The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving the Babysitter .... Once in Love With Amy

Synopsis: Cindy returns home from ANOTHER bad blind date and finds her babysitter has some plans for the night

It had been an awful evening.

Cindy arrived home at just after midnight and didn’t even let her date walk her to the door. She jumped out of the car and fairly RAN to her own house, and slipped the key into the lock. God, she hated men. They were all assholes. This one wanted her to pay for half the gas! It was the last time she was EVER going out on a blind date.

As she closed the door behind her she saw that her babysitter was resting on the living room couch watching TV. Her son was apparently already asleep, even though it WAS a week end night. Any other babysitter besides Amy would have been unable to get the hyperactive boy in bed. In fact she had lost more than one sitter because he was so uncontrollable.

But it was like a blessing from heaven when she found Amy. Bobby LOVED her and he did everything she said. No more fights, no more late nights, no more screaming about babysitters. When Amy sat, Bobby was the PERFECT child.

Amy was a freshman at the local junior college. She and her mom lived alone. Amy’s dad had died in an automobile accident just as Cindy’s husband had so they felt a certain affinity for each other.

Cindy smiled at Amy as the blonde coed rose to greet the attractive Brunette. Amy was wearing blue jean cut-off shorts, a short tee shirt , white athletic shoes and white socks. She DID look cute.

Cindy was always surprised that Amy didn’t date. Whenever the single mom called for a baby sitter she always seemed available. Occasionally she would bring a female friend over with her, but never a boy. Since Amy was such a pretty blonde, that always surprised Amy. She expected the college boys would be breaking down the doors to get at the lovely young coed.

“What’s the matter, Mrs. C? You look pissed.” the blonde inquired brightly.

“Another bad date, I think I’m going to give up on men. They don’t know how to treat a woman. But I guess you don’t have any problems like that.”

“No, ma’am. I get treated pretty well when I go out, but I don’t date boys much.”

“Well I hate to say this Amy, but I’m kind of glad. You are always available to sit Bobby for me, if you dated more you wouldn’t have time for us. You are the best babysitter we EVER had.”

The lovely young blonde had gotten up and was standing next to the much shorter single-mother, smiling.

“How DO you get Bobby to behave so well? All the other sitters have so much trouble with him.”

“Mom taught me some relaxation techniques that she uses to help relax people at her work, and they seem to work on Bobby.”

Amy’s Mom was a psychologist in private practice . Her office was in her home, but she seemed to make a decent living at it. Cindy thought that maybe Amy HAD learned some things from her Mom that were a value.

“Perhaps they’ll work for me too, sometimes even I can’t seem to follow directions as well as you can.”

“Sure, Mrs. Conley, I can show you. I’ve got plenty of time before I have to leave, Mom’s not home this weekend, she’s at some kind of a shrink’s convention up north.”

Cindy laughed, “Go ahead then Amy, what DO you do?”

“Well first Bobby and I sit down here on the couch. Then I kind of talk to him in a calm , soothing voice until I’m sure I have his attention. I know when I have his attention when he starts looking at my face, into my eyes, intently. You pretend you are Bobby and look at my eyes while I talk.”

“OK “Cindy Conley replied not surprised that her pre-adolescent son would like to look at the pretty face of the blonde teenager, and look into her attractive blue eyes.

“Then I just keep talking to Bobby about relaxation, telling him that he will feel better if he relaxes and listens to my voice, and watches my eyes, and listens to me.... and listens...because my voice is so calming... so soothing ... so relaxing... I tell him to relax....just like I am telling YOU Mrs. C. I tell him to relax and look into my eyes and listen to my voice and let his eyes drift closed. And he finds that he can’t keep his eyes open. Are you having trouble keeping YOUR eyes open Mrs. C? Just let them close... it will be ok... you’re safe with Amy so close by... safe with Amy ... pretty Amy can keep you safe... go ahead close your eyes.... go ahead Cindy.... close ... your ...eyes.....now.”

Amy reached out and passed her hand over Amy’s dark brown eyes and indeed her eyelids fluttered closed.

“It’s funny isn’t it Cindy, even with your eyes closed you seem to be able to picture MY deep blue eyes looking at you... looking INTO you.... it’s so nice and calm here with Amy... so safe ... so warm ... nothing to harm you ... nothing to disturb us... all you can hear is my voice ... nothing else... nothing but my voice and visualizing only my eyes. Imagine it’s just me and you in the whole world... just me and you ... I’m your whole world, Cindy.... I want you to understand that I AM your whole world. I am taking control of your whole world, your thoughts are becoming mine.... you can think nothing but what I tell you to think... you can hear only what I tell you to hear .. you can see only what I tell you to see .... you can do only what I tell you to do...... I am taking control of your whole world... I’m taking control of YOU...”

Cindy breathed a deep, relaxed sigh and absorbed everything she was being told. Amy was her whole world. The attractive young mother sat calmly with her hands in her lap.

Amy thought that the dark haired woman was pretty. Naive, but VERY pretty. She hadn’t even considered the reason Amy didn’t date boys was that she was a lesbian.

And she hadn’t even noticed the longing looks the student gave Cindy whenever she babysat in her home. More than once Amy had masturbated thinking of the lovely , petite brunette after she put Bobby to bed. Tonight she had an opportunity to do more, and with the help of her Mother’s lessons in hypnotism, she would.

