The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Chapter 7: 28/06/1987

The dance arrived and was as excruciatingly embarrassing as everybody feared it would be. The boys arrived almost an hour late because of traffic and were clearly as apprehensive as the girls were, attempting to affect expressions of cool nonchalance but instead achieving looks of stomach wrenching terror. This was the first time many of them had encountered the opposite sex in a major way and it was a daunting prospect. Tanya’s job was to help break through the ice.

It hadn’t been easy. The head boy, a gangly, freckled, red headed boy called Grant Walker-Taylorson, had arrived drunk, along with his mates. They’d started drinking on the coach, intending to arrive pleasantly merry and enjoy the festivities. As the fifty minute journey went past the hour mark they found that they’d finished all their vodka and lemonade and, by the time they arrived, they were quite plastered.

Tanya realised all this as soon as she shook hands with him. She hadn’t really encountered excessive drinking by that stage of her life, but it was clear that the boy in front of her was not in full control of himself. She saw the glazed expression, slouched posture and inability to speak and she thought, for a second, that he’d somehow been hypnotised... But as soon as he did find his tongue it was clear that he was simply wrecked.

“All right love, how’s it going?” The voice boomed and squeaked in equal measure and all around the two of them the rest of the people tittered nervously. It was clear the head boy was not all right.

“Err... fine, thank you,” replied Tanya, “Err... how’s it going with you?” The proper procedure was for the head girl of the school to courtesy to the head boy of the other school and welcome him and the rest of the guests, whereupon he’d bow and extend his thanks. Tanya had done her part of the bargain, curtseying demurely, but Grant didn’t seem up to his. Eventually Tanya simply grabbed the boy’s arm and led him to the dining area where supper was laid on.

He’d reacted unexpectedly to her action, leaning back towards some of his friends, pointing at the hand on his arm and whispering, in a tone that carried from one end of the crowd to the other:

“Hey, guys...! I think she fancies me!” All around the girls and boys giggled at the mixture of Tanya’s embarrassment and Grant’s drunkenness. She simply kept going, although her cheeks were singed by the humiliation he was inflicting on her.

It hadn’t improved with supper. With the seating arrangements boy girl boy girl it was fairly necessary for the members of the opposite sex to talk to each other, but the initial embarrassment quickly deepened as the various boys tried to think of things to say to the various girls, and vice versa. However, eventually, conversations began to grow. Each person was allowed two glasses of wine with their food, which helped break through the sound barrier in place so that, after the hideous quiet of the starter when only the teachers made conversation, by the main course there was some genuine merriment going on.

However, as the head girl, Tanya wasn’t allowed any wine. Neither was Walker-Taylorson, a fact that rang badly with his befuddled head. He stood up after the first course and staggered off, much to the consternation of the teachers sitting next to him. None of them spoke about it, but all their eyes followed the intoxicated youth as he went over to a table where three of his friends were sat. They weren’t as drunk as he was, as they’d been playing the ‘Let’s get one person absolutely hammered’ game, which is very popular amongst those of a certain mentality. Tanya merely told herself that the evening could only last for a few more hours.

Those hours were not fun. She’d sat through the meal, with a restless Grant trying to wander off and steal wine periodically, and had given the requisite speech with a fair degree of aplomb. At that stage the powers that be thankfully decided that the head boy’s corresponding speech could be given a miss that year and, with no protests, the now fairly merry party moved to the school hall for the dance.

Each person had access to two further glasses of wine, beer or cider, except Tanya. Walker-Taylorson also wasn’t meant to have any but, by using the mixture of bravery and stupidity favoured by the drunk, he managed to circumvent the safeguards in place and locate where the beer was being stored. He went through six cans in five minutes and spent the rest of the evening being noisily sick in the downstairs loos.

Poor Tanya, faced with the obligatory first dance between the head pupils of both schools, had no partner. She had to make do with the head teacher of the boy’s school. Dr. Henderson was a kind man, with many fine qualities, but those did not include youth, hair or coordination. To make matters worse he towered over Tanya and had no idea about what dance they were supposed to be attempting. The young, pretty, Thai head girl lurched from side to side with the tall, bald, English headmaster and felt her humiliation hit the absolute maximum.

