The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Chapter 5: 21/06/1987

Tanya lay back and smiled, this was the life! Here she was entering the final few days of her penultimate year, lying on a bed in her own private room with no obligations as it was Sunday. The final year girls had all disappeared away after their exams and wouldn’t be back till a leaving dinner the following Thursday, and even then they’d not stay the night. That meant that the girls in the penultimate year got to move into the final year’s single person rooms. It was all very exciting. As the student who, it had been confirmed, would be head girl next year, Tanya got the biggest room, one of only two with its own shower.

Tanya smiled to herself as she reviewed the events of the previous night: most of the school had disappeared for the weekend and she’d had nothing to do... no work, no commitments and no fun... Well, there was always the option of going into her teacher’s room and waiting for Miss Jenkins to succumb to her lust for Tanya.

She’d never get used to the look on Rachael’s face whenever she was finally giving in to the feelings stimulated by the hypnotic commands Tanya had given her. Tanya had instructed the teacher to become increasingly lustful whenever the two of them were alone in Rachael’s bedroom. Eventually, the teacher would give in to her desire and seduce Tanya and boy did she love it! A few times, bored of waiting, she’d simply put the teacher deep under hypnosis and made her do everything she wanted. But those occasions... lacked something compared to the situations when Rachael thought she was obeying only herself.

Nearly every one of those times was something different. Last night she’d given Tanya a massage which had been both relaxing and, subsequently, sexually fulfilling. The first few times Rachael had automatically tried to hypnotise Tanya, that being her usual tactics for seducing the girls at the school. Tanya had used her coded phrase to send the teacher into the deepest of hypnotic trances and had told her that she wouldn’t ever want to try to hypnotise Tanya and that she’d not feel any fear or regret about sleeping with the student. On top of that, Tanya had made it so Ms Jenkins, once Tanya had left, thought each encounter was only a dream, so there was no danger of running into any emotional entanglements.

She’d also asked a great many questions about Ms Jenkins’ experiences of hypnotism as well as what she’d done to girls at the school who’d she’d previously hypnotised. The teacher had answered truthfully and helped Tanya acquire some new techniques, along with some books to read, with which she could enhance her hypnotic abilities. This was of particular interest to Tanya as she hadn’t even tried to hypnotise anyone else, although she definitely had plans to: starting with Natalie and then... Becky... Damn! Why did she always think about hypnotising Becky? Ah well, not to worry.

Rachael had also explained how she’d hypnotise girls who were in their final two years and make them into lesbians faithful only to her for the duration of their time at the school. Before they left, after their A levels, she’d hypnotise them one last time, maybe enjoy a final ‘get together’ before removing all of the instructions and instincts she’d incorporated into their psyche. It wasn’t spectacularly moral, but Tanya felt assured that the teacher wasn’t doing much damage and more than one of the girls had subsequently got married and all were completely unaware of any lesbianism they might have felt or experienced.

Now Tanya was awake and, since it was a good couple of hours till chapel, she felt she might as well get up, do her exercises and read the Sunday papers in comfort. She rolled out of bed and moved onto the floor, preparing to do the sit ups, press ups and stretches she did every morning- to keep in shape and because it helped her judo. Tanya was genuinely good at judo, as a pose to her mere enthusiasm for most other sports which won her a team place and even the captaincy of school teams, but didn’t replace actual talent. Outside of martial arts her only seriously competitive event was tennis, for which she already represented the county.

She did the various toning exercises to warm up and began the more serious stretches. It was wonderful to have your own room to do them in! The dorms had been fun to stay in, but she always felt embarrassed about doing stuff like this in front of other people. Tanya bent over and touched her toes. Rachael Jenkins’ amulet slipped out through the open buttons of her pyjama top.

‘Oh yeah,’ she thought, ‘I ‘asked’ to borrow that for the school dance next weekend. It’ll be a good chance to... speak to Natalie and perhaps... try another induction.’ She stood up, rather too quickly, and felt something go twang in her right leg. With a cry she fell back onto the bed. God something hurt! She must have pulled a muscle in her leg, and it was only a week to the dance! ‘God damn it!’ she thought. Tanya pulled on her dressing gown and slippers and limped to the infirmary. Perhaps Nurse Rogers could help.

