The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Screen Saver

MC, MD, MF, FF

This is erotic fiction. This means, if you shouldn’t be reading this, don’t. It also means this is not a real story, just a figment of one messed up mind, mine. Hope you enjoy.

Love feedback. I am doing my best to proof it but am willing to accept help. I went a little over the top in the next two chapters. Just a warning.

Chapter: 11 Friday – Magical Poles

Before going through her morning stretching routine, Jess made sure to turn on all the lights in the bedroom. She had seen a few shadowy figures standing in the road yesterday morning and hoped they were enjoying the show this morning.

She headed to the kitchen prior to showering this morning. Seeing Ray there, she gave him a big hug. She thought he would appreciate seeing her in her negligee before heading to school. His bulge seemed to confirm her feelings.

After breakfast and a quick shower, she headed to work. She enjoyed the opportunity to flash a guy at the red lights. Still the closer she got to work, the more she thought about yesterday. It was on thing to give someone head, it was another to surrender her cunt to them. And then to do both at the same time was utterly humiliating.

Not that it wasn’t pleasurable. It was extremely pleasurable. But it was so wrong!

Getting out of her car she met Joe going in. Like the day before, she dropped her keys and bent over to pick them up. Shit, she was going to have to become more creative in way to flash herself.

Sitting down at her computer, she again started going through yesterday as the screensaver ran. It was not as if they had been told to give blowjobs or fuck the men. Both ideas had come from her and Tammy. And it had been extremely pleasurable. And they did bet great tips. She would have college paid off in no time. This seemed to give her pause. She wasn’t sure she wanted her sons college paid off to fast. It would mean an end to all her fun. Maybe Ray would go to one of the Ivy League colleges.

She was still staring at the screen saver when Mr. Roberts called her into his office.

She went with some trepidation. The last three morning meetings were life changing.

She met Tammy at Mr. Roberts door. The both entered together. Sam was seated behind the desk with Mr. Roberts. Deja vu.

“Thank you for coming,” Mr. Roberts smiled. “I have a problem I was wondering if you two could help with.”

“We are always ready to help,” Tammy responded.

Sam smiled at her enthusiasm.

“What can we do?” Jess jumped in, hoping to get some of Sam’s approval.

“I had some waitresses scheduled for an client appreciation party,” Sam hopped in. “They called in sick. We were wondering if you could help?”

“Of course,” smiled Jess. That was an easy request. The smile from Sam made it all worthwhile.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Well, except for getting fucked twice, giving three blow jobs and having three orgasms.

She came home briefly. She had already called Mark and let him know she would be out tonight at a company meeting. The boys would be eating pizza tonight.

She changed into a purple blouse with a loose and very low neckline with a black lacy push up bra. A micro skirt that barely covered her ass let alone the black lacy thong. She didn’t think she should go pantiless to a client party. She wore a pair of fishnet stocking and thigh high boots to go with the outfit.

“Mom,” Scott greeted her. He was home from college for the weekend. He gave her an overly long hug. “You look hot.”

She grinned at his compliment. Both boys seemed to appreciate her body. This made her feel even sexier.

She wished she could spend more time with them. Maybe later this weekend, she thought as she headed out to the party.

She met Tammy at the door. She was smoking hot also. They both headed in.

Sam whistled on seeing them. “Hottest waitresses I have ever seen.”

Both women glowed at his approval, giving him a kiss for his compliment. He grabbed two asses to show his appreciation.

Sam handed them each a small notebook to take orders with. Tammy and Jess went around the room taking orders and passing out drinks while they waited for the entertainment.

All the top paying clients were there. Well, at least all the top paying male clients she realized as she looked around. Her and Tammy seemed to be the only females. It was very strange feeling to be parading around in front of all these men she had known for several years.

“Hello Mrs. Sraoilleog.”

She turned around to see Cal, one of Scott’s friends there. She blushed. This was embarrassing.

