The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sappho High: Part II

By Rinky Dink

(mc, ff)

“Kari Rogers, please stay here for a second,” said Ms. McGinn as the buzzer sounded and the rest of the health class bolted out the door, as this was the last class of the day.

Except for Kari, who was a bit upset at the delay in her freedom. She had a double date, sort of.

She was suppose to meet the cute Munson twins in an hour for a ‘study session’ at their house. And, oh, they told her their parents would not be home until very late this night, and they intended to study mostly ‘very physical education’.

Kari was looking forward to the ‘cramming’ session, particularly her cramming her tongue in both of their slits as the good lesbian slut she now was.

“Yes Ms. McGinn, did I do something wrong,” asked Kari in her most innocent voice, as she had no idea why she was asked to stay after school.

Although she had been converted by ‘Arundsen’s Device’ into a lesbian slut a little over two weeks beforehand, she still had been respectful to her teachers and tried to carve a little bit of time each day between all her sex sessions to do homework.

“Not yet, but I do want to talk to you,” said Ms. McGinn, a tall redhead about 30 who bragged how she was 100-percent Irish. She looked it with her flaming hair and lightly freckled, pale and thin body.

Ms. McGinn motioned Kari to sit in a chair near the front while she sat on the front edge of the teacher’s desk. Kari noticed she had nice legs encased in sheer silk pantyhose.

“Kari, next up in class is sex education and our main focus is going to be on the problems and basic mechanics of lesbians, for obvious reasons,” said Ms. McGinn. ‘I’ve heard from other students you are quite vocal about being a heterosexual so I wanted to warn you so, I guess, so you won’t be blindsided by this or react badly.”

Kari wanted to tell her that heterosexuality was a thing of the past for her, taking a sex class on lesbians would be something she’d look forward to actually, but decided to play it cool.

“Oh don’t worry about me Ms. McGinn, I’ll be as quiet as a church mouse when you teach about lesbianism,” said Kari. “You’ll find me a very attentive student. I need good grades for college.”

“Excellent,” said Ms. McGinn who then kicked off her shoes and Kari thought that she had pretty feet. “I knew you would have a good attitude Kari about this. I just wanted to make sure.

“Too bad you’re straight. When you walked in first day of class I have to admit I kind of thought you were cute and then you’ve been so well mannered and studious. I have to admit I’d be tempted to have an affair with you if you swung that way, but you don’t.”

A sex alert rang in Kari’s head.

“My job now is to have sex with as many women as possible,” Kari thought to herself. “I have to act on any chance to have sex. It’s what I do, now that they’ve turned me into a lesbian slut.”

“Ms. McGinn, are you seducing me?” said Kari with a smile. Ms. McGinn just shyly smiled back.

Kari went to the door and closed the shades and then went to all the windows and did the same. She then walked back to Ms. McGinn, still leaning on the desk, and pulled down her skirt, revealing the new polka-dot crotchless panties she had bought.

“Well, I’m seducing you,” said Kari who then pulled down in quick order Ms. McGinn’s skirt and panties and began licking at her box while fingering her clit—as a stunned Ms. McGinn put up no resistance.

“Kari, uh, you can’t….we can’t,” stammered Ms. McGinn in total disbelief that Kari, the straightest of straight arrow’s, was eating her out right here in class. “It’s not….right. What…It’s so wrong, so bad. …we’re being so bad.

“Oooh yeah, that’s the spot. Right there baby, oh yeah…..You got it now girl. Faster, faster…..oh shit….oh my.”

Ms. McGinn’s eyes were glassy now and she was panting heavily. She didn’t know how Kari knew how to lick carpet so well but she sure appreciated it.

Ms. McGinn’s hips began to buck as she was on full arousal. She had spent many nights masturbating to this, innocent straight girl Kari lapping at her box, and her fantasy was coming true!

“Yeah Kari….ooooohhhhh….that’s it,” sighed Ms. McGinn before a final shriek of lesbian lust put her over the top and pussy juice began pouring into Kari’s mouth. She continued her tonguework as Kari loved eating out an orgasming pussy.

When Kari began lapping up the cream surrounding Ms. McGinn slit now, it just reignited Ms. McGinn’s lust.

“Kari dear, lets go to the carpeted part of the room in back,” purred Ms. McGinn, now in total heat.

When Becky and Wendy Munson got home, there was a message on their answering machine from Ms. McGinn. She said Kari had to stay late at school with her but she would personally drive Kari to their house and made sure they were all ‘comfortable’.