The infirmary was unlocked but deserted, it being a Sunday and all, however the nurse’s bedroom was next door. Tanya felt a little bad about waking her up, but the feeling in her leg was excruciating. She heard sounds coming from inside the nurse’s room and knocked on the door. There was no response. She knocked again, a little harder. Once again, there was no response. She was about to knock a third time when the door was opened.

Nurse Rogers was slightly dishevelled and looked unhappy to have been disturbed. She did not look like she’d just woken up... She was wearing a tightly bound dressing gown and a little well applied make up which had smudged slightly. This was surprising considering the time of day. Her red hair was pulled back into a pony tail, although a few strands had come lose, suggesting it had been done in a rush, and her feet were bare. The overall effect was very... striking, if by striking you meant hot! Her expression, however, was not. The nurse tried to seem a little less put out about Tanya’s presence, but Tanya could feel that Rogers was pretty desperate to get rid of the student... What was she hiding in her room?

“Tanya, honey, what can I do for you?” The nurse’s voice seemed falsely light hearted and was at odds to her strained expression.

“I, err... kind of pulled something in my leg. I was hoping you could help me with it?” The nurse broke out into a smile.

“Oh is that all? Damn...! You probably just slept in a funny position, it hurts like hell but a little ice on it should make it better. Just go into the infirmary and lie on the bed for a sec, I’ll be right through.” At this the nurse shut her door. Tanya paused for a moment, wondering what was going on and considering the nurse’s colourful language, which was why she heard the sounds of two people whispering.

People whispering often think that they’re being quiet, but that is seldom the case, especially when they’re trying to convey the urgency of what they’re saying. Tanya couldn’t hear exactly what was being said, which whispering does stop, but she could definitely hear two voices, both female. One was Nurse Rogers while the other sounded a bit like... another girl? ‘No way!’ thought Tanya, ‘What’s someone doing in Nurse Roger’s room at this time of day?’

The sound of someone walking broke Tanya out of her reverie. Limping as fast as she could, and barely stopping herself from yelping because of the pain, she got to the bed just before Nurse Rogers entered. The nurse didn’t notice that Tanya had taken a surprisingly long time to get to the bed. She simply walked over to the infirmary’s fridge freezer and took out an icepack.

“Here you go, sweetie,” she said, giving Tanya the ice, “Slap that on where it hurts. I’ll be back in a sec.” The nurse walked out of the infirmary to her room and opened the door. It took a long time for it to shut, as far as Tanya could hear, and there was something like... footsteps going away from the infirmary. ‘Curiouser and curiouser,’ thought Tanya. A moment later Tanya heard the nurse’s door open again, shutting much quicker than it had done previously. Nurse Rogers walked back into the infirmary, still in her make up and dressing gown. She saw that Tanya had lain down, rolled over, taken off her own gown and placed the icepack on her leg on top of her pyjama bottoms.

“No, dear,” said the nurse, “You’ve got to put it as close to the muscle as possible, otherwise the coldness diffuses away from the muscle and doesn’t work as well.” As she looked at Tanya lying on her front, Nurse Rogers thought to herself: ‘Damn that girl has a cute ass!’ Tanya had a momentary panic.

“Err... Nurse Rogers?” she said, “I’m, like, kind of not wearing anything under my jammies.”

“That’s ok dear, just slip it in underneath, we’re all girls here!” replied the nurse. She liked the idea of Tanya being almost naked. ‘Damn,’ she thought, ‘she really is fine! One of the most attractive girls in her year, no, the school! In fact, it’d be a toss up between her and Becky,’ thought the nurse. She mentally scolded herself for even considering that. Wasn’t she in enough trouble already? Tanya gingerly lifted up her pyjamas and placed the pack on the back of her thigh. Unfortunately, it really was as cold as ice.

“You should put weight on it, keep it as tight against the muscle as possible,” warned Nurse Rogers. Tanya tried to put pressure on the back of her leg while lying down. It was not easy. The nurse considered offering to help... but instead suggested that Tanya might be better off lying the other way up. Tanya gratefully rolled over. As she did so Tanya’s... no... Rachael’s jewel slipped out from around her neck. Nurse Rogers saw it.

“That’s a pretty necklace you’ve got there.” Tanya desperately thought for an explanation. Girls at the school weren’t supposed to wear jewellery and if the nurse knew it was actually Miss Jenkins’ amulet...? Nurse Rogers, though, simply looked like she was making a genuine compliment. Tanya breathed again relieved, but suddenly a wicked thought emerged.

