The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help. If incest creeps you out, then a warning, though no fucking occurs between the sons and mother, lust, looks, and touches do.

Chapter 12: Saturday – The Hens

Jess woke up sore the next morning. As she started recalling events from the previous evening, she was in somewhat of shock at what she had done and with whom she had done it. Had she really sucked her son’s friend, Cal’s, cock dry?

‘What would Mark ever do if he found out?’ she thought, not for the first time. She looked over at Mark. He was fast asleep. She snuck out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

“Good morning Mom,” Scott smiled at her. What was his smirk about? He looked like he swallowed a canary. Then she realized she was standing in her negligee, which barely hid a thing. He just was not used seeing her this way, she reasoned.

She smiled back and continued to the bathroom. She took a long hot shower working out some of the kinks from last night. She smiled thinking of Mr. Nocker’s face when she swallowed him whole.

Drying off, she went into the bedroom and found Mark just waking up. He stood up and motioned down to his cock. She knew what he wanted and went right to work on sucking him dry. She started fucking herself with one then several fingers while his cock slid up and down her throat. He fucked her face hard until his cum started spurting down her throat. Her own body responded with a fairly good orgasm.

He didn’t taste the best, she thought, but he was pretty yummy. She smiled thinking a week ago was her first taste of male cum and now she was rating it. Hell, she hardly had an orgasm until two weeks ago. Now she was able to rate them also.

She cleaned herself up as Mark headed to the bathroom. He still had not spoken a word to her.

She knew she had about half-an-hour before he finished his bathroom routine of a shower, shit and shave. She finished cleaning herself up and found a very short mini-skirt and a low-necked top to wear. She put on stockings, garters and heels before heading to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Ray and Scott were both in the kitchen. Again Scott had that smirk on his face while Ray looked a little uncomfortable. Something was up.

As Jess cooked some eggs and bacon, Scott approached, “While Dad is out playing poker, Ray and I are going to have a few friends over.”

And, Jess waited, what was coming next?

“We want you to waitress for us,” he continued.

“Waitress for you,” Jess scoffed. “Why would I do that?”

“We thought you must enjoy it,” Scott continued. “And the boys would really appreciate a sexy topless waitress.”

“Are you out of your mind,” she scolded. A thrill rippled down her body thinking of all the young men checking her out. Still, he had quite a nerve.

“Well, I heard you waitressed for your work party yesterday.”

Where had he heard that? Jess began to sweat bullets.

Trying to sound nonchalant, she responded, “I was just making some extra tip money to pay for your student loans and get a start on Ray’s.”

“That is great Mom,” Scott responded. “We could work that in with the party. We will charge a cover charge for the party. If I explain it is to help pay for college, I am sure there would be no grumbling.”

“Why would they pay a cover charge?” she asked.

“To see you of course,” Scott threw down several pages of pictures. Jess looked down to see several images of her nude, performing ‘magic’, and helping to relieve the men. She could explain it to him but she knew he would never understand.

“Scott!” Jess turned ten shades of red, “That was a special thing for work. I couldn’t do anything like that in front of your friends, let alone you and Ray.”

“Sure you can Mom,” Scott consoled her. “Cal was the one who gave me these pictures.” Cal was Scott’s friend who happened to be at the party last night. “Maybe you could even get your friend from work to help.”

Jess stared at the eggs she was cooking. She didn’t dare look up.

“If you did this for us, we would make sure that none of those pictures were accidentally left out where Dad might see them,” he continued. “I am not sure how he would react.”

Was he blackmailing her? She wanted to tell him to go fuck off but he was right, Mark would blow a gasket. And it would help her earn some more tuition money. She was pretty sure she could talk Tammy into it; she was saving up money to buy a new house with her tips.

“Dad, leaves around six tonight,” Scott took her silence as a ‘yes’. “We can start around seven. Since Dad never gets home before at least one, that should give us enough time for some fun. I will work out a few things for entertainment.”

Jess wasn’t sure she liked the idea of him working out ‘a few things for entertainment’. Still she found herself getting aroused at the thought of the party. The added humiliation of being blackmailed into it only aroused her more.

