The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sappho High

(mc, ff)

The following is a work of fiction and any similarity to real people or situations is purely coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this – go away. The title character is named as a tribute to William Lee’s “Silky” trilogy, one of my favorite set of stories. A real big thanks to Tabico for letting me use one of her ingenious mc props and I also named a character after one of my favorite stories of her’s.

The cute little blonde ran up to her with a look of hope sparkling in her eyes.

“Would you like to flick my clittie?” she said. “I’ve got the keys for the A/V room.”

“No!” Kari virtually shouted as her tall, striking form strided past the girl, whose eyes did not sparkle as much now.

Kari just gripped her bookbag a bit tighter as she made her way to the office of the theater club’s sponsor, Ms. Henley.

Kari’s family had just moved to San Francisco from Indiana after her dad got a big promotion.

He had gotten a great deal on a house in the tony Nob Hill section. After much prodding, the real estate agent finally told him why it was almost $250,000 cheaper than the exact same kind of house across the street.

It was because every other kid in the area went to Goldwater High School but due to an anomaly in the borders, the five houses on this block had to go to Harvey Milk Memorial High.

Since Kari would be going to a school where she didn’t know anyone no matter what, her dad didn’t think it was a big deal, so he had jumped at the bargain.

Kari wasn’t stupid, she knew being in San Francisco would mean she would have to get used to seeing a lot of homosexuals. But her new high school was a bit over the top, she felt.

To her, the school corridors were like a Chamber of Girls Sex and after two months she couldn’t take it anymore.

Kari still remembered her first day of school with a bit of a shudder:

The school bus had both boys and girls on it but when the bus pulled up to the school Kari discovered the school had separate wings for the boys and girls.

“Oh well, a little tougher to line up a boyfriend,” Kari had thought at the time.

As she walked up the stairs to the girls wing entrance, she saw that on the stone banisters each side had two girls draped over it – making out with each other furiously.

Kari hurried past but just a few yards into the school she saw girls obviously happy to see each other after a long summer separation.

A pack of girls were hugging amid shrieks of glee at seeing their friends again – and were they feeling each other up too? Kari swore she saw some of them with their arms after the initial embrace snaking underneath the shirt of another girl.

Kari sighed and walked quickly to find her locker.

She had trouble concentrating on getting the combination to her lock correct as a girl with the next locker had it wide open. Not that she was using it at the moment, she was leaning against it as she French kissed another girl.

“Geez, they’re freaking moaning!” thought Kari as she put her books away and went as fast as possible to what she hoped would be the safety of class.

By the end of first period algebra, three girls had slipped Kari their phone numbers, with little hearts surrounding the numbers on two of them. That completed Kari’s total freakout.

She curled up in the corner of the bathroom for an hour, until a pack of butch-looking girls entered and they began wolf whistling at her. She tore quickly back to her classes – before they could tear off her clothes.

…. She would have asked dad to be sent to a private school immediately, if not for the theater club. Kari’s mom had been a dance instructor before getting married and Kari’s obvious talent at singing and dancing had been greatly encouraged.

The theater club was pure nirvana for Kari.

It was simply spectacular for a high school. It had its own theater, not some dusty school auditorium, and the sets and costumes budgets were more in line with a small, professional repertory company.

And they didn’t do just one play a year like most schools, they did a new one every few months, and all the productions were lavish musicals, perfect for Kari’s talents.

The first musical of the year was “Grease” and Kari beat our 40 other girls for the part of the female lead, Sandy. Kari had loved Olivia Newton-John in the movie and seen it a hundred times; and playing a super-wholesome nice girl who just moved into town frankly was not much of a stretch for Kari

Milk High’s musicals were so well thought of; the theater critic of the Examiner had in the past reviewed some of them. Kari saw the framed newspaper clippings as she pushed her way into the Rita Mae Brown Theatre (Kari had no idea why it was called that) to Ms. Henley’s office.

Ms. Henley was only in her second year at Milk she had found out and frankly did not look more than 25. She had apparently been a model/actress in Hollywood before settling down to the security of a teaching job and was the club’s sponsor.

