The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving the Babysitter—Once In Love With Amy, A Second Serving

Synopsis: Cindy Conley has an interesting evening at home with two unexpected visitors.

Cindy was bushed. Bobby, her son, was screaming, the dinner dishes weren’t cleaned up yet and it was 9:30pm , a half hour after Bobby’s bedtime. She COULDN’T get him to go to sleep.

It didn’t help that all day, while she SHOULD have been working around the house , she had been thinking about her babysitter’s ASS. She never had those kind of thoughts before , but for some reason today, she couldn’t get Amy’s perfect, round butt off her mind. She had gotten dressed for the gym, but then couldn’t go because she couldn’t concentrate on anything but Amy’s sexy ass..

And just to add to her problems the doorbell was ringing. Who could THAT be at this time of night. If it was some salesperson he was going to get an earful.

Cindy threw open the door ready to scream at the salesman, but standing there , was Amy, pretty blonde Amy ,and another woman. Amy was dressed in a sexy ,short skirt and tight tube top , but the other, a woman in her 40s , was dressed in a conservative busness suit.

“Amy! What are you doing here? I didn’t hire you tonight did I? I don’t have a date, but I’ve been so ditzy lately, no telling.” the attractive dark haired single mom gushed.

Amy smiled, " No you didn’t ask me to babysit, but I thought I’d stop by with Ms. Williams here, so you two could meet.”

Cindy smiled, but looked harried. “Hi Ms. Williams, come on in you two, I’m really going nuts with Bobby tonight. You know one of THOSE nights.”

The odd pair entered and Amy immediately walked over to Bobby and took his hand. “Bobby...” she said softly, “Nap Time.”

Without a word the young lad calmly walked to his room, taking off his clothing as he approached the door. “Good Night, " he shouted brightly as he closed the door.

Cindy put her hands on her hips, “How DO you do that?” she laughed brightly. " He always goes to sleep when you tell him.

Amy looked at the two women. " Bobby and I do get along pretty well don’t we Cindy.”

Amy put her hands on her hips and smiled at the two adult women ,and in her mind assessed them frankly.

Cindy was a cute twenty something hard body who worked out in the gym whenever she could, her shiny black hair hung to her neck, and her dark eyes sparkled. She was very attractive, and men hovered around her whenever she went out. She was dressed in a lycra workout suit, brightly colored and form fitting.

Emily Williams, Amy’s math professor was around 40 , and full figured. She was dressed in a dark business suit, as was her habit. She was ( or had been BEFORE Amy’s mind manipulation) very conservative. Her brown hair was rolled up, in a business-like bun, and she was wearing a set of wire rimmed glasses.

Amy, herself was a stunning 19 year old, with long blond hair. She had deep, dark blue eyes that seemed amazingly large. Her short skirt and tight top looked slightly slutty, but that was an image she wore well. Sexy , black, high heels completed her “come fuck me” outfit.

Cindy again glanced at the two women, as she cleared the table .” What did you say you came here for Amy? Didn’t I pay you last night? I can’t seem to remember myself.”

“Sure you did Mrs. C. In fact you rewarded me VERY well. I just came here for our date.”

“Date? I don’t remember making an appointment with you.”

“Not an appointment. A date.”

“If you two are going to be busy, I’ll leave.” Emily interjected in a testy voice.

“Quiet dear, you’ll do JUST as I tell you. In fact.... ASSKISSER.” Amy responded , looking directly at the older woman.

Upon hearing the last word Mrs Williams, the conservative college professor blinked once, then stood perfectly still, eyes vacant, arms at her sides.

“Jeez, Amy is that any way to treat an adult? Look at her, she’s stunned at your rudeness. If she is going to give you a grade this year you better treat her better than this,” Cindy advised.

“Believe it or not, Miss Williams is in love with me, or more specifically, in love with my ass Cindy. She’s just waiting for me to tell her to kiss it.”

“Whoa Amy. If THAT is what is going on with you two , I want no part of it, not in MY house. Just take your little friend and leave now!”

“Oh but Cindy . Don’t YOU think about my ass too?”

Cindy blushed, recognizing that the blond seemed to know EXACTLY what she had been daydreaming about for the last 24 hours.

“No Amy, that’s not my style. I’m strictly hetero.” she lied.

“You don’t have the SLIGHTEST inclination to be a lesbian?”

“This kind of talk REALLY makes me uncomfortable. Why don’t you leave now.” Cindy looked over to the older woman for some sort of moral support but was surprised to see her still staring vacant eyed at Amy, mouth hanging slightly open, not saying a word.

The tall ,sexy, blond walked around the table and grabbed Cindy’s wrists and forcefully pushed her backward until she was trapped between the wall and Amy’s supple body. Amy slowly moved her breasts back and forth across Cindy’s ample chest . " I said, don’t you have the SLIGHTEST inclination to be a lesbian?”

Amy then forced Cindy’s arms up, over her head, and pinned them against the wall.

“I should have given you some kind of trigger phrase like Emily’s. But you’ll soon remember what we are here for anyway .” the coed whispered hotly in her ear.

Amy moved her face close to the the now-nervous single mom, and fixed her deep blue eyes on Cindy’s. " Look into my eyes Cindy. Just like last night. LOOK INTO MY EYES.”

Cindy struggled to free herself and called out for Bobby, thinking Amy wouldn’t act this way in front of the child.

“Bobby can’t hear you, dear. He can’t hear ANYTHING until morning. That’s what I told him when I hypnotized him. Nap time is HIS trigger phrase, just as asskisser is Emily’s . Tonight I’ll give you one too, so we don’t have to go through THIS again. LOOK INTO MY EYES CINDY. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME.”