Jess looked over at Ray. He was being so quiet but the bulge in his pants told her all she needed to know.

“What happens if someone goes home drunk and spills the beans?” Jess asked.

“We are going to turn this into a sleep over and crash in the basement. I will collect keys when they come in.”

“The theme is heavy metal,” Ray said, speaking for the first time.

Shit, what could she say?

The morning went as well as expected. Jess fed the men of the house their breakfast, Mark performed some aggressive sex on her though he barely even said good morning to her. She was able to at least have one orgasm with Mark and an even better on with her purple friend Sam in the bathroom while she thought about the party. She was pissed and upset at herself for being turned on by the whole idea but it did not stop her from enjoying herself.

During a lull in the action, Jess called Tammy. Tammy was only too happy to help out Jess. They talked about what to wear for the evening. Since the theme was heavy metal, they decided that they needed leather. This would mean another shopping trip. She never enjoyed shopping so much as when she was buying lingerie.

That afternoon, Tammy and her met at the bank. They helped each other deposit their coins from the night before. Shit they had plenty for a shopping trip. They headed to one of the seedier lingerie stores in town.

This was the first lingerie trip she had done with Tammy. They found they enjoyed watching the other model their outfits. They kept egging each other on to try sexier abd sexier outfits.

First they decided to skip the mini-skirts all together. Then the leather corsets got tighter and skimpier. And though Jess had planned a more conservative outfit, they ended up with matching black leather open cup corsets that laced up the back and leather thong panties with slits in the front. They both already had black over the knee leather boots that they would wear. They accented the outfit with studded dog collars.

For makeup, they picked up some white base, dark highlights and black lipstick. It only seemed right for a heavy metal party. It would also help to cover their identity to any pictures that accidentally got made public.

They also felt compelled to give door prizes out. Going to the nearby electronic store, they picked up several packages of CD’s. They would give each of the boys a copy of the screen saver Sam had made. He had given them each special copies to give out to anyone who saw them in sexier situations. The screen savers differed from the work ones in that, as written on the instructions, holding different control keys down while it ran would show revealing pictures or Tammy and Jess to the viewer.

This was Sam’s hook to get them to use the program. The screensaver would cause the user to want to keep Jess’s and Tammy’s behavior secret from anyone who did not already know.

Finally finished, Jess headed home to wait for the party that night. She waited anxiously for Mark to leave. After supper, he headed off for his weekly card game. If only he knew what he would miss.

Tammy came over at 6:30pm. Scott and Ray drooled over her when they met her. Jess shooed them away. She was embarrassed to realize she was a little jealous of how Scott and Ray appreciated Tammy’s assets.

The girls went into the bedroom to change. They had to help each other with their corsets since it took extra effort to cinch them up. Helping each other dress, they found every little excuse to run their hands over the other’s body.

“Let me help you adjust that,” Jess told her as she pulled up on the bra shelves on the corset. She definitely enjoyed feeling Tammy’s boobs on her hands.

“My turn,” Tammy smiled, squishing Jess’s tits together to get more of an effect.

And so on.

Finally realizing the time, they stopped adjusting each other and started on their makeup. They applied the pale base to their face and a black star over Jess’s right eye and Tammy’s left eye. Black lipstick was added for effect.

“Are you ladies ready,” whispered Ray’s voice.

They looked at each other. Dam they were hot.

Tammy went out first. Jess still felt a little queer going out into the room with her boys dressed as she was. Hell, Ray has seen her completely nude the other day. They were men now.

Taking a deep breath she headed out.

“Wow,” came the responses. Both of her boys checked the two women out, complimenting them with their immediate hard-ons. A quick applause was accompanied by a gratuitous spin from the women.

“We got you some gloves,” Ray nervously handed Tammy and Jess each a pair of long leather gloves.

Jess noticed they had all kinds of straps and buckles on them. Even the fingers had long tassels hanging from them. Must be to go with the heavy metal theme, the girls thought.