The only thing that had kept Kari from going to her for help earlier was her new friend, an honest-to-god platonic girlfriend.

Kelly Mazzoli was also new to the school.

Her dad was a police officer and he had been transferred to be the new captain of the police station near Milk. He had decided to make a statement about his commitment to the community and moved his family there.

Kelly had a small part in the production as one of the “Pink Ladies”.

At first, Kari had been wary of her due to the way she dressed, or more to the point, didn’t dress as Kelly was a short, way-cute brunette, and usually wore short-shorts and a tight halter top that revealed her flat stomach and held tight her large, perky breasts.

But Kari observed Kelly as she with a laugh would turn down all the girls hitting on her, and during the long rehearsals found that although Kelly was a bit of a free spirit, she held solid values from her tight-knit family similar to Kari.

And anyhow, she was the only girl in the cast, stage crew or orchestra who Kari thought hadn’t either eyed her lasciviously, felt her up, tried to feel her up or just flat out asked her out on a date.

Kari and Kelly were eating at the Salad Works the day before, where they usually hashed out the days events.

“You want to go with me tomorrow morning Kel, I think I’m going to talk to Ms. Henley, I mean this is getting ridiculous,” said Kari as she picked over her salad. “You’re getting hit on as much as me.”

“Oh, probably more,” said Kelly with a smile as she stabbed at a cucumber slice. “You’re the lead so you’re busy all time. Us minor characters are hanging around all day, just waiting to get asked to lick some carpet.”

“And you’re not mad?” said Kari with a raised eyebrow. “I mean, I know San Francisco is like a place there are a lot of homosexuals and I know being in a musical that attracts those types even more but, gee whiz, can’t they keep their pussies under control.

“Look at the guys in it from Milk’s boys wing. They are so nice. Always dressed so stylishly, polite and very well-groomed. None of them have even made a pass at me, very professional. And I wish frankly some of them would, there are some real cute guys in the cast.”

Kelly almost spit out the skim milk she had in her mouth.

“Kari, what are talking about?” she said after she got the milk down and stopped giggling. “You know they are all gay.”

“Oh, c’mon Kelly, that is so stereotypical,” said Kari. “Just because a guy dresses well, is in a musical and treats women with courtesy and not like a piece of meat doesn’t mean they are gay.”

“Well, actually it does,” said Kelly with a smirk. “but that’s not the point. I mean, haven’t you figured out what Milk High is?”

“I dunno, a high school with a good drama department that being in San Francisco has a lot more gay students than usual,” said Kari in an innocent voice.

Now, Kelly did spit her milk out, luckily she had the presence to do it into her cup.

“Kari, you are so like Sandy, some parts of life you need to be hit over the head with a sledgehammer,” said Kelly.

“Milk High is a school for homosexuals. All the boys are gay, and so are all the girls except for us. It draws its students from all the gay sections of San Francisco, you just were a glitch where you lived.

“I knew what it was but to support my dad I told him I would come here, and I want to be a music teacher when I grow up so, being an all-homo school, of course it’s a place where they love musicals, so this will help me for my future.”

Kari drank in this new, stunning information in silence.

It was hard to believe but she knew Kelly was telling the truth. Boy had she been dense, everything now made sense. Why none of the girls had a boyfriend, why girls making out was just so, out there. Because everyone was out.

Frankly, Kari had started to wonder if she was as attractive as she had been told she was in the past, with her flowing golden hair, baby blue eyes and pinkish-hued cheeks.

For weeks she had been around guys in rehearsals and none of them had shown the slightest interest in her, except when they found out she was going shopping.

The pair sat there for a few minutes with the only sound the munching of lettuce leaves.

Finally, Kari looked at Kelly.

“Well, who the heck am I going to go to the senior prom with then,” she said.

* * *

Kari had decided to see Ms. Henley before rehearsal started.

She had tossed and turned all night. It was one thing to be at a school that was predominantly gay, it was another to know that every single person (with the exception of her and Kelly) were queer was another issue.

It meant there was no hope. Kari would never have a boyfriend. She would spend her entire senior year of high school with girls who wanted to have sex with her and boys who didn’t.