After what seemed like decades the song ended and the dance began proper. There were twists, there were shakes, there were boogies, there were throws, there were falls and there was a rather disastrous pile up when the boy’s rugby team tried to construct a human pyramid... but, on the whole, there was a lot of fun had by all. Even Grant came out of the evening vaguely recalling how entertaining he’d been... at least, he though that he must’ve enjoyed himself an awful lot otherwise the terrible headache he felt the morning after would’ve been all for nothing... At that stage he promised never to drink again and lasted all of two and a half hours.

When the boys finally packed up and left, at twelve thirty, there was much exchanging of telephone numbers, good bye kisses and even a few tears from some of those more swept up in events than others. The teachers all nodded their heads at a difficult job well done and both groups separated for the rest of the night. No one remembered the fear of the arrival, or the awful tongue-tied-ness of the meal, or the horrible feeling that the strapping young man they’d kissed really might’ve been a bit hideous like their friends said... they all felt like it’d been the best night from start to finish... Well, most of them did.

Tanya dejectedly walked towards her bedroom. She’d anticipated the night going badly but the true level of awkwardness and humiliation had surprised her. The piggish head boy with his drunkenness, the stupid headmaster with his two left feet and her own headmistress who didn’t let her have anything to drink... all of them had conspired, in Tanya’s mind, to ruin her night. Her one consolation was that Becky didn’t seem to have enjoyed herself that much either... and Tanya’s realisation that that feeling made her feel better made her feel a whole lot worse. She got to the end of the corridor and pushed open the door, walking into the darkened room.

“Hello Tanya.” With a jump she spun round and flicked on the light. Becky was sitting in Tanya’s chair next to the bed. The sexy young blond was dressed in a lacy black dress that reeked of class and money. It was tight and revealing, but not sluttish or constricting... cutting off just below the knee and barely suggesting at the girl’s ample cleavage. Tanya had noticed the dress and thought jealously about her own, large skirt and overly tight shirt... Becky was so lucky to have such nice clothes, given to her by her parents for her birthday. She was also so in Tanya’s room.

“What are you doing here?” asked Tanya. She couldn’t think of any reason, herself. Becky had one of the bed sits in the block but it was on the floor below, there was no way she was here accidentally. What was her game?

“I’m here to see you, Tanya,” replied Becky, “There’s something I want to show you...” The blond girl stood up and slowly paced over to Tanya. The Thai felt rooted to the spot. What was Becky doing? And why was there something so... sexy about the other girl’s movements? Tanya didn’t know what to make of it. Becky was standing in front of her, barefoot, with nothing on but the subtle, achingly sexy black dress... her body seemed to be calling out to Tanya. It was just so desirable, with her large, proud breasts, soft, young skin and deep, haunting eyes. Tanya realised her nipples were hardening and her pussy moistening, but her mind was troubled... what was Becky doing?

“That’s right Tanya,” said Becky, thinking about how sexy and desirable the Thai head girl was, “I’m here to see you and I want you to look at me... look at what I’ve got to show you...” From behind her back Becky brought up a silver pendent held by a black string. It was very shiny and reflected the soft light of the room.

“Look at what I’ve got to show you, Tanya, look at it nice and close...” Becky’s voice was soft, calm and beguiling. The Thai girl found herself focussing on the words and staring at the shiny object.

“It’s so pretty and sparkly, Tanya,” continued Becky, “You just have to keep looking at it... seeing it twist and turn in front of your eyes...” As she said this Becky gave the pendent a little twirl, causing it to spin right in front of Tanya’s eyes.

“That’s right, Tanya, keep looking at the shiny pendent... keep staring straight into it... keep focussing on it with all your attention... keep focussed on it, Tanya, keep all your mind on the pendent and my voice... the shiny light and the soft, seductive voice...” Becky’s voice was as silken as her hair and played beautifully across Tanya’s mind.