They were a tight fit, coming up above the elbow. They sure did look sexy. Jess discovered the finger tassels could tie together on a ring on the back of the glove hand. She showed Tammy. That would make it easier to server drinks with.

“Some of the boys have already arrived,” Scott told her. “They are waiting downstairs for some service.” Jess was not sure she liked the smirk that accompanied this statement.

It was a small feat to make it down the basement steps in their six-inch heels. At least the last few weeks had given them some practice.

Looking around, Jess could see they had set up a temporary bar and their stereo near the center of the 30′ x 60′ room. Jess remembered when they had the house built. Mark had paid extra to make sure the basement had high ceilings and had very few posts so the boys could shoot hoop and play other sports inside in the winter. The walls and ceiling were covered in sound deadening material This was added after hearing the boys bounce around the ball that first year.

The pool table was last years Christmas present to the house. Several round folding tables were set up around the room with chairs around them. Already there were ten boys there. Scott’s friends, Chuck, Tom, Jeff, and Mickey were seated at one table. Ray’s friends, John, Dan, Chuck, Bob, and Rick, were seated at another. She knew everyone of them. She had seen them grow up and in some cases had even babysat them. It was very strange to be standing in front of them less than half clothed as they looked on with lust. The worst part was how arousing her it was.

Tammy had already approached Scott’s friends and started taking their orders. Scott had handed her a pen and a 3″ by 5″ pad to take orders on. He held out a pen and pad to Jess. She took them and headed toward Ray’s friends table.

A large screen was on the center of one wall and a video camera was mounted next to it on a tripod. Currently a colored image played across the screen, changing with the music. Jess thought it suspiciously reminded her of Sam’s screen saver. She was right, it was a variant that Sam given to the boys on their CD. They had been subconsciously encouraged to have it on display whenever they had friends over who might see their mother in a compromising position. Like many versions of the screen saver, it put out suggestions that they would keep the secret to themselves and only talk about it with others in the ‘know’.

Just to the side of this screen was a four-foot high platform with five stairs leading up and five stairs leading down. The platform was only four long. Jess thought this must be a platform for doing announcements from. They better be careful were they step, she thought, as there were two six inch diameter holes in the floor, on near the front and another near the back.

She approached the table with Ray’s friends. “What will you have?” she asked. This brought several nervous chuckles and a blush to Jess’s face as she realized what they were probably thinking.

Dan broke the ice ordering a beer. “You look very pretty tonight,” he blushed.

“Thank you,” Jess smiled at him. She decided to give him and his friends a slow spin so they could appreciate the outfit.

“Do you shave your …,” began Rick before an embarrassed silence.

She felt a little sorry for his awkwardness so she responded, “It is OK Rick. And yes, I do shave my pussy. I leave a small neatly trimmed swatch above it. It is normal for a woman to do this.” Well it was a normal thing for her since two weeks ago.

It seemed to help the boys to relax a little to hear her talk like that. She purposely bent across the table to take John’s order. Her tits swung free of the shelf bra as she bent forward. She was a little startled to feel a hot hand on her ass. Looking back she saw Bob quickly withdraw it at her glance. He had always been the bold one.

“It’s OK,” she heard herself tell him. She couldn’t believe she would encourage such behavior. Last night had wrought some changes in her, she realized. She now thought it was normal for men to grope their waitresses.

Turning back to John, she felt two hands on her ass. Bob’s hand and Rick’s hand slid over her ass cheeks like they peering into the future in glass balls. Damn it felt good. After getting John’s order and slowly writing it down, she moved over until she was across from Dan. Again she stretched forward over the table to take his order. Two new hands roamed her ass.

The boys relaxed even more after they realized they could get away with fondling her. It was not long until they found her tits to squeeze.

Tammy’ crew seemed to need less encouragement. She had to almost playfully fight them off as they fondled her.

While Jess got drinks she notice Scott and Ray go around and whisper something to the boys at the table. Quick glances at Tammy and Jess were accompanied by an uncomfortable smile on their faces before they nodded in agreement. The one by one, each of the boys disappeared for a few minutes before returning to the table.

