The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Chapter 6: 26/06/1987

It was the day before the dance. All the remaining girls in the school were almost sick with worry. It was one of the very few times they were allowed access to two very illicit things: alcohol and boys. The dance was split into two groups: the young and the old... meaning all girls in the bottom years and all the girls in the top two years, ignoring the leavers as they’d already gone, having had their own dance six days before.

Tanya felt she was unconcerned and above it all, although she wasn’t truly. As next year’s head girl she was expected to take a ‘leader’s stance on the forthcoming festivities,’ as her head teacher explained it. This meant she was supposed to socialise with the lower sixth boys at the dinner beforehand, helping to introduce the various girls to the various ‘men,’ followed by participating in a non-alcoholic dance while all her peers lost their inhibitions through a combination of drink and adrenaline...

As far as Tanya was concerned, she got the worst of both worlds! She was supposed to be girlish and ingratiating at supper, practically by herself, the other girls were supposed to join in but Tanya didn’t give much of a chance of that happening, followed by being one of only two non-teacher sober people, the other being the head boy of the visiting school. She even had to be the first to get onto the dance floor... with the head boy, a guy she’d never even met! It was a tall order and, if she’d admit, somewhat daunting and embarrassing. Tanya, however, felt up to the task. She felt she had nothing to fear from the boys, or young men, to be found at the dance as they had nothing she wanted... since she was a lesbian.

She’d found out over the previous couple of months which had resulted in her being almost hypnotised by, and subsequently hypnotising, her teacher. Miss Rachael Jenkins had endeavoured to enslave Tanya and use her for sex during the remainder of Tanya’s time at the school. She’d failed and Tanya, using the skills Rachael had attempted on her, not to mention a huge amount of luck, had then hypnotised her teacher and enslaved her. The sex, her first, had been mind blowing. Once she’d got over the sheer joy of uninhibited sex with an older, experience woman, Tanya had cross-examined the teacher and found out everything she knew about hypnosis. She’d practiced on her school nurse.

Nancy, Suzy to her friends, Rogers had not been found wanting. The nurse was even hotter than the teacher, and when the three of them had got together....... Well, Tanya was very much ruing the nurse’s departure, for even further education, at the end of the term, which was in two days. However, Suzy had given Rachael some useful tips which Tanya was still enjoying the memory of... from the previous night.

At that precise moment in time, Tanya was practicing applying her mascara. Her mother was Thai and had instilled in Tanya the need for self defence lessons, applying common sense to intelligence, good manners and making yourself look presentable. Tanya was approaching a black belt in Judo, was the brightest and kindest of students and had learnt dressing and make-up at her mother’s knee. Putting on mascara was something she could do in her sleep, but the following day she knew that she would be on show in front of over 100 of her peers. It would not be out of place to practice. She was just finishing up when there was a knock on the door.

Tanya was in the lower sixth, her penultimate year before university. For the majority of that year she’d been in a dormitory, along with five other girls. However, now that the leavers had... well... left, although she missed all of them etc. etc. she found herself in a single person bed-sit with en suite basin, mirror and shower. It was much better than sharing a room with other people. She’d received the best room as she’d been confirmed as head girl for the next year and therefore had access to one of many... well... all of the bed-sits in fact, with a basin and mirror, but one of only two with a shower. It also happened to be the only one with a lock on the door. She went to the door now and opened it to reveal a surprising visitor.

Natalie, Nat to her friends, was almost six foot tall and very thin, with wavy black hair down to her waist. She was undeniably beautiful, with Mediterranean skin, slim waist and extremely full breasts. Her face was oval and had the most entrancing eyes many had seen: they were deep hazel pools framed by lashes almost a centimetre long. She ‘compensated’ for her beauty by stooping, wearing unflattering clothes and hanging around with the ‘cool kids’ who spent their time smoking, skiving and achieving not very much. Now, however, she was standing up straight and wearing a tight white skirt that went down below her knees as well as a close fitting T-shirt with shades of blue horizontally striped. The effect was striking. However, Natalie currently looked like she felt more worried than sexy.

“Hi,” said Natalie, by way of introduction.

