The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Chapter 4: 30/04/1987

Tanya didn’t understand what had gone wrong with Ms Jenkins attempted hypnosis, she only knew that the teacher believed that she’d completely dominated Tanya’s mind and was in total control of it. What neither Tanya nor Rachael Jenkins had realised was that Tanya had never seen hypnosis performed before, nor had she any belief that it worked. Ms Jenkins showed the girls a video on hypnosis, this one had been recorded over the previous Christmas, so that, when she tried to hypnotise them, she could be working towards something they’d already seen. Tanya had not seen the actual induction and that, along with her natural scepticism, had protected her. Her mind was not capable of being hypnotised as she didn’t think it was possible.

She’d followed Ms Jenkins’ instructions though. Initially it had been out of a desire to obey, but it had quickly developed into a safety response: the things Ms Jenkins had said and done, particularly the ‘not remembering’ aspect of the instructions, quickly persuaded Tanya that the teacher was not interested in teaching her hypnosis, only in hypnotising her. So she’d played along as best she could, answering questions honestly to avoid trapping herself and had been rewarded with the most amazing sensation she’d ever experienced.

Ms Jenkins tongue in her... most private areas had created such an explosion of feeling that it had completely overawed Tanya. She desperately wanted to experience it again, but she also had to figure out a way to get out of Ms Jenkins’ servitude: it wouldn’t take the teacher long to figure out that Tanya was only faking her submission and then... what would Ms Jenkins do? She’d be in a terrible position, but so would Tanya. ‘No,’ thought the girl, ‘I have to think of an alternative.’

Her eye fell onto the table and she saw the ruby amulet with which Ms Jenkins had been so sure she could hypnotise Tanya. The girl remembered the actual induction very well indeed. She’d been so high on adrenaline at the time that every moment had been recorded indelibly on her memory... A thought came into her head. It had been growing since she’d first had her orgasm and now it had become the genesis of a wicked plan: Ms Jenkins believed in hypnosis. Ms Jenkins was currently fast asleep on her bed, where Tanya could easily dominate her. Ms Jenkins obviously liked Tanya an awful lot and could, with a little persuasion and a lot of luck, be coerced into thinking that Tanya was capable of hypnotising her. In short: Tanya could hypnotise her teacher...

It was the only option, in Tanya’s mind. She didn’t believe that she could maintain her act of hypnotised slave indefinitely. Nor did she think that she’d get a better opportunity than this: the teacher was fast asleep already, so would be perfectly relaxed when she woke up. She also would never be on her guard against hypnosis at this moment. If Tanya could make it so that she could wake Ms Jenkins up and begin hypnotising her immediately, it was likely that the teacher wouldn’t be able to defend herself.

Later, in retrospect, Tanya saw that her plan had been extremely foolhardy and unlikely to succeed. Her best course of action, and most morally comprehensible one, would have been to leave immediately and explain to the headmistress that she had been, to all intents and purposes, sexually assaulted by her teacher. She did not do this. The reason Tanya talked herself into her new plan, other than slight drunkenness from the wine she’d had earlier, was something she only came to terms with a few months later: she wanted to be able to have sex repeatedly with Ms Jenkins.

She wanted to learn how to make herself and others feel like the teacher had made her feel. She also wanted to see if she really could hypnotise someone... That could lead to who knew what? Natalie... Girls on the hockey team... Becky... Tanya wondered why she thought of Becky, but dismissed it simply: that girl deserved to have Tanya hypnotise her. Then she could... could... Could change Becky away from the... bitch she was and into a nice person. ‘Yes,’ thought Tanya, ‘that’s why I want to hypnotise Becky.’

Tanya rearranged the light on the desk, so that it was shining over Rachael’s head, and she took the amulet from the desk and turned to the bed. Ms Jenkins was still fast asleep, lying on her back. Her hair was streamed all over the pillow and her face still had its doll like quality because of the make up. Underneath the duvet, like Tanya, she was still naked, but Tanya couldn’t let herself think of that, she had to focus.

Taking a deep breath Tanya moved onto the bed. She straddled her teacher, through the duvet, kneeling with her legs either side of the teacher’s chest so that Rachael couldn’t really move, although her arms were free. Tanya thought of pinning them too but decided that Ms Jenkins would probably panic if she woke up and couldn’t move at all. Besides, she was pretty much encased in the duvet anyway. Tanya took a final, calming breath, and began.

