The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 4: Thursday – Sneak Peaks

The next morning, she headed off to work almost an hour earlier than normal. She told her husband she was pushing for a raise. He thought she was just being uptight as normal.

She pulled into a fast food joint and went to the back of the lot. She tried to stay hidden in her car as she changed but with the interior light on, it was not possible. She did not know why she kept the light on; she just needed it on in order to change.

Several honks and cat calls could be heard coming from the window of those driving by. They let her know that she had not been successful in her endeavors at modesty.

She just smiled and waved. How utterly humiliating.

All the way to work, she was second guessing herself. How would she even move in this outfit? Why had she bought thigh high stockings and a garter belt? Maybe she should at least button up one more buttons on her blouse so you did not see part of her lacy bra?

Getting out of the car at work, she tried to pull down the skirt as best as she could, still as she walked she knew the top of her stockings were showing.

Coming in the door, the fist person she saw was Sam.

“Wow, you are a hot commodity,” he complimented her. Again this was followed by several coins in the cup. Somehow this seemed to help her relax. Her strategy to get more tips was already working. Fifteen minutes of watching her screen saver only confirmed this.

Sam meanwhile was updating his screen saver. He upped the frequency of the number of times Jess, Tammy and Kelley would fantasize about sex like they had never experienced. He pushed thoughts of arousal at having men gawk at them. He did the best he could to associate oral sex with a phantom feeling in their pussy. He pushed the thought that they should be open to all kinds of sex, even hinting at anal sex.

Both Jessica and Tammy vied for the men’s attention. Bending down, they bent their knees as little as possible. Leaning forward, they mad sure their shirt were unbuttoned enough to see down.

Shit, thought Jessica, after allowing Bob a glance down her blouse. When she had bought these new shelf bras, she only thought that the men might appreciate the outline of her nipples on her silky blouses. But when they looked down her shirt, they would get to see most of her bare breasts.

She was rethinking her choice of bras when Bob’s coins tingled in her cup. Her nipples stiffened at the sound. He did seem to appreciate the view, she thought.

So did the other men, she soon realized. Bob must have passed the word because for the next few hours, they all seemed to find reasons to come by her desk. Their coins and the bulges in their pants confirmed their appreciation.

It wasn’t long until she had to go to the bathroom to relieve herself. Again the perverted images of herself fucking and sucking on multiple men flashed through her mind. As she neared her climax, she slipped one of her breast through the wide neckline and on an impulse; she started sucking her own nipple. It was with this action that caused her body to crest.

Again she straightened herself out as best she could. She found herself wiping the cum off her legs with her fingers and then licking them clean. This time she knew what she was doing but despite the degradation of it, she couldn’t resist the flavor, her own luscious flavor.

By late morning, the men seemed to find other things to do. It was not until she happened to walk by the work library that she realized where they had gone. She saw Sam just inside the door dropping a few coins in the Tammy’s cup. Him and Bob were watching as Tammy got them a few books from the top shelf. She was standing on a stepladder, seeming to have climbed much higher than she needed to do be and having placed the ladder far enough away from the stack that she had to really stretch in order to reach the books. Her legs were spread as wide as the ladder would allow them to be.

They had a grand view of her ass. Her thong was buried between her cheeks. Giving them more of an eyeful. As she bent forward to get a book her ass cheeks spread apart. Only a small piece of fabric hugged her pussy, revealing a clear outline of what was underneath, with the pink lips of her vulva already peaking out over the edges. Damn if that strip of clothe isn’t damp.

She had to admit, it was quite a view.

She shook her head. She could believe she found it a turn on to look up another woman’s dress.

How could the slut do such a thing? How would she compete with that?

Her hand had already gone up to her blouse and unbuttoned another two buttons. Only the last three, starting at just above her belly button going down, kept her blouse closed.

Now whenever she turned or bent at all, her breasts were sure to flash themselves.

Some how, thinking of Tammy up on the ladder showing off her ass and thinking of herself showing off her tits to get better tips made her horny.

Sam saw her leave and followed her. Stopping just outside the ladies room, he waited. A short time later he could hear her cries of pleasure. His program was working great.

Sam hung around until Jessica came out sucking her fingers.

“Are you OK?” he asked. “I thought I heard some screaming from in there.”

“Yes,” she blushed, quickly pulling her fingers from her mouth. “I just... stubbed my toe.” She realized how lame it sounded. She wanted to think that he believed her but the upturned corners of his mouth let her know that he knew.

Sam smiled; reaching over he dropped some coins into her shirt pocket. She could feel them bounce off her nipples. Damn it felt good, distracting her from some of her humiliation.

“Improvised tit cup,” he laughs heading down the hall.

She must have heard him wrong. Surely he said, ”tip cup.”

She had plenty of chances to flash her boobs at the men. She found herself frequenting the bathroom as her own excitement level kept rising.

Still at the end of the day, Tammy had won by a vote again. She needed that money! She would win tomorrow.

Heading home, she slipped into a quiet parking lot to change. She had already stripped off her clothes when she realized she needed her panties. She had left them in the back seat. Stretching over the seat she quickly got them. Her ass ended up pressed against the cold windshield as she did this. A commotion behind her made her sit back down.

A young boy riding a bike must have seen her ass. Distracted, he had driven into a telephone pole. He was still looking her way.

She quickly started the car up and drove away. It was only after entering traffic and with the help of several men staring at her tits as they drove by that she realized she was still nude. She quickly found another parking lot to finish getting dressed. Of course with all the excitement, she needed some relief. Her fingers felt good but she needed something more.

Taking a detour on the way home, she found an adult store to purchase a few toys. She bought a couple of dildos for home and a couple for work. That way she wouldn’t get caught transporting them. One of the work dildos had a built in vibrator. She blushed even at the thought of it but, at the time of the purchase, she had to have it.

Mark, her husband, was home when she got there. He hardly looked up from the TV when she came in. Ray, her youngest son, waved to her at least. She wondered how cold and lonely it was going to be when Ray left for college. She wished she got the kind of attention at home she got at work. She blushed even thinking about it.

She snuck into the bathroom just before bed. Pulling out the bright green one she looked at it several minutes. It was so big, so beautiful, and so intoxicating. She ran her tongue down its length, a warm tingling buzz emanated from her crotch. Kissing the end of it, she let it enter her mouth. She squirmed in surprise as she felt a phantom presence enter her pussy.

She experimentally pulled it out of her mouth

Damn if she couldn’t feel it in her pussy.

Soon her other hand was working on her tits and the dildo found its home in her cunt. It was only moments later she reached it. Never had she cum so quick before.

Again, she had erotic dreams that night.