She also thought it strange that as more boys arrived, they not only had to pay a cover charge but each seemed to have to go to the bathroom before sitting down. She knew she should be suspicious about this but why kept escaping her.

Soon they had six tables they waiting on. Jess found herself being directed to the tables that consisted mostly of Ray’s friends. Soon there were close to forty kids present.

The hands kept groping. There was not a moment when there wasn’t at least one hand on her ass or tits. Some or the boy’s fingers found their way up hot wet snatches before being shooed away.

“Now for some entertainment,” she heard Scott announce from the platform. “Would the two lovely ladies come forward?”

This had been the part that Jess had been fearful of. What kind of entertainment had they come up with after seeing the pictures from last night? Jess and Tammy made there way up the steps and onto the platform.

“We are going to have a drinking contest,” he announced.

That didn’t sound so bad though Jess wasn’t sure she could drink. While in a state of undress, Sam had made sure that the girls would only take drink from him. She leaned over and told Scott that she couldn’t drink any beer right now.

“Don’t worry,” he told them. “It is non-alcoholic drink. At least it is mostly non-alcoholic.”

All the boys chuckled at his last sentence.

“OK,” she agreed. Tammy nodded her consent.

Ray brought up two one-liter (a little more than a quart) beer steins with glass bottoms. Each one was full. One smell and Jess realized what they were full of.

“Each person was charged two cover charges,” Scott explained to Jess and Tammy as they came to terms with what was being required of them. They had agreed, Jess told herself. And she really did love the taste of male cum. Still she was shocked at what Scott was asking her to do.

“One was cash, the other was a donation of sperm,” he continued, smiling at the ladies. “Some even decided to make a second donation.” Again several chuckles were heard. “In order to ensure fairness, all the collections were mixed together to provide a consistent drink.”

“Before we start,” he continued, “we will give a ten minute break for any bets to be made.”

Jess turned to protest but the boys had already hopped down and were taking bets.

“My mom can take Tammy on no problems,” she heard Ray tell one of his friends. She felt strangely proud of her son bragging about her.

Ray also was taking bets that she would win. Her trepidation turned to determination as she heard their confidence.

Soon Scott and Ray rejoined them. “All bets are closed,” Scott announced.

Giving them a few minutes to finish up, he started with a, “On your marks. Get set. GO!”

Jess and Tammy upended their steins. The taste was so delicious and sexy to them that they almost came just drinking it. Jess felt a small drool work down her chin and neck, finally nestling down between her boobs. The cup seemed endless as she drank down their cum. About halfway through, the thought came into her head that some of this was cum from her sons, Scott and Ray.

She almost stopped but then her determination to win and her love for sperm overrode her humiliation and horror at the thought of drinking her son’s sperm. She was going to win. She had to win. Her boys believed in her. Then with one last swallow she finished the stein, holding it upside down to prove it was truly empty.

A cheer arose. She felt so proud as she licked her lips. She looked over at Tammy who finished only seconds behind her. The boys who lost didn’t seem to mind.

What the hell had she just done? The thought of her sons cum in the steins returned to haunt her. She had to shake off the thoughts of her conscience. ‘Now was not the time to start doubting,’ a small voice in her head told her. Thinking of the swirl of tasted in her mouth, she wondered which was Scott’s and which was Ray’s.

“Now for the main event.”

Main event? What the hell is Scott talking about?

“We are going to have a hen race,” Scott announced. “Each of you got one ticket upon paying the cover charge. Some of you bought extra tickets. For each ticket, you get a chance to participate in the race. We divided them up into two teams. Rays team,” the high school boys hollered, “and my team,” the college age boys cheered. “The girls will each will pick three tickets out of the jars,” he indicated the two jars full of ticket stubs. “Tammy will pick for my team and Jess will pick for Rays team. When you are picked, make sure to line up in the order chosen. It will make a difference later in the race.”

Hens? Jess wondered. He must mean Tammy and her.

