The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Epilogue:

Tanya and Becky made glorious love for two hours and spent the rest of the night talking about their feelings and experiences before biding au revoir at first light. Becky was amazed that the Thai girl had hypnotised her and had to be put under several times, with a few posthypnotic suggestions added, before she admitted it. Tanya also slowly explained about how she’d learnt about Becky’s infatuation with her. The other girl found it hard, so hard that she spent an hour sobbing against Tanya’s arm. At that point Tanya realised just how dangerous hypnotism could be. She decided to draw it in and stop using the tool for fear of permanently harming someone... at least till she learnt more about it.

Both girls spent the following day going to various people and undoing any programming they’d created. Tanya saw Ms Jenkins, Nurse Rogers and Natalie. She’d seen how damaging hypnotism could be and didn’t want any of the three women developing serious psychological problems because of her meddling. She couldn’t resist giving a final few instructions, though. Rachael stopped using hypnotism to ensnare young girls, left the school and went back to university to study French literature, achieving a PhD in the subject. Her books, particularly those on Francois Rabelais, are standard texts throughout the UK. She also found a female partner to share her life with.

That partner, Nancy, or Suzy, Rogers, went on to become a fine doctor, one of the first openly lesbian women to achieve the position of chief paediatric consultant in an English hospital. Tanya hadn’t arranged for the two women to get together, Suzy simply met Rachael Jenkins a few months down the road when both happened to head to the South of Spain on holiday. They reminisced about the school, particularly some of the girls, over a couple of bottles of read wine and, when they woke up next to each other the following morning, decided to see if they could work as a couple. They did.

Natalie retained an encouragement to believe in her capabilities and... assets. When she returned to the school at the start of the following academic year it was as a much happier person. Her school work improved, as did her commitment to sports and, when she left, she went into a top American university where she eventually graduated in the unusual double major of fashion and pharmacology. Entering the cosmetics industry she did well and eventually went solo, producing her own line of makeup. It is still used to this day in film and can be bought on any high street. She always remembered Tanya and Becky, particularly the times, in her final year, when she got to share a bed with the pair of them, on more than one occasion.

The two young hypnotists shared as close a relationship as possible for the following year but went their separate ways afterwards, Becky into teaching while Tanya used her skills with languages, martial arts and hypnotism to become one of the most influential business women of the nineties. Read more about her exploits at www.CNN.com.

And they all lived happily ever after!

THE END