That was a damn depressing thought to her.

She knocked on the door that had ‘Ms. Patricia Henley’ on the sign at the top. When she saw it was Kari she smiled as she opened the door. Kari relaxed a bit, Ms. Henley would help her with her problem.

After some chit-chat about the production, mostly about how much leg Kari’s poodle skirt should show (Kari wanted the hem high, Ms. Henley low); Kari poured out her problems.

She told Ms. Henley how isolated she felt, how she had through a fluke ended up there. How she felt like a round peg in a square hole. How she was so torn, loving the theater group so much and hating the school day, where every girl saw her as a piece of choice meat.

By the end, Kari had tears streaming down her face and her face buried in Ms. Henley’s chest while she patted Kari on the back.

Suddenly, a thought popped into Kari’s head and she immediately pulled away from Ms. Henley and wiped her face on her sleeve.

“Oh, I guess since all the students are gay, all the teachers are too, right?” said Kari.

Ms. Henley gave a small smile.

“No, it doesn’t work that way Kari,” she said in a sweet voice. “There is something called a teacher’s union that gums that possibility up. There are straight teachers here and I know lesbians who teach at Goldwater.

“As for myself, that’s private. Now, lets get to your problem.”

They talked some more, and Kari went back to feeling comfortable with Ms. Henley. Whether she was a pussy-licker or not, she liked Ms. Henley (although of course not THAT way).

“Well, Kari, there is a solution to all your problems,” said Ms. Henley, who suddenly had an earnest look on her face. “It’s a bit radical but it would make your senior year alot easier. I just have to check on some things to make it work so why don’t you come back to my office this same time tomorrow.”

Kari hugged Ms. Henley and thanked her profusely for her help. Kari bounded out with a spring in her step. Her long nightmare would be over soon.

* * *

As Kari once again took a seat in Ms. Henley’s office, she could see the young teacher had a serious but pleasant look on her face.

Kari thought she had seen a girl finger herself while Kari toweled off after taking a shower following gym class that day. She couldn’t wait for a solution.

Ms. Henley sat down at her desk and began folding and unfolding her fingers as she talked.

“Kari, do you have Ms. Young for science?” she asked.

“No, I have Ms. Parker,” Kari said.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter,” said Ms. Henley as she tossed back her head a bit and her short, blonde hair flew out a bit and then went back into place.

“Carol Young is a good friend of mine. We eat lunch in the teachers lounge almost every day. A little while ago, at one of those lunches, she told me about someone she worked for as a lab assistant named Dr. Neil Arundsen when she was in college. He’s a science professor and they still keep in touch.

“His latest experiment involves a device that looks like a helmet but when turned on changes the brain wave patterns of a subject.

”It’s so new there isn’t even a name for it. He just calls it ‘Arundsen’s Device’ for now.”

Kari drank in all of Ms. Henley’s words intently, although she didn’t know where she was leading.

“Basically Kari, this device can make a person act or think any way the person who is controlling the machine wants them to. They can make Miss Independent want to be a slave, a liberal into a conservative or something simple, like take someone who prefers chocolate ice cream into loving vanilla instead.”

“Well, I’m not old enough to vote and I don’t eat ice cream so how does this affect me,” said Kari who was very anxious to get to the bottom of Ms. Henley’s solution.

“I’m getting there Kari dear,” said Ms. Henley gently. “I talked to Carol after our discussion yesterday and she sort of pleaded my case with Dr. Arundsen.

“He happens to be in town for a conference this weekend and seeing her for lunch so he said he would bring down a prototype of the device, and she is going to the campus next weekend for Homecoming so she would return it then.

“The way I see it. Our main problem is that all the girls here are lesbians and you’re not and that makes you extremely uncomfortable. Correct?”

“Yes, Ms. Henley.”

“Obviously Kari, I can’t tell a thousand lesbians not like other girls for the next seven months until you graduate. But with Arundsen’s device, I can make you for that period of time a lesbian. Then all your social problems are solved.”

Kari sat in the chair stunned. Her jaw might have dropped open but she was too much in shock to notice.

Nice Ms. Henley wanted to turn her into a dyke? Way gross.