“Hi,” returned Tanya, temporarily stunned. The last she’d seen, really seen, of Natalie had been several weeks ago when they’d shared an extremely pregnant moment or eight. Since then Nat had been avoiding her, although Tanya had got the impression, on occasion, that Natalie really wanted to see her and speak to her alone... but repressed the urge in favour of hanging out with her ‘friends,’ who were, to be frank, a bunch of bitchy sheep headed by Tanya’s one, single, out and out enemy: Becky. To find Natalie standing in her doorway took Tanya by surprise to say the least.

“What can I do for you?” she asked.

“Oh, right... err... hi...” Natalie was very nervous... Remembering the sexual tension, although she hadn’t realised that was what it had been, on their last meeting, Tanya felt nervous as well, but slightly less so. She quickly realised she had to make the first move as Natalie was practically shivering from anxiety!

“Won’t you come in?” she asked. Natalie nodded gratefully and walked in. Tanya closed the door and deftly locked it without the other girl noticing. The last time she’d seen Natalie she’d subsequently wanted to get her alone in a room like this and she wasn’t about to let the chance slip away because someone came barging in! Natalie had sat on the bed, cross legged and was looking at Tanya beseechingly. Tanya sat beside her. She was also wearing a tight white skirt down below the knee- they were fashion that year, and her top was a short sleeved shirt which she’d left precariously unbuttoned to barely cover her breasts, the better if nurse or teacher should enter... not great if she had to see someone else! Trying to cover her confusion, Tanya asked what Natalie wanted.

“Well, I, err... Well, I, kind of wanted... Well...” Natalie’s nervousness was combining with Tanya’s desire to seriously arouse the head girl! She didn’t know what Natalie wanted but she was pretty sure it wasn’t a purely innocent call. But she didn’t want to jump the gun.

“Is there anything wrong, Natalie?”

“No! No... no, nothing wrong!” piped the girl in a squeaky voice. “I just... err... wanted to...” She looked for something to want to... “Wanted to...” she saw the mascara, “...wanted to get some help applying my mascara!” Natalie seemed very pleased at this. Tanya felt her stomach twist, but outwardly kept her voice calm. The girl in front of her was famed in the school for her make-up, the one concession she made to enhance her natural beauty. It was why she was friends with, or at least accepted by, Becky. Natalie clearly wanted to broach a different subject. Perhaps an attraction for Tanya...? But she couldn’t bring herself to make any first move. Tanya felt there was a way she might help...

“Ok Nat, I’ll see what I can do.” Natalie didn’t complain about being called Nat by Tanya as she smiled... but only with her mouth. Her eyes suggested another emotion: ‘Help me!’ they seemed to be saying, ‘I’m drowning in a sea of sexual uncertainty, please rescue me from this indecision!’ That, at least, was what Tanya saw in them. She bent over her table to retrieve the mascara, sticking her ass out at Natalie, who seemed to gasp slightly. Tanya felt oddly calm. She was about to try something genuinely thrilling yet she felt certain it would work: Natalie was clearly desperately attracted to her. All she needed to do was play on that and she could have her and assuage the feelings that had remained with her since that day in the infirmary. Tanya saw the ruby she’d used to hypnotise both her teacher and nurse, lying on the desk. She didn’t pick it up. It was time to try a new technique. Turning around, Tanya instead brought the curler of her mascara near her eyes.

“Ok, Nat,” she said, in her sultriest voice, bringing her face to within a few inches of Nat, who stole a glance down Tanya’s top and clearly observed the absence of any bra. “I’ll show you how to apply my mascara. What you need to do is concentrate on my eye, not the lashes but the eye. You have to look deep inside the eye in order to enjoy my mascara.” Despite her nervousness Nat felt a certain curiosity. This wasn’t how she applied mascara.

“That’s right, Nat, the eye is where you look... My eye... Keep looking into my eye...” Natalie squirmed slightly, and looked unhappy at the conversation. Tanya had seen Nat’s slight glance down Tanya’s front, and she’d heard the sigh Nat had breathed as she looked, so the young hypnotist tried another track.

