The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help.

Chapter 13: Saturday – The Forevermore

Sam tamed it down after the first few months. Every male employee still got fucked but now the ladies had help. Kelley had trimmed down and become quite a sexpot herself. Then Mr. Roberts had hired two other MILFs on Sam’s direction, Bridget and Karen. Jess was still Sam’s favorite and he screwed her at least twice a week.

Jess’s home life became a little more normal. With both boys away at college, they were not home as much to take advantage of their mother and her friends.

Well, not completely normal.

“Mmmm,” she mumbled as she pulled back on Cal’s cock, making sure to get some of his delicious cum in her mouth. He had been watching some videos of from the spring break party and claimed he was having blue balls.

Jess knew better now. He was just using it as an excuse to get some head. She should of just turned him away but she loved the taste and feel male cocks. She just didn’t let him know she knew. She had sunk to new level this year and, at this moment as an orgasm washed over her, she didn’t care why.

She would later. She would be utterly humiliated by what she did. Of course this would only make her hornier. Then she would have to seek someone else or some long object to help relieve her symptoms. The circle of cum, she nicked named it.

The spring break party Cal had been watching of DVD had been a weekend of lust. One game that she had participated in included Tammy, Bridget and Karen was a bottle race. Bridget and Karen’s sons joined in the party with their friends making the male guest count close to eighty. They divided into four teams to accommodate the numbers.

Again the ladies wore bondage gloves. This time they had to pick up ice-cold beer bottles from the floor on one side of the basement and run with them to the other side. Their male ‘team‘ members took turns pulling them free and chug them. Twenty trips were made so each male member got one beer. The suds shooting out and into them brought the ladies to new heights. Sometime the bottles would sometimes shoot free under the pressure and they would have to go back to the start line to get a fresh bottle. At other times if the boys thought that their team was far enough ahead, they liked to hold the bottle in and fuck their runner with it.

Then there were the summer and Christmas parties the boys held and a couple of parties at the office but those are for others to tell about.

Tammy moved in with Jess and Mark. It would help her save up for a new home. No pretense was made as to what was happening as she moved right into their bedroom. Both Jess and Mark were happy with it. The boys loved getting an occasional fuck out of it.

Jess had almost enough money saved up to pay off all the loans when Mark found it. He was pissed at her from hiding money from him though, for reasons known only to Sam, he never asked how she got it. He went out the next day and bought a new truck with it.

Jess didn’t mind that much since she loved making the extra money.

Life went on.