The environment was as close to perfect as she could get it, so there was nothing for it but to wake up Ms Jenkins and hope she could hypnotise her. Tanya extended her right hand and lowered the amulet down, so that it was a few inches away from Rachael’s forehead. She used her left hand to massage one of the teacher’s ears: a technique, she’d learnt, which woke you up calmly and slowly. It hurt a little, to wake you, but released endorphins, which calmed you. As she massaged her teacher’s ear she spoke: gently, softly, slowly and calmly:

“Look into the amulet, Rachael, focus on the amulet.”

Rachael Jenkins gently awoke. She’d been having a weird dream: she’d hypnotised that sexy Thai girl, Tanya, and made glorious love to her, having multiple orgasms despite the girl’s obvious lack of experience. She’d subsequently fallen asleep and now she was in the process of looking at her amulet, following it with her eyes. There was a voice as well... It seemed familiar, as if it signified something... As if it was doing something it shouldn’t. Rachael’s mind tried to break through the fogs of sleepiness, but she quickly found herself ignoring it as she focussed on the ruby.

“That’s right, Rachael, look at the amulet,” continued Tanya. “Keep your mind focussed on the amulet. It’s so big and pretty and sparkling, it needs all your focus, all your attention just to keep looking at it. You’re finding it difficult to keep looking at it, you’re eyes are just so heavy and so sleepy. You can’t fight it any more. You know what the amulet does, it hypnotises people and it’s hypnotising you. You know you can’t fight it, you know that anyone who looks into the amulet is controlled by the ruby at the centre. Your eyes can’t keep looking at it for any longer... You feel them slowly shutting... slowly easing closed as the amulet and my voice hypnotises you.”

Rachael’s eyes slowly fluttered shut. Inside her head, part of her mind seemed to be screaming, but it was overawed by the rest of her which was succumbing to the hypnosis. She knew that her amulet was a powerfully entrancing device and she knew she was tired. She felt her free will slowly disappearing as she listened to the voice... the voice? There was something about it... Something like... it shouldn’t be able to do this. But that thought was soon extinguished.

“You know that the amulet hypnotises people, Rachael, and you know whoever holds the amulet is the one who controls you.” As the one who’d controlled so many girls with her ruby Rachael saw the logic and... complied. Tanya thought she should try and take Ms Jenkins even deeper.

“You feel warm and content, listening to my voice, Rachael. As you listen, you feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into servitude, almost like you are on an elevator and it’s going down... Lower and lower, deeper and deeper. With each floor you pass you release your mind to my will even more. As you go down you count the floors you want to name them, one by one... each one releasing you more to me... Thirty... Twenty nine... Twenty eight...”

“Twenty seven...” continued the entranced teacher. “Twenty six...... Twenty five......” It was getting so hard to think. Her mind was completely subservient to the amulet and the voice that controlled it... controlled her. A small part of her was still suggesting that things should somehow... be the other way round, but it was also drowsy and soon was counting along with the rest of her.

“Twenty......... Nineteen............ Eight... teen............ Seven...... Seven......... teen.........” With that the teacher’s voice trailed off. ‘Is that it?’ thought Tanya. She asked.

“As you listen to my voice you know who controls you... You recognise who controls you... Who controls you, Rachael?”

“You do,” replied the entranced teacher. Tanya felt a huge thrill, right the way down, through her breasts, to the area still moist from Rachael’s earlier attentions. ‘No wonder she tries to hypnotise people, if this is the feeling she gets!’ thought Tanya. She realised that she had dropped the amulet besides the bed and was fondling her breasts! ‘No!’ she thought, ‘I have to focus!’

“Yes, Rachael, I control you... Now: who am I?”

“Tanya.” She felt another bolt of eroticism course through her. She controlled her teacher! It was such a turn on!

“That’s right, Rachael, Tanya controls you, and whenever Tanya and only Tanya says ‘Miss Rachael Jenkins, French Literature teacher’ you will re-enter this hypnotic state. When you are in public you will act as normal around Tanya and the other girls. You will do the same when you are in private with her or anyone else. You will only re-enter this hypnotic state when you hear her and only her say what words...?”

“Miss Rachael Jenkins, French Literature teacher,” said the teacher. ‘My God,’ thought Tanya, ‘this is making me feel like I’m about to explode!’ Sure enough she felt the slipperiness between her legs and the raging heat inside which she now realised was sexual arousal. She couldn’t wait to see Natalie again! And Becky... only to stop her from being such a cow, of course. However, right now she had a few things to practice with Ms Jenkins!

