The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 8: Tuesday – Making Peace

It took most of the morning for Jess to get used toe the idea of pictures of her and Tammy in very compromising positions being past around the office. Several times she had come upon groups of two or three men checking out the photos and discussing which had the best ass, tits, and pussy. The first time it was quite embarrassing for all of them. Then she realized that first of all, her and Tammy had volunteered the pictures and second of all, it was not help her win any money being a prude. After that she did her best to relieve them of any discomfort.

“Look at that ass,” she cooed with them at a picture of Tammy. “Who’s do you suppose that belongs to,” she challenge Ralph as he looked at a picture of her pussy. She still blushed and got embarrassed despite trying to act casual about it.

And it was a fucking great turn on. After each of these encounters, she had to make a trip to the bathroom for some relief.

Today was the day Mr. Roberts would hand out the rewards. He wanted a party to celebrate the first awards. So around two in the afternoon, he had them gathered in the largest conference room.

Jess was trying to catch up on a little work. Just because she was now a moral booster didn’t mean she didn’t have to finish her workload. She ended up being the last one to the conference room.

Jess didn’t know what to expect at the party. Certainly not booze. But the first thing she saw was Karl, the part time delivery man, chugging down a brew. Some of the ladies had Champaign. Sam handed her a glass as she came in. Tammy was already had her glass half gone.

“Have a drink,” he smiled. “You and Tammy are the guest of honor.”

What he didn’t tell them was that their drinks were non-alcoholic drinks, like his. He had added a line to the screen saver code that they would feel intoxicated by the drinks as if they were real with the exception that they would not loose their coordination. Another side benefit is that it would increase their arousal levels, lower their inhibitions, and give them a desire to drink more as the night went on.

Jessica did not disappoint him as she quickly drank it down without a second thought. Holding it up for more, Sam filled it back up.

She didn’t usually drink that much, when she did drink. Yet today she felt like celebrating. Half hour later, she felt extremely buzzed. She better not drink anymore, she told herself. Well maybe one more.

About that time, Mr. Roberts climbed up on the large conference room table and announced, “Will Jessica and Tammy come forward to receive their prizes.”

Smiling, the two ladies came forward.

Jessica and Tammy realized at the same time that they would have to climb up on the table to get their prize. One of the men had place a chair for them to use as a step. Still it was a high step and in their short skirts, they knew they were giving a lot of them a good look.

Still it was no more than what most had seen lately. Jessica smiled as she caught their furtive glances at her crotch.

Several flashes distracted them as Kelley took pictures.

“Come here ladies,” encouraged Mr. Roberts. “Don’t pay any attention to the camera.”

Somehow it put them at ease, both completely forgetting the cameras. Sam knew why.

Mr. Roberts held up two identical trophies for them. He read the plaque on it as they approached, “For going above and beyond the call of duty and lifting the spirits of your fellow employees.”

“Lifted more that our spirits,” she heard one man comment.

As she got closer, Jessica realized what the trophies were. The were gold dildos mounted on boards. How embarrassing. Well she could not refuse it now; he might not give her the bonus.

She grabbed hold of it midway up the length of it. It was vibrating! She almost dropped it in shock.

“And now the bonus,” she heard him say. This at least made her forget her initial shock. Actually it was kind of a turn on holding it. Like holding a man’s cock for all to see. She was so distracted by these thoughts that she almost forgot to grab the check Mr. Roberts was holding.

Five hundred dollars? Wow! She almost had an orgasm right there at such a big tip.

“I made the first bonus so large,” he explained to everyone, “Because I know these two had incurred expenses for our sake. I mean look at the new outfits they have been wearing. We all appreciate them.”

She heard the men clap and hoot their approval. It seemed so sexy to be standing up here in front of all of them.

“Why don’t you model them for us,” he continued.

Someone had turned on some music. At first she felt stupid as she walked along the table but the sight of all the men watching and competing for their attention with Tammy made her get into it.

Seeing Tammy spin around, showing off her most everything below her waist, encouraged Jessica to also.