“You said you didn’t think you would date men any more. That’s a REALLY good idea. Women are much more desirable, much more sensual than men. You know that don’t you? Women are SO much sexier than men... Lovely breasts, sexy butts..... You don’t even LIKE men do you?”

Cindy’s head moved back and forth as if she were contemplating that thought. She had always liked men BEFORE.

“Listen to me Cindy, remember you can think NOTHING but what I tell you to think and you think that you’d like to be a lesbian. You’d like to be a lesbian....”

“I think I’d like to be a l..l..l....”

“LESBIAN” say it Cindy you’d like to be a lesbian.

“I’d like to be a lesbian” she said, again breathing out heavily, her shoulders drooping, as if she were giving up, surrendering to the thought.

“Good girl.” Amy smiled broadly, " I’m a girl. Do you like me? Don’t you think I’m pretty?”

Cindy didn’t respond, still processing these strange thoughts.

“Open your eyes Cindy, look at me and open your eyes.”

The brunettes eyes blinked open .

They were sitting only inches apart and Amy sensually rubbed her hand across her own large breasts ,then lasciviously sucked on her index finger. Then slowly she moved her hand to Cindy’s mouth, " suck on my fingers Cindy... you think I’m sexy ... you think I’m beautiful.... you MUST do just as I say.... suck my fingers and think how much you WANT me.”

Staring intently at the sexy, young blonde, Cindy enveloped the coed’s fingers with her mouth ,swirling her tongue around the digits. It was as if they were little cocks, exciting her beyond belief... she DID want the blonde, why hadn’t she realized it before. Amy was so sexy, she was excited just being close to her.

“Take my clothes off Cindy and kiss me everywhere you reveal bare flesh. My warm sexy flesh excites you Cindy, kiss it.... WORSHIP it.....”

The now fully entranced brunette slowly removed Amy’s tee shirt, lavishing her shoulders and back with kisses, next came her sexy little bra, and as it fell to the floor Cindy covered Amy’s large round breasts with tender kisses. The hypnotized mother pulled Amy’s jeans down to her ankles and kissed and sucked at the blonde’s calves, and legs. Her white shoes and socks fell on the floor next , exposing her sexy feet and toes to the ministrations of the hypnotized woman.

“STOP!” Amy gasped and immediately Cindy ceased her lascivious attack on the teenagers body.

“STAND” The hypno-puppet stood up before the sensual blonde.

“STRIP.” Now it was Cindy who quickly pulled off her dress and sexy silk undergarments, dropping them on the floor at her feet.

“Good Girl,” said Amy and Cindy smiled, knowing she was pleasing her new mistress and pleasing Amy made her very happy.

“Cindy, I want you to masturbate for me, do it now Cindy.. DO IT....”

The brunette’s had teased at her own pussy and soon she dipped her fingers into the sensitive slit which so excited her.

“ Now taste your own juices, they will be the SECOND best pussy juices you have ever tasted. Do you understand?”

As she licked her own cum covered fingers she groaned and nodded her head in agreement. She HAD to agree with everything Amy told her.

Now Amy also stood up from the couch, dressed only in her brief silken panties she towered over the much shorter brunette. Amy reached out and captured Cindy’s face with her hands forcing the woman to gaze again into her captivating eyes.

“The MOST delicious pussy juices you ever taste will be mine. My juices will be so wonderful the will be addictive. The more you get , the more you’ll want, do you understand? Amy’s hypnotic blue eyes were boring into Cindy’s mind rearranging her thought patterns. Anything the coed said was true... anything. She was addicted to Amy’s pussy.

Amy’s tongue snaked out and licked Cindy’s red, parted lips.

“Now kneel down in front of your Mistress Amy and kiss her cunt, lick her juices, and begin your addiction.

As ordered Cindy knelt at her new alter and worshipped Amy’s pussy. She sucked until Amy cried out in pleasure and agony. This was WONDERFUL.

“Now kiss my ass slut,” Amy gasped. Like an obedient puppy Cindy crawled around to Amy’s perfect, round, white ass and kissed each cheek, then plunged her tongue into the fragrant treasures of her rosebud.

SERVE that asshole, baby” Amy gasped, excited by Cindy’s darting tongue.

“Mmmfmff” Cindy replied.

“You WORSHIP that ass, don’t you slut. That ass OWNS you, slave. Tell me it does.... TELL ME!”

“Ohhhhhh....Amy.... I MUST serve that beautiful ass. I worship your ass... I’m a slave to your asss.....“Cindy sounded like she was fainting from lust.

The blonde coed pulled away and turned her worshiper around so she could use her eyes to push her deeper into her subservient hypnotic trance. Their eyes locked on each other and again Cindy’s expression became vacant and her eyes were wide open.

“We’ll do this again tomorrow my pet and until then my sexy ass is all you will be able to think of. You know that every time you see me you will give in to the AUTHORITY of my gorgeous ass.” Amy’s voice drilled each of those sexy commands into Cindy’s mind , as the brunette stared powerlessly into the compelling gaze of her new lover.

“And tomorrow I’ll bring my college professor Mrs. Williams with me and after we put Bobby to bed the TWO of you can fight over who will kiss my ass first, won’t you?”

“Yes Amy...We’ll fight over you.... as you command....”