The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 2: Tuesday – The Answer To Worry

The next morning, Jess came to work early. She wasn’t the only one. Still everyone seemed to stay in their office until eight. It gave her time to unwind in front of her computer, watching the new screen saver.

It was only after the screen saver stopped that she looked up and noticed the tip cup on the counter. Sam happened to be out front.

“Do you know what this is all about?” she asked pointing at the cup.

“It is a new incentive from Mr. Roberts,” he explained. “He thought that the administrative people should get tips on how well they help people. He even talked of giving a bonus out to the person voted most helpful.”

That was a stupid idea. She just shook my head.

“Hey, you were the one saying you needed to make a little extra money,” Sam reminded her. “Every little bit helps.”

Ever little bit helps, she repeated to herself. He was so right. What Sam says always makes sense.

“I suppose,” she agreed.

“You should practice saying that with a smile. You should take tips from waitresses, customers always give bigger tips to the waitress who smiles.”

He was right. She gave him a warm cheery smile.

Sam tossed a quarter into her tip cup. The sound of the money in the cup was wonderful. It helped to relieve some of her worry. It even aroused her a little.

“And did you ever notice how waitresses dress to get better tips?” he added tossing another quarter in the cup as he walked away.

She loved that sound.

‘Waitresses dress?’ she echoed in her head. Some dressed casual today, but that wasn’t to increase their tips. Short skimpy dresses, revealing clothes were what they wore to increase their tips. ‘Was Sam suggesting that I start wearing skimpy clothes?’ she wondered.

No, he was just telling her to think of ways to increase her tips. The more tips she made, the easier it would be to pay off those college loans.

She looked down at her conservative outfit. It wouldn’t hurt to unbutton one of her blouse’s buttons. She had plenty of cleavage to show.

“Like the look,” she looked up to see Bob approaching. He was one of the youngest working here, still under 30. He was usually so proper.

She blushed and was getting ready to button it back up when he tossed a quarter into her tip jar.

“That’s worth a tip,” he smiled at her.

She found herself smiling back.

The rest of the day, she continued to get compliments. She also found that if she was bent over reaching for something, her ass in the air, when a man approached, he was sure to leave her an extra tip. At first she was a little upset about this. Then the good feeling she got from hearing the change drop in the cup and the fact she was earning money towards paying off the loans helped alleviated her concerns.

She even found herself purposely bending down when a man was approaching and bending her knees less just to give him a better view. By the end of the day, she found herself allowing them to glance down her shirt. ‘She had a bra on,’ she comforted herself.

At the end of the day, she noticed Sam in front of one of the employee bulletin boards.

“What are you up to?” she asked.

“Putting up the ‘Administrative Score Board’,” he replied.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“Remember the contest?” Sam asked.

“Oh yeah.” She recalled the email explaining the contest. The most helpful administrator would get a bonus at the end of the week. She wished she could vote, she would vote for herself.

She looked at the board. Her name as well as the other three women’s names was on it. Of the possible ten votes, she had five, Tammy had four, and Kelley had one. Only Pam the prude had none. She had won the day! I guess being a prude does not pay, she smiled to herself. She wasn’t going to be a prude.

Before going home, she dumped the change into a manila envelope. She had to figure how she was going to handle this money. It was not like she could tell her husband how she was earning this money.

She blushed just thinking about it. She was amazed how turned on she was just thinking about it.