The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sandra Anne

Chapter One

Sandra Anne sighed as she pulled into the parking lot of the office complex. She sat in her car for a few minutes before getting out, checking her makeup in the rear view mirror and primping her long brown hair. Finally, she opened the door and climbed out of the car. A wolf whistle from across the lot got her attention, and she realized her skirt had ridden up her thigh. She stood up, straightening her clothes and looked at the whistler.

“Eat your heart out, Brian Murphy,” she called to him as she hit the button on the remote to lock the car.

Brian, one of her coworkers, smiled broadly at her. “Honey, you got some great legs for a big lady.” He closed the door to his own vehicle and walked toward her, carrying his brief case. “You shouldn’t hide those things under business suits all the time.”

Sandra felt herself blushing. “I dress appropriately for the job,” was her answer. “Not to be your eye candy.” He opened the door for her and they went into the lobby and over to the elevator.

“That’s too bad,” he said in a low voice. “Because I bet you’d really look sweet.”

Sandra felt the blush deepening. “That’s enough of that,” she said curtly. “I’m not about to get fired from a temp job for flirting with the office staff.” But even as the words left her mouth, she knew that deep down inside, she wished she had the courage to dress more daringly.

“Your loss, sweetheart,” Brian whispered in her ear. The car stopped at his floor and he got off the elevator, leaving her alone with her thoughts.

Sandra Anne was 40 and still single. She had spent her entire life being the prim and proper daughter of parents who constantly reminded her she was better than any of the men she ever brought home. She had finally had enough, and moved to another city, leaving her job as an office manager and getting this job as an office temp hire. She wanted desperately to shed the image of the conservative white collar professional, but she was too self conscious. Add the fact that she was, as Brian so crudely stated, a big woman, and Sandra just couldn’t see herself wearing anything form fitting or revealing.

The door opened on her floor, breaking her away from her reverie. She stepped out into the office area and walked over to the desk in the reception area. As she hung her coat in the closet, she sighed to herself. Going from office manager to receptionist certainly had been a change. She had been forced to think less and smile more. But she had a pleasant smile, and had inherited that classical Latino beauty from her mother. So she spent the day, greeting clients, smiling, and generally playing the part of a not overly bright female.

The morning passed uneventfully, and before she knew it, it was time for lunch. Sandra’s relief showed up and she got up slowly from the chair. She usually ate lunch by herself, and was planning on doing the same today. She took the elevator to the ground floor and went out the door, headed for a little place she had discovered that was never too busy and had pretty good food. It was a little off the beaten path, and she had found it purely by accident, getting lost the first day on the job. She had gone into the run down looking place to get directions. She had gotten a sandwich that day, and had been gooing back ever since.

“Hello, Miss Sandra,” said the little man behind the counter as she walked in. She waved and smiled at him as she went to the booth in the back corner and sat down. He brought over a menu and silverware. “The usual to drink?” he asked her.

“Yes, thank you,” she replied as she picked up the menu. By the time he had returned with her diet coke, she had decided. “I’ll have the tuna salad plate, Henry,” she said as she handed him back the menu. He nodded and headed back toward the counter. Sandra was getting ready to look at the newspaper she had brought with her when a voice from behind her interrupted.

“Pretty lady like you shouldn’t be eatin’ alone.” it said.

She ignored the voice, as she had so with so many other strangers that had tried hitting on her.

“I mean it,” the voice persisted. “Good lookin’ babe like you should always have male companionship.”

She set the paper down and shook her head. “Look, buddy,” she started. “I’ve been hit on by pros, so don’t waste your time.” She reached down to pick the paper back up.

“It ain’t never a waste of time talkin’ to a good lookin’ woman.” The voice just wouldn’t stop. She set the paper down again, and turned to look at the man.

“I told you,” she began and then stopped in mid sentence. The man behind her was middle aged and rather plain looking, wearing a denim jacket and jeans. But it was his eyes that made her pause. She looked at them, and found herself being swallowed by the gray eyes that seemed to have a light of their own. The sentence went unfinished as she sat there staring at him.

