The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

School:

Chapter 3: 30/04/1987

“What I will do is hold an object in front of you and invite you to look at it.” Ms Jenkins voice was calm, clipped and professional with no indication of nervousness. She continued:

“As you concentrate on it I will speak to you. Assuming everything works I will be able to induce you into a trance. You will remember everything and when I wake you up you should be able to recall the entire procedure.”

Rachael had moved her chair in front of Tanya’s, who was feeling somewhat overwhelmed by the speed with which she’d been persuaded into this predicament. The teacher was drawing the curtains of her room and turning off all the lights except one on her desk. She’d also locked her door with a ‘teacher is out’ sign on the outside. The room was warm yet Tanya felt a very cold feeling inside, a sort of dread about what was happening. She asked what experience of hypnosis Rachael had.

“Oh I first read about in a French novel when I was at university,” she answered. “I was intrigued and went on a course which explained the principles of hypnosis. After that I found a few books on the subject as well as a... willing person to try it out on.” For a moment she had a far away look.

“Who was that person?” asked Tanya.

“Oh... No one really, just a friend.” Miss Jenkins seemed embarrassed about the admission and Tanya didn’t press her further.

“Anyway, as I read the worthwhile books and practiced on various people I found that I could induce a trance fairly well and that is the skill I will show you.” She turned and went into the bathroom for a moment. Tanya heard her undressing and thought ‘what the hell is going on?’ Miss Jenkins emerged from the bathroom and sat down on the chair in front of Tanya.

The cardigan, skirt and glasses were gone, replaced by a low cut chemise, leather miniskirt and a little make up. The transformation was extraordinary. In front of Tanya was a bold, attractive woman, whereas before there’d been a rather timid, plain teacher with a very poor dress sense. The redness of her lips, along with her dark hair and other make up contrasted with her pale skin, giving it an almost porcelain quality. Tanya looked amazed and was about to ask Ms Jenkins why she didn’t look like this normally when the woman spoke. Her voice was richer, slower, deeper and somehow... darker than before.

“When one is endeavouring to hypnotise a... subject, one should aim to be the centre of their consciousness. You should make your appearance something they want to focus on, as if you were their subconscious image of what a hypnotist should be.” Tanya hadn’t thought a hypnotist should be anything- the idea of it was just so preposterous, but if she’d had to have imagined a hypnotist it wouldn’t be too far from what Miss Jenkins was like now.

“You should get them to focus on you and only you, hence the lowering of the lights and the absence of any distractions like mirrors, music or such like. Making the room warm is a good idea when possible as it encourages the body to be calm and relaxed.” Tanya remembered that the room had been warm when she’d entered, before any talk of hypnosis had begun. She also realised that there was no mirror or music system in the room. That was odd as nearly all the top year girls, who had their own rooms, had at least one mirror in them, even the ones with an en suite bathroom. Not for the first time, Tanya suspected that Rachael Jenkins might be up to something. The teacher continued her introduction:

“If possible, the subject should be wearing light, comfortable clothes and be in a fairly relaxed state, not immediately after exercise for example. The subject should know you and trust you and, in the best cases, already defer to you, such as an employee to their employer. Keep the subject seated and focus their attention where you want it. For hypnosis to work you have to lead them, but not force them, to encourage their subconscious to suppress the conscious mind. It is something only they can do: you cannot force them into a trance. You have to make them believe that they are surrendering to your will, but it is simply their mind which is temporarily reduced and compliant to yours.”

Tanya considered her hockey clothes to be fairly light and comfortable, although right now she would almost have preferred to have something more substantial on. Everything that was happening, from the way Miss Jenkins was dressed to the talk of hypnosis, was leaving her feeling increasingly terrified, although she was managing not to show it. She reviewed the previous statement, particularly the idea of deferring: a boss and employee...? ‘Not very different to a teacher and student,’ she thought. Tanya didn’t like the idea of being a ‘subject’ either and was thinking about saying so... but Rachael had continued speaking.

“... Once everything is ready and the environment is as beneficial as is possible, you can begin.” Ms Jenkins now edged her seat a little closer to Tanya. The lamp on the desk, the one remaining source of light, was shining towards them from an angle. It wasn’t in Tanya’s eyes but as soon as Ms Jenkins unclasped an amulet she had round her neck, Tanya could see every detail shining in the light. Rachael held the amulet in front of Tanya’s face, a few inches away and slightly above Tanya’s eyes. She continued her induction.

“Focus on the ruby Tanya, focus both your eyes on the ruby.” Tanya saw that the amulet was a red stone held by a thin gold lattice. The ruby was spherical and about half an inch wide. It seemed to reflect the light from the lamp straight into Tanya’s eyes. It was difficult to focus on the gem and Tanya felt her eyes water slightly as she stared upwards.

“Keep your eyes on the ruby, look into the ruby... Don’t let your eyes blink, just keep looking into the gem.” Ms Jenkins’ voice was cool, quiet and authoritative, as Tanya tried to remain focussed on the gem. It was becoming quite difficult to do so as her eyes got tired from the staring.

