The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sappho High: Finale

by Rinky Dink

(MC, FF)

Ms. Henley greeted Kari warmly when she came into her office. She was in red short-shorts and a thin pink top and gave Kari a big hug and motioned her to sit in the chair right in front of her desk.

“Sorry I don’t have my proper teacher’s outfit on anymore Kari but I am starting to catalogue all the props in the theater and needed something a little cooler and looser to wear,” said Ms. Henley with a smile as she took a seat. “Now, what can I do for you honey. Only a week to graduation, as if you didn’t know.”

As a lesbian slut, seeing Ms. Henley’s curvy, scantily-clad body, Kari instinctively wanted to drop her shorts, walk up to Ms. Henley, grab her head and push it into her box, but she reigned in her sexual desires, she needed answers.

“Yes I do know Ms. Henley, that’s why I am here,” said Kari, who was getting really nervous. “Graduation Day is a really big day for me, in more ways than one. Right?”

“I guess,” said Ms. Henley, who furrowed her brow a bit. “It’s always big for everyone graduating.”

Ms. Henley was not biting at her obvious hints. Then Kari realized why: The CIA might have planted a bug in Ms Henley’s office! Ms. Henley was being real smart; making sure the CIA got nothing on tape that sounded suspicious.

Kari gave Ms. Henley a knowing look but she did not respond.

Kari then quickly dipped into her book bag and opened up her notebook. She wrote out ‘I’m scared of the CIA too. Where can we talk?’, walked up to Ms. Henley and flashed the open notebook right in her face (in case the CIA had secret video cameras also).

Ms. Henley looked at the note and immediately went to a pad on her desk and began scribbling. She then flashed what was on the pad to Kari:

“Are you OK Kari? Are you cracking up because you didn’t get the lead in Hello Dolly?”

Kari turned her lower lip down a bit and went back to her seat. No more games! If the CIA was going to drag her away and have her become a ‘non-person’ she was taking everyone with her.

“Ms. Henley, Graduation Day is coming up, it’s the time when you’re suppose to turn me straight again,” said Kari in exasperation. “Kelly warned me about the CIA not liking us using ‘Arundsen’s Device’ and that’s why I didn’t bring it up until now but I have some real concerns about going straight again I need to talk to you about.”

Ms. Henley blinked a couple times but kept a blank face.

“When did Kelly tell you this and what exactly did she tell you,” asked Ms. Henley.

“Right after I passed out at the ‘Grease’ rehearsal,” Kari said, as the words poured out of her. “She slipped into Nurse Julie’s back office for a minute. I had already seen Arundsen’s Device. It was on and blinking furiously, turned on full blast. Kelly had already been done so I knew it was on for me.

“I asked if I had been turned into a lesbian too and she told me what had happened. That after I fell unconscious you all took me to your office and Ms. Young used ‘Arundsen’s Device’ on me and turned me into a lesbian, and at Kelly’s suggestion make me want to be a slutty lesbian so I would really enjoy the sex. And it worked really well, too.

“And the CIA didn’t want anyone on the outside knowing of the device’s existence so we all had to clam up or they’d come and get us. Then Nurse Julie came in and Kelly walked out, laughing the whole way she was so pleased with herself for turning me into a lesbian slut.”

Ms. Henley sat in her chair and kneaded her fingers a bit. She smiled for a second but that expression was quickly wiped away and the blank look was back.

She then picked up the phone on her desk, quickly dialed a number and looked straight at Kari. Her eyes had an odd harsh but faraway look to Kari.

“Mistress Carol, this is Slave Pat reporting,” she said plainly. “I just discovered Kari did respond to Arundsen’s Device in the fashion you desired, my beloved Mistress. Would you like Slave Kelly and I to bring her over to your office to receive the final enslavement program, so she may learn to worship you forever as a loyal sex slave like us.”

“OK, my body obeys your wishes as always Mistress Carol.”

Kari’s eyes were as wide as silver dollars and she began to shake. Her greatest fear had now been realized.

“I knew it! I knew something devious was up!” thought Kari, as the blood drained out of her face. “It wasn’t the CIA, Ms. Young used the trust Kelly and Ms. Henley had put in her and turned them into her personal sex slaves.