“Would you like to see it?” she asked.

“Sure,” replied the nurse. She didn’t really want to but Tanya had already accidentally spoiled her morning and she liked looking at the girl. Tanya was lying on the bed and wasn’t meant to move her leg, so the nurse came over to her. Tanya invited her to sit down on the bed and the nurse smiled and said sure.

Nurse Rogers’ dressing gown opened slightly as she sat down and Tanya found herself looking at what was revealed. Nurse Rogers was dressed up underneath! It was a nurse’s uniform... but strangely... skimpy. The skirt barely got half way down her thigh, the rest of her legs were bare and the top was extremely low cut with a bra that pushed her breasts right up. What on earth was she wearing?

The nurse realised her dressing gown was open and moved off the bed very quickly, tying it back together again as tightly as she could. Tanya gasped as she realised what had happened: she’d interrupted the nurse with one of the girls! Rogers was dressed like a dream, and the woman inside the clothes was pretty damn hot too! Now she was looking incredibly embarrassed and very worried. Tanya realised that she wanted to see that outfit a lot closer.

“Is something wrong, Nurse Rogers?” she asked.

“No, no! Just... didn’t want my dressing gown opening up.” The nurse’s answer was jittery.

“Oh really?” continued Tanya. “I didn’t see what was underneath. I assume it’s just standard jammies like mine, right?” She had to get the Nurse Rogers to relax. Someone panicking was not a great subject for hypnosis.

“Yes, yes, that’s it! I’m afraid my, err... ‘jammies’ are... a bit skimpier than what you’re wearing.” Tanya’s pyjamas were loose, white and cotton. The trousers weren’t flattering at all and the shirt top was half a size too big. Tanya laughed.

“Anything would be skimpier than what I’m wearing!” she said. It seemed to have the desired effect. The nurse laughed too, a little longer and louder than she meant to, the result of the panic she’d felt. She sat down again on the bed, feeling the thudding of her heartbeat calm down to a more sedate level. ‘I should’ve changed out of this costume!’ she thought, but realised that she was still wearing make up and to get rid of everything would’ve taken far too long.

Tanya smiled at her and asked if she would like to see her amulet. The nurse thought ‘why not?’ and Tanya took it from around her neck and held it in front of Nurse Rogers... who found the red gem strangely captivating. The light was shining off it in a funny way and it seemed very serene... calm and serene. Tanya was saying something but Nurse Rogers wasn’t really paying much notice: the ruby had her complete attention.

“It’s a beautiful ruby, isn’t it? It’s very easy to look at... you want to look at it... you don’t want to take your eyes away from it.” The induction had started and Tanya felt the thrill of her encounters with Rachael Jenkins all over again. What was even better was that it seemed to be working! Nurse Rogers was completely focussed on the ruby.

“Yes, it’s very difficult to stop looking at it. The ruby seems to fill your whole vision... everything else fades away... everything except my voice. My voice and the ruby, that’s all you can concentrate on. You feel good, listening to my voice... It makes you feel calm and peaceful and something else... You feel warm inside, like you’re lit by an inner fire... Listening to my voice... it fuels the fire... makes it grow... makes it red... red like the ruby. You don’t ever want to stop looking at the ruby... or stop listening to my voice...

“As you concentrate on the ruby see it growing,” Tanya slowly brought the ruby closer to Nurse Rogers’ eyes, “Feel it taking up your entire vision.” The ruby was now three inches in front and one inch above the nurse’s eyes.

“Keep looking at it and listening to my voice... Let my voice guide you, you trust my voice... It makes you feel calm and warm... It makes you feel kind of sleepy... Looking at the ruby is so difficult, it’s so red and bright... you’re eyes can’t stay open... You feel a great weight on them, from looking at the ruby and listening to my voice... The calm warm feeling is making you so sleepy... You can’t resist any longer... you’re eyes are slowly closing...”

The nurse’s eyes fluttered slightly and shut. ‘Yes!’ thought Tanya. She’d done it! The time with Ms Jenkins hadn’t been a complete fluke: she’d actually hypnotised someone else! Better make the most of it...