* * *

Kari decided she would be open to sex with every female at Milk High except Kelly Mazzolli and Ms. Henley, and not just because she didn’t want to give them the satisfaction of knowing their plan to make her a sex-loving dyke had worked perfectly.

In the days and weeks that followed the conversion, neither Kelly nor Ms. Henley ever brought up what Arundsen’s Device had done to Kari that day, and it frankly spooked her.

She remembered Kelly’s dire warning about the CIA coming in and offing them all if they found out what happened, so she never brought up their lesbianization of her and tried to act like the “old” Kari as much as she could when around them, as to not arouse suspicion.

It turned out to be easier than she expected as Kari only had a bit part in the club’s newest musical “The Producers”, it had a mostly male cast, so she didn’t work closely with Ms. Henley anymore.

And Kelly, now that her sexual orientation was the same as her peer group, hung out mostly with the other girls at school who also favored tube tops and short-shorts or vinyl mini-skirts, wore lots of makeup and were sexually flirtatious.

Although they still remained on friendly terms, Kelly now could usually be found after school with a circle of similarly bare-midriff showing girls with heavy eye-shadow on the street corner outside Milk, smoking and making comments about the asses of the hottest chicks.

Kari was a bit disappointed in her friend who had helped her so much during the dark times. Kari was now a slut, but Kelly had become a tramp, and maybe no one else would think there was a big difference, but in Kari’s eyes there was.

Kari did not have much time for Kelly anyhow as she totally threw herself into her new life as a lesbian slut:

She began shaving her pussy every couple of days and using skin moisturizers on it. Soon her slit was smooth as glass and silky soft, something Kari hoped a women’s face would love to stay buried in for a long time.

Kari found out Ms. Henley’s prediction was true. With her spectacular looks, plus becoming a mini-celebrity having been the lead in “Grease”, she was a chick magnet. You could say Kari was ‘beating them off with a stick” but she certainly wasn’t telling anyone to get off of her.

A typical morning would begin with Kari being picked up by one of a posse she quickly gathered of wealthy lesbian girls who had their own car. She assigned each one of them a day to drive her to school, in return, they would stop in Golden Gate Park and make out for a while before heading to Milk High.

Sometimes the posse girl would even eat with Kari’s family at breakfast. Her parents were pleased that Kari finally had some friends at her new school outside of that hussy-dressed Kelly girl.

Kari found that while she would, of course, have sex with anything with a vagina, that was her job after all, she gravitated somewhat toward the ‘lipstick lesbian’ goody two-shoes type.

Although she was fair-minded as her pussy was open to all races and creeds. She had sex at least once a week with the Hispanic lunch lady and the young Asian girl who helped her mom mop the floors at Milk also felt Kari’s tongue in her body many a time.

* * *

After a month and a half, Kari figured she had slept with the entire yearbook staff, 10-percent of the faculty and half the honor roll. Things were going well on the slut front—and then suddenly they even got a lot better.

Besides Kelly and Ms. Henley, the other female at school Kari knew she would not have sex with, this time involuntarily, was Felicity Dawson, known as “The Impossible Dream” to the other students because all the girls at Milk knew they had no shot at her.

Felicity was tall with a model-like figure and cascades of soft, curly red hair that dropped below her shoulders. She had a creamy complexion and always dressed in the latest fashions.

But she was not some airheaded bimbo-bitch. She was class valedictorian and had a scholarship to Stanford University waiting for her. Kari, also a good student, was in several advanced classes with her and Felicity had always been polite and pleasant to her.

But socially, Felicity was way ahead of everyone else.

The other seniors told Kari that even when Felicity was a freshman she was dating college girls and the word was she now had moved on to be the trophy girlfriend of a young corporate executive who showered her with gifts and took her on exotic trips.

Kari literally ran into Felicity hours after classes had ended.

Kari had the key to the theater club’s meeting room and she was locking up after having sex there with Mindy Lopez, the class treasurer, and had just finished cleaning things up.

Kari was wearing a low-cut tweed vest over a white low-scoop t-shirt and a very short plaid skirt. Properly slutty, but not trampy, in her opinion.

Expecting an empty hallway, Kari and Felicity bumped into each other and Kari’s book bag and Felicity’s valise went flying.

“Whoa, what are you doing here,” exclaimed Kari as her and Felicity chased their stuff. Felicity picked up her valise and smiled.

