The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra Anne

Chapter Seven

It was late afternoon the next day. Stuart Peterson, the CEO for the company, and his son, Howard, decided to pay a surprise visit to the office. As they stepped off the elevator and walked to the reception area, Sandy greeted them. She was dressed in a black spandex body suit with matching spike heeled boots. The platinum streaks in her hair almost gave her a “bride of Frankenstein” look. She smiled as the two men approached her desk.

“Like welcome to the bestest, most happiest office in the entire building!” she squealed jubilantly. “How can I help you? Coffee, tea, maybe a quick blowjob?” Her eyebrows raised noticeably as she spoke. “I can like either swallow or let you paint my face if you want a blowjob.” She pulled the extra large box of tissue on the desk closer as she said that. Stuart noticed the waste basket was almost full of used tissues and he grimaced.

“Do you know who I am?” he asked coldly, staring down at Sandy. She thought for a moment, her forehead wrinkled with intensity. Then she shook her head.

“Nope,” she answered perkily. “I’m like totally clueless.” She then sat their waiting.

“WHERE IS MISS ANDREWS?” he asked in a voice that made her wince. Sandy cringed as she answered.

“She’s in her office, sir,” said the little girl voice.

Stuart turned to his son. “You wait here!” he commanded as he stormed off to find the office manager. As soon as he was out of site, Sandy sat up straight in her chair. She looked at Howard silently for a minute.

“Would you like a blowjob?” she asked meekly. Howard looked down at her, then at the door his father had disappeared through.

“Why the fuck not,” he told her. Sandy immediately reached for his zipper and he had to stop her. “Not here, you stupid bimbo!” he hissed, looking out into the office. “Let’s go back into the copier room.”

Sandy smiled happily and got up. “Okay,” she squeaked and took his hand. “I like you,” she continued. “What’s your name?”

Howard shook his head. He had met some dumb sluts in his time, but this one was DUMB. “My name’s Howard, sweetheart.” They arrived at the copier room door and she hesitated with her hand on the doorknob.

“Like pleased to meet you, Howie,” she burbled. “I’m Sandy, but everybody calls me Annie Fanny.” She shook her fat ass at him to emphasize the point. “Get it, Annie Fanny?” She was giggling as she opened the door and literally pulled him inside.

Meanwhile, Stuart had barged into Miss Andrew’s office. He was halfway across the floor and almost at her desk when he stopped, his jaw dropping. Miss Andrews was sitting at her desk, wearing a bright red blazer and a pair of red knee length boots. Unfortunately, she wasn’t wearing anything in between, unless the guy’s head buried in her crotch counted. She had her feet up on the desk, and the mystery man was on all fours under her desk, only his head visible. Her eyes were closed and she was holding the head in place with both hands as she moaned. “Yeah, Freddy, that’s it! That’s it, baby, lick my clit!”

Stuart stood there in shocked silence. His mouth opened and closed, not unlike a fish out of water, but no sounds came out. He stepped closer and leaned forward and put his hands on the desk. Finally, he was able to make some noise, clearing his throat loudly. Nothing happened. He straightened up and did it again, louder this time. When there was still no response, he finally could speak. “MISS ANDREWS!” came the voice like thunder.

Still holding onto the young man’s head, Miss Andrews slowly opened her eyes. “Hello, Stuart,” she said amicably. “Don’t you believe in knocking?” She looked down at Freddy. “I’m afraid that will be all for now, hon,” she said wistfully. “Why don’t you go back to your desk and I’ll call you back in a while.” She patted him on the head and slid her chair back so the man could crawl out from under the desk. As he watched, a very tall, muscular black man extricated himself and stood up. He towered over Stuart. Once he left the office, closing the door behind him, she gave Stuart her full attention. “Well, Stuart, what can I do for you today. A blowjob, maybe?” She cocked one eyebrow as she asked.

Stuart fell into the chair next to him and shook his head his hands gripping the padded arms. Miss Andrews took this as a sign, and came around from behind her desk, dropping to her knees between his legs and reaching for his crotch. She had his zipper between her fingers and was about to pull it down. Stuart reached down and stopped her.

“Elizabeth,” he began, a look of total confusion on his face. “What in the name of God is going on here?” She smiled at him, staying on her knees.

“It’s that efficiency expert you sent down,” she told him. “He’s really good, you know.” His confused look only intensified.

“What efficiency expert?” he asked in controlled tones.

“Why, William, of course,” she answered. “He’s just about done with the individual interviews, and he has worked some real magic here.” She got a dreamy look in her eyes. “Especially with Freddy.”

“Well where is this efficiency expert right now?” Stuart asked in a controlled voice. “I’d like to see him if you don’t mind.” Miss Andrews snapped out of her reverie.

“Of course, Stuie, baby.” she almost cooed. “He’s in the conference room with Angela right now. She stood up and reached for the skirt on the edge of her desk. She stepped into it and pulled it up, zipping it. “Come on, I’’ll take you over and introduce you to him.” She opened the office door and went out followed closely by Stuart. She stopped at the door to the conference room and knocked lightly.

“Come on in,” a male voice answered. She opened this door and stepped inside and waited for Stuart to enter. When he was inside, she closed the door.

