The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 5: Friday – Slick Tips

Jessica decided to get up early this morning. She brought her fire engine red friend, Sam, into the shower with her. She had named each dildo she had, not realizing she had used the same names as her male co-workers. The heat from the shower mixed with the heat from her hot pussy was exhilarating. Again she pictured fucking and sucking on various men from work.

The more she imagined it, the more real it felt and the more she wanted it to be real. How could she want this? What had she become?

With the Sam shoved deep within her she came. It was so intense that her legs grew weak and could barely hold herself up. It was with some regret that removed her friend from her snatch. Just as she had cleaned her fingers, she found herself sucking the dildo clean.

She kept sucking it even after it had been thoroughly cleaned. She thought about how nice it would be to have a cock in her mouth, deep in her mouth. She heard somewhere that in order deep throat a cock and not to gag on it she should swallow it as she sucked on it. She was not sure where she had heard such a thing, or even the idea of deep throating a cock, but clearly remembered it being a reliable source. After thinking about it for a few minutes, she knew she had to try doing it.

She would have to slide it past her tonsils quickly in order not to choke on it. Getting her courage up, she pushed it in as deep as she could as she swallowed. She amazed herself by doing it with only a small amount of gagging. Soon she had that thick dildo most of the way down her throat. She imagined it a hot cock and found the idea very erotic. Come on Sammie fill Momma up.

Again she found herself blushing at her thoughts. But her own horniness betrayed her as her fingers again found her pussy. With the dildo in her mouth and her fingers pumping away, it was like feeling two cocks fucking her at once. In a manner of minutes she came a second time. This time her legs failed and she sank to her knees in the shower.

Hearing her husband, Mark, stir around; she did her best to regain her composure. Getting out of the shower and drying off, she looked at her gray slacks and pink long sleeved blouse. She can remember being excited buying them just a few weeks ago. Now they seemed so boring and drab. At least she only had to wear them for a short time, she consoled herself.

She passed Mark on the way to the kitchen. He barely acknowledged her as she walked past. Imagine if she had been wearing the outfit she would be wearing at work. Maybe then he would notice her.

Finishing up her daily routine she headed to work.

Again she found a mostly empty parking lot to change in. Remembering the fiasco the day before she made sure to have all her under things in the front seat with her. As embarrassing as yesterday was, she found herself grinning at the thought of that teen boy seeing her. It must have made his day, as well as the male drivers who saw her tits bouncing around as she made her getaway.

Picking out an outfit, she found the shortest skirt she had. When she had bought it she couldn’t ever imagine actually wearing it. It was still a little appalling to her.

The blouse she picked out had a wide necked sweater that came to the top of her nipples. A little jiggle and they would pop out. She still put an open cup bra even though it would not conceal much. Still, she wasn’t ready to go without one yet, even if it did not cover her nipples.

A pair of thigh high stockings with a lace pattern adorned her legs and a pair of go-go boots that came up to her knee. She remembered seeing a pair of thigh high boots at the store she bought these at. She had scoffed at them at the time, now she wished she had bought them. Well, maybe next week.

Buy more clothes, she wondered? She was trying to save money for the kids’ college. But she surely could get better tips wearing them, she grinned. And she had to keep up with that slut Tammy.

Several honks from passing cars made her realize she had been daydreaming before she had finished getting dressed. She had to get a hold of herself; she chided herself as she pulled her shirt on. She was embarrassed and yet again she found herself turned on by the thought of the men seeing her tits.

Finished dressing, she turned off the interior light and headed to work.

Again, getting the courage to walk to the office door in her new outfit took the most effort. She could feel the breeze on her ass as she walked. Yesterday she had been embarrassed that people could occasionally see the top of her stockings. Today she would have been glad if that was all they would see. She could feel the hem of her dress brush an inch or two up her ass cheeks as she walked, reminding her that others would now know the color and style of her thong panties she had on.

“Wow, that is one hot outfit,” Sam’s word broke her out of her daze as she watched the screen saver.

She blushed. The tinkle of the coins in her tip cup made her smile.

“I am glad you think so,” she sheepishly replied.

“Come out here and let me see it.”

She found herself obeying despite her reservations.

“Spin around so I can see the whole thing.”

He means my whole ass, she thought as she spun for him. She knew she might as well have been standing in her panties as the skirt spun out.

Again the tinkle of coins reminded her why she was doing this. Every little bit helps.

Sam wasn’t the only one who liked her outfit. The tips confirmed that. And Sam wasn’t the only one to ask her to spin. They all seemed to love to see her dress flare out.

Tammy’s skirt was just as short as hers, of course and her slightly larger ass tended to draw more attention to it. Jessica consoled herself with the fact that she had bigger tits than Tammy.

With all the attention she was getting that day, she made several trips to the bathroom. Carrying a larger spare purse she had brought in to conceal her new toys, she became better acquainted with her new purple and pink friends. She even turned on the pink’s vibrator the last time she used it. Though embarrassed by the buzz, she was very pleased with the result.

She found her fingers were not enough anymore. She needed the dildos to fully enjoy herself. Besides, using the dildo allowed her to explore her ass a little more.

Just before heading home, Mr. Roberts asked Jessica to come to the conference room. He was having an interoffice meeting with several of the men.

“Jessica,” he pointed to the light above the conference table, “the light bulb is blown out. Have Tammy came change it.”