”Hello Cal,” she greeted him, giving him a big hug. He seemed taken aback by her appearance.

“You look very pretty tonight,” he managed to say.

“Thank you. Are you here with Mr. Albert?” she asked. Cal had forgone college and went to work for Mr. Albert upon graduating college. He had done quite well, rising up to be one of Mr. Albert top workers. It was funny that Mr. Albert was physically built similar to the character on the Fat Albert show.

“Yes,” he grinned.

“Can I get you a drink?” she asked.

“No, thank you. I am supposed to find Mr. Peters and tell him Mr. Albert wants to talk with him,” he started looking around the room.

“ I think he is by the back wall,” Jess pointed.

“Thanks,” he scurried over that way.

“Hello,” Sam gave her with a hug as he came up to her. He was holding two drinks. “No one said you can’t have fun while you are here.” He handed her a glass of champagne.

Like last time, it was a placebo. Jess thought it was real and would affecter her with most of the symptoms of drinking with a few modifications. It would in no way affect her coordination, it would increase her arousal level, and it make her want to drink more, though only drinks Sam gave her.

Jess looked at it and remembered the last time she drank, at the company party. She hesitated but seeing Sam watch her, she sipped it. She didn’t want Sam to think she was inappreciative. Umm, it was good.

Sam had to attend to some other things, like getting Tammy a drink, and left Jess to continue serving.

Al little later, she was bending over to give a client a ‘screwdriver’ he ordered, she felt a hand fondle her ass from behind. She turned to give the creep a piece of her mind and found Sam there with a client, Joseph.

Jess had always liked Joseph. He was a little younger than her and not necessarily the best looking man but always showed her respect. Now he was just unashamedly gawking at her.

“She doesn’t mind being fondled at all, “ Sam was telling him. “Either does Tammy. They actually like the attention,” he explained. “They are both giving. Just don’t forget to give them a tip.” He rolled a five dollar bill up and shoved between her boobs.”

How could he do that in front of a client? And why did she get so turned on by him doing it?

She turned back around before they could see her flush. She was going to see if anyone at the table wanted another drink when she felt another ass grab. Turning around, she found Joseph standing there with a bill rolled in his hands. She automatically stuck out her boobs to receive the tip.

Sam stood their smiling at her. “She is so good.” She loved that smile. It was only a little groping anyways.

Sam handed her another drink, which she downed immediately. Better slow down, she told herself.

It seemed like there must have been an announcement made, “The waitresses love to be fondled,” because from that point on she was. She saw Tammy being fondled also.

It wasn’t as if she was that upset. The tips were great. The feels were great. It was just embarrassing having clients fondling her. Even Cal, Scott’s friend, grabbed a handful of tit when she bent over to serve a drink. Hell, she had babysat him when he was younger.

Damn she was getting horny. Maybe she could convince Sam that he needed a little extra relief.

She went off looking for him. She found him with Mr. Roberts. It appeared they did need her help she realized as he motioned for her to follow her. As they came across Tammy they signaled her to follow them into the lobby. She was looking forward to a little fucking.

“Before we start, take this,” Sam handed each of them another glass of ‘Champaign’

“We have a problem,” Mr. Roberts started.

Another problem? “What is it?” Tammy asked.

“How can we help,” Jess automatically responded.

“Our entertainment for tonight was supposed to be the magician, ‘Laslo the Great’. He called us a little while ago and said he was to sick to make it,” Sam explained. “We were wondering if you two could fill in?”

First the waitresses and now the magician, poor Mr. Roberts and Sam. “I would love to help but I am not a magician. How about you Tammy?”

She shook her head no.

“Well,” Sam started, “I am an amateur magician, but I would need the help of two lovely assistants. Plus you could do a dance act.”

Dance act? A flush spread over Jess as she realized what he was saying.