“That’s right Tanya, keep looking into the ruby, focus on nothing but the ruby and my voice... Listen to my voice, hear it inside, feel it relaxing you... calming you down.” Tanya was feeling anything but calm but she tried to make an outward show of relaxing. Rachael continued:

“As you feel your eyes tiring keep looking at the ruby, just focus on it for a little more... fall into it, feel it growing, filling up your vision... Keep your eyes open, try not to blink... try not to feel the weight of your eyelids trying to shut... Just focus on the ruby and the sound of my voice... Listen to my voice, feel it calming you, relaxing you... You like the sound of my voice... It feels so good to listen to my voice and it’s so hard to keep looking at the ruby... Feel your eyelids slowly closing as you look at the ruby... It’s so large that you can’t look at anything else... It’s so big it’s on the inside of your eyes as they close...” Tanya blinked slightly and then her eyes shut.

“That’s good Tanya... you’re doing so well... You’re slowly succumbing to my voice... All you can hear is my voice... It’s so good to listen to my voice... It feels so good to do what my voice says... you feel warm and content doing what my voice says... just focus on my voice... on my voice.” Rachael paused a moment to put the pendent down. She licked her lips and briefly ran a hand over her aching nipples. It felt so good to touch them but she had to focus, she had to take Tanya much deeper.

“Well done Tanya, you feel like you’re floating on a cloud and it’s sinking... sinking down to warmer air... sinking as you hear my voice, taking you lower and lower... As you get lower you feel warmer... You feel all your problems fade away, your sadness disappear, your tears forgotten... You feel all this as my voice speaks... You listen to my voice and everything it says... You release your mind to the sound of my voice... You do everything my voice instructs... Do you understand?”

“Yes.” That single word, spoken in such a slow, sleepy way. Rachael would never tire of the feeling it caused, when she had them, owned them... controlled them. She chanced another grasp of her breast and moaned slightly as she squeezed her nipple, she’d soon have someone who’d do that for her! However, she had to take Tanya even deeper, to maximise her control.

“You are now very deeply hypnotised, Tanya... You only do what my voice commands... you only obey instructions from my voice... You feel like you’re on an elevator... It is going down... As it goes deeper you feel yourself also sinking deeper... deeper into my control, more and more deeply hypnotised... As you go down the elevator you see the floors go by... You count them as they go by... Thirty... Twenty nine... Twenty eight...”

“Twenty seven... Twenty six...” continued Tanya.

“As you count them down lower and lower you surrender yourself to me more and more... You feel it harder and harder to think of anything except what I say...”

“Twenty one... Twenty...”

“You will do anything I say without question and you will obey me without hesitation... Only I will be able to instruct you in this way... You will only respond to my instructions and, should anyone else offer or try to hypnotise you, you will make your excuses and leave...”

“Fifteen... Fourteen...”

“As you count down you find it harder and harder to continue... You feel all consciousness slipping away and find yourself in a warm, dark place where all you can sense is my voice...”

“Ten...... Nine...... Eight...... Seven...... Six...... Five...... Four...... Three...... Two...... One......” Tanya tailed off. Rachael Jenkins looked at her new conquest and felt the usual fires of rampant desire. She was slightly surprised that Tanya had counted all the way down to one, they normally trailed off much faster, but she was prepared to accept it.

“You are now... mine, Tanya, and you will always refer to me as Mistress when you are in this state. You will only enter this state when you hear me, and only me, say the words ‘Would like to look at my pendent?’ If I ever hold the ruby in front of your eyes you will focus on it and slowly enter this hypnotic state. You will never have any memory of being hypnotised, including this occasion. If I ask a question you will always answer truthfully and concisely. Do you understand all of my instructions?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Once again, Rachael felt perilously close to orgasm. She’d hypnotised about a dozen girls since arriving at the school two years ago, but she’d especially wanted to ensnare Tanya. The girl was just too gorgeous and incredibly sexy, especially sitting there, completely entranced and wearing her oh so skimpy hockey kit. However, Tanya spent so much of her time busy that Rachael had despaired of ever getting her alone. The girl happily coming into her bedroom and then asking to be hypnotised was amazing luck. Now it was done and Rachael had Tanya till supper at six.

“Tanya, have you ever made love to a woman?”

“No, Mistress.” That was to be expected. Some of the girls at the school really were lesbians, but the majority, although curious, had never found the courage to ask another girl out.

“Tanya, have you ever made love to a man?”

“No, Mistress.” That was a surprise. A girl who looked like Tanya would have no trouble in getting any man to do anything, and Thai women were supposed to have a very liberal attitude to sexual practices, weren’t they? ‘Ah well,’ thought the teacher, ‘it’s a positive thing for me!’