“You actresses, always hanging around the stage,” she said. “I was just leaving a student council meeting. It ran long because our stupid treasurer showed up late. Said she got into something and lost track of time.”

Kari just smiled to herself, knowing Mindy’s tongue had indeed been in her snatch for quite a spell. “No harm, no foul Felicity,” she told the striking redhead.

“That’s OK but I got to go now Kari, big social event, sorry you can’t come or I would invite you,” said Felicity.

“Oh, yeah, I know, no problem Felicity,” said Kari as she finished stuffing the last stray book into her bag.

“No, no, nothing like that,” said Felicity quickly as she helped Kari with the straps on her book bag. “I’m really not some snob. I like you Kari; you’re a nice girl and smart too. It’s just that the organization sponsoring this event isn’t really for your type.”

Kari gave a ‘Sorry I’m not good enough’ shrug and Felicity realized how insulting THAT had sounded.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” said Felicity with an exasperated tone. “You see, it’s a meeting of the city’s Young Log Cabin Republicans. You have to be gay to go and you made it clear from the beginning of school you don’t swing that way.”

Kari was about to tell Felicity she most certainly did swing that way, now that her brain had been reprogrammed, when she got an idea. An evil idea. An absolutely devilishly evil idea.

“A Republican function. Oh wow, my family are big-time Republicans, they’ve been after me to get hooked up with local youth Republican politics for a while,” said Kari enthusiastically, although actually she hadn’t a clue what her family’s political leanings were as her father just muttered “Damn politicians” when any issue was brought up.

“I’d love to go Felicity, really, is there any way?”

“The problem is that in our by-laws it states only homosexuals can attend, sorry,” said Felicity. “I really wish there was something I could do about it Kari.”

“There is,” said Kari as she raced back to the theater club door, unlocked it, threw the door open and turned on the lights. “There is a nice sofa-bed in here. I’ll do anything to join, my family would be so proud of me if I went, but I need your help.

“Make love to me Felicity. Right here, right now. I mean it. Make me a lesbian. I know you can do it. Pretty please.”

Felicity twisted her mouth a bit and had a slightly stunned look on her face. She eyed Kari’s body up and down for a few seconds.

“You sure about this Kari?”

Kari slowly unbuttoned her vest and took it off. She then pulled off her t-shirt and she had nothing on above her waist except a lacy, black bra.

“Go ahead, make my day,” said Kari, borrowing a famous quote of a fictional San Francisco cop, as she then began plumping her breasts up and down with her hands.

Felicity quickly looked to her left and right, seeing no one in the hallway, and stepped into the room.

She then reached down in her valise and snapped open a side pocket. She produced a 10-inch dildo and smiled.

“You feeling lucky tonight,” she said.

…Kari’s mom prominently placed the autographed picture of Kari with Governor Arnold right above the fireplace.

* * *

Since she was a slut, Kari could not become a trophy girlfriend but her new relationship with Felicity Dawson did open her up to a whole new class of pussies begging to be licked.

A hot-bodied barely legal girl with a passion for sex, Kari was welcomed with open arms (and legs) among young, urban lesbian San Francisco society.

Kari fondly remembered the weekend her and Felicity went with a group down the coast to a big women’s golf tournament. Kari had originally been reluctant to go as she wasn’t really a sports fan but Felicity, with a wink, guaranteed Kari she would enjoy herself.

And how! Kari didn’t realize women’s golf tournaments were a magnet for lesbians looking for fun.

The night after the third round she reached the height of lesbian slutdom:

Kari didn’t do drugs but at an exclusive party someone slipped a couple of tabs of Ecstasy into her mineral water. Soon, she was flying high in her head and even hornier than usual, which for her was saying something.

Kari had gotten friendly with this nice Swedish golfer named Annika at the party and she led the now-stoned Kari to her private suite on the floor above the party.

With her clit on fire, there was no foreplay as Kari tore off what little clothing she had on (she had given up on bras and panties by this point) and pushed the now equally-nude Annika onto her huge bed and buried her face in Annika’s blonde-colored muff.

After Annika, immediately followed by Kari, shrieked as a massive orgasm consumed her, she wobbled to her feet, and as she headed to the shower shouted “Next!”

Soon another golfer, Kari thought her name was Natalie, showed up in the doorway.

The sexed-up Kari looked at her and motioned her toward the bed and soon they were in a “69” as well.

Kari was totally used like a plaything and had sex with nine or 10 (or was it 11?) women as the night became a big blur of tongues and strap-ons to her.

