The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 3: Wednesday – Short Skirts

The next morning she found herself changing four times before she picked out what to wear to work.

“Wow,” Sam greeted her after she had finished her fifteen minutes on the screen saver. “I haven’t seen you wear a skirt since two years ago, at a holiday party.”

She smiled at the compliment, which was followed by the sound of coins in the tip cup. Somehow, Sam’s coins sounded sexier than anyone else’s.

“I don’ know how you keep your balance on those heels,” was followed by a few more coins.

He had a point; she had bought these heels and stockings several years ago to impress her husband on a weekend away. It was one of the last times she tried to rekindle the spark in her marriage. She hadn’t worn them since.

Still, she knew they showed off her legs.

“Well hello Tammy,” Sam gave an enthusiastic welcome.

“Hello,” Jessica told her coworker eying the short skirt she was wearing. ‘The hussy,’ she thought. Tammy had always dressed flashier than the rest of them but she was still young. Usually it would not bother her but this was flashier than hers. Where Jess’s dress came to mid thigh, Tammy’s ended several inches shorter.

With a flash of insight, Jessica realized Tammy must have a tip cup also. She was stealing away tips from her!

Damn, this was the shortest skirt she owned. How was she going to compete?

She would have to buy a few more outfits. But how would she buy them without her husband knowing? She knew she would already have some explaining to do as to why she was wearing her current outfit when she got home.

She could use her tip money. She smiled at the thought. Her husband didn’t know about that. She knew the money was to help pay off loans but if she bought sexier clothes, her tips would increase. She would change in the car on the way to and from work, that way her husband wouldn’t see the outfits she would be wearing.

Now she would just have to earn some bigger tips to pay for the clothes.

Needless to say, she allowed, she would have create opportunities for the men to ogle her ass and catch peeps down her shirt. This would be the only way to outscore Tammy.

Still she was doing well with the tips. She even had to empty her cup once just after lunch.

Fuck, she got horny just thinking of the tips. She snuck off to the bathroom for a quick finger session. She could not remember the last time she had masturbated, yet she found herself with her skirt hiked up, her panties pulled down.

Damn, how good her fingers felt. With one hand she massaged her breast, lightly pinching her nipples. Her second hand had found her vagina... pussy. Yeah, call it like it is, her pussy. She ran her finger along the edge of her lip finding herself already moist and swollen.

She gently rubbed her clit with one of her fingers; sweat breaking out on her forehead. A second finger made its way deeper into her snatch. Then a third finger found room next to the previous one. She found herself lifting her but... ass off the seat in an effort to further immerses her two fingers. Soon she could hear the sound of her own moist fingers slurping in her hungry pussy.

Shit, even the sound was a turn on. It didn’t take her long before she was softly groaning in pleasure. She only could hope no other woman would make their way into the ladies room.

She found her mind coming up with the most perverse images of her dancing in the nude in front of an audience, then of her fucking men, other of her sucking on men’s penises, and, as she reached her climax, she saw herself being fucked in every hole and showered with sperm.

Her disgust of the images was outweighed by the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

She cleaned herself up as beast as she could, licking her fingers to get some moisture to clean the last few drops of cum off them. After straightening up her makeup, she headed towards her desk. What was that delicious flavor was in her mouth? She stopped dead in the hall as she realized with horror it was the flavor of her own cum from when she had licked her fingers clean. She was so upset.

But when she got back to her desk, she found her screen saver running. Sitting down, she soon seemed to come to peace with her actions and continued working for the rest of the day.

Even though she had cleaned herself up, she still had an odor of feminine sex with her if you got close enough. This brought a warm smile to Sam’s face whenever he was close enough to catch a whiff.

Sam made a version of the screen saver for the employees to take home with them. This would not have a corporate logo but it would contain sunsets. He made sure that not only the female employees brought them home but also the male employees. He couldn’t have their families coming into work and see the new outfits the women were wearing without them first being subjected to the screen saver. Another part of him thought that all these guys he worked for should being getting better sex at home.

Then Mr. Richards surprised the ladies at the end of the day by giving each of the women working a hundred dollar bill.

“This is to prime the new bonus program,” he explained. “A hundred dollar bill will be awarded to the most helpful administrative assistant at the end of the week. At the end of each day, the workers will cast their votes for who was the most helpful administrative assistant. At the end of the week, whoever has the most votes will be given the bonus.”

Boy, that would make a dent in those loans.

She was determined to win those votes.

On her way home she grabbed the CD Sam had made everyone. She also checked the bulletin board. Tammy had edged her out five votes to four. Again, Kelley had taken one of the votes. Only two days left.

She got home from work several hours late that night. She had spent all the extra money she had made in the last few days and some money she had set aside for herself. Several hundred dollars later she had several new outfits as well as new intimate wear. She had to feel sexy to act sexy. At least she had heard that somewhere recently.

She hid them in the trunk of her car. At least she had a good alibi for her husband. She told him she had gone out for a birthday party for one of her coworkers. That was why she was late and dressed as she was.

His lack of interest in her life made it easy for him to go along with it. She was actually saddened that he did not seem the least concerned.

Before going to bed she pulled out a CD and installed the new screen saver all the computers in her house. She even emailed one to her son, Scott, in school.