“Why don’t I join you?” the man asked her. Sandra found herself nodding slowly in response. As he got up and came around to sit across from her, her eyes stayed locked on his. “You’re a professional gal, huh?” he asked her as he sat down.

“Yes,” she answered him. “Yes, I work in an office as a receptionist.” She had no idea why she was telling this stranger anything.

He looked at her hand. “You still single?” he asked her. “I don’t see no wedding ring.” She shook her head. “Hell, that’s okay. Marriage ain’t all it’s cracked up to be anyhow.” He smiled broadly. “And it’s a whole lot more fun not bein’ chained down to one person.” The waiter brought her salad plate just then. “Bud, bring me a cheesebuger and some fires, huh?” he said. Looking at Sandra he continued, “And put it on the little lady’s tab.”

The waiter looked at Sandra, but she just nodded toward him. “That’s right Henry, put it on my tab.”

As Henry walked away, the stranger sat back and looked at her, his eyes locked on hers. “That suit just doesn’t do you justice, babe,” he commented. “Bet it’d be a whole lot more comfortable if you lost the scarf and unbuttoned the top couple of buttons.” Sandra just stared at him. “Aw, go ahead. Take off the scarf and pop open a few buttons for me.”

In spite of herself, she reached up and slowly took the scarf from around her neck, stuffing it in her pocket. She then carefully unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, and then the second.

“Now, don’t that feel better,” the man said leaning forward. “I can almost see some cleavage now!” he exclaimed. Sandra blushed and the man laughed. “Honey, you appear to have a nice set of tits, you should show ‘em off more.” He reached across and undid a third button. Sitting back he looked at his handy work. “That’s much better!” He nodded. “And I was right, you do have a nice set of tits.”

Henry came up and put a plate down in front of him. Looking at Sandra he asked, “Is this man bothering you?” She looked at the stranger, who shook his head slightly.

“No,” she answered. “He’s not bothering me at all.” Henry frowned and straightened up. He turned to look at the stranger and made eye contact with him.

“The lady and I are old friends.” the stranger said slowly and deliberately. “Now just leave us alone.” Henry walked away silently.

“I don’t know you.” Sandra corrected him. “I’ve never met you before.”

The stranger smiled and leaned forward again, taking her hand in his and again making eye contact. “Sandra,” he began, “Sandy, you and I are have known each other for years.” She shook her head. “Oh, yeah, I’m an old friend who just got into town.”

Her forehead wrinkled. “Old friend?” she repeated as a question.

“We go way back, Sandy, babe. You and I use to go down by the lake and screw like a couple of rabbits in the back of my truck.” He paused before continuing. “You loved sucking my cock until it was just about ready to pop, then you’d jerk it until my cum shot off like milky fireworks.” He kept looking deep into her eyes. “You loved my cock then, and you still love it.” He smiled again. “And whenever you think about suckin’ it, you lick you lips in anticipation.”

The stranger looked at his watch. “You better get back to work,” he told her. “But write down your address and phone number so I can come over tonight.” He handed her a napkin and a pen. “Like I said, I’m new in town, and thought I’d stay with you tonight.” Sandra wrote down the information and passed the napkin back to the man. She stood up to go, leaving a twenty with the check on the table.

“I can’t seem to remember your name.” she said.

He stood up and looked down into her eyes again. “The name’s William, Sandy, and don’t you forget it.” He patted her on the cheek. “And what are you thinkin’ right now” he asked her.

Sandra’s only response was to lick her lips.

Chapter Two

Sandra was ten minutes late getting back from lunch. As she sat back down, her boss Miss Andrews came out.

“Have a nice lunch?” she asked stiffly.

“Yes, thank you,” Sandra answered smiling politely.

“Well, miss, I’m so glad you enjoyed it. Unfortunately, we have a policy here that only allows thirty minutes for lunch. Now, since you’re just a temporary fill in, I have to assume that no one told you.”

Sandra put on her prettiest airhead smile. “Oh, my, Miss Andrews,” she said in her best bimbette voice. “I surely won’t let that happen again.”

Miss Andrews started to say something else, then thought better of it and went back into her office.

