The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 9: Wednesday—Relief

She was still sore from the ‘activities’ at the party when she awoke to the alarm. She wanted to sleep in and double-checked her alarm clock to make sure she had to get up.

Getting out of bed she arched her back in a great big stretch. It was embarrassing to know that any neighbor walking by could see her standing there in her erotic negligee with her tits and ass on display and only a sheer narrow triangle covering her pussy but she couldn’t do much about it so she might as well enjoy the attention and try not to be to feel overly embarrassed. It still felt humiliating to having neighbors who she knew see her on display but the arousal from the exhibitionist part of her was beginning to outweigh it.

Turning her ass to the window she did a few toe stretches. Fuck, she sure hoped someone was enjoying the show.

She blushed thinking that Ray had seen her come in the house in the nude. What had she been thinking to come back out in her negligee afterwards? At least he didn’t think it was gross, she grinned remembering his hard-on. The poor kid must have blue balls, she thought.

‘Blue balls?’ Where did that thought come from? She had heard of men whom when teased by women without getting a release could get a painful condition called ‘blue balls’ but she could not remember the source of that information. She wondered if any of the men at work had blue balls from watching her and Tammy?

Damn, she was going to be late to work if she did not hurry.

She quickly dressed and ate breakfast. She chose a short red dress that came to the same height as her crotch and a v-neck that would have threatened to reveal her panties if she had worn any. No need for panties, she blushed, everyone had already seen all of her glory. Her black lace peek-a-boo shelf bra gave the v-neck a lewder appearance than no bra. Black patterned stockings with garters and garter belt adorned her long legs and thigh high boots topped them off. She had gone back and bought the higher boots this weekend but it was the first time she had worn them.

The drive in was uneventful besides the occasional gawking from other drivers and pedestrians. She was mostly used to this by now.

She got to work and settled at her computer. Fifteen minutes later, Sam came in and interrupted her, snapping her out of her half-trance.

“Nice outfit,” he told her, dropping a quarter into the cup. And as she stood up, came the comment, “Love those boots. Let’s have a look.”

She was used to modeling her outfits to all the male employees. She spun around giving him the extended view.

“Love it,” he told her dropping a bill into the cup. She knew going without panties would increase her tips. She smiled to herself. She actually enjoyed it more anyways.

As he left she realized she hadn’t taken time to take the edge off her sexual appetite this morning. She was going crazy.

Just before being able to sneak away to the bathroom, Mr. Roberts called her into his office. When she got there, Sam was there again and they both looked up at her as she entered. From their serious expressions she knew something was wrong. She heard Tammy enter behind her.

Tammy and her sat down on chairs facing the men. Had the chair always been so high? It did allow her to show herself off more. Jess made sure to spread her legs enough so that they could see she wasn’t wearing panties. She was rewarded by their long looks at her crotch. It was hard to make believe she didn’t notice when it was so arousing having them peak at her.

Still she was apprehensive of being called to the office. Jess wondered if they were going to get fired for their little dance yesterday? No one seemed to have minded. Just the opposite she gleaned from the comments she got this morning. It seemed they all enjoyed it quite a lot.

“Yes Mr. Roberts?”

“It has come to my attention that some of the men have been having difficulties because of the attire you have been wearing lately.”

Jess couldn’t help but blush. “Blue balls?” she asked at the same time as Tammy.

“Yes,” he confirmed.

Tammy and Jess looked at each other guiltily. She didn’t want anyone to be in pain because of her. Did this mean she would have to go back to wearing those boring outfits again? Boring outfits? She meant not being able to earn extra tip money; that was why she was doing this. Shit, she would have to buy some of those prudish things and keep them in her car. Then she would have to change from her fun clothes into old lady clothes when she drove to work, the opposite of last week.

Had it only been last week that she had started wearing cool clothes? She surprised herself again by calling them ‘cool’ clothes.

Now men would not give her as much attention. Less tips for the boys’ college she corrected herself again.

She found herself pouting.

“Don’t frown.” Sam consoled them.

“I don’t blame you,” Mr. Roberts assured them. “You have both been doing so much for the men’s moral.”

“There is a solution,” Sam said hesitantly.

Jess found herself sitting forward. “I would do anything to help,” she declared.

“Me to,” echoed Tammy.

“The men will need some relief,” Sam explained. “They need to ejaculate at least once every other day. You could help them with that.”

Jess blushed. What was he suggesting?

“We could give them hand jobs,” suggested Tammy.

“We thought of that,” responded Sam, “but they would be raw by the end of the week.’

“We could give them blow jobs,” Jess found herself saying. What was she thinking? How could she be so stupid?

“That is an excellent idea,” Sam smiled. Jess really liked making Sam smile, especially when she was the reason he was smiling. “We couldn’t make you do that,” he continued more soberly. “It would have to be something you would need to volunteer to do.”

“Oh we would love to,” both ladies exclaimed. ‘I would?’ Tammy wondered. Then she remembered her experience with her husband this weekend. She had actually enjoyed it very much. Still, she couldn’t imagine sucking off all her male co-workers?

But Sam thought she had a good idea. Somehow that seemed to make it right. Sure it might not be comfortable and a little humiliating sucking on the men’s cocks but it would help them. She would do all she could to help them.

She found herself licking her lips. She hoped no one noticed.

“Of course we would like it to be enjoyable for you also,” Sam explained. “It helps a man to reach it quicker if the woman is enjoying it at the same time.”

Of course she would enjoy it.

