The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra Anne

Chapter Five

William returned just before five, and walked into the office in time to see Miss Andrews bending over the desk and kissing Sandy. As she straightened up, she noticed William standing there smiling.

“Oh, hello William,” she said smiling back at him. “I was just telling Sandy how much we’re looking forward to your efficiency review of all the office personnel.” She reached down onto the desk. “In fact, here’s the memo that I sent out, with the schedule for you to personally interview each employee during the day tomorrow.” She showed it to him, beaming.

“You done real good, Betty,” William said walking up to her. He looked down into her eyes and bent forward to kiss her. As their lips met, their tongues sought each other and her arms slid around his back.

“Hey you guys,” Sandy interrupted from her seat behind the desk. “That’s like totally not fair.” She was pouting again as the couple broke off their kiss to look at her. William laughed.

“Sorry, darlin’", he said to her. “Just that Betty here is a hot babe too, and there’s plenty of me to go around.” He winked at Miss Andrews. Sandy’s pout faded slowly.

“Well, I guess that’s cool, but I want to like play too!” Her voice took on a whining tone. Miss Andrews stepped back from William and straightened her blouse. She set the memo back down on the desk and took step back. She was about to go back to her office when William stopped her.

“Hey, I got a great idea,” he interjected. “Why don’t Betty come over to our place this evening, and we can get down to some serious stuff?” Sandy’s eyes lit up, at the suggestion. “Say about eight?”

Miss Andrews nodded. “I would truly love to get together with the both of you. Eight o’clock sounds fine.” And with that she turned and went into her office. Sandy sat at her desk, beaming at William.

“Oh, Willie,” she burbled. “That’s an awesome idea.” She stood up and walked over to the closet. “Time to go home.” She said as she took out her coat. “And I like can’t wait to see what cool stuff you bought me!” She took William’s hand and led him out of the office. As they were getting onto the elevator, Brian Murphy rushed to get on with them. He stood on the other side of Sandy from William as the car started moving.

“You are really looking hot today, Sandra Anne,” he said as he ogled her cleavage. “I’m glad to see you took my suggestion.” To his surprise, she smiled at him.

“Thanks, Brian. It really makes me hot to know I turn you on.” She turned to face him. “I’d like suck your cock, but Willie might not like it.” Brian, noticing William for the first time, looked up at him nervously.

“You her boyfriend?” he almost stuttered.

William chuckled. “Naw, man. I’m more like her personal trainer.” He reached over and hit button on the panel, and the car stopped moving. Brian took a step back from Sandy and put his hands up.

“Now wait a minute, man, I wasn’t being disrespectful, just playing a little tease game we’ve had going.” His eyes met the taller man’s, and he stopped talking.

“Why don’t you take out your cock and let her suck it, sonny,” William suggested. “She loves sucking a nice hard cock, don’t you Sandy?” Her head bobbed in agreement. William took a step back. “Go ahead, show her what you got, man.”

Brian unzipped his fly and reached into his pants. He slowly pulled out his cock and let it hang down. Sandy looked at it, licking her lips, and then back at William expectantly. He nodded at her and she dropped to her knees, taking his cock in her right hand and slowly stroking it. She bent forward and kissed the head, then slid her tongue down the underside of the shaft and back up again. Brian shuddered with the sensation and almost fell backward against the wall of the elevator. Sandy kept stroking him and lifted his cock up so she could lick his balls, gently laving them with her tongue, then sucking first one, then the other into her mouth. Brian’s cock quickly swelled and grew rock hard. Sandy sat back to admire her handy work so far.

“Wow, Willie!” she exclaimed. “He’s almost as big as you are!” She greedily took the head of the stiff prick back into her mouth and let the shaft slowly slide forward and down her wide open throat. Brian started to put his hands on her head, but stopped as he saw William watching intently.

“Go ahead, man,” William encouraged him. “Fuck that fat bitch’s face like a cunt.” Brian grabbed her head and slammed his cock forward, his balls slapping Sandy’s chin with an audible smack. He began to pump in and out of her mouth, and saliva ran down her chin. As he fucked her face, Sandy reached down to play with her clit. William leaned back and enjoyed the show.

