The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra Anne

Chapter Three

William lay on the bed next to Sandra Anne, stroking her right nipple. It stood up stiffly from her dark aureola, which were slightly larger than a half dollar. She moaned slightly as he touched her. His cum was slowly leaking from her pussy, running down the crack of her fat ass and onto the sheets. They had fucked like a couple of teenagers after the shower, alternating positions, sometimes him on top, sometimes her. When she had been on top, she had ridden him like a mad cowgirl, her big tits flopping around, and squishing noises coming from her well filled pussy. She had cursed like a trooper, cumming time and again as his cock pistoned in and out of her. They had finished with him on top, her chubby ankles on his shoulders. He had pounded his rock hard prick into her as hard as he had ever fucked a woman, and she had still begged for him to fuck her harder. When he finally came, pumping his hot sticky load deep inside her belly, Sandra had screamed so loud he was sure it was heard outside.

And now, they lay next to each other, basking in the warm afterglow, their bodies glistening with the sweat of their carnal labors. “So tell again about how you gave up bein’ an office manager and decided to play airhead receptionist.” William said to her, gazing into her misted brown eyes. “Why give up bein’ the boss lady and puttin’ up with other people’s crap?”

She lay there for a moment, looking at him pensively before she answered. “I got tired of always being prim and proper, of always doing what was right and being the one responsible.” She began. “Especially when I saw how those stupid bimbos were getting away with murder.” His eyebrows arched inquisitively. “These fashion challenged bitches without a brain in their head got away with everything, because no one expects a bimbo to anything but a bimbo. Just look pretty, dress slutty, and giggle when you don’t know the answer. And say stupid things punctuated with the word “like” and “really”.”

“So you quit, moved here, and pretend to be stupid?” William asked.

“Well, I quit and I moved, but I still can’t get the stupid part right. That and dressing like a street slut.” She sighed in frustration.

“And is that what you really want?” he continued. “To pretend to be something you’re not?”

Sandra looked deeper into his eyes. “No. What I really want is to be one of those stupid, bimbo bitches, instead of fat old conservative me!” William chuckled under his breath and she frowned. “What’s so funny about that?” She asked him.

““Sweetheart, without boring you with the story of my life, let’s just say today is your lucky day.” He tweaked the nipple he had been stroking and she squealed. “I’m gonna fix things up for you so you get just what you been lookin’ for.” He fixed her eyes with his own and continued.

“You never have been anything more than a receptionist or typist.” He began. “All of your memories of being a manager are gone, just a dream of what you would love to be, you never held that position.” She tried to shake her head, but he continued. “You were an entry level typist at that old company, and you loved your job. You loved your job because no one paid much attention to you. You could dress any way you wanted, wear your makeup like you wanted, and flirt with your coworkers as much as you wanted.” He paused before continuing. “You love to wear clothes that show off that fat ass and your big fuckin’ tits. Spandex, leather, vinyl, they all are your favorites. You love those tight form fitting clothes, and really hate wearing business type clothes.” She had relaxed noticeably. “But you had to leave your old job, ‘cuz they were goin’ to fire you.”

“Fire me?” she asked. “Fire me for what?”

William shook his head, “Honey, you were sleepin’ with half the folks in that office, men and women,.”

“And that’s why they wanted to fire me?” she asked incredulously. William shook his head agin.

“No, Babe, they were gonna can your sweet fat ass because you wouldn’t sleep with the office manager.” He stopped, waiting for her reaction.

“They were going to fire me because I wouldn’t sleep with the office manager?” she repeated.

“Not just that you wouldn’t sleep with him, but that you had already slept with his girl friend. You were a challenge to the little twerp’s manhood, baby.”

Sandra looked away for a moment and then back at him. “I like men and women?” He nodded.

“Like is kind of a weak word to use. You love ‘em. Suckin’, fuckin’ and eatin’ pussy. It’s all good to you, darlin’. You see, you sucked as a clerk, but you really sucked when it counted.” She nodded as if in understanding. “You barely made it though highs scholl, sweetheart. Probably wouldn’t have if you have blown a couple of your teachers. You have a real problem remembering definitions, directions or anything that requires you to really think.”

Her forehead wrinkled. “You mean I’m stupid?”

William shook his head. “No, babe, you’re not stupid, just not real bright. You have a tough time using words with more than two syllables, and can’t spell for shit. But you do love looking shiny and slutty, and you so love your sex.” She nodded her head slowly. “You really are an oversized valley girl wannabe in the worst way. You can’t think of anything beyond lookin’ pretty and gettin’ laid, unless it’s eatin’ another babe’s pussy.”

