclusive club. Every person here has a net worth over ten million and enjoys the utmost in discretion and the utmost in attention from our employees—yourself included”

I nodded.

“Tonight one of the wealthiest men on the planet is staying here and expects to test our newest employee.” My cock became extremely aroused, I remembered what Colin had said about enjoying serving the guests and found myself aroused at the prospect of having sex with someone so famous.

“Ok, when I remove my finger from your anus, you will thank me for employing you and go up to the employee quarters and ask the house master to get you cleaned up,” Mr. X finished up and then removed his finger from my ass.

I profusely thanked Mr. X for my new job and asked to be excused to get cleaned up for the evening.

House Master

A thirty something man with a shaved head greeted me in the employee quarters. Located on the top floor of the main house, there was one large barracks style room for all forty of us. A small secondary room was available for employees working odd shifts to sleep in with fewer disturbances. The house master was number was 49. He showed me my bed and then showed me the small bathroom cubby with supplies for me and my number labeled on it.

“You know about rank right,” the house master asked.

I nodded, “lower number equals more senior”.

“Right,” the house master said, “keep that in mind around here. You will be the hot fuck toy for quite some time for the guests, but don’t let that get to your head.”

I nodded, “I’m Michael by the way.”

The house master grunted, “Gunther,” and then started to give me a tour of the house and introduced me to all of the employees who were awake and in the house. Gunther explained the categories of employees and our respective functions and told me flat out that I was one of fifteen employees now assigned to “guest personal services.” I was the youngest employee of the Ranch at present and was going to be in high guest demand.

I also learned that all employees (and guests) were regularly tested to be disease free and that condoms were banned items on the property. Gunther finished my tour of the house and then took me back up to the quarters where I was introduced to my bunkmate, one of the housekeeping employees, Albert. There were twenty beds in the main dorm and six in the off-cycle dorm. We were expected to perform certain grooming tasks in conjunction with our bunkmates, but sex with them was optional, but normative.

Gunther told me to take a shower and that Albert would be up in five minutes to shave everything except my eyebrows and the hair on my head. My bunkmate and I would be responsible for keeping each other in that state.

I asked Gunther where he was from and he said that it was not appropriate to ask questions about the pasts of employees or guests. He did mention that all employees had to be third generation Americans who were Caucasians and had at least a high school education. Then he inserted his finger in my anus and told me that I had misbehaved and that when he removed his finger from my anus I would apologize profusely and ask to be punished.

As soon as his finger was removed from my anus, I realized that I had acted extremely inappropriately in asking about Gunther’s past and apologized to him. I then got on my knees and begged him to punish me. Gunther told me that it was common for new employees to make some mistakes and that since this had been private he would forgive the transgression. I felt a tremendous sense of relief that Gunther had forgiven me. I was somewhat sad that I had not been punished for my misbehavior though.

Shave Down

Albert showed up and found me in the shower. He was a handsome white boy not much different from myself, number 134, he had to be a relatively recent arrival to the Ranch. He was extremely clean shaven and took a clean razor blade from the dispenser together with my razor handle from my cubby and began to remove my body hair.

Albert’s touch was gentle and erotic and periodically during the shave if I tensed up, he would insert his finger into my ass and I found myself quite relaxed. After he finished, the blade was disposed into a biohazard container and Albert asked me to shave him down. I copied his behaviors and tried to be gentle in shaving his entire body. Albert had to prompt me to do his crotch and butt hole.

After I disposed of the razor blade, Albert suggested we relax in bed until employee dinner time. I agreed and we got into the bunk with each other. Albert got on top of me and put his face against mine. While shaving him, I noticed his birth year put him at 27 years old and only $4K/month of salary. He turned out to be “straight” too, but like all employees at the Ranch had been hypnotically reprogrammed to have sex with other employees, and in some cases the guests too. We kissed quite a bit for two heterosexual men that afternoon and clearly became comfortable with the fact that we would be sleeping together.

Around four thirty, the rest of the day employees filtered in. Gunther fingered my asshole and asked me to kneel and suck all of their dicks as they approached to introduce myself. The hottest and youngest guys were all in the guest personal services group like myself. All of them were beautiful young, white men, and all of them had no problem having their dicks sucked. Further, all of them appreciated the chance to have the new meat suck them off.

By five o’clock kitchen employees were filtering back out to prepare the evening meal for the guests and I had been taken aside by the head of guest personal services, #109-Jonathan, age 25, for special instructions for the evening.

Evening

Jonathan led me to a small room on the employee floor and told me we were going to spend till seven practicing our guest’s favorite sexual positions and then I would be given dinner and then dressed up for the evening.

With that, Jonathan quickly had me taking it doggy style in the ass and also riding his cock like a bronco billy. He then showed me how the guest liked to find his assistant tied up for unwrapping. Twice while I was getting tied up, I started to get nervous and Jonathan just stuck his finger in my ass and I calmed down.

Jonathan left me tied up for over an hour to make sure I could stay calm enough for our guest and then brought some dinner into the training room. I ate heartily and then Jonathan cleaned me out with my first enema. By nine o’clock, I was firmly wrapped in saran wrap and then tied off in a bow for one of the richest men in the world. A gag was lodged deep in my mouth and a butt plug was firmly within my ass. My cock had been stimulated and then trapped in some sort of cock ring. Three more times while I was wrapped up, Jonathan had to put his finger in my ass to relax me for our guest.

The guest did not return till close to ten o’clock. I was resting calmly in the position he liked the most. I was excited to be making my worth for the Ranch. The man lit two small candles and stood over me with Jonathan at his side, “nice selection, as virgin as you were that first night three years ago?”

Jonathan said yes and asked if our guest needed any assistance. The guest shook his head and asked Jonathan to leave us alone. As Jonathan left, the guest turned the lights dim and began to unwrap me like a Christmas gift. Jonathan and prepared me well to stay relaxed and not sweat too much in the saran wrap. The hypnosis that all employees undergo helped a lot as well.

Our guest unwrapped me fully and then chained my arms to the corners of the bed and lifted my legs in the air and locked them to my wrists leaving my plugged ass exposed for fucking. In a swift motion, he yanked my butt plug and then got between my legs to fuck me.

I was so aroused at the prospect of being fucked by my first guest that I nearly shot my load as he entered me, but managed to hold it back.

The guest fucked me like an animal and I could only grunt through the gag. After ramming me like a truck he unbound me and told me to ride him like a bronco. He also asked me to remove the gag and make “cowboy” noises. I quickly got on top of the guest and rode his cock like a bronco, while “whooping”. I felt the guest shoot inside of me and then he ordered me to deliver a load onto his chest. I was a bit surprised, but not disturbed. I quickly started jacking myself while continuing to ride his now softening cock and delivered a load onto his chest. I was then instructed to leave immediately.

I quickly got off him and stood up to leave. The guest was laying rubbing my cum into his chest, but I left without staring. Jonathan was outside the door and escorted me back up to the employee quarters for debriefing.

After walking through the events with Jonathan he asked if I liked having sex with men. I shook my head. “But you like working here,” he asked.

“Absolutely,” I found myself saying enthusiastically.