“Rachael, do you find me attractive?” Tanya knew the answer but she was building to something. The teacher replied that she did.

“Whenever you are with me, and you are awake, you will feel yourself becoming more and more attracted to me. When we are outside of this room, and not alone in here, you will be able to keep your feelings under control. However, when we are together, alone, in this room, you will feel such powerful desire for me that you will not be able to control it for any length of time. When you lose control you will seduce me and make love to me and show me all the things you know about pleasing a woman. You will also allow me to do the same to you, but will explain how to do it as well as you do.” Tanya felt herself quivering with sexual energy. “Do you understand?”

“Yes.” The teacher’s voice was also quivering, as if she was filled to bursting with desire, desire for Tanya.

“That’s right...” Tanya was having trouble thinking straight, so great was this feeling of control and of sex. She was about to wake the teacher up. ‘I’ve done everything I have to, right? In which case... No!’ How had she forgotten that?

“Finally, Rachael, you will remember nothing of being hypnotised. You will think you never tried to hypnotise me earlier but that I seemed really attracted to you, although I also seemed unsure what to do about it. You will remember, in your subconscious my hypnotic suggestions and, when you obey them, you will persuade yourself that your behaviour is perfectly normal. In fact, you will forget that we ever make love, and will account for the time as a dream where you slept with me and loved it! You will feel the desire to sleep with me grow inside you after these ‘dreams.’ Finally, when I say the words: ‘thanks for all the help, I should be going now,’ you will count from one to thirty. With every number you will wake up a little more until, at the number thirty, you are completely awake. You will forget everything that happened while you were under hypnosis, excluding the suggestions, which you will remember as before. Do you understand?” Tanya’s mouth was dry and her chest and... lower area... were aching to be touched.

“Yes,” said the teacher.

“Do you obey?”

“Yes,” once more, Tanya felt herself shake, a deep, earthmoving experience deep inside. With scarcely any provocation she felt herself orgasm again! It wasn’t like the one she had earlier. This was in spite of herself, rather than the satisfaction she’d craved previously. ‘This hypnosis really is a turn on!’ she thought.

Tanya was about to wake the teacher up when she had a thought: if Rachael awoke to find herself and Tanya naked, what would she think? Better to go out and come in. She retrieved her clothes and put them on. Her panties were soaked through, but she didn’t feel like changing them. The effect they’d had on the teacher was something she’d like to feel again! Tanya got her stuff together and went to the door. She opened it, turned back, said the coded phrase to wake the teacher up and went out. She began slowly counting to thirty.

Rachael Jenkins awoke. She was naked, in bed and felt like she’d recently had an orgasm of huge proportions. What was going on? It was the middle of the day yet she was asleep in her room and it was set up for hypnotising one of the students... A memory unfurled: Tanya had been here earlier. She’d thought about hypnotising her and then... hadn’t done it? Well, it was what she remembered doing and she must have gone to bed and fingered herself to orgasm before falling asleep... Strange she didn’t really remember any of it. Well, she might as well get up. There was a knock on the door.

“Err...” said the teacher, “Who is it?”

“It’s Tanya.” Various feelings passed through Rachael: she was naked, she should tell the student to go, but she also wanted to hypnotise Tanya, so maybe she could do it now? Another thought arose: she felt really attracted to Tanya, seemingly more so than before. She couldn’t turn her away.

“Right... Just a minute.” The teacher found her ‘sexy’ clothes on the floor, which was a surprise. Yet she also knew that she liked to be in character when she masturbated: to get dressed as the hypnotist and imagine entrancing another girl. She was thinking of getting into those clothes again but felt that it would take too long. Bundling them into the corner, she pulled on a silk dressing gown and opened the door.

Tanya was in front of her, alone, with a big smile and wearing her hockey kit. The effect it had on Rachael was stunning! She felt she had to grab this girl and kiss her passionately! To pull all her clothes off and make sweet, sweet love for the rest of the afternoon. She repressed the feelings as best she could, but was surprised at the strength of them- she fancied Tanya but if she didn’t control herself she’d be discovered and in big trouble! Tanya was looking at her slightly strangely and Rachael realised that a good ten seconds had gone by.