“What I am trying to say is that you could stimulate yourselves while you are doing it.”

Stimulate? Oh Jess blushed, he means masturbate. How could she masturbate in front of them? Shit, she was doing in the bathroom now and if Sam thought it would help, she would give it a try.

“There are twenty men in our company,” Mr. Roberts added. “On an every other day schedule, that would mean 10 men would have to be relieved each day. That would be five men apiece. Are you still sure you want to do this?”

Five men a day, that was a lot of cock sucking. Jess wondered if she could handle it.

“Yes,” Tammy responded.

Not to be outdone, Jess also replied, “Yes,” though in a weaker voice.

“Well,” Sam stammered. “We were wondering if you could start with us?”

Jess smiled. Embarrassing and humiliating though it was, she would be glad to suck Sam’s cock. She headed right for him. Tammy headed towards Mr. Roberts. Neither questioned their choices of men, it was as if it was built into them. In a way it was.

Jess started unzipping Sam’s pants and then looked at her own clothes. She didn’t want to get it soiled. Standing up she quickly set aside her skirt and shirt. She noticed Tammy doing the same thing. Damn Tammy was gorgeous.

Jess hesitated, standing there in front of Sam with only her shelf bra, stockings, garter belt and boots on, she almost couldn’t continue.

“Damn, you are gorgeous,” Sam smiled at her. That broke down the rest of her resistance.

Kneeling back down, she reached to unzip his pants and she pulled his bulging cock out. Damn it looked so good. Good enough to eat, she laughed to herself.

“They are not blue,” Jess realized as she prepared to suck it in.

“What? Oh. It is only called “blue balls” because it feels like they are blue,” Sam assured her.

His cock did look very inviting. She loved seeing it all stiff and hard over her. She wrapped her hand around it, enjoying its feel. She slowly started licking the head of his cock. The she started licking it up and down like a rocket-pop ice cream bar. His hot cock felt so good on her tongue.

“Remember to enjoy yourself,” Sam whispered.

Jess hesitantly allowed one of her hands to wander to her breasts. She squeezed them and then teased her nipples. Damn it felt so good to tug on them and pinch them lightly.

Stretching herself to gain a little height, she opened her mouth wider and sucking in his cock deeper. As her early experiences had proven, it felt like he was piercing her pussy as well as her mouth. Drawing back, she spent a goodly amount of time shining the head of his cock with her tongue and lips.

Then slowly, inch-by-inch, she sucked his cock. When his cock pressed against the back of her throat, she quickly swallowed him. She almost screamed in ecstasy at the feeling, her pussy twinging in a shared enjoyment.

Sam’s hands started pressing on her the back of her head as he started slowly fucking her face.

Now her left hand no longer had to hold his cock and it made its way to her pussy. One finger splitting her cunt open before making its way in her already dripping pussy. She spread her knees apart for better access and soon a second and a third finger joined the first one. As Sam’s thrusts increased, her finger followed suit.

Then her ceiling was reached as she started groaning on Sam’s cock. He seemed to love the feeling. This in tern only made it more intense for her. Then with a deep thrust, he shoved and held his cock in as he bean shooting his load down her throat.

Thankfully for her, he withdrew enough after the first few moments to allow her to taste a mouthful of his delicious cum. Her own orgasm rode on his wave. With her mouth full of Sam, she though back to how Mark, her husband, had tasted and realized Sam’s was distinctly different. Even as he continued throbbing in her mouth, she began to wonder what each of the men would taste like. She would soon find out.

She held it in as it deflated, wishing it would grow stiff again. Reluctantly, she let him slip from her lips.

“Look at the floor,” Sam said while later while zipping up his pants. Jess looked down while sucking her fingers clean. She loved the taste of Sam’s cum mixed with her juice. Shit, there was a little puddle of her juice on the floor underneath her.

From her vantage point on her knees, she looked around for something to clean it up with but other than her dress, she could see nothing to use. Finally in desperation, she leaned over, ass in the air, and started licking it up. How humiliating could this ordeal get.

“Shit you so hot doing that, I think your getting me hard again,” Sam muttered.

Well if it turned on Sam, maybe it was worth it.

It was a weird day to say the least. None of the guys had had any release for over a week, so Tammy and Jess doubled up and relieve them all. Some of the men were easier to suck than others. Ralph was a slob and Jess was sure his cock hadn’t been washed in ages. Still, after her initial revulsion, she managed to enjoy his cock. Joe from the car pool had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She imagined his cock would pop out between my legs when she deep throated him. She groaned thinking what he would feel like between her legs. All the men tasted so different.

She had newer had so many orgasms in her life. Fingering herself for all ten men left her might sore but very fulfilled. That night she went home with a sore jaw, sore cunt, and full stomach.

Then it hit her what she had done. She had given half the men in her company a blowjob! And enjoyed it! She almost puked with disgust at herself as hot tears started sliding down her cheeks.

“FUCK, FUCK, FUCK,” she slammed her hands into the steering wheel. She was on the verge of hysteria when she ‘happened’ to looked down at the envelope on the seat next to her. It was stuffed with money. She was just earning some tip money to help her kids go through college. She wiped away the tears. Each of the men had been extremely generous in their tips. Maybe she should buy some more clothes? She smiled to herself. There was plenty to go to the college fund and for a new outfit. Tomorrow, she promised herself.

Evening was very uneventful. She still was surprised how turned on she got walking in her negligee around her son. What would Scott think when he came home this weekend? She would worry about that when the time came.