The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Serving the Babysitter—Once in Love With Amy, A Final Helping

Bob Conley walked proudly across the stage and picked up his diploma. His degree in accounting came from a local university but he had been a GREAT student, Suma Cum Laude, head of his class. He should have remembered there was such a thing as hubris.

Hubris? It’s an exaggerated sense of pride, arrogance, or self-confidence often resulting in retribution. And Bob was proud. He was going to move OUT of this little town, and go to New York and make his fortune. He had the skills, he had the diploma, he had the desire.

He had a couple of social obligations to fulfill, a graduation party or two , a courtesy visit to his old babysitter, at his mother’s request, and then first thing in the morning, he was off to New York . His home town was so small there was only one flight a week to NYC and he didn’t want to miss the onethe morning at ten.

“First, " he thought to himself, " I’ll go by Amy’s house and get Mom off my back.” He really didn’t LIKE Amy she had always treated him as if he was some kind of servant even though SHE was HIS babysitter. But he did have to admit that he hid in his bed many a night jerking off thinking about her delectible body and sexy face when he was growing up. You didn’t have to like someone to lust after them. His mother however never would allow him to say anything bad about Amy. If he hadn’t known better he’d have thought that his Mom was a lezzie and SHE was lusting after Amy too. But Cindy HAD told him, in no uncertain terms, that he had to stop by and say goodby to his ex-babysitter before he left town. So he figured he could spend a few minutes with her just to keep his Mom happy.

He drove up the long driveway to the columned home that Amy and her mother shared and whistled softly to himself. " Being a shrink must pay pretty well” he thought. He knew that Amy had taken up her Mom’s profession after she had graduated from the university a few years back and the two of them were the busiest therapists in town. It seemed if you had one visit with either of them you were a client for life. It amazed Bob that so many people , living in this little , no-stress town, could NEED the help of a shrink.

He walked up to the big front door and rang the bell. One of those expensive camera/microphone set ups crackled with static and then he heard Amy’s voice speak. " Oh hi Bobby, come on down to the basement rec room. I’ve been expecting you!”

He HATED being called Bobby! He was a college graduate. He was at least a Bob, and SHE should call him ROBERT.

He pushed the door open after he heard the metalic click of the electronic lock and walked directly to the door leading to the basement rec room. He was a bit puzzled himself. Had he ever been here before? Why did he know right where that door was? Maybe it was from when he was a little boy and she babysat him.

Bob walked down the steps into a richly appointed room decorated in the most expensive of tastes. Some rec room . Surprisingly, in the center of the well lit room there was a large chair, it almost could be thought of as a throne. Seated there , calmly, staring at him was Amy. She didn’t look like ANYONE’S babysitter any more .

She was dressed in a long, black leather, low-cut, tightfitting gown, and as she sat on her throne her legs were crossed revealing a glimpse of her beautiful legs. She was wearing HIGH black heels with those little sexy straps. Her long blonde hair flowed freeely down her back and her deep blue eyes fairly glowed , even from where Bob stood, half way across the room. He involuntarily gasped at the sight of her. She was BEAUTIFUL.

“Wow Amy, you look GREAT. I haven’t seen you since you last babysat me , what was it eight or ten years ago ?”

“Well, Bobby, YOU may not remember, but we’ve been together several times since then. Sometimes when I’d visit your mother, I’d see you, and we’d talk . I’ve just been waiting until you graduated from college to remind you that you said you’d work for me when you grew up. Actually you said you’d like to marry me, but of course THAT isn’t possible.

Bob was confused. Work for her? Marry her seemed more logical, when he was just a kid he had fantasies about her, maybe he told her once, like children do. But work for her, no way. Was she serious or was that comment some kind of joke?

He forced a laugh, " Yes I did have quite a crush on you when I was little , Amy, but I’m sure Mom told you I was headed to New York in the morning, I’ve already got an offer from one of the big Six accounting firms to work for them. My future is pretty well set now.”

“Bobby, it was MORE than just a little a crush. You were devoted to me. You STILL are. It was all I could do to wait until you grew up to add you to my stable of slaves. And today is the day, you’re all grown up. It was I told you to go to accounting school because I knew that it would be a useful skill for one of my slaves to have.”

Bobby laughed again, but there was a lot more nervousness in his voice. Had Amy gone nuts? Slaves? Stable? She told me to go to accounting school? What in the hell was she talking about?

Amy crooked her finger at Bobby and he slowly walked toward her. He was torn over whether to just leave, to call the paramedics, or just to get Amy’s Mom and tell her how Amy was rambling on.Had she gone crazy ? As he got closer to the chair her could smell a sweet , musky perfume. He somehow remembered that as being Amy’s scent when he was just a little boy. Why was THAT memory so strong in his mind ?

“Bobby-boy.... I think I’d like you to undress for me. I like my all slaves to be naked whenever they are in my presence. Could you do that for me?”

“I don’t THINK so! Look Amy, I don’t know what’s wrong with you but you’re talking NUTS . I’m going to leave now, but I’ll call your Mom after I go, and maybe she can help you.