“Focus on my eye Natalie, do not look down at my breasts,” she said pushing her cleavage up at Nat, “You shouldn’t look down my top at my deep, dark cleavage...” The reverse psychology seemed to work. Try though she might, Natalie found her eyes glancing down at Tanya’s breasts. After one look she couldn’t keep her head from dropping down slightly, further revealing the soft, dark skin with the shirt oh so precariously placed... practically balancing on Tanya’s nipples which were hardening as she continued her induction. She could see the calming, sleep inducing effect she was having on Natalie, but also saw the arousal of Nat’s nipples through her T-shirt.

“They’re so beautiful and seductive, my breasts, you shouldn’t let yourself stare at them at all... Don’t let your head slip down towards them... Don’t feel your longing reach out to them... Don’t feel their power, their warmth... their sexiness... calling out to you to feel them, love them... worship them...” Natalie’s eyes were locked on Tanya’s breasts. She felt strange inside. Part of her was highly aroused, part of her was incredibly nervous and a final part of her was strangely relaxed. She tried to get up in order to leave, but felt Tanya’s hands on her shoulders as she rose... pushing her down... and moving her closer... closer to the gorgeous breasts she’d longed to touch... Tanya’s voice was still in her ear, slow and seductive, but strangely distant.

“As you look at my breasts, Nat,” continued Tanya, “You realise what is so sexy about them, so gorgeous about them, so powerful about them... my nipples...” Natalie’s head nodded slowly. “Yes,” said Tanya, “My nipples are very powerful... To look upon them is to succumb to them... To succumb to them is to give in to your arousal... To give in to your arousal is to give in to me... To give in to me is to do everything I say... When you gaze upon my nipples, Natalie, you will do anything and everything I say... Do you understand?”

“Yes...” Natalie’s eyes were inches away from Tanya’s breasts which were, like Natalie herself, throbbing with arousal. Tanya, who’d barely controlled herself when Natalie spoke, deftly undid the two buttons of her shirt. As soon as she saw Tanya’s erect nipples Natalie’s eyes went blank. ‘She went out like a light!’ thought Tanya as she enslaved another hapless woman... ‘She must have really wanted to submit to me!’ but now was the time for... suggestions.

“Whenever you see me, Natalie, you will want to kiss me and make love to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will feel your arousal grow and grow but will always be able to control it unless we are alone in either my room or yours. If we spend any time together in those rooms your desire will grow and grow until you have to touch me and kiss me and make love to me. You will be intensely aroused by the feelings of me touching you and of you touching me. You will never talk to anyone else about this nor mention it in anyone else’s ear shot. You will be happy to think of it as our little secret and, when we leave the school, you will not be constrained in any way by guilt over our love making. In fact, you’ll feel liberated by it!” ‘Well,’ thought Tanya, ‘maybe I can do a good deed to counteract my entrancement of this girl! In fact...’ “You will also no longer feel the need to stoop or wear bad clothes or hide your breasts... within the bounds of decency! Your new sexual identity with me will allow you to become the gorgeous, sexy woman you know yourself to be. Do you understand?” asked Tanya.

“Yes.” Natalie replied yet again.

“Do you obey?”

“Yes.”

“Do you... believe...?”

There was a moment’s hesitation...

“Natalie, do you believe you can become the gorgeous, sexy woman we both know you to be?” Tanya’s tone was encouraging, rather than clipped and monotonous. She could see Nat’s face was screwed up as she tried to overcome years of adolescent angst. Tanya was about to speak again when Natalie spoke:

“I will,” she said, and her voice was strong as she did so. Tanya smiled to herself. She’d realised that Natalie always seemed to be shrinking into a shadow at the school. Hopefully, given time, that would no longer be the case!

“Finally, Natalie, you will forget ever being hypnotised but will remember and obey all post-hypnotic suggestions in your subconscious. You will obey them unquestioningly and will respond to any verbal suggestions when I and only I say them. You will also re-enter your current state whenever you hear me say the phrase ‘Aren’t you a bit tired?’ Whenever, while you are hypnotised, I say the phrase ‘What shall we do now?’ you will slowly count to ten, awakening a little with each number, until, at ten, you wake up feeling awake and refreshed. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you obey?”

“Yes.”

“In which case... What shall we do now?” Tanya did up her shirt, three buttons this time, before sitting down on the bed besides Natalie. Nat blinked a few times and looked across at Tanya in a slightly confused manner. Tanya smiled back and spoke.