For just a moment, Sandra reappeared, her face growing serious. “I’m really an airheaded bimbo? I’m dumb and superficial, and irresopnsible?” She looked deep iinto his eyes.

“That’s a fact, Sandy old gal.” He reached over and pinched a nipple. “And we’re gonna make it permanent here when I fuck you sill again.” He pinched harder and she moaned. He she reached for his cock and found it was already standing erect. “You see, babe, this is the shit I live for, making women somethin’ they ain’t.” He climbed on top of her and placed the head of his cock against her still seeping pussy lips. “When I slide my cock into you this time, you’re gonna forget ever bein’ a manager type.” He slowly pushed into her until he was buried to the hilt, and held himself there. “And with each stroke of my cock, you will feel yourself getting a little dumber, only able to think about your clothes, or your makeup, or your next lover.” He began to slowly piston in and out of her. “And you’re going to start talkin’ the part.” He increased his tempo, watching her eyes as they seemed to dull slightly.

“Oh,” she moaned, “Fuck me Willie! Fuck my fat pussy.” She began to thrust back up at him.

“And when I cum inside of you, the transformation will be complete, you will be Sandy, the spandex cum slut.” William fucked her in earnest, his balls slapping against her ass. Underneath him, Sandra slowly felt herself slipping away, and Sandy taking over, and she smiled. “Here it is, you fat cunt!” he bellowed as he pounded into her and blasted another load deep inside of her. He collapsed on top of her and lay there for several seconds before he rolled to one side. As he lay there, he heard her giggle.

“Like, that was totally fucking awesome, man.” she said in a voice that almost squeaked. “I like came three times, Willie!” She rolled over and looked down into his face. “You wanna do it again?” She giggled and reached for his cock again...

Chapter Four

William woke to the sound of Sandy rummaging through her closet. He raised himself up on his elbows and watched as blouses, skirts and shoes came flying out to the accompaniment of select swearing. He shook his head as she backed out of the closet, stark naked, holding something in her hands. She looked over her shoulder at him, almost looking mournful.

“Willie,” she almost cried. “I like don’t have anything cool to wear to work!” A tear ran down her cheek. “What am I going to do?” She looked genuinely distressed, then brightened as an idea came to her. “I know!” she chirped. “I’ll call in sick and then you and I can spend the day shopping!” She was headed for the telephone when William called out to her.

“No!” he stated flatly, stopping her dead in her tracks. “You will not call in sick today.” She turned to face him, a pout spreading across her face.

“But, Willie,” she whined. “I can’t go to work looking like that stuffy old bitch Miss Andrews!” Another tear was forming. “That would like totally trash me out.” The tear escaped and ran down her cheek.

William got up off the bed and walked over to her, taking the clothing she was holding from her hands. He held it up and looked at it. “Hell, babe,” he snorted. “This don’t look too bad, just for today. He handed the Leather skirt back to her. “Get yourself a nice tight fitting blouse, and some heels, and you’ll be okay.” He smiled at her. “And after work, you and me can do some serious shopping.” She brightened visibly at that. “And as for your Miss Andrews, I’m gonna go to work with you today and straighten things out for you.” He swatted her on the bottom. “Now go get that fat ass dressed for work!”

An hour later, Sandy and William stepped out of the elevator and walked over to her desk. Sandy had a little trouble walking in the three inch heels, and almost stumbled getting out of the elevator. The skirt she had on came to just above her knees, and was so tight, she had thought she would split the seams when she got into the car. But the leather had held, giving enough so that it didn’t tear. The red satin blouse she had on was equally tight, and she had barely been able to fasten enough buttons to keep it closed. She was just sitting down at her desk, when Miss Andrews came by. The tall, thin woman stopped and stared at her disapprovingly.

“Sandra Anne,” she almost clucked. “What in God’s name are you wearing?” She put her hands on the desk and leaned forward. “This is an office, not a bordello!” Before she could continue, William cleared his throat. She stepped back from the desk and looked at him with contempt. “And who might you be?” she demanded.

William just smiled at her, his thumbs tucked into the waist of his jeans, leaning against the wall. “Well now,” he drawled slightly. “Let’s just say that I’m the guy who’s gonna get everybody in this here to be nice to each other.” He stood up straight and took a step toward Miss Andrews, making eye contact.

“What do you mean, you’ll get everyone to be nice to each other?” she stammered, obviously flustered.

William took another step toward her and put his hand on her shoulder. “Let’s you and me go into your office, and I can explain just what I mean.” She hesitated a moment then nodded.