“You guys will be great. I looked over the equipment and while they are very unusual acts, I could do it. You would be great assistances; I will show you all you need to do. It would mean a great deal to me and Mr. Roberts,” Sam quickly explained. “I am sure there would be some great tips,” he smiled.

That damn smile. Jess wish she hadn’t drank so much so she could think clearer. The dance had been enjoyable. They didn’t have to go as far. It would be a chance to get her hands on Tammy again. Jess looked over at Tammy and she reluctantly nodded.

“Thank you,” Sam grinned even bigger.

He led them out backstage. “The magician had left some of his assistances’ suits in the back, try them on.” They were two semi-tuxedos. They consisted of black tuxedo jackets that were cut to above the hip length with the tails splitting over their ass cheeks. The ‘shirts and pants’ were strapless corsets, one red and one purple. The cups were cut away to reveal their tits. They also found some fishing line was attached to them for the corsets for magical disappearances as Sam explained. The panties had panels in the front and back that would quickly roll up into the wider waistband when released. The front panel had a thin string release in the back and the rear panel had a quick string release in the front. There was also bow ties, black fishnet stockings, and above the knee boots. The boots and bow ties were made to match the corsets. The red set fit Tammy perfectly as did the purple set fit Jess.

It did not occur to either Tammy or Jess to question why the outfits fit them so well. Even when they were ‘sober’ they would never question any unusual circumstances that led them to greater exposure.

Sam joined them a short time later. He said they had half-an-hour to go through a couple of tricks before the show would start. When Jess started to object to one of the tricks, Sam explained that there were only a few tricks he had figured out and they did not have time to work out any others. His smile at their acquiescence sealed the deal.

The girls were surprise at how quick they were to learn them. It helped that the subliminals they had been watching had been preparing them throughout the day.

A short time later, they were behind the curtain, ready to begin. Some of the apparatus for the tricks left them both slightly uncomfortable. The programming was already wiping clear the conscious memory of the apparatus and the knowledge of the tricks. They would do what was needed but remember it as magic and not a trick.

With timed flashes and smoke they made their dramatic entrance.

Sam looked so sharp in his tuxedo. He opened with a card trick. He waved around a deck of cards before holding them in front of a video camera set up on the stage. At the back of the stage there was a screen that showed a close up of the cards.

Jess and Tammy both flushed. The cards had the normal denominations but one each card was a picture of women in various stages of undress. They were the women. The ‘face’ cards were of Tammy and Jess in different sexual acts. Jack’s were of them giving blow jobs, queens were from Monday’s party involving Tammy and her basically fucking each other, and the kings were of them getting fucked from both ends and enjoying it. Jess had to admit they were hot pictures.

Waving the cards around, he fanned them out. He called one of the men forward and had him draw a card. He made sure the man memorized it and showed it to the gentlemen around him but not Sam. Then Sam had him place it back in the card deck. With a dramatic flurry, he shows the audience that he has nothing up his sleeve or hidden on his person.

Motioning Tammy forward, he had her bend over, her ass facing the camera. Asking the gentleman to join him, he points at her ass with his wand and with distracting flash the material covering her ass and pussy disappear, causing her to jump.

Motioning the man forward, he has him spread her cheeks and withdraw the card wedged in there. The man took his time and enjoyed fondling her ass as he withdrew the card.

He holds the card up for the camera; a jack of spades could be seen with Tammy getting fucked by Jonnie. The man and the audience who had seen the card confirm it is the correct card and applause follows.

He repeats the trick three more times. Using Jess’s ass, Tammy’s tits, and finally Jess’s tits. The audience loved it. The women were now completely exposed.

What neither the audience saw nor the girls could remember was that the cards had been placed on them before the performance. Sam would show the audience one deck and then switch the deck that the audience drew from. The new decks would have all the same card. A little remote on his belt activated the flash and smoke. The panels forming the girls’ panties became unattached in the back and front at the same time and were pulled up into the corset. A similar device worked on the bra coverings. Again, it was obvious when the ladies put it on what would happen but they forgot the whole trick as they performed. They, along with the crowd, were amazed.