“It’s so difficult to keep looking into the pendent, Tanya,” said Becky, maintaining her soft, gentle voice, “It’s just so bright and shiny, looking into it makes your eyes heavy... like they’re sleepy... you feel sleepy, Tanya, so sleepy... the lids of your eyes are just so weighty, they can’t stay open... they’re slowly closing shut...” Tanya’s eyes came to a close as Becky spoke. The blond lowered her pendent onto the desk and made a fist with her free hand... ‘Yes!’ she thought, ‘I’ve finally done it!’ However, now was not the time for celebration, it was time to take Tanya in deep.

“You’re in a warm dark place, Tanya,” continued the blond, English hypnotist, “It’s a safe place, though... it’s your bedroom... you feel so warm and safe in here, don’t you Tanya, it’s your room, your home, you can’t get hurt in here, can you... You don’t need to worry about anything... you can just relax and listen to the voice, the soft, sexy voice... the voice that’s guiding you... it’s guided you to this warm, safe place, Tanya... you trust the voice... it’s going to help you, but to let it help you you’re going to have to do what it says, you’re going to have to release your will to it... Can you do that, Tanya? Can you let yourself be free, Tanya, can you let yourself belong to the voice?” Slowly, the Thai girl’s head nodded slightly and she said ‘Yes...’ the word breathing out softly... quietly. Once again Becky had to contain her elation, she’d get her reward soon enough!

“It’s so easy now that you’re letting the voice think for you Tanya, isn’t it? Now you don’t have to think any more, you can just do everything the voice says, isn’t that right Tanya?” Again Tanya nodded. Becky licked her lips in anticipation before continuing.

“You realise that the voice thinks for you Tanya... that everything it says you must do? If it says you should undress, you must do it...?” Tanya nodded again causing Becky’s pussy to gush in anticipation.

“And do you know whose voice this is, Tanya, the person you obey? Again Tanya nodded. “Who is it?” asked Becky.

“You...” replied Tanya, her voice slow and quiet.

“And who am I?” questioned Becky.

“Becky...” came the response. The blond was beside herself with joy.

“That’s right,” she said, “And right now I tell you that you’re completely hypnotised, you must do everything I say. You obey me, and you will call me mistress. Do you understand?” Tanya nodded. “In that case, open your eyes but remain hypnotised.” The Thai girl’s eyes opened. Becky looked into them in the half light of the room, they were very pretty, especially in Tanya’s loose, hypnotised face, but seemed slightly... awake... but the blond was too caught up in her excitement to stop now.

“Tanya, do you know how to make love to a woman?” asked Becky. The Thai girl nodded. “In which case,” continued Becky, “Make love to me!” Becky said the words and leapt onto the bed, grinning in anticipation of what was about to happen, but Tanya simply stood in the same position, stock still. Becky sat up and was about to ask what was going on when Tanya slowly began rotating her hips.

The Thai moved her body to the left and the right, pushing her pussy at first out towards Becky then away from her. Becky didn’t know what to do. Tanya’s movements were very sexy, but surely this wasn’t how she made love? She decided to let it play out and see what happened, sitting up straight on the edge of the bed to watch the show. Tanya’s hips continued rotating in front of her mistress until, with a single movement, she pivoted on her left foot and swung all the way around till her ass was facing the blond hypnotist. She leant over forwards till her hands were on the desk and her skirt advancing up her thigh, creeping a little higher every time she moved her ass...

Becky felt the fires of arousal burn strong. Tanya’s bottom was swinging in front of her, within touching distance. She didn’t want to reach out, though... in time Tanya would surely come to her, but she desired the girl dancing in front of her... desired her so strongly... as strongly as all those months ago when she’d realised that she wanted Tanya so badly she’d do anything to get her... well her time had come and she was enjoying it immensely!

Suddenly Tanya swung back towards the blond school girl and placed a hand on Becky’s shoulder while moving her chest in close. Becky gasped as she found her vision filled by the large mounds weaving in front of her. Round and round they went, sometimes slowly sometimes a little quicker, coming in close or moving away, with the occasional flash of cleavage poking up through the open buttons at the top of Tanya’s shirt. Becky found her eyes following Tanya’s breasts as they went round and around... it was almost... slightly... mesmerising... She raised her hands to touch her conquest’s breasts to end this sensual torment, give in to her lust, but Tanya pushed them back down and leant in close, pushing her cleavage right into Becky’s face and her mouth next to the blonde’s ear...

