The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 10: Thursday – One More Step

As Jess drove in to work, she thought of what she had done yesterday. She blushed thinking of giving fat old Ralph a blowjob. What the hell was wrong with her? What had she been thinking? She would have to tell Mr. Roberts she couldn’t do it anymore. She would have to start wearing some of her boring, itching and stiff old clothes. This had to end!

She pulled in at the same time as Bob. Getting out of the car, she accidentally on purpose, dropped her keys. Bending over, she made sure Bob got a splendid view of her bare ass. Stop it, she scolded herself. Damn, he did have a tasty cock.

Sweet, she nicked named him in her mind. Passing Joe, another of her coworkers, she bushed thinking about his cock. He wasn’t very tall but he had the biggest cock she had ever seen. Biggins, she thought to herself. She almost drooled thinking how it would feel shoved in her pussy. Stop it, she scolded herself again.

Seeing Sam, or Scrumptious, on the way in, she told him, “I have to talk to you and Mr. Roberts about yesterday.” She blushed. She would miss his sexy cock. Maybe she could make an exception?

“Sure,”

Sitting down at her desk, she turned on her computer and stared at the screen.

“We’re ready,” came a voice over her intercom.

“What?” she asked.

“You asked to meat with Me and Sam,” replied the voice that she now recognized as Mr. Roberts.

“Oh yeah. Sorry, I will be right there.”

What had she wanted to talk to them about? Giving head to each of the guys, she remembered. It didn’t seem as important now.

Sam and Mr. Roberts were waiting for her when she got there.

“We invited Tammy to come,” Mr Roberts said as he looked up at her. We figured what you needed to talk about with us might do with the help yesterday you gave us yesterday.”

Jess took a seat as Tammy came in. She made sure to give the men a good view of her moist pussy.

“You both were such a great help,” Sam complimented them as Tammy sat down.

Jess felt her arousal level increase with his comment. She loved pleasing Sam.

“We understand it might have been a lot asking you to relieve so many men,” he continued.

“Oh, no,” chorused both women. Damn it, this was just the reason she had wanted to talk to them. But she couldn’t get herself to disappoint Sam.

“Oh, good,” he replied. “Then how can we help you?”

Jess tried to think fast. What could she say to get another compliment from Sam?

“I, ah” she stammered. “I thought it might not be to fulfilling to only get head.” Head? Where had that phrase come from and where could she go from here? “They might need more from time to time.” She had heard somewhere that men who got frequent blow jobs needed to fuck a woman at least once every third of forth time to feel totally relieved. Still, she fought valiantly against saying the next sentence.

“Maybe we could allow them to fuck us every third time,” suggested Tammy.

Shit, Tammy beat her to it.

“That is a great idea,” Sam beamed at Tammy. Tammy got the praise that should have gone to Jess.

“I bet you were just going to say that,” Sam suggested to Jess.

“Of course,” grimaced Jess.

Sam’s smile melted her.

“We could work out a daily schedule to keep it fair,” Sam went on. He seemed to have thought this out pretty quick for just hearing it. Well he was Sam after all. “It would mean two vaginal sexual intercourses as well as three oral intercourses.”

Sam was already unzipping his pants. Of course we would start with him and Mr. Roberts.

“Where should I lay down,” I asked looking around the room.

“Just bend over,” Sam smiled. “It will make it more efficient this way.”

Well, at least I wouldn’t have to look him in the eyes. Bending over the table as Sam lifter her skirt up, she found herself facing Tammy. Damn she was hot.

She felt the head of his cock press against her cunt. Oh shit, was she really going to let him do this.

“Sam,” she started meekly trying to think of what to say to make him stop. Then he pushed his way down her canal and her protest became a loud, “Sam. Oh you feel so damn good.”

She was so ready that there had been little resistance to him. It felt so wonderful to have him inside her. As he drew back she was afraid he was stopping. Then he plunged himself fully into her. She could feel his balls slap against her. By his second plunge she was almost over the edge.

She looked up at Tammy and watched her tits sliding on the table as Mr Roberts slammed her from behind. Fuck that was so damn sexy. A look from Tammy reminded her that she must look just about the same.

A cough from the door and both men stopped. Bob and Tom stood at the door.

Shit this must look bad, she thought. At the same time it was all she could do not to plead with Sam to keep going. Already her ass was pushing back against him.

“Bob... Tom...,” Mr. Roberts said.