The next trick was a simple handkerchief trick. Sam waved around a red handkerchief for the crowd to see. Then he stuffed it into his hand, making it appear to disappear. While the audience concentrated on him, Tammy unconsciously tugged a thin piece of fishing line. This was attached to a red handkerchief shove in her pussy.

Sam acted as if he was looking around for it, maneuvering himself in front of Tammy. The crowd laughed and pointed at Tammy. Sam turning around acted surprised as seeing red clothe sticking out of Tammy. Motioning Jess over, he directs her to pull it out.

As Jess reached to it, Sam shook his head and motioned that she was not to use her hands. At first confused, Jess realized Sam wants her to pull it out with her teeth. Kneeling in front of Tammy she tries to catch the small piece of cloth with her mouth. As her lips brushed Tammy, she is unable to resist leaning forward and placing a sloppy kiss on Tammy’s pussy.

The crowd roared with approval.

Finally capturing the handkerchief with her teeth, she began to pull it out, and pull, and pull. A second and a third handkerchief were tied to it. Soon Jess had crawled half way across the stage before it finally sticks. She had to pull extra hard before it slowly started to move. Then she pulls more. The crowd gasped as something larger emerged from Tammy’s pussy, the end of a dildo.

The men loved it.

Finally with a forceful tug, the three-inch dildo broke free. Tammy nearly buckled to her knees as a preprogrammed orgasm washed over her. The crowd roared.

Sam called Jess forward. Waving his wand, he called up another gentleman from the crowd. It was Mr. Albert. Sam had Mr. Albert inspect his wand. He banged it around a bit proving it was solid. Then he had Jess bend forward over a padded bench Tammy brought forward. Motioning to Mr. Roberts, he asked him to inspect Jess’s ass to make sure nothing was hid in it.

Mr. Albert spread Jess’s cheeks checking her ass. Jess blushed at the attention being given her ass. She heard the audience chuckle. Looking back towards Sam, she saw him holding a jar of KY Jelly up for Mr. Albert. Mr. Albert dipped his finger in. It took a moment for it to register with Jess what was about to happen. Then the cold gel touched her asshole. Mr. Albert’s fingers started working its way into her ass.

Luckily Jess had been playing with her asshole for the last week. It was much more stretched than it had ever been before and she was no longer afraid of the feeling. After a slight discomfort, she really enjoyed the feeling, especially the emphatic feeling she had in her cunt. That mixed with the humiliating feeling of being watched by all those men as this act was performed, started her pussy to drip it juice. Mr. Albert verified nothing was hidden in there as she started pushing back on his finger.

She was surprisingly disappointed when he pulled it out.

While Mr. Albert was inspecting Jess’s ass, Sam secretly changed out his wand. Having Mr. Albert sit back down, Sam waved his wand for all to see. Then placing it on Jess’s already lubed asshole, he started pressing it in. It traveled the first six inches fairly easily. Then the first section telescoped in. Sam kept the wand moving forward. The next section, which was slightly wider, slid over the top of the first section. It traveled seven inches before it the next section telescoped in.

Meanwhile, Jess had forgotten it was a trick wand and imagined she could feel it continue into her, though not in pain but in pleasure. Each inch brought her closer to an orgasm. Soon a foot and a half appeared to disappear in her ass. Sam pretended from time to time to encounter resistance as if he had to push harder to get it in. Finally Sam shoved the last six inches in. With it an orgasm overtook Jess.

“Ohhh,” she groaned.

She continued to groan in ecstasy as Sam turned her ass towards the audience to show the wand shoved completely in her ass.

Turning Jess so that her profile was again towards the audience, he began withdrawing it. At each six-inch interval, the wand untelescoped another section. Jess’s orgasm continued until it was fully withdrawn.