“Just keep looking Becky, focus all your attention on my breasts, keep your eyes firmly on them, just keep looking right at my breasts...” Tanya’s voice was soft and purring right into Becky’s ear who found that her eyes were locked on the tops of Tanya’s breasts. The soft dark skin of the Thai girl’s sweet, sexy mounds was so tantalisingly close, but she didn’t move towards it, she just kept her eyes firmly on them. Tanya pulled away slightly and slowly dangled down the pendent she’d picked up from the desk when she’d turned around and first showed Becky her ass. She gently lowered it between her tits, jiggling them gently.

“Keep looking at my breasts, Becky, my soft, dark, sexy breasts... See the pendent on them... your pendent... It hypnotises people, Becky, entrances them... makes them do anything you tell them... It’s hypnotising you, Becky, and you can’t do anything to stop it... You know how entrancing it is... you know how mesmerising it is... it’s ensnared you, Becky, and you’re completely under its control... its control and the person controlling it... who is that, Becky?”

“You...” came the answer, slow, soft and completely subservient. Tanya smiled to herself. She’d grasped Becky’s intentions straight away and had gone along with the blonde’s attempted hypnosis, biding her time to gain the upper hand. Now it was hers and she intended to use it!

“That’s right, Becky, and now I’m going to tell you what to do and you’re going to obey me, is that correct?” Completely under the Thai girl’s control Becky could only breathe a ‘yes...’

“Whenever I say the words ‘Do you want to study together?’ you will re-enter this hypnotic state and be totally under my control. Whenever I say ‘Study time is over,’ you will count twenty seconds and slowly come out of the trance until, at twenty, you will regain full consciousness feeling calm, happy and awake. You will not remember any of things that I have said and done while you are in the trance except my posthypnotic suggestions which you will remember in your subconscious. When out of these hypnotic trances you will act like you have always done...’ Tanya paused for a moment... perhaps she should modify that... But why was Becky in Tanya’s room? Why had she tried to hypnotise Tanya and order her to make love to her...? It was time for some answers.

“Becky, why did you come into my bedroom this evening?” asked Tanya.

“So that I could make love to you,” came the reply. Becky’s tone was calm and monotonous but her words were like dynamite to Tanya. The blond hypnotist hadn’t intended just to hypnotise, control and fuck the Thai girl... she’d wanted to ‘Make love’ to her, which was a distinction in Tanya’s book.

“Why did you want to make love to me?” she enquired.

“Because I love you.” The same tone, the same voice, with predictable results.

“Why the hell do you want to love me?” asked Tanya, her voice rising in volume, “You’re horrible to me!” Becky answered in the same dull monotone, but her replies were out of this world for Tanya.

“I love you Tanya. I realised it when I came down to breakfast one morning. I saw you and you just looked so beautiful. I tried to control my feelings but they just got stronger until I found myself... touching myself over them. Every time we sat next to each other I would feel my body yearn for you. I knew you wouldn’t like me... I just couldn’t ever be good enough for you, besides... I knew you weren’t a lesbian.” She stopped speaking and Tanya could see the conflict going on inside of the other girl. The part under hypnosis was struggling against the part that had contained these feelings for so long. It was trying to get out, but Tanya had to know more.

“How long have you known all this?” she asked.

“Since I was about fifteen,” came the reply, quiet, simple, prompt and precise. “I discovered masturbation after a gym session at home... I was washing and began to touch myself. I knew it was wrong but the feelings were just so good...! However, I quickly realised that boys didn’t interest me, girls did. I imagined lots of girls... even some of my friends from school. Then, one day, I came into the shower room here at school and I saw you, pulling on your towel. My whole body just froze up and the shock went through me, making me almost scream... I didn’t realise what I’d felt until I saw you the following morning at breakfast. You were talking to someone and you laughed and my whole body shook again! I realised what I was feeling... that, for some reason, you thrilled me more than anyone I have ever known.”