“all right, let’s go into my office and you can explain.” She turned to go, but then faced back toward Sandy. “I’m not finished with you, Sandra Anne!” she pronounced, then turned and strode toward her office.

William smiled at Sandy. “She sure ain’t,” he said, giving her a thumbs up. He followed Miss Andrews into her office. Sandy watched as the door closed, and began to hum to herself as she took out an emory board and began to work on her nails.

It was only about twenty minutes later when William came back out, still smiling. He walked over to Sandy’s desk and looked down at her. “I think you’re gonna be just fine now,” he chuckled. “How about givin’ me the car keys and I’ll pick you up at quittin’ time.” Sandy fished the keys from her purse and handed them to William. “Oh, yeah, how about lettin’ borrow your debit card, so I can do some shoppin’ for you.” She handed him the card without a word. “And the pin number?” he asked. She wrote it down on a post-it note and handed it to him. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead. “See you later, sweet cheeks.”

Sandy went back to puzzling over the computer keyboard, trying to remember her password. She almost had it when the phone rang on the internal office line. When she answered it, Miss Andrews was on the line.

“Sandra Anne, please come to my office now.” came the all too familiar voice. Sandy sighed.

“This is going to totally suck,” she muttered to herself as she got up and walked over to the closed door. She knocked lightly.

“Come in,” came Miss Andrews’ muffled voice. She opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. Sandy turned, expecting to be disciplined by the office manage. To her surprise, Miss Andrews was sitting on the sofa next to her desk, wearing nothing but smile. Sandy’s jaw dropped, and she stood motionless, staring at the naked woman.

“Your friend William is a most persuasive individual,” Miss Andrews stated matter of factly.

“Yes, Miss Andrews,” Sandy meekly agreed, not sure what was going on.

“Please, Sandy, call me Betty,” the other woman said casually. “And do come over here and sit down.”

Sandy walked over to the sofa slowly, studying Miss Andrews, Betty, as she went. The woman had nice breasts, and her skinny frame only emphasized their size. She guessed they were a 36C, very firm and perky. Betty’s nipples were large and pink, and looked like very long pencil erasers. They stood out stiffly. Betty was also a natural blonde, as her well trimmed bush attested to. As Sandy sat down, Betty turned to face her. “You are a very attractive woman, Sandy,” she said in a low voice. She took Sandy’s head in her hands. “I noticed you the very first day you came to work here. You just exude sensuality.” Betty leaned forward and kissed Sandy full on the lips, one hand unbuttoning her blouse. The two women held the kiss, Betty’s tongue sliding into Sandy’s mouth, intertwining with hers, and Sandy helped her to finish unbuttoning her blouse. She slid it off and reached behind herself to unfasten her bra. As it slipped down, Betty broke their kiss and took her left nipple into her mouth, biting it gently. Sandy cradled the other woman’s head, almost as if she were suckling her.

Betty sat back and pushed Sandy back against the cushions, sliding down between her legs. She pushed her skirt up and reached up for her panties, grabbing the waistband. Sandy raised her hips off the sofa as her boss slipped the panties down and over her shoes. She tossed them onto her desk and turned to face Sandy’s crotch. Without a word, she buried her head between her legs. Betty’s tongue slid between her pussy lips, questing for the bud of her clit. When she found it, Sandy twitched and sat bolt upright, grabbing Betty by the back of her head and pulling her into her crotch. The blonde licked and nibbled at her clit, feeling it become engorged with blood. She slid a finger, then two into Sandy’s now wet pussy as she kept sucking her clit, and Sandy moaned with pleasure. She clamped her legs around Betty head as she came, almost suffocating her, stifling the scream of pleasure that rose in her own throat.

Then it was her turn. She and Betty switched positions, and Sandy put her long, sensuous tongue to work, seeking out Betty’s clit, delving into her pussy. Sandy marveled at how delicious Betty’s pussy tasted, her juices flowing freely onto her questing tongue. Betty came quickly, riding Sandy’s face and intermittently gasping for breath and cursing as her orgasm swept over her. As Betty lay back, waiting for the waves of passion to subside, Sandy stripped off the rest of her clothes and joined her on the sofa again. Betty looked her in the eye and smiled.

“So much for the appetizer,” she offered. “What’s on for the main course?”

Sandy kissed her gently and then answered. “That was totally like awesome. You’re not such a wicked old bitch after all.”

Betty’s smile turned wicked. “Don’t be sure sure about that,” she teased as she reached behind the cushion and pulled out a huge dildo. “I can be a very wicked bitch!”

Sandy only smiled and lay back, spreading her legs in silence.