Tammy, she wondered. At first she thought how humiliating this would be for Tammy, doing janitorial work. Then she remembered Tammy on the ladder. Oh no, she couldn’t let her get up there. It would be the end of her chance to win the bonus.

“I’ll do it,” she blushed as she said it.

“Are you sure?” Mr. Roberts asked.

“Yes.”

She hurried to the janitor’s closet and found a florescent bulb. Coming back, she noticed all the men stopped what they were doing to watch her. She hesitated only an instant before climbing onto the table. Standing there reaching for the latch on the light, she knew they could all see up her dress.

Fuck, she had forgotten her tip cup. Well at least she would earn points to her bonus she rationalized. Hell she would give a better show than Tammy, Jessica determined.

She took her time undoing the bulb. Bending over to set it on the table, she wiggled her ass at Sam who was behind her and let her neckline fall open for Mr. Roberts to look down.

“What am I going to do with this tip,” she heard Sam query. She was about to turn around when she felt a hand go up her skirt and a snap on the waist of her panties.

“That should be secure,” came Sam’s voice.

She was just about to turn around and slap him when she realized there was a bill tucked in her panties. He was just being nice and tipping her. And with cash not coins.

Even as she pondered this, Mr. Roberts reached in her neckline of her shirt and slipped a five between her tits. A five, that was the best tip she had ever received.

She saw another five being waved by Bob. She wiggled her ass at him as she reached for the new light bulb. His bill was secured very good, as he not only shoved in into her panties but down the crack of her ass. Ralph waved a bill at her, she offered her ass but he motioned for her to turn toward him. He wanted to place his tip in her bra. He made sure it would not fall out, shoving it deeply down he cleavage. His hands rubbed against her nipple as he withdrew it. Despite herself, she found herself getting more and more turned on.

Several more bills were shoved in her panties and bras, as all the men seemed to appreciate the works she did. They shoved them deeper and deeper into her panties and between her tits, linger as they came in contact with her boobs and ass. She was getting so worked up that she could barely think as she let them tip her. She made more tips in one meeting that she had all day yesterday. But she had to get out of there. It was feeling way to good. She didn’t know if she could keep control of the situation much longer.

She grabbed the light and stretched up to put it in. Sam took advantage of the moment to give her another tip. Sliding the front of her red thong panties aside, he slipped the bill along with his finger into her already moist pussy. A small orgasm rippled through her body. She felt her moisture start oozing out of her hot cunt.

Another finger followed and then another finger. She felt her hips pushing forward to meet them. She was no longer in control of herself. Pulling on the last reserve of her will power, she managed to finish putting in the light and snapping the cover closed. Crawling down form the table, she made her exit.

Grabbing her spare purse from her lower desk drawer, she headed straight to the bathroom. She was so humiliated and so embarrassed yet so fucking turned on. She pulled the bills out of her bra and panties. Gingerly she removed the wet bills from her soaking pussy. She loved the smell of cum soaked money she decided.

Pulling her purple friend she kept at work out of her purse, she slipped it inside her swollen pussy. It slipped in so freely. It only a matter on minutes groans of pleasure could be heard coming from the bathroom.

Checking the bulletin board on her way out, she found her popularity had soared. Still her and Tammy were tied for the week.

Sam approached as she pondered this. She blushed at seeing him but tried to act nonchalant. He did not tease her one bit for what she had done.

“Hey, you and Tammy are tied,” he greeted her.

“Yeah, I was just noticing that.”

Noticing the concern on her face he added, “For this one time, Mr. Roberts has agreed to give each of you a full bonus. " He hadn’t, thought Sam, but he would. “Besides the next few weeks would be full five day weeks, eliminating any future ties.”

Jessica smiled. It had been worth it, she reasoned. She had gotten the bonus.

She found herself whistling to herself on the way home. Thinking of what she had allowed the men to do to her, she chided herself for enjoying it. She should be appalled. Still she had a warm feeling going through her as she thought back at it. Damn if the memory wasn’t turning her on.

Finding an empty parking lot, she changed back into her home clothes. She completely stripped before changing, enjoying the feeling of it. She left her top off until the last moment, even finishing her makeup before buttoning up. When men honked at her tits jiggling free, she just waved. She even gave them an extra jiggle for their enjoyment.

Arriving home, she found her husband, Mark, with her two sons, Scott and Ray, watching the TV.

Scott must have just gotten home from college for the weekend.

“Give your Mom a hug,” she held out her arms to him.

He blushed as he came over and hugged her, seeming to linger for a while. He hadn’t let her hug him in years. It felt so good.

“How about me?” asked Ray.

Scott unwrapped her and let Ray hug her. He also was enthusiastic in his hug. Backing away, she looked how grown up her two boys had become. She wondered at the blush appearing on their faces as they quickly found seats.

Mark was looking at something on his phone.

“What do you have there?” she asked.

He quickly shut it. “Some pictures Jake sent me,” he said with a kind of growl in his voice. “It is a picture of someone Jake and I both know. I’ll talk to you about it later.”

He had a way of sounding ominous sometimes.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful except for the fact she kept finding Scott and Ray looking at her. It was a different look than she ever saw them have before but she could not quite figure what it was all about.

She headed to bed early that night, tired from all the events she had been through. Mark had decided to stay up watch some shows with the boys. This allowed her a bit of free time with her not so little friend, giving her for some relief.