“Tanya, you will never want to make love to a man, or to think of men in a sexual manner. You will look at women who you naturally find attractive and want to make love to them, but you will always stop yourself. You will know you are a lesbian but will not act on that information or tell anyone, even if another girl you know to be a lesbian comes on to you. You will only allow yourself to make love to me. You will want to make love to me all the time, but will only come and see me when it would be a possibility to do so- you cannot arrive in the middle of the night begging for sex, for example. If, when you come into this room, you find me with another girl, you will automatically enter this hypnotic state and await instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do you obey?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then open your eyes but remain in this hypnotic state. You will only ever wake up properly, with no recollection of what has happened, when I say the words ‘I think it’s time for you to go.’ When you hear those words you will dress and leave and go to wherever you would go at normally at the time, changing into the right clothes if required. As you walk away you will leave this hypnotic state. Each step wakes you up a little until, after thirty steps, you will be completely awake.” Tanya was sitting, facing the teacher, with her eyes open but her face completely blank. The look on her face stirred the deepest parts of Ms Jenkins. She began to speak and found that her voice was suddenly as hot and sexually yearning as her body:

“Tanya,” she panted, “When I say ‘begin’ you will stand up and come over with me to the bed. Once there you will dance for me and slowly remove your clothes, while dancing, before lying on the bed. I will begin to touch you and kiss you. Everything I do to you, you will do to me. My touch will feel incredibly arousing to you and, as you learn what I like, you will focus on doing those things till I say ‘end.’ Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Then begin.”

Both Tanya and Rachael stood up and went over to the bed. Rachael sat down on it and watched Tanya. The girl stood there a moment, as if confused as to what she should do before starting to dance. She began by stroking her thighs with both hands. The shorts she was wearing revealed nearly all of her leg and she wasted no time in touching them all over.

Tanya remembered all the films she’d seen where there’d been erotic dancing. She had no practical experience of it but felt that she knew what the effect should be. She swung round and bent over, pushing her ass out towards Ms Jenkins. The teacher could hardly contain herself. She had already removed her blouse and skirt and was busy fondling her nipples through her bra. Tanya slowly inched her shorts down, revealing her cotton panties, which were white with red and pink hearts on them (a Christmas gift from one of her male cousins).

“Faster!” moaned Rachael. She was keeping her hands away from her pussy with the greatest difficulty.

Tanya spun round and advanced onto the bed, pushing Ms Jenkins onto her back. It was slightly beyond her instructions but Rachael didn’t care. She found herself pinned beneath Tanya who slowly eased each of the buttons open before discarding the shirt altogether. Finally, she was in her bra and panties. The bra matched but was a little small for her, squeezing her breasts out.

Rachael didn’t... no, couldn’t wait for Tanya to finish. She pulled the girl over and pushed her head into Tanya’s breasts, sucking and licking at the top of them while desperately reaching for the clasp at the back. She released it and felt Tanya do the same with her bra. Faced with Tanya’s nipples, Rachael felt obliged to suck them. They were small and dark and hardened as Rachael’s tongue pressed against them. She felt Tanya try to push her head towards Rachael’s nipples, which was difficult considering where Rachael’s head was, so she pulled away and allowed the student access to her chest.

The feeling was heavenly. Tanya sucked and licked like Rachael had done: brushing her lips and tongue against the throbbing nipple before pushing her face hard into the breast. It was rough and exactly what Rachael wanted... well, almost exactly... She pushed her hand down and into Tanya’s panties and was quickly rewarded by the girl’s hand pushing through Rachael’s black G string.

Tanya began pumping Rachael’s aching clit, as Rachael was doing to hers. She moved her hand faster and faster, making the teacher arch her back and moan loudly. Pushing against Rachael’s breasts even more, Tanya pushed the hypnotist to the edge until, with a not insignificant scream, Rachael came... and came... and came once more. She stopped moving her hand and felt Tanya push against it with her pussy. ‘Well,’ thought Rachael, ‘I guess she deserves it.’ Rachael said ‘end’ and Tanya, almost as if she was doing so reluctantly, slowly moved away.

Rachael told Tanya that she didn’t have to move any more, but that she should remember what was about to happen ‘for future reference.’ The girl lay on her back, eyes shut and dripping with arousal. Rachael smiled possessively and slowly inched Tanya’s sodden panties off. She pushed the girl’s legs apart and brought her face against Tanya’s engorged womanhood. Tanya wasn’t particularly hairy, although Rachael realised she was going to have to inform yet another girl of how to shave her pussy, and the teacher wasted no time in bringing her conquest to the brink of orgasm.

Tanya’s petite body bucked and squirmed as her teacher’s expert tongue and fingers tickled her most sensitive areas. Within seconds she felt a burning inside her so intense it threatened to devour her, only instead of stopping it kept increasing until every nerve of her body screamed in pain and pleasure and then... in orgasm. Rachael smiled internally as the waves of pleasure coursed through Tanya’s body. No one had ever told the girl it was like that. No one had explained what it was like. Now no one other than Rachael would be able to give it to her.

Rachael moved up and hugged Tanya close, kissing her gently. Tanya kissed back and held Rachael as well. The teacher told her student to hold her and stroke her hair, two things she loved after sex. Tanya complied and the effect was so relaxing that Rachael soon fell fast asleep. When she was sure her teacher was asleep, Tanya removed her arms and asked herself:

“What the hell just happened and what the hell am I going to do now she thinks I’m her slave?”

TO BE CONTINUED...