The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Note: The sons notice their Mom but there is no ‘sex’. If you need to skip this chapter because of squeamishness, I will give a brief recap at the beginning of chapter 7.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 6: Saturday – The New Home

Jessica woke up Saturday to her husband with his arms full of clothes, her clothes. The outfits she had hid in the car trunk!

“What the hell is this?” he hollered at her.

“I.. ah...”

He held a shelf bra and a semi-transparent top to refresh her memory.

“Is this what you are wearing to work?” he asked her. Actually she hadn’t yet gotten the nerve up to wear that particular outfit. But she knew he wouldn’t believe her.

“Yes,” she looked down avoiding his eyes.

He tossed her his phone. On it was a picture of her changing in her car.

“Jake sent me this picture. It seems he saw you changing in a parking lot yesterday.” Jake was one of Mark’s poker buddies. “Well do you have anything to say for yourself?”

She remained quiet. What was he going to do about it?

He picked up a pair of her baggy pants she wore around the house. “They get t o see you in this,” he waved a mini-skirt at her, " and we have to put up with this,” he waved the baggy pants. “Well no more!”

With that he seemed to reach a decision. He grabbed a box he had brought in with him and pulled out a trash bag. Going to her dresser, he opened her underwear drawer and started shoving the contents into the bag.

‘What the hell was he doing?’ J essica wondered. She was too scared by his anger to say anything.

After finishing emptying the first drawer, he continues on with the rest of them. Still in a rage, he went to the closet and pulled out her clothes from there.

‘Was he kicking her out of the house?” she wondered.

Lastly he tossed her shoes in the bag. Opening the window, he tossed the bags of her clothes out into side yard. He stormed out of their room.

She got up and walked to window in time to see him drag the bags over to the fire pit. She watched as he dumped each bag into the pit and then poured lighter fluid on them. With a flick of a match, she watched her entire wardrobe go up in flames. Well almost her entire wardrobe, she thought looking back at the outfits Mark had pulled out of her trunk.

“What would she wear in public?” she wondered.

Finally Mark returned.

“If these clothes are good enough for work, they are good enough to wear at home,” he told her.

“What about the boys?”

He hesitated for a second before answering, “Scott is college and Phillip is graduating high school this spring. They are grown men now. I am sure they have seen naked women before.”

But not their mother, she wanted to say. But seeing his determination, she yielded to him. She didn’t do that. She always pushed for her way. But today she just gave in.

Well at least she wouldn’t have to change in the car anymore.

“I don’t have enough outfits to wear all the time,” she whispered.

“Then buy some,” he growled at her. “But they better not be any more conservative than what I found in these bags.”

It was not usual for him to let her go on a shopping spree but Jessica was so grateful to be able to that she did not bring it up.

“Give me that nightie,” he commanded. “You will some new nighties to.”

She took off her comfortable ankle length nightie and gave it to him. Gesturing she realized he wanted her panties also. Leaving her standing there naked, he marched out and added them to the still smoldering pile of her old clothes.

Realizing a passing neighbor would see her standing in the window naked, she started rummaging through her clothes. She found one skirt that barely covered her ass when she stood straight, a scoop top that was at least not shear, a shelf bra and thong panties. And of course she had to wear some of her thigh-highs and heels.

She found she couldn’t leave her room without putting on some makeup. Finally working up her courage, she came out into the kitchen. The boys were sitting around the table with their dad.

“That’s much better,” acknowledged Mark.

Scott and Ray looked at her sheepishly.

“You look good in that Mom,” Scott quietly said.

“Now get us some breakfast,” Mark told her.

She went to the kitchen and made some eggs for her men. It somehow felt right serving them. Finishing the eggs, she brought them to the table. Without thinking about it, she bent down setting the plates before them. It was only after she was done that she realized her shirt had to have flopped open enough for them to see her exposed tits underneath.

She blushed at the thought. Looking at Mark’s crotch, she could see she had an effect on him. Shit, all three of them had hard-ons she realized.

She made her way to the bathroom after breakfast. Fiddling under the sink, she withdrew a thick fluorescent green dildo she had stashed there earlier in the week. Luckily she had removed her toys from the trunk yesterday, she realized. She had stored several at work and stashed a few around the house. Robert, she smiled at the dildo.

Florescent Robert brought her wonderful relief as she slid him into her slit. She would slide him completely in and then reward herself by rubbing her clit. Usually she would give more attention to her tits but today she found that after a few minutes, her ass needed more attention. Sliding her fingers down her crack, she teased her black hole. Scooping some moisture from her wet pussy, she massaged it into her ass. Then with gentle pressure, she started her finger up the Hershey highway. Timing it with the thrusts of the dildo, she felt a wonderful buzz washing over her. It only took a few minutes before, with a stifled groan, she felt herself pulsating around the dildo. Luckily, she realized, she was able to keep quieter in her expressions than she did at work.

Her outfit was a mess. She realized she would have to change. Shit, she would need to go shopping immediately for some new outfits.

She changed into a shorter skirt and a similar blouse. She couldn’t believe she was going out in public like this. What could she do?

She would have to try to sneak a few outfits that were a little more conservative than what she had.

Three hours later she returned from her trip. She had had good attentions. The first two outfits she bought had been almost as conservative as what she had worn this morning. But with the attention she kept getting from the men, she found herself buying even more outrageous outfits. It was like their stares were coins in her tip cup, egging her on.

With a few appreciative glances from her boys, she made it to the bedroom where she met Mark as he was getting ready to head off to his weekly poker game. He pulled her to the bed and, without a word; he bent her over the bed, pulled up her skirt, and pulled down her thong.

“Damn, you are hot,” he groaned as he pulled down his own pants. She knew she should protest but somehow his actions were getting her worked up.

She felt a finger work his way into her cunt. Damn, she was already moist!

Pulling it back out, he immediately pressed the tip of his cock against her. With one shove, he shoved himself fully in.

Part of her wanted to cry out in pain of the quick entrance. Another part pushed back for more.

Soon he was pumping his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. His hands reached around and slipped under her shirt, groping her tits.

Pulling and tugging at her nipples, he kept up a steady rhythm. Then with a groan, she felt him explode within her. The feeling sent her over the edge and for the first time in years, she went over the edge with a cock shoved in her pussy. This was so much better than the dildo she had been using, she realized.

He quickly withdrew. Turning her around, he pushed her to his knees. Though they had never done this before, she knew from her recent fantasies what he wanted. Somehow, she knew deep down that she wanted it to.

Grasping his cock, she guided it to her mouth. Sucking and slurping, she cleaned every last drop of his and her cum from him.

He even started to stiffen up again. Maybe we can do this again, she hoped.

Pulling back, he groaned, “Shit I am going to be late for the game.” Pulling up his pants, he quickly exited. She was still kneeling there in shock of the suddenness of it all when she heard his car drive away.

The prick, she thought. Still we do taste good together, she mused as she scooped some of their cum from her hot cunt and licked it off her fingers.

The rest of the night she felt the boys’ eyes on her whenever she was around them. She went to bed before Mark got home. Sam, the big purple dildo under her bed helped her to find some relief.

Sunday was much of the same. Again Mark surprised her in the bedroom with a repeat performance from the day before. This time it seemed even more right.

And as much as the boys’ glances bothered her, she found herself proud that her body could still stir the desires up in them.

Scott headed back to his dorm Sunday night, giving her a tighter hug than she was used to from him.

Tomorrow was Monday, she mused. How was she going to outdo Tammy this week?