“Oh jeez, now I’m next! Why didn’t I keep my big mouth shut.”

She watched Ms. Henley rise from her desk with a mischievous smile on her face. Kari felt like she was about to soil herself.

“Slave Kelly is being activated as we speak and will be here shortly to help me expedite your appointment with Mistress. Now, you’re a smart girl. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, your choice Kari,” said Ms. Henley. “But you know what the end result is going to be, you will be a servant to Mistress.”

Kari just managed a soft gurgle.

She couldn’t talk, or do much of anything as she sat there completely terrified. Visions of her naked, save for a dog collar around her neck, on her knees as she mindlessly serviced Ms. Young’s nether regions danced in her head.

(Kari had actually role played being a naked, collared zombie sex slave several times in her adventures, but to have it now actually become a stark reality just made her even more petrified with fear.)

Ms. Henley then sat down and her smile got wider before emitting a long laugh.

“Kari dear, you really do need to get a sense of humor; that’s why you didn’t get the lead in ‘Hello, Dolly’, the part called for a comedic touch you don’t have yet,” said Ms. Henley after a 15-second pause that seemed like a week of sheer terror to Kari. “Don’t be so earnest all the time. I was just kidding. I dialed the weather report.

“And you know what a wiseacre Kelly is. She was just pulling your leg too. Heck, Kelly made a comment to Carol right before she put the helmet on her how she needed a cigarette, as a joke, but Carol didn’t know and now she’s up to two packs a day. Honey, no one has turned you into anything.”

“But…that thing…it was there to warp my brain and turn me gay,” said a still anxious Kari.

“That was indeed the infamous ‘Arundsen’s Device’ you saw. It was on because after rehearsal Carol Young was going to use it on me to have me stop smoking,” said Ms. Henley calmly. “You had turned my offer down, so of course we never used Arundsen’s Device on you. Carol’s already coordinated with Kelly when she gets turned back to being straight, oh, and a non-smoker.”

Kari went from scared to mystified.

She now felt like the floor had dropped underneath her and she was in free fall. A free-thinking Ms. Henley wouldn’t lie to her but….but she was a lesbian slut now and before that incident she couldn’t stand the thought of being intimate with another woman. It couldn’t be true!

Kari scribbled in her notebook furiously and held it up to Ms. Henley: “CIA or Mistress making you say this?”

Ms. Henley gave a small smile and shook her head.

“CIA? Nope. Carol said she had to get it back to Dr. Arundsen quickly because the government doesn’t want anyone to be able to steal it but the government knows about his experiments, who do you think funds them. No need for CIA. And no, I am not Carol’s mindless lesbian slave, just yanking your chain. Having some fun with my super-serious star student.

“Kari dear, really, no one’s done a thing to you.”

“Honest Ms. Henley?

“Yes, pinky swear if you want,” said Ms. Henley. “Think about it Kari. You know you are one of my favorites. To change your sexual preference, against your expressed wishes, while you are laying unconscious and in need of immediate medical attention, what a horrible thing it would have been for me to do.

“Honestly, even if I had wanted to do it, knowing how you felt about lesbians, I’d run the very real risk you would have went right to the principal and complained, and I would have been fired. No offense Kari, but I wouldn’t risk my livelihood just because you don’t like getting your butt pinched every once in a while.”

Kari sat in the chair, dumbfounded. She knew now Ms. Henley was not under anyone’s control and was telling the truth. It all made sense, except for one thing.

“Now Kari, just out of curiosity, tell me about your life as a lesbian slut. What do you consider being a slut? Maybe you kissed two girls. I see you and Felicity Dawson have become friends. Maybe you copped a feel off of her and Kelly?”

Kari had held in her ‘war stories’ due to being afraid of the CIA and never discussed them with anyone at school. Now, the fear was lifted and Kari was ready to blab about her sex life of the past seven months – and Ms. Henley had asked after all.

So Kari told her.

She told her about having sex in the morning on the way to school, having sex during school, having sex after school, having sex at night. About her madcap weekends with Felicity and her new upwardly mobile lesbian friends. About orgy after orgy where Kari was treated like a human sex toy, and had loved it.