“Stuart, meet William,” she said. Stuart stood there, staring at the sight in front of him. His mouth was doing the fish thing again, and he couldn’t find his voice. An attractive young lady wearing a business suit was bent over the conference table. Her skirt had been pulled up over her ass, and her panties were down around her ankles, draping her conservative shoes. Standing behind her was a tall man wearing a T-shirt, his jeans down around his ankles, and his cock slamming in and out of the young lady. Each time he would pound into her, she would grunt, and every time he withdrew, she mewled like a kitten. The man looked over at them.

“Hey there Betty, be with you in just a second. Just about done here with this sweetie pie,” he hammered her a few more times and she screamed she was going to cum. As she quivered uncontrollably in the throes of her orgasm, he slammed forward and held himself there, spurting his load deep inside. After a few moments, he slowly pulled out, his cock glistening with the young woman’s juices mixed with his. She quickly spun around and began cleaning him with her mouth. “Good girl, Angie,” he encouraged her. “You’re gonna do just fine.” He raised her up and patted her on the ass. “Now back to work.” She bent down and pulled her panties up before walking past Stuart and Miss Andrews. She licked her lips and winked at them as she went by. “Now that gal has some talent!” The man sat down and waved to the other chairs in the room. Still speechless, Stuart sat down next to the office manager. Finally, he found his voice again.

“Before I call security and have you arrested, who the Hell are you?” His voice rasped as he almost spit the words out. Miss Andrews chimed in.

“But Stu, he’s your efficiency expert!” Stuart turned slowly to look at her.

“I have never met this man in my life. I did not hire an efficiency expert. This corporation does not need an efficiency expert!” He was fuming now. William stood and walked over to where the two sat, shaking his head.

“Well Stu, old boy, you’re partly right and mostly wrong.” He waited as the two looked at him, gaining direct eye contact with Stuart. “You don’t know me.” Stuart nodded.

“That’s what I said, asshole!” William shook his head again.

“But I am an efficiency expert,” he continued. “I am an efficiency expert,” he repeated, staring at Stuart. Stuart’s features relaxed slightly.

“You really are an efficiency expert?” he asked uncertainly. William nodded this time.

“Yep, Stu old fella. I’m an efficiency expert hired by the stockholders to come in here and help you out.” He smiled at Stuart now. “I’m here to help you Stu.”

Stuart continued to stare at him. “Here to help?” William nodded again and continued.

“I am a THE expert in this field old son,” William boasted. “Ain’t nobody does what I do like I do.” Stuart’s face relaxed some more.

“You’re THE expert,” he muttered.

“Exactly!” William exclaimed enthusiastically. “And I guarantee that I’ll get this here place workin’ together like you never seen.” He paused. “Cuz happy employees work better, and I make ‘em all happy.”

“Make ‘em happy,” Stuart mumbled.

William kept nodding. “And I know just how to make you happy.”

“Me?”

“Yep. You want Betty Boobs here to suck your dick.” William pointed to Miss Andrews. “You want her to suck your cock until you bust a nut right in her mouth!” She licked her lips when William said that and slid down out of her chair. She crawled on all fours between his legs and reached for his fly. “You really want her mouth on your cock, Stu.”

A wicked grin spread across Stuart’s face and he helped her unzip his pants. “Suck me off, Betty!” He grabbed her head and mashed her face into his crotch. William stepped back and watched as she finally freed his now stiff prick from the confines of his pants and began to work it over. Stuart’s head lolled back and he groaned. “Suck it, Betty, suck it!” He grabbed her head and began to fuck her face wildly, and in just a few minutes he came, dumping his sticky load down her throat. When Betty finished, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“You can go back to Freddy, now,” William told her, and she quickly got up and left. When the door had closed again, William looked Stuart in the eyes again. “You loved that,” he stated. Stuart’s head bobbed in agreement.

“I loved having Betty Boobs blow me,” he smiled.

“And you think I’m doing a great job.” William continued.

“You’re doing a great fucking job,” Stuart agreed again. William sat down.

“How many employees total in the building, Stu old boy?” he asked. There was a momentary pause.

“About three hundred,” came the reply. William whistled loudly.

“Looks like I’m gonna be here for a while, don’t it?” he asked. Stuart just nodded, smiling like an idiot. “Guess you better fix me up with a regular office, huh?” Stuarart nodded his agreement. “Then let’s get to it!” William got up and pulled Stuart to his feet, escorting him out the door and through the office to the reception area. There was no one at the desk, so they walked over to the copier room. Opening the door, they found Howard and Sandy. She was sitting on the copier with her legs on Howard’s shoulders while he pumped his cock in and out of her. He stopped and looked at Stuart, a look of panic beginning to spread across his face.

“It’s okay, Howie,” Stuart waved at him. “When you’re finished fucking that fat bimbo, come on back upstairs. We need to make arrangements for our efficiency expert’s long term accommodations.” Howie went back to banging Sandy, who squealed with pleasure each time his cock slammed into her pussy, which was leaking her juices all over the copier lid.

William escorted Stuart to the elevator and shook his hand. Stuart got into the car, while William stayed where he was. As the doors were closing, William waved to him and called out. “You know, I think this may be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.” Then the door was closed. William laughed out loud. “I always wanted to say that.” Then, with a sigh, he headed back to the conference room to finish the last two interviews for the day. He wondered how long it would take him to interview three hundred...