“But Ms. Henley,” Kari finally cried out. “I don’t want to be a lesbian. That’s the point. That’s my problem.”

“Yes, but if you were a lesbian, and in your mind you would be one, obviously your viewpoint would change,” said Ms. Henley in a calm fashion; obviously she had been prepared for such an argument. “You would like other lesbians, be glad you’re one and be happy to be at a school where everyone else is a lesbian as well.

“Let me ask you a very personal question Kari. Are you a virgin?”

“Well, um, yes,” said Kari knocked off balance by such a question.

“Are you planning on having sex with a guy before you graduate here in June?”

“No, of course not, I’m a good girl,” stammered Kari. “I’m saving myself for marriage, or at least until I’m with a guy who I’m really serious with.”

Ms. Henley then stood up and opened her arms.

“Then what is the point of being straight right now Kari? You’re not going to have sex with a guy anyhow,” she said. “Think about it for a while and get back to me in a day or so.

“This way, you fit in and as lead in the school musical you’ll probably be one of the most popular girls in school and have a great senior year. The last day of class, Carol will get the device back, clamp it on your head and you’ll be back to the straight girl you used to be and go on your merry way for the rest of your life.”

“I’ll…think about it … I guess,” said Kari as she got up, she could see it was time for both of them to get to rehearsal and this talk of turning her into a lesbian was making her feel ill. “I’ll let you know either way.”

“Oh Kari, I want to be fair,” said Ms. Henley. “Tell Kelly Mazzolli the offer goes for her too, although she is handling the situation pretty well as far as I can see.”

* * *

“Wow! I can be a lesbian for the rest of the school year, awesome, where do I sign up,” said Kelly with great enthusiasm as Kari dropped her salad fork in shock.

“Kelly! Are you crazy, you want to be one of THEM,” said Kari once she came back with a clean fork.

“Well, like not forever but you said once school’s over they would turn me straight again,” said Kelly with the same high level of brie. “I think it’s kind of cool. Aren’t you the least bit curious to find out what it would be like to be a dyke? I mean you’re surrounded by them all day.”

“Exactly, I know what lesbians are like, we spend every day with a thousand of them,” said Kari sharply. “I can’t believe you’re even considering it Kel. You come from a good home too.”

“I’ll still live in a good home, I’ll just be bringing home girls to that home now to make out with,” said Kelly with a laugh. “C’mon Kari. Think of it as adventure.

“Seriously though. I’ve grown up in San Francisco my whole life. It looks like I handle being the token straight girl well but it’s tough sometimes. Just once, I’d like to be like everyone else. I want to know what it is like to want a girl licking me. Heck, actually get some action when I dress provocatively for once.

“Yeah, eventually I want to be like you. Married, with 2.2 kids and live in a house with a white picket fence. But I’m only 18 Kari. Gotta have some fun and live life. Take some chances. C’mon, it’ll be a blast.”

Kari just glared at Kelly. She didn’t think it would be a blast. She didn’t want anything to do with this silly idea. She told Kelly to see Ms. Henley if she was really interested and changed the subject to what Paris Hilton did last night.

* * *

Kari wrote a polite note thanking Ms. Henley for the offer but no thanks and slipped it under her office door.

Life pretty much went on as usual after that. Ms. Henley never brought up the subject as the play began to take form. Kelly was still her best (only) friend and girls continued to wink, pinch her butt and slip Kari their phone numbers.

They were about to do their first dress rehearsal of the big finale, where Sandy dresses like a slut to capture Danny Zuko’s heart and the entire cast sings “You’re the One that I Want”.

Kari was in full costume. She was wearing six-inch stiletto heels, skin-tight blue leather pants and a tiny bare-midriff pink strapless top and her hair was teased out into a wild blonde mane.

In her super-sexy outfit, Kari felt the eyes of every girl there like laser beams and was even more self-conscious then usual. The fact she couldn’t find Kelly to support her for the past half-hour made her feel even more unnerved.

“Where’s Kelly and Pepper,” Ms. Henley asked the cast. ‘We’re ready to begin and we can’t……”

“We’re here, we’re here Ms. Henley!” came a double shout as the curtain ruffled open and Kelly and a busty redhead both wearing pink outfits burst forth.