“Your eyes are shut but you can still see the ruby... It seems to be growing, getting bigger and bigger... As it grows you feel calmer and warmer... The fire inside you is spreading to your breasts and your pussy...” The nurse groaned slightly. “You can’t move though: you feel weak and tired as a kitten... The voice controls the wonderful warmth inside of you... You only want to listen to the voice... my voice... Feel it swallowing your whole conscious... Release yourself to the voice... let it warm you... let it take control... submit to it... submit to the ruby... submit to me...” The nurse groaned again and seemed to slouch down as if asleep. “I have hypnotised you, nurse, now you obey me... Who do you obey?”

Nurse Rogers felt really strange. She was in a dark, warm place where she felt calm and peaceful. She also felt a familiar burning in her breasts and pussy. It was all because of the voice, the beautiful, seductive voice. If she just released herself to it she could have the orgasm her body was clamouring for.

“You...” Tanya had forgotten the effect it had on her. Without her realising it, her body had once again brought itself to the brink of orgasm and hearing that word was all it took to push her over. She now controlled the school nurse, though, and that meant she was about to have more, even better orgasms!

“As you listen to my voice,” continued Tanya, “You feel yourself going even deeper into the warm, calm place. As you release more of your will to me you feel the warmth in your pussy and nipples grow... You’re still too weak to touch yourself... only the owner of the voice can do that. As you sink deeper and deeper you feel a downwards movement... It’s like you’re on an elevator...” Hardly original but it seemed to work. “It’s going down... lower and lower... deeper and deeper... The deeper it goes the more you release your will to me... The lower it goes the warmer the fire gets...

“As the elevator goes down you see the floors go by... As each floor goes by, you submit yourself more to me... you release your mind more to me... As each floor goes by, you also feel the warmth increase, bringing you closer and closer to orgasm... You count the floors, feeling hotter and hotter as you do so... Thirty... Twenty nine... Twenty eight...”

“Twenty seven...” continued the nurse. Her counting once again sent a tidal wave of pleasure through Tanya, only this time she controlled it, channelling it into the orgasm Nurse Rogers was about to give her.

“As you count, nurse, you lie down flat on the bed. The warmth in you increases as you count... increases until it’s a raging furnace in your most intimate places...”

“Twenty four... Twen... ty... three......” The nurse’s voice was slow and breathless as she came closer to orgasm. She was now flat on her back on the bed, Tanya beside her.

“However,” continued Tanya, “You can’t orgasm until the voice... the owner of the voice... stimulates you... Who is the owner of the voice?”

“Yu... oooh... Twen... twen... ty...... two.........” came the reply. ‘She’s just about ready,’ thought Tanya.

“And who am I?”

“T... t... tan...... yaaa......!” The last syllable was a sort of yelp.

“That’s correct. When you feel my fingers on you and... inside of you it will be the most erotic feeling you’ve ever experienced... But when I bring you to orgasm you will totally be my slave. Do you understand?”

“Ye...... yea...... essssss...!” The nurse was panting heavily now, lying flat on her back on the bed. Her dressing gown was open, revealing her gorgeous, tanned body and her sexy uniform. There was a wet patch on the white satin panties. Tanya smiled wickedly to herself: ‘Another hypnotised woman!’ she thought. She slowly moved her hand and brushed it against the nurse’s thigh. The response was immediate. Nurse Rogers bucked and screamed and came explosively. Tanya smiled to herself: the principle of bringing a subject so close to orgasm that they willingly gave their will to you was a good one. The nurse’s reward subsided and Tanya began to give her instructions. It occurred to her she didn’t know her latest conquest’s full name.

“Nurse Rogers, what is your name and what do you like to be called?”

“Nancy Rogers” was the reply, “But a lot of people back home call me Suzy after my mother.”

“Ok Suzy,” said Tanya, “Whenever you hear me say the words ‘I could do with a check up,’ you will enter this hypnotic state you are in now. You will not orgasm when you do this. You will feel calm, warm and relaxed, but not sexually excited or on the verge of orgasm.” Tanya had an image of saying the phrase when there were other people around and having the school nurse explode in orgasm... it wouldn’t be very subtle.

“Whenever I say the words ‘Thanks for the check up’ you will slowly count to thirty, emerging from this hypnotic state a little bit as you imagine each number until, at thirty, you will be completely awake. When you awaken you will remember nothing of being hypnotised nor will you wonder what happened to the time. You will remember any of my post hypnotic suggestions in your subconscious though, and will not question where the thoughts and feelings they create come from. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Oh the feelings that word created! Tanya felt herself growing increasingly aroused, she needed to move fast before another orgasm took her and she lost her appetite!