“Bobby, my pet. Don’t you remember how I’ve hypnotized you so many times when you were little? You’d do everything I told you. Your Mom did too. I hypnotized her as well. And Ms. Williams the Dean at your University, she’s my entranced sex slave too. And even the police chief and the mayor, they’re both mine as well. I’m the best hypnotist in town, maybe in the whole state. Mom taught me, but pretty soon I was able to mesmerize even her, so I guess you COULD tell her about me, but it wouldn’t do any good. She’s my sex slave too.” She smiled wickedly.

Bob shook his head in disbelief. What a nut cake.

If you don’t believe me, Bobby-boy, how come you’re taking off your shirt?

Bob just then realized he WAS undressing. What was going on? At least he THOUGHT he was going to ask what was going on, but the beautiful blonde merely gazed at him sensuously and said “Nap Time.”

Instead he said “Whaaaaaaaa” and his eyes slammed shut. His head felt unbearably heavy and it lowered as if he were staring at his own belly, but his eyes remained closed. His arms, hanging limply at his sides suddenly became like lead weights and pulled him down... down onto the floor. And there he was, head down, on his hands and knees , in front of the gorgeous Amy, kneeling as if he were praying to her. “Look up at me now Bobby, I will allow it.”

He raised his head and opened his eyes and stared into the lovliest face he had ever seen. It was his babysitter Amy. Beautiful , blonde Amy. He remembered he had to do exactly as she said. Just like a good boy. He WAS her good boy.

“Now Bobby, finish undressing. I like all my good little boys to serve me naked. And you DO want to be my good boy don’t you?

Bobby, now only ten years old, in his mind, rushed to take off the remainder of his clothing, while kneeling at Amy’s feet. But as he undressed he noticed something, he hadn’t t remembered from when he was little ... his wee wee was so big... and so hard . And when he stared at her Amy’s pretty butt his wee wee kept growing.

“ Bobby, now tell me the truth, and you MUST tell me the truth from now on, what do you think of me?” the sexy blonde said with a sly smile.

“I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen Amy. Can I tell you a secret I don’t even tell Mommy?”

“Why certainly, My Bobby, it is safe to tell Amy ALL of your secrets.”

“When I am alone, in my bedroom, and I think of you..... I...I....”

“You WHAT Bobby?”

“I play with my wee wee. I know it’s bad. Mommy said so. But I can’t help myself. I think of you, Amy, and I play with myself.”

Amy laughed now, all his childhood memories were rushing back. He THOUGHT he was ten again and she was that teenage babysitter who dominated all his erotic dreams. She KNEW he had been fascinated by her beauty. The blonde hypnotist stood up slowly and turned so he could see her leather encased ass, knowing what power it had over his young mind. " It’s ok if Amy says it’s ok Bobby. Why don’t you show me HOW you play with yourself while you LOOK at me Bobby.”

Bobby gazed at the sexy blonde shyly, and reached down to pull at his prick, slowly at first. He was filled with lust in his young mind, lust for his sexy teenage babysitter.

“Bobby, remember you are TOTALLY under my hypnotic control now and when your cock spurts it will show me that you are my complete little sex slave. Just like your mommy. Just like anyone I WANT. Now let me see you play with yourself and look deeply into my pretty blue eyes.” She turned and faced him focusing the full power of her deep hypnotic eyes on the hapless boy. He was helpless before her sensuous beauty.

Bob was lost now. Staring deep into her hypnotic blue eyes, powerless to resist her slightest suggestion, he masturbated forcefully, seeing her as a dominating adult AND a teen age vixen all at the same time. All he knew for certain was that if he climaxed his freedom would be gone. He would be her slut slave forever. In the back of his mind he considered resisting. He remembered hearing somewhere that no one could be hypnotized against their will. But they were wrong. He pumped away at his cock , unable to resist anything Amy commanded. He was helpless, he was her hypno toy. Her ass, her eyes , her mind controlled his every lustful emotion and thought.

His cock grew harder and harder as he furiously pumped at it.

He heard her lovely voice , almost as if it were resounding INSIDE his own head. “GIVE IT TO ME BOBBY....GIVE IT TO ME NOW!”

And he came , over and over, the white fluid spurting onto the floor, and onto Amy’s black high heeled shoes. He couldn’t stop. And as his seed continued to flow his freedom flowed with it. He belonged to Amy. He WAS her slave.

The erotic hypnotist reached down and put a delicate finger under his chin, raising his face to hers. She gently kissed his lips. " Now you are mine now Bobby. My slave. LICK up your cum.” Then she placed her shoe in front of his mouth, and as commanded, he licked up his own juices and after Her shoe was clean he polished the cum covered the floor with his tongue as well.

“Stand now Bobby and join my coven of servants .

He stood , and silently, from a side room adjoining the throne area, five naked bodies walked to his side, facing Amy.

He recognized Ms. Williams the dean of his college, Chief Templeton from the Police Department, Amy’s own mother, even the Mayor of the town, and , to his surprise, his own mother Cindy.

“This is our new companion, My slaves. He will do my accounting and keep track of all my investments and live here in the dungeon. And, like you slaves, he will serve me in any other way I wish. But for now, ALL of you may kneel down before your Goddess and WORSHIP her gorgeous butt.”

The helplessly entranced sextet stared at the leather clad bottom of their glorious goddess and thanked her for allowing them to worship the authority of her ass. None WANTED to escape. They were at once in love with Amy.....always in love with Amy.