Tammy went forward and picked her tickets from one jar and Jess picked her tickets from a second jar. As she read the numbers off, there was much cheering and groaning. In the end, Chuck, Chad and Allen came up front.

Jess went forward and picked her three tickets. Again, as she read, there was much cheering and groaning, though the voices came from much younger voices. Dan, Jeff and Bob won.

“We will be getting our two hens ready,” Scott smiled. “While this is happening, feel free to get yourself another drink and make a few bets.”

First he picked up two horse-riding helmets. “You two will be both hen and jockey,” he explained. “As jockeys, you will wear these helmets loaned to us from Rick.”

That was nice of him. Rick’s mother had a horse stall where she gave riding lessons. It was where Scott and Ray had learned to ride.

Scott helped Tammy into her helmet while Ray adjusted Jess’s helmet.

“And we know horses have bits.” Everyone laughed; the girls’ laughs were a bit more tentative. Scott showed them the bits. They were basically a small six-inch dildo with a bar running through them perpendicular to the base. Straps were attached to the bar so that it could be buckled into place behind the head. Two “reins” would dangle to mid-way down their backs. “Tom bought these for us to use.” The boy clapped their appreciation.

Jess initially shook her head at Ray as he approached her. Then seeing Tammy agree to wear it for Scott, she decided she must be being a prude. With a nod, Ray continued.

As the dildo started sliding down her throat, she could feel its phantom in her pussy. The lustful feelings broke down what little resistance she was feeling.

“Next, we all know hens don’t have any arms.” Everyone laughed; the girls’ laughs stifled by the bits. “So we are going to lace up their gloves behind their backs.”

Jess watched Scott as Ray worked on her gloves behind her back. Fist the girls had to grasp their hands behind their back. Then the tassels from the fingertips were undone from the back of the glove and tied to the ring on the opposite glove. This essentially tied their hands together where they could not even wiggle their fingers. Then a strap from the forearm of on glove was unfastened and strapped to the opposing buckle on the other arm.

“Again we can thank Rick for the gloves,” Scott explained as he worked.

As they tightened the straps, their forearms were drawn together. A side benefit was as their arms came closer together; they were forced to stick out their chests more. This was a bit uncomfortable for the ladies but with their ‘bits’ in, they could not protest.

The boys buckled another one midway up their forearms. The final buckle was at their elbows. They boys went back and tightened all the buckles again. Jess looked over at Tammy. Her elbows were inches from touching. As uncomfortable as she was, she realized that if she looked anything like Tammy, she looked very sexy. She knew her tits must make quite a display.

“And hens must have tails,” Scott added after they were done with the gloves. He pulled out two sticks with feathers attached. She recognized them as each being Ray’s old Indian headdress cut in half. She hadn’t even known he still had it.

Someone had attached each half to a flimsy two-foot fiberglass rod, the weight of the feathers causing them to bend. The headdress had been sown on to the poles. The droopy effect helped make them look like a chicken’s or rooster’s tail. Someone had even dyed every other feather. One tail had alternating pink feathers and the other had alternating purple feathers.

Just how were they going to attach it to them?

“Rick’s mother helped make them, though she thought it was for some cheerleader friends of Rick’s.” Another chuckle erupted. “Of course she never saw how we modified the ends.”

Both ladies eyes widened when Scott showed the attachment point. The end of the pole was attached to anal beads. Hole had been drilled in the handles on the beads where fiberglass poles had been shoved in. Some type of glue had been used to make them more secure.

“Since Tom and Rick helped supplied the gear, we thought they could attach the tails.”

Several groans of disappointment came from the crowd but no real protests. Groans of protest were muffled by the ‘bridle” on the hens.

“Now these are only in the way,” he snapped Tammy’s thong panties. “A quick remedy,” he held out his hand as Tom handed him a pair of scissors. Snip, Snip and her panties fell to the floor. Scott picked them up and held them up to the boys.

He handed the scissors to Ray who quickly snipped off Jess’s panties. Taking a prolonged whiff of my very damp panties, he handed them to Scott. “After the race we will auction these off.”