Jess took several minutes to recover. Meanwhile, Sam and Tammy performed a few more innocuous card tricks.

Next Jess helped Tammy roll out a cabinet that looked something like a coffin standing on end with several strategic holes. Sam had them open the door. He showed the audience that, except for some straps riveted in, it was empty and seemed solid. Then he had Tammy climb in.

Jess strapped her in place with the built in restraints. Jess closed the door and latched it shut. Next, going to the two holes in front, she made sure Tammy’s tits hung out them. Through the four of the other holes, Tammy’s feet stuck out and her hands waved to the crowd. Her hands were at waist level, exposed from the wrist to her fingers tips. From the last hole, her ass cheeks squeezed out. Jess took the video camera and moved it so it pointed at her ass and video of her ass could be seen on the screen. Now the crowd could see all the holes at once.

Calling four men forward, he gave three of them dildos and the last man got a pair of bells on small chains and a small counterweight attached. Motioning one forward, he asked him to gently shove the first dildo into Tammy’s mouth. Tammy smiled as the man approached her. Sam chose well, as the man enjoyed making a show of Tammy deep-throating the dildo. Of course the audience egged him on. Finally, with Sam’s instructions, the man flipped a small switch on at the base of the dildo. It started vibrating, the end of the dildo lighting up in alternating blues and purples. Groans could almost immediately be heard coming through the lodged dildo.

Sam had the next man approach Tammy’s tits. Showing him the clips on the end of the chains, he motioned for him to attach them to her nipples. With encouragement from Sam and the crowd, the man spent some time fondling her tits and then flicking her nipples to get them fully erect. Attaching them to her nipples, he spent a few minutes flicking the bells. Then Sam showed him how to turn on the counterweights bellow the bell. Small built in vibrators kept the bells chiming as the act continued. Tammy seemed to be getting frantic from all the stimuli.

The third man, Mr. O’Neil, was positioned at Tammy’s ass. This time, Sam had Jess help apply the KY Jelly. With Sam’s instructions, she smeared the lubricant between her tits and squeezed them together. Mr. O’Neil took some time to enjoy tit fucking Jess with the dildo. She had always thought of him as being so proper but it was hard to reconcile that image with this man’s lewd actions.

Having fully lubricated the dildo he began pressing it into Tammy’s ass. Soon seven inches of the inch and a half diameter dildo were firmly in place. Jess helped him clip a strap in place to keep it from inching out. Mr. O’Neil already had found the switch to turn the vibrator on. Looking at Sam for permission, he clicked it on. Tammy was getting frantic, bucking against the straps that held her in place. Yellow, orange, and red lights alternated on the end of this dildo.

Finally the fourth man approached her pussy. Juice from Tammy’s pussy could easily be seen dripping down her crotch. No lubricant needed here. Still the man enjoyed fucking Tammy with the dildo before slamming it home. From the look on Tammy’s face and her frantic motions and groans, it was easy to tell Tammy was enjoying this completely as her body orgasmed around her. It was like having three cocks in her pussy at once plus all the other feelings of pleasure.

Another strap and a click of a button and the dildo was vibrating and flashing variant colors of green.

Even Jess had to admit it was quite sexy watching Tammy squirm in pleasure.

Jess brought three blades to Sam. They looked like guillotine blades. Inserting the first blade in a slot in the box just above Tammy’s tits, he forcefully shoved the blade in. He made a big show of forcing it in. Tammy’s orgasms stopped for a second and her eyes widened as she felt the blade press against her before it folded into the over sized handle. To her it felt as if the blade passed through her with no pain. Still she could feel the dildos in her ass and pussy as well as the vibrating nipple clips on her tits. It was an amazing feeling to her.

Inserting the second blade at waste level, he again made a big show of shoving it in. Finally Sam forced the third blade at mid-thigh level. Tammy felt like she was actually in four pieces, still feeling the pleasure in each part.