“When we are ever together you will find yourself getting increasingly attracted to me. You will desire me and want to have me. You will be able to keep these feelings under control except when you and I are alone in either your bedroom... or mine...” Tanya realised just what having her own room could mean!

“In those situations you will find your desire grow and grow until you cannot stop yourself. You will try and seduce me and when you succeed you will make love to me and show me all the things that you like having done to yourself. Finally: after we have made love and when I have left you will fall asleep for five minutes on your bed. When you awaken you will think you had the most wonderful dream of sleeping with me, but will never even imagine that it really happened. Having that dream will make you want to sleep with me even more! Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Yes, oh yes! This was going to be a lot of fun! By instructing the nurse to forget any sexual activities, like she’d done to her teacher, Ms Jenkins, Tanya made the nurse’s sexual desire increase and increase, even after she’d screwed the student! It made each time she submitted to her desire even more sexy and breathless than before. Tanya concluded that she’d done everything she needed to do.

“In which case, stand up and retie your dressing gown so that your outfit is hidden.” The nurse stood up and did so, looking blankly ahead until the next instruction arrived. God it was sexy! Tanya licked her lips:

“Thanks for the check up.”

The nurse slowly regained her senses. She seemed a little confused until the instruction regarding her ignoring time lost to hypnosis kicked in. That and the one of how she fancied Tanya!

“Hey Tanya, how’s the leg?” Tanya had completely forgotten about the reason she’d come in the first place! The icepack had done a wonderful job on her thigh. She could feel the tension in the slightly strained muscle but it wasn’t too painful and would be fine by next Saturday, and the dance...

“Oh it’s fine, thank you Suzy.” The nurse looked slightly dazed again: how did Tanya know that name? However, once again her mind created a random explanation. Her mind was also saying ‘That girl is just gorgeous!’ It was what she usually thought only now it was taking over. She had to have this girl, but... not in this public place. Tanya, like before with Ms Jenkins, felt she needed to encourage the consummation of their relationship.

“Could you take out the icepack, please Suzy?” She rolled over and proffered her ass towards the nurse who was shaking slightly with repressed sexual energy. She pulled down Tanya’s pyjama bottoms and removed the icepack. Of course, she took the opportunity to feel Tanya’s ass at the time. It was petite, firm and smooth...

“Mmmm,” continued Tanya, “That felt nice! Could you maybe massage that area a bit more?”

“I... err... I’m... well...” Nurse Rogers valiantly tried to resist the feelings she was having, but knew in her heart that she couldn’t just let this gorgeous girl go! ‘Beside,’ she reasoned, ‘She stopped me getting lucky earlier, so if she wants to repay me...?’

“Tanya?” she asked, “I don’t think this is the place for a massage, how about we go to my room next door?” Tanya smiled and agreed and walked ahead of the nurse, into the room and lay, face up on the bed. The nurse followed and, when she got inside, closed the door and removed her dressing gown.

“That’s a nice outfit,” said Tanya from the bed.

“Well,” replied the nurse in a deep, sexy voice, “I am a nurse and this is what we wear. It seems that you’re my patient. I should give you a check up.”

At the mention of ‘check up’ Tanya felt her blood freeze, but it seemed that Nurse Rogers was playing out a fantasy and wasn’t referring to Tanya’s post hypnotic instructions. The nurse walked over to Tanya and delicately placed a finger on her head.

“Hmmm,” she said, “I definitely feel a lot of heat from you, perhaps if I loosened your shirt a little you might cool down.”

‘Not bloody likely!’ thought Tanya, as the nurse dexterously undid all but one of Tanya’s buttons, exposing her breasts if not quite her nipples. They were hard and pointed.

“You seem to be suffering from a case of orgasmus nonoccurus, my dear,” continued the nurse. “Fortunately, I have a cure. You must do absolutely everything I say... Now lie on your front and let me examine you.” The tone was one of instruction and Tanya rolled over without a word.