“Won’t you come in, dear?” she asked. Tanya positively skipped through, seemed to trip on the step and fell into Rachael. Her arms went round Rachael’s body as she fell, grabbing both her ass cheeks. The girl’s shoulder went into the teacher’s pussy but not hard at all. Tanya’s shoulder rubbed Rachael’s pussy for a moment as her hands kneaded the teacher’s ass. Rachael found herself incredibly turned on! Oh she had to have this girl!

“Sorry, Ms Jenkins,” said Tanya, standing up and looking sorrowful. “Can we kiss and make up?” Rachael was amazed. All she could stutter was a sure when Tanya threw her arms round the teacher’s neck, pushing her breasts against Rachael’s, and planted a kiss on her cheek. Well, mostly on the cheek... Rachael felt the side of her lips brush against Tanya’s while her 36D breasts rubbed the slightly smaller 34C’s of the student. Her desire increased even more. Tanya smiled at the teacher and explained how she liked to give girls a kiss and a hug if she was nasty to them at all. Rachael didn’t think falling over and reaching out for support was being nasty, but she was prepared to let it go!

“Now Tanya,” said the teacher, “What can I do for you?” She realised her lips and mouth were dry and her most sensitive areas were hot and aroused, desperately calling out to be relieved. The girl had sat down on the bed, not one of the chairs, and had crossed her legs. Her hockey shorts showed off all of her legs and she’d left many of the buttons on her shirt undone. Rachael could see the whiteness, as well as some coloured patterns, of the girl’s bra. God she wanted her! The feelings of arousal were still rising and she realised that she had to get rid of Tanya soon, for fear of exposing herself as a lesbian.

Tanya looked at the teacher for a moment before speaking. Her lips pouted and her voice, when she spoke, was very girlish and reproachful.

“I was walking away from here along the corridor when someone, I didn’t see who, tripped me over. I got a few knocks and I was hoping someone could have a look at them.” It was a complete fabrication, but Tanya knew it would give Rachael an excuse to touch Tanya’s body. ‘She needs to otherwise she might be too strong to give in to her arousal,’ thought Tanya. The teacher seemed to be in an agony of indecision.

“You should probably see Nurse Rogers then,” she said, but her voice was quivering and her eyes were lustful.

“It only happened just outside,” said Tanya. “I was coming here to see you, about that project we talked about earlier this afternoon, and I thought you’d be able to take care of me...” The girl uncrossed her legs, stood up and turned around. “I really hurt myself here,” she said, pointing at her right leg... just below her ass.

“The... there...?” asked the teacher, now fully in the grip of her arousal. She couldn’t remember what the project was, and her self control was yelling at her to get the girl out of the room. But it was a lone voice in the face of her sexual desire. “Perhaps I can see if there’s anything wrong.” She moved over and put her hands on the girl’s ass. Tanya bent over slightly as she felt the teacher’s hands, pushing out her bottom against Rachael’s fingers. Oh God it felt good to Rachael! She kneaded the flesh of Tanya’s perfect rear, feeling the muscles underneath and her own pussy beginning to gush with desire. Tanya spoke again.

“Ooooh, that feels nice,” she said. “I hurt my self in another place,” she continued, “On my chest.” She didn’t turn round so the teacher moved closer and brought her hands up to Tanya’s breasts. They were large and firm and very accessible through the girl’s top. Tanya had pushed her ass against Rachael’s pussy and was rhythmically moving it as Rachael massaged her breasts. The teacher was overcome. The feeling of desire inside of her had grown to such a point that she couldn’t resist any longer. She’d never slept with a non-hypnotised girl at the school, but was unable to stop herself now.

“Mmmmm...” continued Tanya. “The... There...” she was having trouble concentrating! “There’s one other place I hurt!” she finally moaned the words out before taking one of the teacher’s hands and moving it down to her most intimate areas. Ms Jenkins took the hint.

She turned Tanya around and kissed her full on the mouth. The girl responded and soon they were on the bed, Rachael’s dressing gown forgotten and Tanya easing out of her panties. Rachael began doing all the things to Tanya that she liked done to herself. She felt a desire to inform, to instruct the girl and explain to her all the things that she could do to make a woman beg for sex.

It was the first such lesson of many and Tanya was a quick learner. The teacher was too pre-occupied with her task, which felt so natural... so right to her, to notice the smile the girl had on her face. ‘Yes!’ thought Tanya, ‘This hypnosis really works!’ She surrendered herself to the probing tongue and fingers of her slave, who was, in a funny sort of way, also her mistress! Tanya couldn’t wait to try out some of these things on the other girls...

TO BE CONTINUED...