How her life had become basically one big pussy-licking session interrupted by brief periods of sleeping, eating and going to class.

Ms. Henley drank it in quietly. She said nothing except the occasional “I didn’t know she was gay?”

It took a half-hour for Kari to tell her tale of massive Sapphic promiscuity, and she made sure Ms. Henley knew she was only giving her the highlights.

“Wow, the power of suggestion is strong,” she finally said.

“What do you mean Ms. Henley,” said Kari, who although kind of proud to have impressed her with tales of her sexual exploits, was also frankly confused at this point. “What happened? If I wasn’t changed by Arundsen’s Device how did I turn into a lesbian slut. You know my old feelings were really strong about lesbians.”

“I’m a drama teacher but I did take some psychology courses in college,” said Ms. Henley. “Knowing you, I think I can surmise exactly what happened.

“Kari, you were so worked up about being a straight girl at an all-lesbian school. Obsessed with it really. You had lesbianism on the brain and when Kelly told you that you were now a lesbian your subconscious went for it hook, line and sinker. It was like she threw you a life preserver and you grabbed it and hung on for dear life.

“You knew becoming a lesbian, and particularly one with a reputation for being loose, was something that would ease your pain, just as I had said it would. This was a way to follow my advice but still in your mind not having agreed to it.

“You never really questioned what Kelly told you because it would mean you would have to question a lot of things about yourself, so you believed with all your heart you were a mind controlled lesbian slut.

“Now yes, you were indeed brainwashed Kari, totally brainwashed, but you were brainwashed by yourself.”

Kari was speechless for a few seconds, processing what Ms. Henley had told her, then she put on a pouty look.

“But…but that means I never really changed,” said Kari in a depressed tone. “I’m the same old Kari. It was just like I was in a play. I was pretending to be a lesbian slut.”

This time, Ms. Henley wrote something on her notepad in quick fashion, stood up and gave Kari a sympathetic smile as she walked over to her.

“No Kari, you are not the same person you were when you first came to my office with your problem or even when you were in Nurse Julie’s office,” she said as she looked down on the distraught Kari, looking pleadingly up at her for answers. “Some of the brainwashing is permanent.

“The Kari Rogers I knew then was a small-town girl who didn’t accept people with different lifestyles and viewpoints and frankly did not care to try. She had no desire to open herself to different things and refused to accept people who did not act or think like her.

“The Kari before me is someone who has, very intimately, become aware of women from all different socio-economic and racial circumstances. Rich, poor, black, white, yellow, you have done them all it seems.

“Your eyes are now open to the many possibilities out there in the world and the new Kari wants to experience them all. She is comfortable with people who don’t see completely eye to eye with her and is bright and curious-minded and anxious to learn new things and meet new and interesting people.

“You are a definitely a different Kari. A better Kari in my opinion. One I would like to get to know better.”

Ms. Henley then tucked the piece of paper into Kari’s shirt pocket. Kari opened it up and saw it was a phone number and looked up at Ms. Henley with a puzzled look.

“That’s my cell number. The day after you graduate, when we are no longer teacher and student, I would like you to call me.”

Of course, by now Kari’s sexual antennae were razor sharp and knew when a woman was coming on to her.

“You mean for a date, right Ms. Henley?”

“Yes Kari, although when you phone me I want you to call me Patricia or Pat. I guess you can assume now that, yes, I am a lesbian. I would very much like to go out on a date with you, if you are interested.”

Ms. Henley then bent down and gave Kari a soft kiss on the lips.

If possible, Kari was even more confused.

The super-hot Ms. Henley, whom she had always liked, wanted to go out with her. Kari the Lesbian Slut would be thrilled. But that person didn’t exist anymore. She had been just a figment of her imagination. Right?

“Ms. Henley, I am really honored but I don’t even know if I’m straight or gay at the moment,” said Kari. “I don’t know what to say.”

Ms. Henley bent down a bit and cradled Kari’s face in her hands and gave her another kiss. She kept Kari’s chin on her hands even after the kiss was over.

“Kari, don’t you understand. You’re free. You are not controlled by Arundsen’s Device or anything or anyone. You can have sex with anyone you want dear.”

The End