Sam pushed Tammy’s tits to the right, separating it from her body. Next he shoved Tammy’s pussy and ass in line with her tits. The crowd was very impressed. Sam waved his hand in front of the gaps and behind the gaps. Someone studious and not distracted by a woman in the throws of multiple orgasms might have noticed he never waved his hands through the middle. A series of mirrors and projectors led the audience to think they she was in pieces. Only Jess who was close could see it was an illusion but her conditioning kept her mind from acknowledging it.

Finally Sam put her back together again. Calling up his four volunteers, he had them each turn off and remove their dildos and nipple clips. Again a little teasing went on as the volunteers helped. Tammy was quite spent by the time it was over. Opening the box, Sam and Jess unstrapped Tammy and helped her out.

Again Sam entertained the audience with some minor tricks while Tammy recovered enough for the next act.

When Tammy was able to stand more readily, Sam motioned them over.

Sam had Jess stand facing the audience, with her arms outstretched. Then he had her turn her back to them, spread her legs, and bend over. While bent, he reached down and spread Jess’s very aroused and swollen pussy. He had Tammy pick up the camera and zoom in on Jess’s cunt, showing there was nothing hidden there. Finally he let her stand back up and face the audience again. This time he had her open her mouth wide and show everyone her empty mouth.

Pulling out a handkerchief, he proceeded to cover Jess’s mouth and tie it tight in the back of her head. The front of the handkerchief had a panel made of paper with a set of huge red lips printed on it. He told them a line about how it was hard to find quiet help nowadays. Everyone chuckled.

Meanwhile, Tammy brought out a contraption that looked like a large double-sided scissor that came out of some medieval torture chamber. The top formed a narrow ‘Y’ and the bottom formed a narrow but larger. The top and bottom stem of the Y’s shared the same 2-1/2 foot vertical strip. There were straps all along it as well as large intimidating gears attached to it. Standing up, it was the same height as Jess was with her hands over her head

Tammy demonstrated how the built in gears caused both the top and bottom Y’s to flatten out together until they became a non-proportional ‘H’ on its side. Of course the shorter Y on top made the top part of the H smaller than the bottom. She put it back into its original shape and brought it around to the back of Jess.

Then Tammy strapped the vertical section to Jess’s back with two straps. The strap at the bottom of the vertical section went around Jess’s waste. The strap at the top of the vertical section was fastened under Jess’s arms and just above Jess’s rack. Jess was getting concerned at this point, mumbling under her gag.

Meanwhile Sam had picked up two member of the audience to help. Giving them instructions, each started fastening straps from the lower part of the inverted “Y” to each ankle. They proceeded up Jess’s legs with a strap just bellow her knees. Finally they began bucking a strap two-thirds of the way up Jess’s thigh. One gentleman then the other took turns stroking her inner thighs, stopping just short of her pussy.

With the men’s help, Tammy laid Jess on her back. She positioned the camera so the audience wouldn’t miss anything. The men started working on fastening Jess’s arms to the top part device. Grabbing her wrist, the pulled them up to the outer parts of the “Y”, stretching her fully out to complete this. A second strap buckled her elbows to the bar. The last strap buckled just above her biceps. With encouragement from Sam, they groped her tits. Jess was groaning under her gag.

Tammy brought out a headrest that attached to the top of the frame. Grabbing a handful of hair, she pulled Jess’s head back until she was looking straight up at the ceiling. Fastening the hair in a clamp and using a strap across the forehead, Jess’s head was held firmly in position, looking at the ceiling. The men loved it since it made her jut her tits out even further.

While Jess was being secured, Tammy untied two ropes from the edge of the stage and brought them to the men. The other ends of these ropes ran up to two pulleys were attached to a pole in the ceiling and then to trays on each side of the stage. A sand bag was already in each of them. The men fed the rope through loops in the frame near Jess’s wrist and attached the ends of the ropes to loops in the frame near Jess’s ankles. Releasing a pin near each tray, the ropes held Jess lifted Jess off the floor and fully upright.