“You stuffy old Bitch!” Sandra muttered under her breath. She reached up to adjust her scarf and realized it was still in her pocket and that her blouse was half unbuttoned. She was about to refasten her blouse, when she stopped and grinned. “I do have a nice set of tits!” she said to herself and sat up straight.

A little later, Brian came by. “Hey, Sandy.” he said in greeting as he was walking by. He stopped short. “Whoa!” he exclaimed.

Sandra looked at him. “And what’s the matter with you?” she asked.

Brian shook his head. “There’s nothing wrong with me.” He was staring at her pronounced cleavage. “In fact, this day just keeps getting better and better.” He turned to walk away and ran straight into Betty, sending the files she was carrying flying. Sandra laughed as he and Betty scrambled to pick up the scattered papers. Today was turning out to be a good day after all. For the rest of the afternoon, Brian made a point of going by her desk at least a dozen times, each time glancing at her chest.

Back in her apartment that evening, Sandra took off her jacket and tossed it on the chair in the corner. She kicked off her shoes and sat down on the sofa, putting her feet up on the coffee table. What a day, she thought to herself. She had almost thought Brian was going to ask her out on the last trip by her desk, but then Miss Andrews had emerged from her office like an ogre from its cave, and Brian was gone. She was contemplating a shower, when the buzzer rang for the lobby. She reached over and pushed the talk button.

“Who is it?” she asked. No answer. “Hello?” She was about to get up and head for the shower when the reply came.

“It’s me, William.”

She stiffened on the couch. William was here, her old friend. She pushed the button again. “Come on up.” and hit the entry button. A few minutes later came a knock at her door. She went over and looked out the peephole. William stood there, still wearing his denim jacket. She unlocked the door and opened it.

“Hi, babe,” he said as he stepped inside. “Good to see you again.” He gave her a peck on the cheek. “Did you miss me?”

In fact, a good portion of the afternoon had revolved around her trying to remember William, and the times he had mentioned. She couldn’t seem to tie any direct memories to him no matter how hard she had tried. She was about to say something about that when he looked into her eyes.

“Babe, I know it’s been a long time, and you may have forgotten a lot, but I know you remember how much you love my cock. When I take it out, you’ll remember how much you love the feel of it, the taste of it, and how much you want it.” He stepped back and unzipped his jeans. Reaching inside, he fished out his cock and let it hang limply out of his jeans. Sandra looked at it, and felt herself melting away. She licked her lips and slowly dropped to her knees, until here eyes were level with his cock. Without using her hands, she reached out with her tongue and licked the head. She shuddered with the contact. Carefully, she reached up and took it in her right hand, stroking it, admiring it. She took the head into her mouth and let her tongue probe the slit, then let the length of it slide down her throat until his balls were nestled against her chin. She held him deep in her throat like that for half a minute, then let him slide back out again.

“Damn!” William exclaimed. “You are still the best damned cocksucker!”

Sandra resumed sucking his cock with a vengeance, her head bobbing up and down on his swelling shaft, her hands massaging his hairy balls. Feverishly she worked his cock, desperately milking him for his hot load. He placed his hands on the side of her head and began to fuck her face, deep and hard. She felt herself getting wet down below, her own juices running down the inside of her thighs. And then she felt his swell again, and he pulled his cock out of her mouth, stroking it furiously.

“Here you go, babe!” he roared as the cum erupted from the end of his cock. The first spurt went into her hair, the next blasted her forehead and ran down into her right eye. He stuck his cock back into her open mouth for the next pulsating spurt, and she swallowed it greedily, savoring the sweet taste. He pushed back down her throat and held himself there until he had finished emptying his balls, then slowly withdrew.

Sandra collapsed on the floor, and for the first time realized that she had cum too. She lay back and looked up at the man who had just sprayed his semen over and in her, and smiled. “I do love your cock.” She told him, licking the remaining cum from her lips. He reached down and helped her to her feet.

“Come on, Sandy babe,” he pulled her close. “Let’s get naked and take us a shower together.” They walked into the bedroom together, her arm around his waist. “I can’t wait to see them big old tits again.” William teased her. Sandra just giggled.