As Tammy got more dramatic, so did Jessica. Then through the fog in her head from the fake alcohol, she realized she needed show off her best asset to compete with Tammy’s ass.

She grabbed the edge of her blouse and started slowly pulling it up. Then gave them all a quick flash before pulling it down. After teasing them for a little while, she pulled it off with a quick yank, tossing it into the crowd.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Tammy pull the same move. Then Tammy started on her dress.

Two can play at that game, Jessica determined. She grabbed the edge of her skirt and again began a slow motion pull. Half her cheeks were out and then she pulled it back up. She loved teasing them.

But she loved giving them what they wanted even more. So after a few more tugs up and down, she pulled it down letting it fall to the floor. Stepping one foot out of it, she kicked it into the crowd with the other.

Bending down low, she let them put tips in her tip cup, her bra that is. Still others got to line her panties with their bills. None of the denominations were large but they were still good tips. Good enough to get her going even more.

Damn she was excited. She found one her hands groping her own breasts and the other rubbing at her crotch. She probably would have masturbated right there in front of them if Mr. Roberts voice hadn’t cut in.

“Jessica and Tammy come here.”

They both stopped what they were doing and walked back towards him. Jessica noticed Sam was whispering something to him. She also noticed Tammy. Damn she was one hot chick. She could see what the men saw in her.

“I know there have been some bad feelings between the two of you because of the competition and I want to make sure you both are over it,” he continued. “Why don’t you kiss and make up.”

He may have been speaking metaphorical but both of them took him literal in the drunken state they were in. With a hug they both gave each other a peck on the lips.

“Awe come on,” she heard Sam say. “That was a fake kiss. Put some emotion into it.”

He was right. He was always right.

Jessica looked at Tammy. Both of them smiled, wrapping their arms around each other. Jessica could feel Tammy’s rock hard nipples pressing into her tits. Damn it felt so good.

As Jessica looked into Tammy’s eyes, she was surprised to see a huger that matched her own growing in them. This time as their lips came together heat passed between them both. Jessica felt her tongue entering Tammy’s mouth and Tammy reciprocating. She lost thought of all else as she let her hands start wandering over Tammy’s body.

She felt a cold feel of metal on her hips that she would later realize from a pair of scissors as someone cut the strands on her hips. Then her panties fell to the floor. Reaching across to Tammy, she found her pussy just as bare. Her lips parted as he slipped her finger deep into Tammy’s cunt. She was so hot and moist. She had never felt anything like it. Nor anything like Tammy’s wondrous fingers.

Again outside help pulled her hand back, placing something in it. Remembering the familiar buzz, she knew she had her trophy in her hand. Someone had removed the wooden base. She did not have to wonder what to do with it.

Pressing it against Tammy lips, she applied firm but gentle pressure. She felt the same pressure applied to her as Tammy pushed forward. Pulling back and then pressing on, the dildos slipped deeper and deeper into each cunt. The men watching loved the show as the two women they lusted after fucked each other in front of them. Kelley continued to record the company event.

It wasn’t long until both of them where humping back, thrusting their hips at the dildos. Jessica felt Tammy hot juice squirt at her hand as she climaxed. It was enough to send Jessica over the edge. But the buzz did not end and the orgasm continued. Sinking to their knees the ladies continued to fuck each other. Everything began to fade as both of them lay on the table exhausted and slip out of consciousness.

The party continued around them. Several men took advantage of the passed out women to run their hand over them, giving especial attention to their ass and breasts. One or two even played with the dildos still lodged in them. The women only groaned and squirmed a bit from the attention.

Jessica made her way to consciousness remembering a dream of her and Tammy fucking each other in front of everyone. She had never even entertained the idea of sex with another women before but she sure enjoyed her dream. Then, as her hand made its way to her crotch, she felt a buzzing sensation. Touching the dildo still lodged in her, she became instantly awake. It had not been a dream or a nightmare! The sound of voices around her confirmed it, it had all really happened. Opening her eyes she found herself staring at Tammy.