“Well that just about covers it, Nat. The secret to my mascara is a special Thai brand. I’ll bring you some back when I’m next over there.” She stood up and held out her hand. Natalie blinked rapidly some more before realising that whatever cover story she’d used as an excuse to see Tanya had obviously been answered... but she hadn’t come in here for just that had she. She wanted more than that... only now... the feelings were stronger... And, unlike usual, she didn’t feel like simply giving up and going to her room either!

She stood up and took Tanya’s hand, feeling a shiver go through her as she touched the other girl. Maybe she was going to have to just say goodbye and leave anyway, even though she now desperately didn’t what to... But Tanya didn’t seem to want to let the hand go. She brought both her hands to it and started rubbing Natalie’s palm with her fingers. The tingly sensation sent more shivers down Nat’s spine. Continuing her stroking, Tanya asked what moisturiser Nat used.

“Oh, just baby oil,” she replied breezily, with a forced light-heartedness.

“Really?” asked Tanya, “I use a special Thai mixture. I have some over here.” With that she released Nat’s hand, turned around and bent over her desk, sticking her ass out at Natalie. Nat had already found herself staring at Tanya’s breasts. She could hardly avoid them as Tanya had several buttons undone on her shirt... but Nat realised she wanted to see more. She also found herself faced with another delectable part of Tanya which she’d fantasised about.

Tanya’s bottom seemed to be wriggling, causing her skirt to rise up her legs. ‘God those legs are sexy,’ thought Natalie, ‘And she’s got such a lovely ass!’ She looked at that ass now. It was petite yet rounded, firm yet almost certainly yielding. It was so sexy there, swaying in front of her... God she wanted to touch it...! The swaying... it was almost... hypnotic.

It reminded her of the hypnosis show she’d gone to with her parents. She’d been in the front row and gotten hypnotised herself! She’d stood up when told to stand up and sat down when told to do so, but that had been all she’d done since none of the other instructions had been directed at her. Her parents told her what happened but she didn’t believe them. She’d made them take her to the following performance, sitting far at the back and, sure enough, people on stage did stand up and sit down and do other strange things! She’d believed she’d dreamt the whole first show... which, in a way, she had. Now she was faced with Tanya’s swaying ass and it was all she could do not to grab it! She realised Tanya had asked her something.

“Sorry, what was that?” asked Natalie.

“Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to lean over here and have a look at my moisturiser,” replied Tanya.

“Oh, ok,” said Nat, and she moved over and looked at the bottle Tanya was holding, or did so at first. The way Tanya had her arms was pushing her breasts out through her top which seemed to now only be held by one button! Natalie could make out the firm outlines and even the edges of Tanya’s nipples. There was something so captivating and... powerful about them. She wanted to put her head into that deep dark cleavage and suck those nipples till they were rock hard... She wanted to kiss Tanya all over her body and have her! Make love to her! Do everything she’d been wanting to-

Just then she felt Tanya’s ass brush against her hip. The feeling sent a spasm of sexual electricity through her. For a moment she imagined reaching out and feeling the svelte bottom next to her, but dismissed the idea. ‘It could’ve just been an accident...’ thought Nat, but it happened again. Tanya definitely seemed to be rubbing her ass against Natalie! She felt paralysed and missed what Tanya asked her, again.

“Oh I just wondered if you wanted to touch my leg... It’s a place I moisturise.” She repeated, with a coy smile on her face.

“Oh...? Ok,” replied Natalie. Feeling a shivering sensation through her whole body she tentatively reached out a hand and brushed the back of Tanya’s ass. It swayed as she did and she felt the flesh of the other girl’s bottom. Natalie sucked in her breath.

“No...” said Tanya, in a slow, hot way, “You’ve got to feel under the skirt... touch the skin.” Nat gingerly moved her hand under the swaying skirt. She reached up and touched the bare skin just beneath Tanya’s panties. She’d intended to just brush her fingers against the skin but, as soon as she touched it she couldn’t bring her hand away! Tanya’s ass was too sexy! She had to touch it more!