It didn’t take more than a few minutes until Brian was grunting, “Gonna cum, man,” he panted as he continued pounding into her mouth. “Gonna blow a load!”

“Do it on her face,” William told him. “Plant that goo right between that fat slut’s eyes.”

A wicked grin spread across Brian’s face. “You got it, bud,” he grunted and pulled out of her mouth. Furiously stroking himself, Brian aimed his cock at Sandy’s waiting face. She tilted her head back slightly to give him a better target.

“Like give it to me, dude,” she begged him. “Paint my face.”

And with that, the first ropy spurt of semen erupted from Brian’s cock and flew toward her. It splattered on her forehead, almost exactly between her eyes and ran down her nose. The next spurt hit her directly in her right eye, but she kept it open, waiting for more. Brian kept pumping his cock, shooting gobs of cum at Sandy for almost a full minute. When he had finished, she leaned forward and licked the last drop dangling from his slit and stood up.

Sandy’s face was plastered with Brian’s gooey seed, and it had run down onto her blouse. William reached over and wiped the cum from her eye, letting her lick his finger clean. Brian reached for a handkerchief to wipe her face but William shook his head. “NO!” he said abruptly. “Let her wear it home. It’s good for the complexion.” And he reached down to hit the restart button.

On the ground floor, the three women waiting for the elevator were surprised when the door opened and out walked two men followed by a woman wearing a face full of cum. They moved to one side and let them pass. As Sandy walked by, she licked some of the cum from her lips, smiling at the women, who hurriedly got onto the elevator. “That’s disgusting!” the older woman exclaimed to her companion as the door slid shut. The other woman nodded slowly, a smile on her flushed face. “Yeah, isn’t it though.”

Chapter Six

Sandy was in heaven. She looked at herself in the mirror and turned this way and that, cooing to herself as she approved of her reflection. She was wearing a pair of electric blue spandex capris, with a matching spandex tube top that barely contained her tits. On her feet were a pair of clear acrylic platform shoes, that raised her a good four inches, and showed off her toes, painted to match her pants. She had a white vinyl jacket with three quarter length sleeves that barely came to her waist. Topping off her new look, her long dark brown hair now had wide blonde streaks running though it, courtesy of a home streaking kit. She could feel her pussy getting wet, just looking at herself and preening. She didn’t notice William standing in the doorway, watching her.

“Damn, girl,” he exclaimed in mock surprise. “Look at the size of that ass!” Sandy stopped admiring herself and blew him a kiss, doing her best imitation of Marilyn Monroe. “Maybe I should call you Annie Fanny, like that cartoon character.” Sandy walked over to him, swaying her large hips seductively.

“I don’t care what you call me, Willie,” she said in a breathy voice. “I’m like here to do what ever your little heart desires.” She started to drop to her knees and reached for his crotch.

“Whoa, babe,” he pulled her to her feet. “You suck a mean cock, but even ole Willie here has got his limits.” He patted his crotch. “Gotta save some for Betty Boobs and you to play with this evening.” Sandy laughed.

“Betty Boobs, that’s just so cool. Miss Andrews is Betty Boobs,” she giggled.

William nodded. “Yep. And between Betty Boobs and Annie Fanny, this old boy is gonna have his hands full tonight.” He glanced at his watch. “In fact, the Boobster should be here any time now.”

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. William hit the entry button without even checking to see who it was. A few minutes later came a knock at the apartment door. Sandy opened it, and in stepped Miss Andrews. Sandy’s mouth gaped open stupidly as she looked at her. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed in a high pitched voice. “She like really is Betty Boobs!”

Miss Andrews, Betty, stood just inside the door and struck a pose for William. She was wearing the shortest excuse for a skirt he had ever seen, the bottom of her ass cheeks clearly visible under the red leather. She was wearing a matching leather halter top that pushed her tits up and together, magnifying her normally ample cleavage. Her stomach was flat and taut, with a gold ring piercing her navel. She had a pair of red four inch stiletto heels, and thigh high jet black stockings that ended well before her skirt began. And she had let her hair down from the tight bun she always wore in the office. The strawberry blonde tresses now hung down below her shoulders. She was holding a red leather jacket over one shoulder. When she felt she had held the pose long enough, she strode over to William and kissed him.