Both girls were out of breath as they profusely apologized for holding up rehearsal to Ms. Henley.

Kari was surprised as for all her free-spiritness Kelly had always been a dedicated member of the cast—and she could not figure out why she would be with Pepper.

She played Frenchy, Sandy’s best friend, and although she had been never anything but nice to Kari she had gotten a constant vibe from Pepper that she would like to be more than friends, a lot more.

But all of this was forgotten when the band struck up the music and the rehearsal started. Kari was now in her element and she danced and sang her heart out. She loved being surrounded with such talented people and any bad thoughts were thrown aside.

“Ladies and gentleman, that was excellent for a first-time,” said Ms. Henley as she clapped her hands together in joy. “We’re at least a week ahead of schedule. All of you should be very proud.”

The cast members were thrilled it had gone so well in the play’s first big test.

The boy playing Danny Zuko ran over to a boy who was in the chorus and gave him a big hug and then a kiss on the lips.

Kari and Kelly hugged each other and jumped around in glee. Then Kelly gave Kari a big kiss on the lips.

Kari stepped back a bit and had a surprised look on her face. Kelly just smiled.

“Oh, I guess I should tell you now, I’m a freakin’ lesbian,” said Kelly with a wide grin still plastered to her face. “That thing works. I just had sex with Pepper.”

Kari was too shocked to say or do anything, so she closed her eyes, crumpled to the ground and passed out.

* * *

Kari felt her head throbbing as she opened her eyes.

She was woozy and tired and felt a cold compress was on her forehead.

As her sight unfuzzed, she could tell she was in the back room of Nurse Julie’s office, a place students at Milk knew well to get their shots.

Kari sighed and settled into the soft, reclining chair. She had no desire to get up. Too much work; and her head felt like the clapper in a bell that had just been rung.

A flash caught her eye and when she turned to her right she got a puzzled look on her face.

On a shelf a few feet a way, there was a shiny metallic helmet.

But it was no ordinary helmet, like a construction worker or a miner might wear.

It had lights of various colors attached to it and they were all blinking furiously. Kari could hear a low hum emanating from it and it was not displeasing. The control levers she could see were all pushed up to 11.

Kari stared at it for a minute, wondering what this device was. Suddenly, her cloudy mind was hit with a thunderbolt.

Device? Arundsen’s Device!!!

No wonder her head hurt so much. The device was here to be used on two people. Kelly had gone through the treatment already, which meant……….

OH MY GOD!!! THEY MADE ME A LESBIAN WHEN I WAS ASLEEP!!!!

Panic gripped Kari and at that moment Kelly slipped into the room.

She was wearing a blue tube top and denim short-shorts, a normal skimpy outfit for Kelly that would have not given Kari much pause before, but now she looked her up and down and felt like licking her lips.

“She looks hot, to a lesbian,” thought Kari searching her scrambled emotions. “Do I want to have sex her? Maybe. Oh jeez. How did I get into this mess. I’m just a normal girl who likes to sing and dance.”

“Hey Kari, you OK,” said Kelly with concern as she leaned over her, her nice, sized breasts now a foot away from Kari’s wide eyes. “You took quite a spill when you passed out.”

Kari wasn’t sure if she should answer or simply pull down Kelly’s top and fasten her mouth to one of her luscious boobs and begin licking. Where did that thought come from?

“I’m really tired and my head hurts like heck but I’ll live,” said Kari

“Uh….Kel…They used that thing on me, didn’t they. I’m a lesbian now aren’t I?”

Kelly stood up and glanced quickly to her left at the blinking helmet and gave a long, throaty laugh.

“Oh Kari, you’re my friend, I wouldn’t make you just a lesbian,” she said. “I told them to make you a Super-Horny lesbian. If you are going to be a dyke for just seven months I figure you might as well be a slutty dyke. Get as much licking in as possible.”

“No…way,” said Kari.

