The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 1: Monday – The Worry

Jessica Sraoilleog worried a lot. It is a well-known fact among her coworkers.

She worried if she had worked hard enough. She worried she worked too hard. She ended up working a lot of extra hours to just to make sure.

She worried if she was too fat or too thin. She worried if her but was too big or too small. Strangely she even worried about her breasts were too big. She exercised daily to make sure she did not gain too much weight.

Her current dilemma was she had one son in college and another going to college in next year. Being that her family was a typical middle class family, she felt she should pay for their college. She just did not know how she was going to pay their loans off.

Since she worked in a male dominated industry, she mostly confided in her male friends. They didn’t mind it so much since she was a hot commodity, even in her late thirties.

She had just finished telling Sam her current problem.

“Yeah, if you could pay extra now, it would really save so much money later,” he told her. “Every dollar you pay off now is worth three of for times as much by the end of the loan.”

“We barely make ends meet now, I would have get another job to make any extra payments,” she told him.

He seemed to perk up when she said that. A huge grin came across his face.

“What are you smiling about”, he asked him?

“I was just thinking of what kind of job you would have to work in order to earn that kind of money?”

“What?” she asked and then blushed. “You perv,” she told him, treating it as a joke. She knew the guys at the office ogled her. She had learned over the years to me more careful bending over. Her shirts had become more conservative after catching several of them trying to catch a peak down her neckline. She couldn’t help she was born with a large chest. Being at the receptionist desk she was pretty exposed. She had to be extra careful when she bent to get paper from the lower cabinets or bent over a stack of papers.

Not that she wasn’t above flirting occasionally to get her way.

“Well, I do have to find someway to make some money,” she joked back. ‘Creep,’ she thought.

Smiling she makes an excuse to leave her desk and Sam.

Later in the day she is surprised to find Sam at her desk.

“What are you doing?” she asks him.

“Mr. Roberts asked me to put the new company logo on everyone’s screen saver.”

Sam was known to work on the computers from time to time.

“New logo?”

“Yeah the one I installed on Mr. Roberts computer last month.”

Last month. Everyone thought Sam had finally fallen out of favor with the boss. Then within a week he his good side again.

The screen saver, yeah she remembered it now, sort of. That was funny, she must have seen it several dozen times walking into his office. She remembered liking it and thinking it was cool but that was about all she could remember of it.

“Here, look at it,” he tells her as he clicks on the demo button.

She glanced at the screen. It was beautiful. The colors on it moved around and there was a hum coming from the speakers. It seemed so right.

She didn’t notice Sam avoiding looking at the screen, or even when he moved away. She sat down and watched it.

If she could have gotten Sam to talk to her about it, he would have told her it was the new IYM “Import Your Message” screen saver. He had actually come across it looking for some new advertising gimmick. It had promised to get you point across to you audience.

When Sam had realized he was about to be fired, he had installed the program on his boss’s computer. He had added the message that Sam was a valuable employee. It went on to say that even if he screwed off occasionally, his contributions to the company were far greater.

It had worked better than he could have imagined.

So when he had joked with Jess earlier, he had come upon a plan to use her worry to his advantage.

He looked over at Jess staring at the screen. She would stay that way until someone interrupted her. The first message he placed on it was that the screen saver was beautiful and innocuous. She would not think about the times she spaced out in front of it. That she would come in fifteen minutes early and skip lunch just to watch it.

Next he needed to install it on the rest of the company’s computers so to impart into them not to notice the changes in Jess and to go along with his plan. He figured most of the men would be easy to program. With two of the other women in the company, Tammy and Kelley, he just adjusted their competitive edge to compete with Jess.

Tammy, in her late twenties, was already a hot blond with a great ass. Kelley, another busty brunette, just needed to loose a little weight. Not too much, Sam thought she would look great if she kept some softer edges.

Pam on the other hand, wasn’t his style. He just placed it on her screen saver to not mind seeing the other women half dressed. Let her superior attitude just make it seem like the others were already below her and she did not need to lower herself to complain.

Sam whistled softly as he left Jess staring at the screen. It was a half an hour later when a phone call interrupted her.

“Hello,” she answered. Redirecting the call, she looked back at her computer. Her hand had moved the mouse while answering the phone and the screen saver had shut off. She could not remember what she had been doing. Who had she been talking to?

The rest of the day she continued working but worry over her finances kept creeping in to her thoughts. She had to find someway to make more money. She didn’t have time to work another job. What could she do?

The thought troubled her, even when she went home. She hardly slept that night.