“Anybody wanna fuck?” she asked, her eyes starting on William and moving to Sandy. “And who the Hell is Betty Boobs?”

William chuckled. “Pet names. Betty Boobs, meet Annie Fanny,” he gestured toward Sandy still standing by the doorway. She put a finger under her chin and curtsied.

Betty looked at her and then snorted. “That’s appropriate,” she finally said after looking at Sandy’s spandex encased ass and then down at her own tits. She turned back to William. “You gonna give everybody in the office pet names?” Her hand slid down between them and stroked his cock through his jeans. He bent down to kiss her and took her hand, leading her over to the bedroom.

“You gals go ahead and get yourselves naked, and I’ll watch you warm each other up.” He released Betty’s hand and sat down. Sandy followed them in and began peeling her clothes off . “Sandy, I mean Annie, you get your fat butt on the bottom and let Betty get on top for a little sixty nine action.” He slipped out of his jeans and took his cock in his right hand as the two now naked women climbed onto the bed. Sandy lay on her back and waited while Betty got on top of her, straddling her face. She stuck her tongue out, teasing Betty’s pussy lips. Betty lowered herself until she felt the tongue slide past her lips and find her clit. With a satisfied sigh, she bent forward, parting Sandy’s plump pussy lips with her left hand and gently rubbing her clit with her right fore finger. With a grin, she leaned further and put her tongue to work. William sat there, his cock stiffening, watching the two women eating each other. From his vantage point, Betty’s ass was presented to him, raised in the air and inviting. Sandy’s tongue was frantically working the fleshy bud, causing Betty to alternate between moaning and gasping with pleasure. He finally rose and walked over to the edge of the bed, pausing for just a moment before climbing up and joining Betty in straddling Sandy’s face. He reached down and took his cock in hand again, rubbing the head up and down Betty’s moist slit, then dipping down into Sandy’s hot mouth. He placed the head against the entrance to Betty’s pussy and slowly pushed forward. As he slid into Betty, he could feel Sandy’s tongue working the underside of his rock hard shaft. When he was buried to the hilt, he felt her nuzzling his balls that were hanging down in her face.

He established a slow rhythm, fucking Betty with long easy strokes, pulling almost all of the way out of her clasping hole, then sliding easily back in. Then, every fourth or fifth stroke, he would pull out and stick his cock, covered with pussy juice, into Sandy’s questing mouth, pumping in and out several times before re-entering Betty’s hot cunt. He continued to fuck her for almost twenty minutes this way. Betty came at least three times riding his prick, and Sandy seemed to be having one continuous orgasm under Betty’s tongue. When he finally felt his orgasm approaching, William increased the tempo and fucked her hard and deep, his balls slapping against her ass. As he felt himself about to explode, he pulled out and aimed his cock at Sandy’s waiting face, pumping it with his hand. Spurt after spurt of his sticky goo plastered her face, painting it a ropy white. When he finished draining his cum onto her face, he stepped back off the bed and watched.

Betty quickly spun around on top of Sandy and began to lap at the gobs of semen partially masking her features. Sometimes swallowing, sometimes opening her mouth and letting the cum dribble into Sandy’s. When she had cleaned every drop of his cum from Sandy’s face, William rejoined the women on the bed. He lay in the center of the bed, with one woman on each side of him, two hands working his reviving cock. When he was stiff again, Sandy mounted him, riding his cock with abandon, her big tits flopping around wildly as she shouted obscenities. Betty climbed onto his face and lowered her well fucked pussy so he could use his tongue on her while she desperately tried to capture one of Sandy’s oscillating nipples with her teeth.

The night passed quickly, with the three of them changing positions constantly, and their moans and cries of passion filling the air. Just before sunrise, many, many orgasms later, all three collapsed in a tangle and fell into an exhausted sleep. Permanent smiles adorned on all three faces.