“Way. You’ll see my new lesbian buddy,” said Kelly with a wide grin. “Nurse Julie said as soon as you wake up she is driving you home. She doesn’t know anything about this, we did it in Ms. Henley’s office before bringing you here, and boy will she be surprised when you tear her nurse uniform off and start kissing her as the complete lesbian slut you are now.

“And oh, since this is like big-time national security stuff, Ms. Young says we can’t tell anyone about this. If the CIA found we not only knew about it but actually used the device they would like, come in and kill us all.

“Anyhow, welcome to the wonderful world of girl-girl sex my slutty friend Kari.”

Nurse Julie then walked in and Kelly slipped out quickly. Kari grimaced as she could hear Kelly chuckling as she left.

* * *

Behind her back, Nurse Julie was referred to as “Nurse Juicy” by the students because she was so attractive that she made their slits juice at the mere sight of her.

“Kari, you’re shaking, you OK dear, do you want me to take you to the hospital,” said Nurse Julie driving at the wheel with concern as she looked over at Kari in the passenger seat.

Kari wasn’t shaking due to the tumble she had taken. She was terrified, scared witless of what she had been turned onto. Nice Midwestern corn fed girl Kari was now a complete San Francisco lesbian slut.

Staring at Nurse Julie, in her tight-fitting nurses outfit encasing her smoking body, her blonde hair tumbling in the breeze coming from the open window, Kari knew Kelly’s prediction was true.

She wanted to rip off Nurse Juicy’s uniform and kiss her all over and have mad, passionate girl sex with her as the lesbian slut she now knew she was.

“No, I’m OK, no hospital needed,” Kari finally spat out. “Just tired. I need to get to bed. That’s all.”

When Kari arrived home she told Nurse Julie her mom would be home in a hour but Nurse Julie insisted on not letting Kari be alone and went up with her to her bedroom.

“Nice Jessica Simpson poster Kari,” said Nurse Julie as they entered her room.

“Thanks,” said Kari like someone being led into prison. She had a hot-bodied woman in her bedroom and she knew, as a lesbian slut, her job was now to seduce Nurse Julie into having sex with her, although she felt like she was going to throw up.

“I was a Britney girl myself when I was your age,” said Nurse Julie. “Now lets get you into bed young lady.”

“That’s suppose to be my line,” thought Kari.

Kari decided to get on with it and start acting like a lesbian slut and stripped in front of Nurse Julie and put on a nightgown.

But Nurse Julie just smiled nicely and tucked Kari into bed and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Maybe Nurse Julie wasn’t gay? Ms. Henley had said there were some straight adults at Milk.

“I won’t leave until your mom comes Kari but I have to go straight from here to my aerobics class,” said Nurse Julie as she bent down (giving Kari a brief look at her cleavage) to rummage through a gym bag. “If you don’t mind I’m just going to run into the bathroom and change into my outfit. It’ll save me some time because then I can go straight to class.”

Kari snuggled into her bed. Nurse Julie was good peeps. Her new life as a lesbian slut would have to wait until tomorrow she figured.

Until Nurse Julie stepped out of the bathroom.

She was wearing a sports bra that strained to rein in her super-perky C cup breasts and had tight bicycle shorts that accentuated her perfectly round ass. Her cute pink socks and white sneaks just rounded out Nurse Julie’s incredibly hot outfit.

Kari gasped before she could think when she saw Nurse Julie, who then walked over to the bed.

“Well Kari, I figure if you let me see you naked, you can see me half-naked,” said Nurse Julie with a laugh as she then twirled around, letting a wide-eyed Kari drink her in her hotness totally.

“Is she coming on to me? Maybe I did turn her on when I was naked,” thought Kari. “But she’s as adult, the school nurse. I can’t have sex with her, can I?”

Kari could feel herself, well, get juicy down below. She wasn’t just a lesbian after all, her pal Kelly had made them program her to be a total slut, being demure was no longer in the cards for her.

Kari flipped the covers of the bedspread off of her and tried to give Nurse Julie her best ‘come hither’ look.

“Nurse Julie, why don’t you wait in my bed, my mom might be a while coming home,” said Kari.

Nurse Julie smiled: “Why Kari, that is so thoughtful. Thank you.”