Sam had the volunteers sit back down. Tammy brought out two stepladders and approached Jess. Using one, she climbed up it made sure the straps on Jess’s wrist were tight. Next Tammy checked the straps holding Jess’s head in place. While Sam distracted the crowd, she pulled out what looked like and eight inch by two-inch diameter dildo concealed in the ladder. She shoved it through the smiling paper section of the gag into Jess’s mouth and partway down her throat. A ridge stopped it at her teeth. Tammy quickly added a second paper decal of a smile over the top of the now torn one. There was adhesive along the edges to hold it in place. Her body shielded anyone from seeing this action. Now anyone looking at it would never see the panel had been broken.

Sam and Tammy went to each tray and gave added an additional sand bag. Jess rose in the air until the trays bottomed out. Her feet were now about six feet in the air. The pulleys in the ceiling were about six feet apart while her wrists were only about six inches apart. They pulled at her arms to spread out. Her own body weight added to the forces trying to pull her arms and legs apart in a split.

The dildo like device in her mouth further muffled Jess’s pleas as she struggled to keep her arms straight out and her legs together.

Meanwhile Tammy brought a six-and-a-half foot high pole. It was tapered from an inch-and-a-half on one end to nearly two-and-a-half inches o the other. Carefully she slipped several inches of the narrow end into Jess’s moist pussy. The she mounted the fatter section into a fixture in the floor directly below Jess.

The men, having seen Jess in her previous illusion, knew Jess was in no danger of being truly skewered. Still they were excited to see her seemingly take it all in.

Next Tammy took out a copper bowl that was in two pieces. Holding each half on opposite sides of the pole, she snapped them together. She showed the crowd how a hole in the center of the pole allowed it to freely travel up and down the pole. Clipping four chains to the bowl, she held them together and lifted it up. It looked similar to one of the trays from that Lady Justice held in the balance. It was about five feet in diameter. But this bowl had sheet of Plexiglas running vertical along the back edge.

Sam pushed up a ladder for Tammy. Climbing up with the ends of the chains she started lifting the tray with her. Reaching Jess, she attached the chains to a ring at the small of Jess’s back. Letting go, the tray now settled to just below Jess’s feet. The initial weight of the tray caused Jess’s legs to spread further and the pole to sink an inch or more deeper into her. The men cheered.

Tammy went back stage and rolled out a cart with rolls of quarters on them. Sam walked over and picked up about twenty rolls of them or $200 dollars worth and tossed them at the tray. They bounced off the Plexiglas on the back before settling on the bottom of the tray. This was about ten pounds of quarters. Jess’s legs spread another or two inches from the initial drop but then closed to where they had been.

“Would anyone else like to try,” Sam offered.

Soon the men were scrambling to buy rolls of quarter from Tammy. To make it more of a challenge, Tammy sliced the rolls of quarters open with a utility knife before handing them over. This did not stop the men from throwing them by the roll as handful of quarter started chiming on the tray and on the floor under Jess.

The patrons were already intoxicated and this did not help their aim though it did increase their enthusiasm. Tammy and Sam had to dodge the quarters being thrown. Despite the misses, the quarters started adding up in the tray.

Soon Jess started sweating and her knees started shaking as she struggle to stay erect. Sam was impressed with her endurance calculating that there must be at least eighty pounds on the scale. But that seemed to be her limit. Her legs started slowly spreading. (Luckily for Jess, Sam had had Robert, the machine tech in their company who had made all of Sam’s props, put some speed resisters in them that slowed down the action.) Still, inch by inch her feet spread and inch-by-inch, the pole sunk into her pussy.

By like the wand Jess had been skewered with earlier, the pole also telescoped. So after the six inches, the depth it penetrated her pussy was limited to one inch per foot. Still each section was wider and spread her pussy more and more. And Jess was still conditioned to believe that it was actually skewering her though it was somehow a pleasurable experience.