The Thai hypnotist pushed her ass against the fingers of her conquest, feeling them under her skirt. The other girl was slowly raking her fingers against Tanya’s soft, tight skin, which felt deliciously tingly, but she wanted more! She reached back and pulled Natalie’s hand even closer. The girl required no further encouragement and squeezed her new best friend’s ass aggressively with both hands, moaning slightly as she did.

Tanya brought one leg over Nat’s arm while releasing the last button of her shirt. Natalie attacked the revealed nipples hungrily, rubbing her tongue over them and planting little kisses like she did to herself when she masturbated. She broke of her kissing in order to pull off her T-shirt, revealing that she too had gone without a bra. It also revealed the size of her breasts...

Tanya gasped appreciatively. She had seen them before, when Natalie had been wearing a bra, but hadn’t fully appreciated their size! They were at least an E cup yet were firm and high. They stuck out proudly from Natalie’s narrow shoulders, each nipple being an inch across! Tanya smiled as she brought her lips against them, her tongue turning the other girl’s slightly erect nipples into throbbing teats pulsating with arousal. Natalie pulled her head back with a groan as the Thai girl’s expert tongue stimulated her. She couldn’t believe she’d waited so long for this!

In recent weeks Natalie had found herself often thinking of Tanya... when she wasn’t thinking about Becky. Both were gorgeous and she often imagined herself enjoying their company, especially at times when she should have been studying... or when she was doing some other things... to herself. However she’d never plucked up the courage to even speak to Tanya since that time in the infirmary and in the dorm afterwards. She’d never dreamed of confiding in Becky, either. Both girls had seemed unobtainable to her, as she had an extremely low opinion of herself, especially her looks: she’d always been acutely conscious of her height and breasts and endeavoured to make herself, and them, as unnoticeable as possible... She’d never realised how desirable she was...

Tanya stopped sucking the Mediterranean girl’s nipples and stood up, pulling Nat’s face against hers. They kissed aggressively, Tanya’s sexual appetite extremely stimulated by the gorgeous student in front of her while Natalie’s was by no means inferior as she gave in to weeks... months... even years of lesbian desire! She felt her breasts pushing against the top of the other student’s since she was so much taller than Tanya! She pulled her face away and pushed Tanya down against her breasts.

Oh the feeling! Oh the pleasure! Whatever Tanya was doing seemed to be sending electric shocks of joy through Natalie’s entire body. Nat’s only previous sexual experience had been with a guy near her home. She’d gone out with him, gone home with him and gone all the way with him in a single night. His aggressive inexperience had been harrowing, painful and unsatisfying. Tanya’s ministrations were something else entirely.

Tanya dropped her hand from the raven haired girl’s breast and, still massaging the other nipple with her tongue, teased Natalie’s white dress up. Natalie was so overcome with arousal it was all she could do to stand there as her friend sucked and kissed her nipples. Suddenly she felt Tanya’s hand on the outside of her panties, beneath her skirt, pushing against her most intimate areas.

Natalie fell backwards onto Tanya’s bed and the Thai girl followed, peeling off her own panties and hiking her skirt around her waist. She pushed herself up against Natalie’s pussy and grabbed the girl’s hands, leading them to each of her breasts. Nat took the hint and kneaded the pliant breasts in front of her while groaning at the feeling of Tanya’s pussy pushing against hers. She was already gushing with arousal and barely felt the loss of her sodden panties, so caught up was she.

Tanya began to rock... her aching clit flittering and rubbing against Natalie’s equally engorged womanhood. Both women were feeling the gorgeous warmth and wetness of the other and were subsequently turned on even more by it! As she felt Tanya’s lust grow even further, Natalie realised her own was nearing the point of no return... With an almighty shriek she pushed her most intimate parts hard against Tanya’s and was rewarded by the Thai girl doing the same.

In that glorious moment first Natalie then Tanya came with not insignificant screams. Tanya continued rocking for a few more moments to savour the wonderful feeling. Natalie finally opened her eyes and smiled at Tanya, reaching up and pulling the shorter girl down for a long, slow kiss. Pushing away, Tanya moved off Natalie and pulled the bed clothes over the pair of them. Natalie giggled and kissed her partner... They still had an hour till supper.

TO BE CONTINUED...