If it wasn’t humiliating enough to have her panties cut off, they were going to auction them off. It was so perverse and embarrassing to think of someone taking them home with them. Despite themselves, they were becoming very aroused.

The girls were relieved to see a jar of KY Jelly being handed to Rick and Tom. Ray held his mother as Rick approached her rear. From her vantage point, she could see Scott holding Tammy while Tom approached his hen to attach her tail.

Jess almost jumped at feeling the first cold bead touch her asshole. Luckily, Rick was taking his time and enjoying toying with it in her ass. This allowed her small hole to get stretched out as her hole consumed the first bead.

Bead! Hell, it had to have been almost an inch in diameter and the next one would be larger.

Still, Jess had to admit it was increasing her already high level of arousal. That phantom bead in her cunt only added to the feel.

The second bead hit her hole, stretching her a little wider. Even with the minor pain accompanying it, she was enjoying the feel. A small groan slipped her lips. How utter humiliating to get this tail shove up her ass in front of all these boys. She knew most of them and most of their mothers.

Still another ball assaulted her ass. She could feel her pussy juice start leaking down her inner thighs. She wasn’t the only one.

Rick stopped for a moment to scoop up some juice with his fingers. The feel of his fingers running along her inner thigh almost sent her over the edge. “Umm, Umm,” she heard him say. “Good to the last drop.”

By the sixth bead she wanted to scream in pleasure and pain. Her asshole had never been stretched so far. It must be an inch-and-a-half bean. Jess could swear she heard a popping sound as it finally slid past her sphincter. Of course the orgasm washing over her body made it near impossible to know for sure. Her knees buckled but with Ray’s help she managed to stay up.

Rick pushed apart her cheeks so the rod in the tail could lie between them. Then he attached the rod to a ring on the wrist of her bondage gloves. Looking over to Tammy, she saw her wag her pink tail at her by wiggling her hands. Jess wagged her purple tail back, the motion sending chills of pleasure up her spine.

It was a ridiculous costume, but she had to admit it was quite erotic to look at as she watched at Tammy. Jess wondered what Sally, Rick’s mom, would think of her creation now?

“Of course we need to have proper numbers on our hens,” Scott hollered. He head up a “69” and a “96”. Jess reasoned the black “69” on a purple background must be her number and the “96” on a pink background must go to Tammy.

Ray confirmed this by taking the “69” and approaching her.

“Make sure it is firmly attached,” Grinned Scott.

That is when Jess noticed the two rubber covered clamps. She remembered using something similar on Tammy last night.

She stood there with trepidation as Scott flicked her already erect nipples before clipping the clamps on. ‘The pain and the pleasure,’ Jess thought. The screen savers she had been watching for the last few weeks now had taught her to associate sexual pain with sexual pleasure.

Feeling a tugging, she looked down and realized there were two additional clamps on the bottom of the number. Attached on elastic strings Ray pulled them tight. She wanted to pull away and holler ‘no’ to him but was she was afraid of causing more pain by yanking away. So she stayed as still as she could as he attached one then the other clamp to the outer lips of her pussy. Every move she made tugged on her pussy lips and her nipples at the same time. It also spread her lips, so that if no one realized it before, they would easily see how hot, moist and ready her cunt was.

“Now the eggs,” Scott interrupted her thoughts.

He held up three polished rocks in each hand. They were shaped like eggs. He had obtained those from her collection in the curio cabinet. The eggs came in three sizes.

“Now for the hens’ eggs.” Hooting accompanied this statement. “They will be making 4 rounds. The first time they will have no eggs. The second time they will have to pick up the smallest egg.” He held up the two eggs with the smaller diameter of one inch. “The third lap they will pick up the mid-sized eggs.” He held up the eggs with about an inch-and-three-quarters diameter. “On the final lap they will pick up the largest egg.” These eggs had close to a two-and-a-half inch diameter. “The first one to cross the finish line and give her eggs to the judges,” he waved at Ray and him, “will win.”

Jess was trying to imagine running in her heels four laps around the basement. Especially with this number contraption clipped to her pussy and tits and a beaded dildo shoved up her ass. Each jiggle of her tits would send jolts of pain and pleasure through her nether region.