After about three feet of the pole was swallowed, Jess’s legs were completely spread. Her ass was now actually several inches lower than her heels and her arms were almost touching her ankles. The frame had now reached its apex and became rigid. Still the quarters kept coming and now it pulled Jess downward and her pussy deeper onto the pole.

That is when the dildo in Jess’s mouth started to grow. A sensor in the dildo was keyed to a sensor in the pole. It kept the same distance between to top of the pole and the base of the pole. As the lower pole telescoped in, the pole in her mouth telescoped out. Much to the surprise of the audience, the tip of the pole pierce the paper gag and started rising upwards.

At this point Sam stopped the quarter throwing. By now several thousand dollars of quarters lay on the floor and in the tray. He supposed this to be fairly good tips for the women.

Sam took one of Jess’s ankles and directed Tammy to the other. Then Tammy and Sam stopped her decent and slowly lifted her up several inches. The pole in her mouth shrank. Next they slowly let her descend again. As long as there were no quick motions, the top of the pole seemed to stay still creating the illusion that it was one continuous pole shoved through her.

To Jess it felt like a gigantic cock was fucking her cunt and mouth at the same time. And she was loosing it. Her pussy was responding to the fucking as juice dripped from her cunt down the pole.

Then Tammy ascended the ladder again. This time attaching a long pole to the roof directly over Jess. Next she snapped it to the pole in Jess’s mouth. It was quite a sight seeing a pole run from the floor to the ceiling with a woman in-between.

Sam had made sure that the subliminal going in the background would discourage anyone from ever trying to do this trick at home.

Finally he had two more volunteers come up. Telling each of them to grab an ankle, they began to spin Jess around the pole. After twenty or so revolutions, the rope attached to her legs and arms twisted up almost two feet shorter. Then having them let go, Jess began to unwind. You could hear her screams of pleasure echo around the end of the pole in her mouth.

Like a swing wound up, Jess continued past the initial stopping point several more turns before stopping. Again she unwound. This continued for several cycles before she stopped, nearly unconscious by then.

Sam had the volunteers sit back down. Then Tammy undid the pole on the roof, careful not to dislodge the one in Jess’s mouth. Detaching the tray of coins, they slowly lifted her back off the pole. Removing weight from the trays holding her up, they gently laid on the ground.

While Sam distracted the crowd with some balls of fire and smoke, Tammy removed the now shortened dildo from Jess’s mouth. Then she began unstrapping Jess from the contraption.

It would be several minutes before Jess would be able to stand. When she did, she got a standing ovation as well as several catcalls.

The show was over. Jess and Tammy couldn’t believe they had done it, and survived. As bowed for the audience, Sam whispered to them that these men might have blue balls.

Of course they must, the ladies realized. It was quite an erotic show they put on. The poor men must be in very much pain. What else could they do?

Enlisting Sam’s help, they had the men form four lines and for the next two hours they brought relief to the crowd, fucking one guy and while blowing another. Jess wondered some about the validity of the blue balls when she first tasted Tammy’s cum on several of the men as well as her own. But maybe they had needed some extra relief and who was she to judge.

By the end of the night Tammy and Jess could barely stand let alone walk as they wobbled out to their cars. Jess laughed as she saw the condition of their cars. The back ends of the cars were sunk so low. Sam had had several of the men collect the quarters while Tammy and Jess were being screwed. He had the men deposit them into the trunk of ladies cars. Jess got all the quarters from the tray and Tammy got all the quarters from the floor. Though Tammy got less, she still would net well over a thousand dollars from the quarters.

Wouldn’t they get the looks when they went to the bank to deposit them?

On arriving home, Jess parked her car in the garage and snuck into her house. She was glad to find the boys and Mark were asleep. Damn she needed to rest her pussy. And damn if she couldn’t hear the cum in her belly swoosh around.