The nurse placed each of her hands on Tanya’s buttocks and began slowly massaging them, taking care to touch the area where her legs met her ass... bare inches from her aching clit. Tanya felt the now familiar warmth stirring in her loins and pushed her ass against the nurse’s hands, who continued kneading the pliant tissue until, with no warning, she sent one of her thumbs deep in between Tanya’s legs, flicking against her clitoris. The girl bucked, as if she’d been electrocuted, and moaned deeply, her eyes tight shut.

“Good,” said the nurse, “You seem to be responding well to the treatment, but that’s just the beginning... Now you must roll over again and I can check some of your other areas.” Tanya rolled over once more, her eyes still shut. She felt Suzy’s supple hands moving up to her chest, underneath the soft material of her pyjama shirt. As they got to her breasts she felt the wonderful coldness of the nurse’s hands against her rock hard nipples. They seemed to harden even more as Suzy played with them and the rest of her breasts. Tanya opened her eyes- Suzy’s costume really was something. She found herself with an eyeful of breast, pushed right into her face by the white satin bra easily visible beneath the sexy outfit.

“Yes,” continued the nurse, “You seem to be coming right out of the depths of illness. There’s only one other place I need to check before I can offer my prognosis...” With that one of the nurse’s hands started sliding down Tanya’s chest to her pussy. Once it got to the top of her pants it moved outside of them, running against her moist lips through the cotton material. It felt good... so good...

The nurse suddenly stopped ‘massaging’ Tanya’s breasts and pussy. She stepped away from the girl and bent over to move something on the floor. Tanya was amazed. Why had her conquest stopped? The nurse’s ass was swaying slightly as she remained bent over. Tanya saw quite how nice it was... the shortness of the skirt revealing a gorgeous derriere encased in satin... God it was sexy! Tanya slowly eased herself off the bed and placed a hand on the back of the nurse’s leg. Suzy instantly began moaning and pushing her ass against Tanya’s hand. Tanya didn’t realise it but her instruction regarding the eroticism of her touch was still very strong and Suzy was responding in force.

The nurse turned around and kissed Tanya softly on the mouth. She pushed the girl slowly back on to the bed and lay on top of her. The pressure of her body was hugely arousing to Tanya. Rachael Jenkins tended to just push Tanya onto her back and use her tongue and fingers, but the nurse was more patient than that. She kissed the girl on her neck and began drawing circles over her body with her soft fingers. Tanya hadn’t known how stimulating this was. She’d assumed that only her intimate areas could be aroused, but now her very skin was alive with sensuous feelings.

Suzy continued touching Tanya all over her body, from her face and neck to her breasts and back. It was something she loved to do and have done to her and she wanted Tanya to know about it! Tanya was getting increasingly aroused. She was used to ‘wham bam’ sex with her teacher... this slow burning eroticism was sensuous torture!

She grabbed the nurse and pulled her over, pushing her body on top and kissing the woman hard on the mouth. Suzy responded in turn and pulled open her top so that Tanya could kiss her throbbing nipples. Tanya did so, pulling down the bra which pushed the nurse’s breasts high and out. The nipples were two dark, proud teats and she licked and sucked appreciatively before roughly running her hands against them.

The nurse’s actions were also becoming more aggressive as she felt her own arousal approach boiling point. She pushed her pussy up against Tanya’s and both women gyrated against each other, feeling the slight roughness of their pubic hair through each other’s clothes. Suzy rolled Tanya over and began her exploration in earnest. Her hands rubbed the outside of the girl’s pyjamas and she felt the warm, wet areas she’d yearned to touch.

Tanya felt herself buck and realised she was close to orgasm. This was almost better than being with Rachael! The nurse’s hands were softer and somehow... better than the teacher’s... Perhaps they should be brought together to exchange notes?

Such thoughts were quickly overrun as the nurse finally pushed her hand under Tanya’s jammy bottoms. Within seconds she was on the verge of orgasm only for the nurse to suddenly flick open Tanya’s top and suck her nipples! Multiple explosions raged through Tanya’s young body. She bucked and screamed and pushed her pussy against the Suzy’s hand. Oh god it felt good! It went on feeling good for some time. When Tanya finally came down from the mountain of pleasure she realised that nothing would ever beat having sex with a nice, active partner, and she’d only just begun to do so with this one! She had to repay the favour for a start. Smiling, she pushed the nurse onto her back and began the slow, sensual love making she knew Suzy loved...

TO BE CONTINUED...