“But why were you so mean to me...?” asked Tanya, her voice cracking slightly as she felt her tears starting to prick the edge of her eyes.

“I tried to talk to you about it, to see how you felt, but you hardly even looked at me. I couldn’t let myself give in to my love... you would have rejected me and humiliated me. I had to push you away. So I was as unpleasant as I could be, lashing out at you every time I saw you, making you think I hated you, rather than loved you. I even persuaded myself that that was how I felt, that I really disliked you, until I saw the tape on hypnosis.”

“What do you mean?”

“I saw a way to have you without much risk. I got some books out from the library and discovered as much as I could. I practiced on some of my friends and found that I could induce a trance fairly easily. In the end I got so confident that I tried it on our school nurse. She succumbed really easily, although you interrupted us just as I was about to consummate the induction.”

It all started to make sense to Tanya. Becky had been a complete nonentity at the school until she’d suddenly become the bad girl on the block... back when Tanya and Becky were fifteen... That had been because of Tanya? It was slightly mind blowing! But no more so than the idea that Nurse Rogers had already been hypnotised when she’d been ensnared by Tanya! Similarly Natalie had almost certainly surrendered so readily because she was already used to being entranced by Becky! The only person who Becky mightn’t have got to was Ms Jenkins...

“Did you ever try and hypnotise Miss Jenkins?” asked Tanya.

“No,” replied Becky, her voice questioning slightly, “Should I have done?”

“She taught me everything I know,” said Tanya, sighing. Ms Jenkins really had given Tanya the hypnotic edge, albeit unwittingly. It had been enough for Tanya to see Becky’s tactics and avoid them accordingly, laying a trap of her own. Now she had the girl ensnared in front of her... although it was clear from Becky’s writhing visage that a serious internal conflict was going on. Tanya wasn’t surprised. If she’d just been forced to explain the huge changes she’d recently gone through it would have been very hard on her.

“Becky,” she said, “I want you to remember the silver pendent... keep your mind’s eye on the silver pendent, can you see it?”

“Yes...” came the reply, the voice slower and deeper than before. ‘Good,’ thought Tanya, ‘She’s accepting my instructions.’ She continued.

“The pendent hypnotises people, Becky, and it hypnotised you... You know that hypnotised people can’t remember anything, don’t you Becky...? All your memories of the last half an hour are slipping away...” Becky’s tortured expression slowly calmed down as her mind let go of her confessions.

“When you wake up, Becky,” continued Tanya, “You will find yourself in my room. You will think you came into it by mistake and that I’ve just woken you up. You will feel like you normally would in these circumstances but won’t shout or scream and you’ll give me a chance to explain. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“In which case... ‘Study time is over.’” Tanya pushed Becky onto her back on the bed and waited for twenty seconds. The blond girl slowly came to life and sat up sleepily. She saw Tanya.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” she demanded... The old Becky was back!

“You’re in my room,” replied Tanya, “You came in here by mistake.” Becky sat up and looked around. Sure enough it wasn’t her room, but that wasn’t going to stop her going on the attack.

“Why the hell didn’t you just let me sleep?” she exclaimed, “You could’ve just had my bed, or is a non-head girl room not good enough for Mrs. Covington?” She felt the strength from her anger flow through her, the denial of her affection. It was fortunate as she was trying to control her body’s desire which was telling her how she’d have given anything to be in a bedroom with Tanya... under different circumstances... but those would never happen...

“Becky,” said Tanya in a placating voice, moving a little closer, “Can I just try to explain...?” Becky, for no reason she could comprehend, didn’t interject or start shouting, she just nodded, curtly. Tanya smiled and moved closer.

“There’s just something I want to give you,” she said, smiling and moving even closer. There was scarcely three inches between them now. Becky felt her anger get engulfed by a tidal wave of desire.

“What?” she asked, her voice shivering like the rest of her body... like her pussy...

“This,” replied Tanya and pushed her lips against Becky’s.

TO BE CONTINUED...