Making sure now Kari got the message, Nurse Julie whipped off her bra and pulled down her shorts in quick order and hopped into bed. Kari felt her hips give a quick buck and she shed her nightie as Nurse Julie began frenching her.

* * *

A few minutes after Nurse Julie took had taken Kelly out of the back office to drive her home, Ms. Henley and Ms. Young went in there.

Carol lifted up the blinking helmet and gave it a quick once over.

“Everything’s A-OK Pat,” she said. “Let’s get started, we’re already behind schedule and I told the doctor I’d run it up to his house tonight. At least we can do it right here since Nurse Julie isn’t around and save some time.”

“Wow, this thing is a big deal,” said Ms. Henley. “I thought you had it until the weekend.”

“The doctor says the Feds are really down his neck, and his nosy assistant keeps asking where it is as well,” said Ms. Young as she began hooking up Ms. Henley to the helmet that was now on her head. “I made sure to keep it back here because this is where Nurse Julie keeps the drugs so it’s the most secure place in school, but he wants it back toots sweet, and after I do you, no reason for it to hang around here after all.

“There! All ready to brainwash you Pat into being my mindless lesbian slave.”

“Fine by me Carol, as long as you make me stop smoking while doing it,” said Ms. Henley with a smile as Ms. Young flipped down the visor, leaving Ms. Henley sightless. “With all my credit card bills, I’d be better off financially being someone’s slave.

“Oh that’s right, if you’re my slave I’d have to support you, no way on a teacher’s salary. I guess I’ll just have to make you stop wanting the smokes,” said Carol who then laughed. “Now just look at the screen and relax Pat…..”

* * *

Julie pushed Kari down gently. Kari was scared out of her wits – she about to have sex with the hot school nurse – but she also was turned on full blast as the lesbian slut she had been programmed to become.

Julie began kissing Kari some more, making sure she gave her plenty of tongue, and slowly worked down her body.

She stopped at Kari’s perky, round breasts and began suckling the pink nipples. Kari wiggled with delight as Julie had obviously found a sensitive spot and when she playfully gave her right nipple a couple of bites, Kari began moaning loudly.

Julie began leaving a trail of soft kisses down Kari’s flat stomach. Her right hand had already taken hold of Kari’s rosebud-like clit and been gently rubbing it.

Kari’s mind was exploding in pleasure. Her initial fear now wiped away by incredible arousal. She had never felt like this, so good, so free, in her life. Was she, the Sandy of Grease, a lesbian slut? She certainly felt like one as she loved what Julie was doing.

Julie nuzzled the light, brown down that surrounded Kari’s pussy and dipped a finger into Kari’s very tight, small slit.

Kari’s eyes bugged out as Julie began pumping away, and soon she had two fingers working inside Kari’ box.

By now, Kari was gasping for air, her mind was in total meltdown, the clit rubbing, the kisses, the fingering, and it was all new and all so delicious to Kari.

“A-h-h-h-h-h-h-h. yes, yes, please, more, I need more, more, a-h-h-h-h-h—h-h—h-hh!!,” cried Kari finally experiencing her first orgasm.

Her back arched as she let out a primal yell. He body soon was convulsing and pussy juice quickly was pouring out of her slit.

Kari’s body shook with sexual glee. “I’m a lesbian slut and I love it!” she thought.

After Kari recovered, she knew she had to return the favor Nurse Julie had just bestowed on her. She flipped over and went right for her pussy and began happily lapping away while rolling Nurse Julie’s clit in her hands.

Soon, Nurse Julie was the one rolling on the bed shrieking her glee as an orgasm hammered her lithe body.

When she was done, both realized Kari’s mom would be home soon. Nurse Julie put her aerobic outfit back on while Kari went to take a shower as she did not want to take a nap while covered in sweat and cum.

With a soft kiss, Kari bade her new lover Nurse Julie goodbye as she said she would wait in the living room for her mother’s arrival.

As she laid down to finally get some rest, Kari knew that, as far as she was concerned, she had just added three words to her name and dropped one.

She was no longer Kari Rogers. She was Kari the Lesbian Slut..

(To be continued)