“Tammy,” she whispered. As Tammy’s eyes opened, she saw the realization and the horror appear in them.

Pulling away from Tammy, Jessica turned around. She saw almost all the eyes upon her and Tammy as they started to move. She searched frantically for her clothes.

Then she saw a part of her panties and a part of Tammy’s panties. Two men were cutting them into even smaller pieces before exchanging them. Other bits of their clothes could be seen in different men’s possession. They were trading their clothes like baseball cards. Now all they were left with were their open cup bras, garter belts, nylons, and heels.

Looking back a Tammy, she saw she had reached the same conclusion. Both of them backed off the table. She was getting ready to make a mad rush for the bathroom when Sam stopped her and Tammy.

“The men collected the tips that had fallen for you,” he held up a cup for both of them. They were both jammed with bills, mostly ones and fives. Still it looked like quite a hall.

“Let’s here it for our two ladies,” Sam hollered.

Cheering arose from the room as Tammy and Jessica made their exit to the bathroom. She wanted to crawl in a hole and disappear.

“You girls did great,” Sam told them as they went by him. “Looks like you made a good sum towards college,” he said quietly to Jess. He whispered something to Tammy that Jess couldn’t quite hear. Whatever it was, it seemed to give comfort to her.

As they entered the bathroom, Jess looked over at Tammy. She would never see Tammy the same again. She felt a deep affection for as well as the lust that had been stirred up in her. She still felt that competitive edge in her but she also felt a common bond with her.

Reaching over, she wrapped her arms around her in a big hug. Tammy returned her hug. Tears started flowing down both their faces. It was so good to have someone who understood how she felt. The confusion between shame and desire.

The tears seemed to drain her. It was a healing process.

How was she going to get home? She didn’t have any more clothes stashed in her car.

“I guess we will have to do some streaking,” Tammy hesitantly said. She must have been thinking along the same lines as Jessica.

They looked at each other and then started laughing.

“Maybe there is some food left?” giggled Jess. They both turned to the door and headed out.

Besides the lustful stares and the occasional ass grabs, they were treated like VIP’s. Jess and Tammy tried to act as normal as they could as they grabbed their dishes and sat down to eat. It was a turn on to them to be so exposed around the men.

When the party was over, Jess realized she would have to make it to her car and drive home in only her nylons and heels. No use putting it off.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” she said her good byes to the others.

With a mad dash, she ran as quickly as she could in her heels. Several honks from cars passing by let her know that she did not go unnoticed.

At the stop lights, several drivers took the time to appreciate her assets on display as her tits jiggle above the dashboard. On the highway, she noticed a trailer truck seemed to stay right beside her. Looking over, she saw the driver gawking at her as he looked down into the car. She smiled and waved. He grinned back and waved before speeding up and passing her.

Arriving home, she ran quickly to the house, planning a mad dash to the bedroom. As she entered the door, she ran right into Ray.

He stood there with his mouth agape. “Mom?”

“Ray,” she blushed. “I … ah … You can’t tell your Father. I am not sure what he would do.” Even as she stammered she became aware that she was standing there naked. She couldn’t help but stare down at his crotch as she quickly ran to her room. She blushed more at her reaction to his erection than her predicament. How could she be turned on by her son’s hard on.

She decided she better change right into her nightie. Otherwise Mark might ask what happened to the outfit she had on this morning. It didn’t cover much and the transparent kimono did not help.

She hurried back out to the kitchen to make supper. Mark did not like having to wait for supper. Not that it ever mattered until lately. She just knew should have his supper ready when he came home. She scurried around the kitchen getting the meal ready.

The whole time she could feel her son’s eyes upon her. Usually he disappeared into the family room to play his video games but tonight he stayed in the kitchen with her. She saw him blush when she occasionally looked over at him and his eyes were on every part of her but her face. It made her day that her boy found her more interesting than his games.

Mark came home and did not seem the least surprised at what she was wearing. His only comment was that he wanted to find me dressed like that every night after work.