“Hypnotized ? " thought Cindy, " That’s what she’s done to Bobby, and the professor too! And did she say she hypnotized ME last night ?” Cindy was, for the first time afraid of her sexy young babysitter.

Amy was bigger than her, she was stronger, and if she had the power to put her in some kind of a trance she was a very dangerous girl.

“Come on Cindy, stop it. Let me go. Please.” she pleaded.

“No, I don’t think so Cindy. Just keep looking in my eyes and try to remember the last time we did this. Remember how good you felt when I hypnotized you. So gooddoing JUST what I told you. You have to keep looking in my eyes to feel good Cindy. Look into my eyes and give up. It’s no use fighting. No use resisting. You are helpless when you look into my eyes. Powerless to resist my commands .It’s easier just to give up and be my obedient little ass slave. Give up Cindy. Give up. ”

The dark beauty felt a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach. " Quit it Amy. Now. Stop.”

“Keep looking Amy. So deep. It almost feels like you’re falling INTO my eyes doesn’t it. You can’t stop yourself. Give up. Obey Amy. You love Amy’s sexy ass and you want to kiss it and just as soon as you are hypnotized you can. Amy’s sexy, white ass. Obey Me ... Obey ... Obey.... Obey...”

“Noo..no..nnnn... stopppp it.....sssssstttoooooppppp.....”

Amy felt Cindy weakening with every breath. She used her hypnotic eyes to drain the woman of all her resistance. " Obey Amy .... Obey Amy.... Obey Amy....”

“Nooooobey...no ...no... I musn’t obey...I won’t..... ”

“Just like last night my pet... look into my eyes and obey my every command and you can kiss my ass... you’d like THAT wouldn’t you......”

Cindy mustered all her strength for one last struggle to free herself from the piercing blue eyes that held her captive.

“Noo...n...n ... y...yesssss...yes kiss your ass.... I like your ass... I LOVE your ass...”

Her will was broken.

“That’s it Cindy.” Amy laughed dropping her wrists and releasing the raven haired beauty from her physical grasp, but ever deepening her mental hold. “Amy would like you to kneel down now and crawl around to my back side. Take a look at that sexy ass will you?” she whispered in an irresistible voice.

Amy tugged on her short skirt exposing her black thong panties and her beautiful round ass cheeks.

“Oh Emily!” she looked around at her professor and laughed. This was going to be wonderful. TWO mesmerized slaves , BOTH worshiping her ass. God how she loved power hypnosis gave her.”

The professor fairly jumped toward Amy and Cindy. pushing Cindy aside to lick the blond coeds tender butt cheeks.

Cindy pushed back, knocking the woman to the floor. They struggled and Emily’s hair fell loose and spilled down her back.

The women clawed at each other for the right to lick Amy’s ass, pulling and tearing at each other’s clothing. They rolled around on the floor toward the living room.

Amy looked back at them over her shoulder, and laughed. They looked so pitiful, each struggling for the right to worship her sexy butt first. " Quit it you two, there is ENTIRELY too much wrestling and not enough kissing going on. STAND UP!”

The two hypno-toys stood up immediately.

“I think there is enough of me to go around. Emily... KISS MY ASS! " She lifted her short skirt up above her waist again.

“Cindy, EAT ME!” she said and pointed to her pussy.

As the sexy blond teenager stood in the middle of Cindy’s living room the two entranced older women went to work. Emily buried her face between the coed’s ass cheeks, kissing and licking, probing for the girl’s asshole with her tongue. Cindy knelt in front of the hypnoteuse and nibbled at her pussy, then licked, then attacked with her tongue.

Amy entwined her fingers in Cindy’s long hair. " Uhhhhhh ......Ohhhhhhh...... OOOOoooooo....” she screamed as the two woman brought her to climax.

When she had recovered a bit she pushed the two away, " Now kneel down in front of me my sluts. And take those torn clothes off, my obedient pets.”

Amy sat down on the long living room sofa and the two women knelt, naked in worship, before her.

“Emily are you a lesbian?” she asked smiling.

“Yes, of course Amy. You MADE me a lesbian. I left my husband for you. Just so I could kiss your sexy ass. PLEASE let me kiss your ass now. ”

“How about you , my dear Cindy, are you a lesbian yet? My lesbian?”

Cindy just nodded her head. She had no other choice. “Yessss Mistress. Your lesbian.”

Amy grabbed Cindy by the hair and pulled her closer so her deep blue hypnotic eyes would have their full effect. “From now on your trigger phrase will be cuntlicker. When I call you cuntlicker you will go deep into a hypnotic trance and obey my every command. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress. Cuntlicker.”

“Let’s try a little experiment, shall we? OK Cindy wake up!”

Cindy blinked her eyes then realized she was naked, kneeling in front of Amy, next to another nude woman. She screamed. Then she got up and started to run out the front door to call the police,to call ANYONE. She grabbed at a raincoat hanging on a coat rack in the entry hall. " I’m going to tell the authorities, I’m going to tell your Mom.” she screamed as she tugged at the door.

Just before she turned the doorknob to escape, Amy shouted at the terrified woman , " Cuntlicker!”

Amy stopped dead in her tracks, slowly turned and walked stiffly back to the couch, as if being pulled by invisible strings. The dark haired hypno slave looked at Amy , then fell to her knees, pushing her pretty face into Amy’s blond pussy, licking, and kissing this alter of her new goddess.

“ Oh Mom knows Cindy, in fact Emily serves us both. When mother gets back from her convention on Monday the two of you slut-slaves will have to come over to OUR house. You’ll be sort of my late Christmas present for Mom . Of course you MAY have trouble getting a babysitter from now on, Cindy. ”

She laughed as she twirled her fingers through the hypnotized single mom’s dark hair. It was an evil laugh.