She just remembered laying on this massive, silk-sheeted waterbed and girl after girl after girl walking in, sexing her up, and after an orgasm would quickly leave, shouting “Next! or Come and get it!” and was soon replaced by another aching pussy needing to be satisfied by Kari.

Sometimes Annika would join in a threesome as she darted in and out of her room all night. Whether it was one or two tongues in her, Kari knew she had made her mark this night and given pleasure to many women, which after all was what being a lesbian slut was all about.

* * *

Kari then spent spring break at a chalet in Aspen and participated in an orgy at a famous lesbian tennis player’s house there. Her nipples hurt from being tugged so much for the rest of the week from the orgy but she loved how her roomies ‘soothed’ her nipples pain.

Also, when she was home Kari began to look forward to Saturday mornings.

Various lawyers, executives, accountants and politicians would call her constantly, seeking Kari’s presence at some event that night, which undoubtedly would degenerate into an all-girl orgy, which they knew Kari, now known as the “Have Tongue, Will Travel” girl, being there would ensure.

Kari would show up stylishly dressed but eventually her clothes would be in a pile while tongues would be lapping at her nipples, slit and buttcrack as she moaned and squealed with delight, reveling in her newfound sluttiness.

But Kari also began to really admire these bright, smart independent women who were both ambitious in the boardroom and bedroom.

For college, Kari had simply figured to attend local San Francisco State but now she also applied to Vassar and Bryn Mawr, exclusive all-women colleges on the East Coast.

Kari now wanted to become as worldly and sophisticated as the women she now was burying her head in and licking furiously, and several had promised to use their alumnae connections to get her admitted plus make sure she received a lot of financial aid.

There was talk of summering in Fire Island and Puerto Vallarta. Kari one day while doodling in class figured out that after graduation she could spend her entire summer bunking with a different new lesbian lover or friend every week out of state.

“GRADUATION!”

Reality crashed onto Kari like a pile of bricks.

On Graduation Day, Ms. Henley was going to clamp that device back on her head, refry her brain, and remove her current longing for female flesh. She would like guys again.

There would be no future glamorous trips, no more meeting celebrities. The standing offer by that nice golfer Rosie to travel the world with her on tour, as her ‘personal assistant’ would vanish.

Kari would be just another kid just out of high school.

She would most likely get a summer job to help with her college tuition, go to a local college, meet some guy and get married and have kids and lead a totally boring existence.

Kari excused herself from class, went to the bathroom, closed a stall door and cried.

* * *

In the weeks before graduation, Kari was so distracted by her uncertain future that she only had sex once or twice a day, half of what she believed was the proper “slut quotient” for her.

The rest of the theater club was shocked when Kari did not land the lead role in its final musical of the season, “Hello Dolly” but Kari was not totally surprised when Ms. Henley selected Pepper for Dolly Levi. She knew at this point in time she was too unfocused.

As she put it, in Shakespearean terms, Kari was completely torn by the question “To lick or not to lick.”

She totally loved her life as a promiscuous lesbian. She had so many cool friends now and been involved in lots of fun adventures since she began longing for a woman’s touch.

But she also remembered what Ms. Henley had said in their initial meeting about turning her into a lesbian. Kari would like the idea once she had gone through the processing because in her zapped mind she would now consider herself a lesbian.

She knew in some way she wasn’t the ‘real’ Kari, she was the “Arundsen’s Device” molded version of Kari. Although faded, Kari did remember how she used to hate being surrounded by lesbians and had a desire to date boys, although the reasons for those feelings were hard to grasp at the moment.

If she stayed in her current state, she would be living a lie but the truth was not something she looked forward to.

And, maybe it was an illogical fear, but she was still scared of the CIA warning that Kelly had given her when she had been first converted.

Kelly and Ms. Henley still had not once mentioned Arundsen’s Device to her since the conversion. She figured out of pure curiosity one of them would ask how she liked being a lesbian slut but never heard a peep from either about it. It worried her.

Was she even allowed to keep being a lesbian? A permanently altered Kari would be evidence Arundsen’s Device had been used and endanger them all if the CIA dug hard enough.

Kari decided she had to finally broach the subject and talk to Ms. Henley about Arundsen’s Device—and her future.

She was both terrified of what the consequences could be but also glad that there at least would be some resolution to her bizarre but wonderful senior year of high school as she knocked on Ms. Henley’s door.....