“Of course if they drop any of their eggs, they will have to return to the stand and pick it back up, starting the lap over.”

Jess tugged at her hands behind her back. She had a sinking feeling about how they were going to have to carry the eggs. Scott’s next statement confirmed her fears.

“Of course, chickens have no hands.” Snickers could be heard from the audience. “So they will have to carry them in what they came in.” Several claps were heard then the rest joined in.

If it hadn’t been for her recent experience fist fucking herself, she would not have thought that large an egg would fit in her pussy.

“Since they have no hands, they each have three helpers.” He handed an egg to each helper. On Tammy’s team Chuck got the smallest egg, then Chad, and finally Allen with the largest egg.

On Jess’s team, Dan got the smallest egg, Jeff got the next egg, and finally Bob ended up with the largest egg. Figures, he was such a pervert to begin with.

Scott got down off the stand and kneeled under it. “Now each of the helpers has to kneel down here and hold up the egg as high as they can so the girls can grab it.” Borrowing Chuck’s egg he pushed his hand through on of the holes and held it up as high as he could. “Like so.”

“If an egg is dropped, the helper must pick up the egg and bring it back here. Then the hen has to remount it.”

“Only if a hen requests it can an audience member step in and help the hen to her feet. He cannot provide any forward momentum when this aid is given.”

“Everyone understand the rules?” Strangely enough, this statement was not aimed at either of the girls.

“OK, Ladies, get your engines running. On your mark, get set, and go.”

Smack! Smack! Two loud slaps were heard as each boy gave their hen as slap on the ass to get them started.

Now both women had anything at stake in this race and they could have just stood there and refused to participate. It had crossed Jess’s mind. But the slap started them down the steps and the competitive nature instilled in them made them continue. They were the best of friends but the initial drive to win placed in them by Sam was still there.

Jess found herself running as fast she as she could, despite the tail in her ass and the tugging at her cunt and pussy. And her boobs were truly bouncing. At the first corner she found herself sliding on her slick shoes. Several boys who were standing in the outside corners, cushioned both Tammy and Jess from hitting the walls. Of course they let their hand run free as they helped.

This only increased the ladies arousal. Three more corners and Jess’s vision started tunneling as her pleasure meters neared its topping point. She was ahead. Not by much but she had the first lap.

Climbing up the stairs, she saw Danny had chosen the inside hole and was already holding up the egg. Squatting of his hand, she lowered herself down.

She fought with not wanting his fingers to penetrate and needing to get him to shove it in as deep as he could. His fingers were electric as they slip up her canal. One of his fingers pushed the egg deep within her. Now her struggle was to keep going and not to just stand there and fuck his hand. Gritting her bridle, she managed to stand back up.

Jess looked over at Tammy. She was not doing so well as Jess watched her eyes roll in her first orgasmic wave washed over her. Chuck’s hand was still shoved up her cunt.

Jess stumbled down the steps. The noise awakened Tammy to the contest. With an act of extreme effort, Tammy dismounted Chuck and started chasing Jess. Luckily for her, Jess only made it to the first corner before her slick pussy allowed the egg to fall out.

“UGG!, she groaned. Danny was right there to pick it up and race it back to the stand. Jess followed as quickly as she could.

She gladly let his hand shove the egg deeper in her pussy, groaning as he did. With her knees almost touching she raced after Tammy. Every step brought her closer to another orgasm.

Half way around, she fell to her knees as her pussy spasmed around the egg. She squeezed her thighs together to keep it from popping loose, this only increase the sensation. After a few seconds rest, she implored the boys near her with her eyes to help her back up. They gladly helped, enjoying handfuls of ass and tits for their effort.

With a groan she headed on. Seeing Tammy just in front of her she made the deduction that she too must have had to stop for a moment.

Each egg took more effort to hold in and caused more pleasure. The more orgasms they experienced, the sloppier their pussies became. Both of them made several restarts with the second egg.