“Why don’t you have them join us,” Sam suggested.

Join us? What could he mean by that.

“The ladies could service them at the same time.”

As Bob came towards me, Sam continued, “Grab his hips. You can give him oral sex while we finish up. Otherwise we can stop and finish this later.”

NO! I wanted to scream. But it was the only to way get Sam to finish fucking her and she was just too damn close to let him stop now!

So without saying a word, Jess slid off the desk and grabbed hold of Bob’s waste. The whole time she still had Sam impaled in her. Bob grabbed her tits to help her outp. This allowed Jess to reach in and pull out Bob’s cock. Damn it did look so good. She looked forward to the Sweet One’s cum.

As she sucked him down, she was aware of a strange sensation of having two cocks in her pussy, Sam’s and the phantom of Bob’s. It was wonderful. And Bob’s hands felt wonderful on her tits.

At first their thrusts were out of sync but within a few strokes they timed it so that Sam’s thrust would shove her onto Bob and Bob’s thrust would shove her back onto Sam. The feeling was like nothing she had ever experienced. It was only a few stroked later that her bells and whistles went off. And kept going off! The whole time they fucked her, her body was screaming in pleasure. She could tell her loud groans on Bob were giving him additional pleasure. She loved it when he firmly but gently pinched her nipples.

A grunt behind me, a few deeper strokes, and Sam started pumping into her. She could feel his hot load filling her up.

Bob was not far behind as he grabbed a handful of her hair and fucked her face a few hard strokes before shooting his load down her throat. Slowly withdrawing, he filled Jess’s mouth with his sweet cum.

Jess slid down to her knees as she slid off Sam’s cock. Looking back at Sam, she saw him smiling down at her. Damn that was the icing on the cake.

“Shit, I don’t have anything to wipe my cock off with,” complained Mr. Roberts.

“I’ll fix that,” Tammy replied. I looked over to see Tammy licking Mr. Robert’s cock clean.

I looked at Sam. What the hell, I have tasted my juice from my fingers and his juice from his cock. Wiggling over I licked him clean before putting his cock away. Scrumptious.

She glanced down at the puddle on the floor. Without giving it a second thought, she got on all fours and licked up the spilled juice. She gave her ass a little wiggle for the boys.

“How are you and Tammy going to get yourself clean?” Bob asked.

I looked over at her. We seemed to have the same idea.

“I call tops,” Tammy grinned. ‘I should not be doing any of this,’ Jess thought harshly to herself. Yet she found herself rolling over to her back as Tammy straddled her face.

She licked along Tammy’s outer lips, enjoying the taste of her juice mixed with Mr. Roberts. He did have a good taste. Bitter and salty but very enjoyable. Old Salt, she thought would be a good nick name. She started teasing and sucking gently on Tammy’s clit.

Tammy matched her almost move for move. It felt so great that both of them forgot their original purpose.

She couldn’t help but squeeze Tammy’s delectable ass. Then on impulse she let her finger slide along Tammy’s Bum hole. A groan from above made her realize that Tammy to had a sensitive ass. Sliding some juice back from her cunt, Jess painted the tight hole. Then with gentle pressure, she violated her ass with her finger. More groans could be heard.

Tammy followed suit on Jess. Soon Jess could feel Tammy’s finger squeeze into her tight ass. Slightly painful but even more enjoyable. Now she could feel Tammy’s tongue and Tammy’s phantom finger in her cunt. It was too much. With a loud groan she came as she Tammy groaned into her cunt.

“Wow,” came a man’s voice.

“Wow is right,” came another voice.

She opened her eyes. The four men were circle around Tammy and her. Not again, she thought. Still it was good to see Sam’s smiling.

She looked around at the tip money tossed on the floor. Her and Tammy gathered it up and split it.

Later that day Jess, Joe, and Larry had a meeting together. She could not believe how good Biggin’s cock felt inside her. Tammy came in with two coworkers as they left. She helped Jess clean up, though not going as far as in the morning.

After giving Tammy a little time to finish with the men she had, Jess brought Allen and Jeff back to the room for a blowjob and fuck. She came in just in time to help Tammy clean up. At least this way she got to taste some of the men Tammy helped out with.

She grinned all the way home. But as she pulled in her driveway she thought of what Mark would do if he ever found out. She mustn’t let him ever guess.

That night was similar to the last couple, Ray ogling her, and Mark being very demanding.