On the last lap, Jess got the idea of staying on her knees. Though this was much slower, it seemed to give her more control over the last egg. The worst and best part of the last egg was that it was hollow with several small balls that bounced around inside of it. She could hardly get ten feet without an orgasm.

At least she was not alone. Tammy had had a fifteen-foot lead on her at the beginning of the lap. But her body betrayed her and two of the eggs squirted out of her as she tried to walk the last lap.

Jess now had the lead as Tammy went back to the starting line. She only made a few more steps before sinking to the floor. Again her body took almost a minute to recover from another orgasm.

Meanwhile Tammy was catching up to Jess. Jess only a few feet further than her on the floor trying to recover yet again. Tammy sank to her knees, using Jess’s trick to keep the eggs secure in her pussy. Thus they continued down the floor on their knees, leap frogging each other as one would stop to deal with their orgasm. Each tried valiantly to hold off their bodies a little longer so as to outdistance the other.

They reached the steps almost together. With no use of their hands and on their knees, they had to use their heads and bodies to make it up. Several times one or the other would have to stop and retreat a step to try to better secure their egg without using their hands.

Tammy beat Jess to the top but another orgasm stopped her from crossing the line in the center of the platform. Jess, only a few seconds behind her, crawled up the last step and started forward. She could feel the fog of an orgasm coming over her as she pushed herself on.

Only with the last few strides did she become aware of her teem cheering her on, their pants around their ankles. It was only as she crossed the line and felt the first hot cords of cum hit her that she realized what they had been doing with their hands. Through a shower of sperm she contracted her pussy to spit out the eggs into Ray’s outstretched hand. Then she just laid there and let the orgasm ride over her as their jism spurted over her.

Soon she could feel Tammy lying beside her, receiving her greeting from her team.

The boys let them rest for several minutes before approaching them.

“Mom,” Scott whispered. “I think some of these guys have blue balls after watching you.” Having heard from Cal that Jess and Tammy felt obligated to relieve men who suffered from seeing them in erotic situations and clothing, Scott decided to see how far he could push it.

Of course Tammy and Jess felt compelled to help. Of course their bodied craved it despite the abuse they had had the last two nights. Scott and Ray untied their gloves allowing them to get up.

“Have them form two lines,” Jess told Scott and Ray. “You two better get in one also.”

She couldn’t decide if she was relieved or disappointed when they chose Tammy’s line.

For the next three hours, the two ladies were screwed every which way. Several chose to three time the ladies, a new experience for them as their ass, pussy and mouth were fucked at the same time. Since they were condition to feel a cock in their pussy whenever their mouth of ass was being used, it was like a triple pussy fuck for them.

Amazingly they retained consciousness throughout the whole ordeal, thanks to some conditioning from Sam. Jess remembered each cock that she sucked or allowed into her. She helped teach some of these boys to ride a bike and now she was teaching them to fuck.

Scott and Ray just managed to wash them up and tucked them into her bed before Mark came home. Heading back to the basement, most of the boys were passed out from alcohol or sex. It would be a night to remember.

“What the hell is going on,” Mark shouted upon finding Tammy in bed with Jess.

“I ... ah,” Jess woke up trying to think of an excuse.

“Jess asked me to help her,” Tammy came to her rescue. “She thought you might like to try two woman at once.”

Two at once? Then it dawned on Jess what Tammy was insinuating. Share her husband? With another woman? Fuck, why not, she blushed.

“Would you?” Jess asked.

He answered by ripping the blankets away. Jess was a little surprised to find the boys had dressed Tammy and her in some sleazy lingerie. Mark turned Tammy over and commanded Jess, “Get her nice and ready for me.”

Jess pulled the g-string off Tammy and started licking her pussy. She could still taste the cum from the boys downstairs on it. Mixed with Tammy’s juice, it was wonderful. Tammy was quick to respond.

“Not to much,” cautioned Mark as he crawled up behind her. “Now Tammy, I want you to lick Jess’s cunt while I fuck you. And Jess, I want you to lick my balls as I fuck Tammy.”

And so it went. And again in the morning. And again the next night.